Daughter's Initiation into Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie, the head cheerleader, watched through the door window, her own plan spinning in her head as she put her phone away, having filmed the lesbian scene for the past few minutes. She walked away, not wanting them to know that she knew of their lesbianism as she formulated a full plan, the idea of having a couple nerd dykes to serve her appealing, even if one was the Minister's daughter.

A chill went up Eve's spine at the intimacy of the kiss. She didn't want it to end, although it seemed to trigger a gush in her vagina that had finally just begun to be squelched by the Lord's juice.

Breaking the kiss, Beth said, "I love you, Eve and want you to be safe."

"I love you, too," Eve replied back, knowing Beth would do anything for her.

"That said, you may wish to go wash your face, you look like you," she paused, unsure what to say, but decided the hell with it, "just ate pussy."

Eve gasped, surprised by her word choice again, even though she had heard her use the same word and other naughty things during the earlier act, "You're language!"

"You're eighteen now, Eve, don't be a prude," Beth scolded. "Vagina, pussy, cunt," she listed, "they are all just words that describe a body part of a female. It is only dirty if you want it to be."

"I guess," Eve said unsure.

"Trust me, Eve," Beth smiled, "starting today everything changes for us."

Eve wondered what that meant, yet decided not to question it as she went and washed her face before heading home.

.....

Dressed in the devil costume, a red outfit, with a tail, pink red thigh high stockings, sans any underwear, panties or bra as Daddy insisted the temptation from the devil must be at the peak of submission, Eve looked in the mirror. She looked sexy or slutty, depending on your view of the look, but she definitely looked a complete 180 from her pure white angel costume of the afternoon.

Coming downstairs, Lilly complimented, her cunt getting instantly wet thinking of having her daughter as her pet, "You look devilishly delightful."

Eve blushed, not used to compliments, but decided to be playful as she posed, "Do I look tempting?"

"Oh, I bet the devil is circling you with intent," her Mom added, her own cunt getting wet at how deliciously naughty her daughter looked.

"It's not only around me," Eve joked, the teasing of the egg inside her, as well as an undeniable hunger to taste Beth again, controlling her thoughts.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Lilly said, "Your presents."

Eve said, "You didn't have to get me anything."

"You're my daughter, of course I did," Lilly countered, handing her the wrapped box. "This is from your father and me."

Eve sat down, making the egg move around, causing more teasing pleasure, as she unwrapped the box. "An iPad! Thanks. I can't believe you spent so much."

"No price is too much for you, my dear," Lilly smiled, like a normal mother. And then, unlike a normal mother, she added, "And these three presents are just from me." She pulled out boxes from underneath the kitchen table.

"Mom!" Eve gasped, shocked by the many gifts.

"These are just between you and me," Lilly winked.

"Okay," Eve nodded, curious what the secret would be. She opened the smallest box and saw it was a pink silver thing.

"It's a vibrator," Lilly explained, "so you can give yourself pleasure."

"Oh," Eve said shocked by the gift.

"Trust me, it's a girl's best friend, I use mine all the time," Lilly winked again, as she pointed to the next box. "Open the next one."

Eve did and this one was the long massager called the magic wand.

"That is another toy for self-pleasure. The saleswoman told me I must buy it. I think we may have to share that one," Lilly said, "I'm quite curious how it works."

"Okay," Eve nodded, in awe of the presents and confused as she wasn't to touch herself all day. She finally asked, "But I thought I wasn't to touch myself or I was giving in to the devil."

"True," the mom nodded, "but once the expulsion is finished today, you will be free of the invisible chains of Satan and free to explore your body as you wish."

That idea sent chills up her spine and she mindlessly said, "I can't wait."

"I imagine so," Lilly smiled, Dylan telling her in vivid detail about the lesbian encounter in his office between Beth and Eve and suggesting she could offer her own cunt for protection if she was horny and wanted a quickie before tonight's festivities. "Now the last one."

Eve opened the last, bigger box and was again shocked to see a lot of clothing, although very skimpy, sexy clothing.

Lilly explained, "You're a woman now and need to start dressing as one to allure the many men who will pine over you and a husband who will take care of you."

"But these are so thin," Eve said, looking at a thong.

Lifting up her witch dress, Dylan's idea, to reveal thigh high stockings and a black thong, she said, "Trust me, they do the job. They make you feel sexy and tease the boys relentlessly when they see it."

