Daughter's Initiation into Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Daddy," she nodded, deflated, already feeling the devil's temptation beginning again.

.....

Eve tried dancing with friends, but the more she moved, the more the temptation increased. The devil and God were at war in her body and she was praying The Lord would win. Yet, the temptation continued growing and growing.

After only a few minutes, she went to the washroom. She put water on her face just as Katie sauntered in.

"Hi, Eve," she said, all sing song cheery, unlike her usual negative demeanour towards the goody goody girl.

"Hi, Katie," Eve responded, although not in the mood to deal with her.

"You really aren't all you portray are you?" Katie ominously said.

Assuming it was the outfit, "It was my dad's idea to mock the devil."

"Eating Beth's cunt was your father's idea?" Katie asked, getting bluntly to the point.

Eve's face burned scarlet red. In reality, that was exactly the truth, yet she couldn't say that. Anxiety hit her as she realized her reputation could be soiled because of one act to protect herself from the devil. "What? No, I meant the outfit."

"It was quite surprising, although it did make a good video," Katie added, pulling out her phone.

"Please, don't tell anyone," Eve pleaded, knowing this was the devil's work, and mortified to learn she had captured the act on video.

"Oh, I can keep a secret," she smiled, smirking at the irony that the secret she was keeping was fucking this goody goody's father.

"What do you want?" Eve asked.

"My own pussy pleaser, my own cunt licker, my own nerd to play with as I wish," Katie asked, loving being vulgar in front of the usually uptight girl, who she always felt was judging her and the other cheerleaders.

"Please," Eve replied, her head spinning, unsure what to do next.

"Begging, I like that," Katie smirked.

Just then Carol came in and Katie whispered, "10:30, the sanctuary and don't mention anything to Beth."

Before Eve could process or respond, Katie turned and walked away.

Carol asked, "Are you okay, Eve?"

"Feeling a bit ill," Eve admitted, before heading to a stall. She sat in the stall forever, her head spinning with consequence and guilt. The devil's temptation has pushed her into acts of lesbianism and now she was being blackmailed. She pondered telling her father; she pondered telling her mother; she pondered telling Beth, yet she just couldn't bring herself to leave the stall.

Suddenly her vagina began vibrating again. She closed she legs together, which made the buzzing more intense and quickly moved her legs apart. Looking at her watch, she saw it was time to meet her father again for the second of three steps to expunging this sin forever. She stood up just as it shut off again and she quickly tried to make it to her father's office without being seen by anyone.

Almost at his office, the buzzing started again and she moaned, "Nooooo," just as her mother was walking out of another office.

"You okay, honey?" Lilly asked, although she knew exactly why her daughter was so frazzled.

"Need to see Daddy now," she barely got out, as the buzzing again ended.

Lilly took her daughter's hand and walked her to the office.

Once inside, Dylan sighed dramatically, "It's still bad?"

"I want to touch myself, to give in to the pleasure he is promising," Eve said.

"You want to bite the apple like your namesake did?" He asked.

"I can't last much longgggger," she whimpered, just as the buzzing started.

"You must resist," Dylan firmly said, "you're so close to extinguishing his hold forever."

"I need God's seed," she pleaded.

"Lilly, prepare her for the sodomy of The Lord," Dylan instructed, all business.

Eve's eyes went wide, knowing what sodomy meant.

Lilly ordered, "Bend over, honey, this is a very delicate process."

"H-h-have you been sodomized?" Eve asked, as she obeyed the order, leaning on her father's desk.

"Yes, honey, all good Christian women must be willing to be protected from the temptations of sin all around us by protecting all the access points of the devil," Lilly explained, as she pulled her daughter's panties down, before adding, "Once you're married, your husband can protect you as The Lord's seed lives through him. Until then, your father, being a man of God, can protect you."

"Okay," Eve nodded, feeling vulnerable as her mother exposed her behind.

Eve's father comforted, as he again unbuckled his pants, "Honey, you have done so well. The devil is throwing all he can at you and yet you have resisted every dirty trick he has thrown your way. We are so close to extinguishing his hold on you forever."

Lilly explained, "I'm going to prepare you for The Lord's protection. But it is going to hurt a bit."

"Okay," Eve agreed, nervous, but willing to do anything to end this day of temptation.

Lilly generously coated her daughter's rosebud and then her own fingers with lube, before slowly inserting one finger inside her daughter's tight virgin ass.

"Ohhhhh, it hurts," Eve whimpered, the pain sharp.

"It will get better," Lilly promised. "Now I love the feeling having your father sodomize me brings. When his penis is deep in my ass, pardon the swearing, I feel as if I am one with him, and thus one with The Lord."

That oddly made sense to Eve. She couldn't fathom such an act, didn't even know it was a real option, but now that it was presented to her as something that would help end the torture she was currently living in, she was willing.

Lilly wiggled her finger inside her daughter.

Just as Eve was getting used to having her Mom's finger in her ass, Lilly slipped a second inside and the pain returned again.

"Just relax," Dylan suggested, "and the pain will dissipate quicker."

Eve tried to, but as her Mom moved her two fingers around she felt the constant burn, which on the bright side had ended the teasing in her vagina.

"She's ready," Lilly declared, pulling her fingers out of her daughter's ass.