"Wow!" Eve said, staring at her mom's crotch, although not sure when boys would see such underwear. A sudden vision popped into her head as she imagined herself on her knees getting the Lord's juice from her mom.

"You okay?" Lilly asked, noticing her daughter's glazed over look.

"What? Oh, I, um," Eve struggled to finish a sentence, shaking the naughty inappropriate vision from her head.

Lilly, sensing the reason, asked, "Is the devil tempting you again?"

"It's almost unbearable," Eve admitted, still staring at her mom's barely covered vagina.

"Do you want a brief reprieve?" Lilly asked.

"God, yes," Eve eagerly responded, both to tame down the lust inside her and equally eager to taste more of God's nectar.

"Fortunately, your father filled me with the Lord's seed this morning. Although that was this morning, the remnants of the Lord's power is still lingering," Lilly said, hopping up on a bar stool and spreading her legs to reveal her wet pussy hidden only by her flimsy thong.

"But that is incest," Eve pointed out, even though she was barely resisting the temptation, staring at her mom's barely covered vagina.

Lilly, anticipating this moment, this potential concern, quoted, "Ezekiel 16:44 points out the mother and daughter are one: as the mother, so is her daughter. So, in other words, for a mother and daughter to become one, to fulfill Ezekiel's words we must at some point worship each other mind, body and soul." Lilly pulled her thong to the side, so her beautiful daughter could access her cunt.

Eve had never completely understood Ezekiel, but her mother pointing out this act between mother and daughter was directing her to do this, and she didn't hesitate. Her insatiable hunger controlling her, she moved to her mother, bent over as her mother was too high for her to go on her knees, and began licking her mom's vagina.

Lilly had a chill go up her spine as her daughter's tongue licked her cunt.

Eve was surprised that her mother's taste was subtly different from Beth's. The scent was stronger as well. Wanting to taste the full flavor of her mother's juice, as she had Beth's, she began licking aggressively, focusing on the clit that worked so well on Beth.

Lilly moaned loudly, the pleasure more intense because of the situation.

Eve, who prided herself for always being good at everything she did, was determined to bring her mother to orgasm both for her mother's own pleasure and to once again keep the devil at bay...the extraction of Satan so close.

Lilly closed her eyes, as the orgasm began building inside her. "Good girl, such a good girl," she moaned. Imagining this being a regular thing from now on.

While Eve kept licking, hearing her mom's increased moaning, she began flicking on her mother's clit with constant pressure.

Lilly's leg twitched with each flick and she moaned with pleasure, "Don't stop baby, you're making Mommy feel real good."

Eve, drawn into the act of giving pleasure, focused on hearing her mother scream and receiving her mother's juice.

"Oh God, Jesus fucking Chriiiist," Lilly screamed, a moment later as her orgasm coursed through her like a rapidly flowing river.

Eve was intrigued by how women became vulgar while in the throes of passion. Of course, Eve just kept licking, desperately hoping this would be enough of the Lord's juice to protect her. Her mother produced a lot more juice than Beth did, which she eagerly lapped up.

Lilly knew she said things she shouldn't have, but in the intense pleasure her daughter brought her she wasn't thinking straight.

Eve kept licking, desperate to get all the Lord's seed from her mom. It wasn't an act of incest, it was an act of love and sacrifice, and connecting to her mom in this way only made her feel even closer to both the Lord and her mother.

Lilly finally said, pushing her away, her daughter's tongue now making her need to pee, "We should probably get to the Fall Festival."

Eve looked up at her mother, her face coated with her mother's pussy juice and said, "Thank you, Mom, I feel so much better."

"As do I," Lilly replied, standing up and then pulling her daughter up to. "Go wash up quickly and we will get going, my dear."

"Okay," Eve nodded knowing the end of this day of torture, turmoil and temptation was almost done. In a few hours she would have her life back and be completely at the will of God.

.....

On the drive, Eve said, her hands trembling, "Mom, I'm not sure I can go into the House of the Lord dressed like this."

"Oh, honey," Lilly comforted, putting her hand on her daughter's nylon-clad leg, "I understand your trepidation, but you must tempt the devil to make sure he tries to capture you once and for all so we can expunge his hold on you forever."

"I know," Eve sighed, "but I don't want others to judge me even more than they already do."

"Eve, I expect more from you." Lilly said firmly. "You must follow Jesus's past and do what is right and not be another follower."

"You're right," Eve nodded, knowing that she must continue to follow the oath of the Lord and never question her father who always knew what was right.

Reaching the church, Lilly said, "Eve, today is the beginning of the rest of my life. Enjoy your rebirth and just follow the Lord through your father's words."

"Yes, Mother," Eve nodded, "And thank you."

"I love you, honey," Lilly smiled, giving her daughter a hug. Moving back away, "And Eve, you look incredibly radiant."

"Thanks Mom," Eve smiled, feeling slightly better. "I love you, too."

Eve got out of the car, and walked into the church feeling anxiety at being dressed so provocatively. Dressed in a skimpy red dress, pink thigh highs, three inch open-toed heels, a red collar, devil horns, a long tail and a pitchfork, she indeed looked the sexiest devil in history.

"Holy shit," the not very religious Peter said, his mouth dropping, when he saw Eve walk into the church hall. "Is that Eve?"

The dress Eve wore was tight and showcased every curve and revealed without any doubt her breasts were the largest in the school, including all the cheerleaders.

"Look at her tits," Adam said, drooling over Eve's massive tits.

Eve could feel all the eyes on her, sensing that people were seeing her in a different light. Part of her felt self-conscious, while another part felt sexy and alluring. She liked that she wasn't the wallflower tonight, she wasn't the minister's shy, reserved daughter.

Peter envisioned the goody-goody with an even sluttier outfit on underneath that skimpy Halloween costume and imagined all the things he could do to the Minister's daughter.

Peter walked to Eve and said, all confident, "Eve, if you really want to sin I can help you with that."

Eve's face began to blush, but thankfully she was saved by Beth who walked over and said, "Peter, I imagine she rather be sent to Hell."

"Screw you," Peter shot back.

"You wish," Beth shot right back, taking Eve's hand and pulling her away from the drooling boys. "Wow, you look good enough to eat,"

Eve continued blushing, "We're in church."

"As we were the first time you ate me out," Beth whispered.

"Please, not here," Eve pleaded, petrified someone would hear them talking.

"Okay," Beth nodded, "but seeing you dressed like this has my cunt rather wet and needing some attention."

"Later," Eve whispered, although the temptation for one more taste before she was purified was undoubtedly enticing,

The next hour there were games for young kids and then, as the younger children went home, a dance started for the older ones. As Eve danced with friends, including Beth, the egg inside her moved around more than usual. Suddenly, the egg inside her started vibrating, and she gasped, "Ohhhhhhh."

"What's wrong?" Lacey, another friend of Eve's, asked, as Eve fell to the floor.

Just as suddenly as the buzzing started, it stopped. The teasing pleasure that had been inside her all day accelerated rapidly and her whole body became weak. "Sorry, just a cramp," Eve weakly responded, as she tried to catch her breath.

Beth helped her up and whispered in her ear, "Temptation from the devil?"

"Full body attack," Eve answered, still trying to recover from the brief intense pleasure. "I need to see my dad now."

"Okay," Beth nodded, knowing that he was in his office. At least that was where he told her he would be if Eve was tempted.

The two girls went to his office and knocked.

Dylan smiled, the remote control in his hand, knowing that this would push his daughter to the edge of submission. "Come in," he called.

The girls came into his office and Dylan said, "Please leave Eve and I alone, Beth."

"Yes, sir," Beth nodded, slightly disappointed that she wasn't going to somehow be a part of whatever was about to happen.

Once he was alone with his daughter he said, "Is the temptation back?"

"It's worse than ever, Daddy," she said frantically. "The egg thing inside me started magically buzzing inside me."

"Oh, it's worse than I thought," he said, standing up just as he also turned the egg on again to continue pushing her daughter.

"Aaaaaaaah," Eve screamed, as the vibrations returned, and frantically pleaded, "The devil is in me, Daddy. Please get it out."

He just as quickly shut it off. "Oh my, we are going to have to go to some drastic measures."

"Please, Daddy, I can't take it anymore, I'm being drawn to Satan," she cried.

The Minister walked to her and said, "We will start the extraction now, honey. But we are going to have to go to the most extreme measure ever as the devil is clearly trying to pull you to his side."

"Okkkkkay," Eve nodded, weakly, her body feeling like Jello.

"I have tried to protect you through second sources," Dylan said, "but it's obvious the devil is living deep inside you."

Eve heard her daddy's words, and was suddenly petrified at not being able to be saved.

"The only way to eradicate the devil in you completely and forever is very unorthodox, even more so than what you have already tried today," he continued, "but it has always worked."

"I'll do anything, Daddy," she agreed, tears still streaming, "Please just make him go away."

"On your knees, Eve," he ordered, now standing in front of her.

Eve obeyed kneeling in front of him as she had this morning.

"The only way to guarantee the exorcism of the devil is to have the Lord's seed deposited in each of your three potential sin holes," he said, his cock rock hard at what was about to happen.

"I don't understand," Eve said, not understanding what the three sin holes were.

"I'll explain as the evening goes along, no need to make this even more stressful than it already is, but to make sure this works, each hour we must deal with a potential temptation hole," he continued. He unbuckled his pants and said, "Are you ready to retrieve The Lord's seed?"

"Yes, Daddy," she nodded, as her Dad presented his cock to her again.

"Now for this to work properly you must work like God's servant to earn his seed," he explained, his stiff erection now pointing at his daughter's face.

"I have to put it on my mouth?" She asked, strangely feeling her mouth-watering.

"Yes, dear, it's the only way," he answered, dying to see his cock disappear inside her mouth.

He turned the buzzing back on and she began quivering, "Oh, he's back, Daddy."

"Take it in your mouth now dear, hurry," he urgently ordered.

Frantic to have the intensity of the vibrating stop, knowing she couldn't resist reaching orgasm much longer if it continued, she leaned forward and took her Dad's penis in her mouth.

Instantly the buzzing stopped as her father declared, "Devil be gone, glory of God shine through!"

Instantly, she felt free as the teasing down below was squelched by her father's words.

Having a penis in her mouth felt strange, yet oddly natural, as if this was a way to be one with God. She really had no idea what she was doing. She had watched her mom bob up and down rather quickly this morning, so she instead focused on getting used to having it in her mouth.

She was also surprised at how warm and hard it was. Treating it like an old style lollipop, she focused on swirling her tongue around the strange top of her Dad's penis.

"That's it, baby girl," he groaned, the sight of his daughter with his cock in her mouth a fantasy come true.

Eve liked hearing she was doing it right, as she tentatively began bobbing back and forth slowly. It felt awkward at first, yet as she got used to having it in her mouth, it became easier.

"Oh yes, Eve," he moaned, surprised at how quickly she caught on to worshiping a cock. "Yes, worship Daddy's penis."

On her knees, praying the devil would stay away, she was indeed worshipping her father's penis. She bobbed back and forth for a couple of minutes, eventually taking a little more than half of her father in her mouth.

The minister, the father, the sexual predator, was in awe at both the visual of his daughter bobbing on his cock and the incredible sensations of her mouth. He could feel his balls boiling and grunted, "Here comes The Lord's seed."

Eve kept bobbing, enjoying what she was doing, liking hearing her Dad's moans of pleasure, and was surprised when the liquid exploded in her mouth and down her throat. She kept bobbing, even faster, wanting every last remnant of her father's powerful seed, the taste not as sweet and exotic as Beth's or her Mom's vagina, but salty and equally addicting.

"Good girl," he groaned, "take every last drop of The Lord's protection."

Eve was already doing that and continued until her father pulled out.

"How do you feel, Eve?" He asked, looking down at her.

"Free," she said, the buzz gone and no tempting sensations at all inside her.

"This will only keep you safe for a while, in exactly an hour, we must do the second deposit," Dylan said, allowing his cock to stay directly in front of his daughter's face like a hypnotist's watch.

"Okay, Daddy," she nodded, eager to rid herself once and for all of Satan's powerful allure.

"Go enjoy yourself, but understand the next task is a lot more intrusive," he added.

"How so?" She asked.

"Go enjoy yourself," he repeated. "I need to pray for you and prepare for the second part of the exorcism."

"Okay, Daddy," she nodded, standing up. The egg inside her moved and a slight tease hit her. She sighed to herself understanding it wasn't done yet. "Can I take this devil's device out of me, Daddy?"

"Soon, honey," he smiled. "But not until the third task is about to begin. We must let the devil think he is winning, that he has you in his grasp."