Dylan moved behind his daughter, as his wife generously coated his cock with lube, and said, "Devil be gone, glory of God shine through," as he slowly pushed his long cock into his daughter's ass.

"Oh, fuuuuuck," Eve screamed, swearing for the first time in her life as an intense pain cascaded through her. As soon as she said it, she apologized, "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," Dylan said, "those were the devil's words. Through cursing you can keep him at bay. Say as many as you wish during this, it will only confuse him."

"Okay, Daddy, it fucking hurts so much," Eve said, tears beginning to form in her eyes, but she felt so free being able to say the words everyone else seemed to.

"Unfortunately, my cock, and call it a cock, only little girls call it a penis, is much bigger than most men. The Lord blessed me with a large magic wand that can cure," Dylan declared as his cock began slithering inside her virgin asshole.

"Shit, shit, shit," Eve cursed, saying that word too for the first time.

"Relax, honey," Dylan said, caressing her back. "I'm half in."

"Only half?" She gasped. "I can't take much more of your big cock Daddy." Oddly, swearing made her feel like she was controlling the situation, not the devil.

"You must, or forever be destined to the fiery walls of Hell," he declared, continuing his slow progression.

"Okaaaaaaay," she whimpered, her Daddy's cock going much deeper than her mom's fingers.

Lilly was watching with jealousy and lust, her own hand going to her pussy.

"Daddy, God, Jesus, fuck, Christ," Eve babbled, attempting to pray or plead for some brief reprieve from the pain in her ass.

"Almost all in," Dylan grunted, her tightness unlike any other he could recall, and he had fucked a lot of girls' asses, many times being the first one to penetrate the forbidden back door.

"Kkkkkkkkkk," Eve said, through gritted teeth, as she held onto the desk.

"God is in you," Lilly said, rubbing her daughter's back, even as she slyly touched herself.

"Oh Godddddd," Eve whimpered, the pain not fading at all, as her inner core burned.

"You did it," he said, "you took all my cock in your virgin asshole."

Her Daddy's words were odd, yet she felt a rush of accomplishment at taking all his cock inside her, knowing that this was all necessary to end the devil's hold on her.

"Now relax, and get accustomed to The Lord's sword buried inside you. Memorize in your head, this feeling of utter submission, utter obedience," he said.

Suddenly the vibrating started again. "Nooooo, Daddy, he's back."

"You must demand I fuck your ass, pound you hard, fuck the hell out of you," her father demanded. "Only through such a declaration, will this determined devil go away."

Delirious, her vagina burning, her ass finally only a dull pain, she begged, "Oh Daddy, fuck my ass, fuck it until that evil bastard is out of me."

The buzzing instantly stopped as her dad began thrusting in and out of her ass.

"Oh God, fuck it, Dadddddy," she whimpered in pain and yet euphoria as the buzzing ended.

"Do you love The Lord's cock in your ass?" Dylan asked, as he slid in and out of her.

"Oh yes, God, it fills me so full. It hurts, it burns, yet it feels goodddddddd," the bewildered daughter declared, the pleasure-pain principle at play.

Dylan could feel his balls already starting to boil, his daughter's nasty tongue and super tight ass milking him for all he was worth.

Lilly, whispered in her daughter's ear, "You will make The Lord a great seed bucket, make your future husband a great seed bucket," playing on the words 'cum bucket'.

"Oh yes, I want to be the best seed bucket," Eve responded, drawn completely into the sin she was involuntarily becoming a part of.

"You want to be Daddy's seed bucket?" Dylan asked.

"Yes, Daddy," she mindlessly agreed, the pain beginning to fade away, "I want to be your seed bucket, anything to keep the devil away."

His daughter's nasty tongue, her incredible tight ass, had him ready to erupt his fifth load of the day a couple of minutes later. "Do you want Daddy's cum?"

"Yes, Daddy, please fill my ass with our saviour's seed," she begged, wanting to feel his seed shoot inside her, to protect her from the sin corroding her moral fibre.

"Here it comes, my seed bucket, my beautiful angel," he grunted, before shooting his load deep in his daughter's ass. "Fuuuuuuck, take my seed my cum bucket."

"Yes, Daddy, save me, fill my asshole with your cum, make me a servant of God through your big dick," she begged, the feeling of his cock in her ass no longer hurting, but creating weird feelings of pleasure inside her.

Dylan stayed in her ass, enjoying the moment, before finally pulling out.

Eve lied bent over her Dad's desk, feeling exhausted, yet confused. She asked, suddenly feeling guilty, maybe the devil was still controlling her, "Daddy, I think I'm still in trouble. Near the end I really began to enjoy that."

"You enjoyed my cock in your ass?" He asked bluntly.

"Yes, Daddy, it began feeling really good," she admitted.

"What did?" he asked, wanting her to say the dirty words again.

"Having your cock in my ass, moving in and out so fast, made me start feeling feelings similar to the teasing temptations of the devil in my vagina," she admitted.

"You have a cunt dear," he corrected, before adding, "and I want you to refer to my cock always as big. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Daddy, your big cock really made me feel good," she reworded.

"That's because the expulsion is almost complete," he said. "Your mother loves my cock in her ass. Good seed buckets love having a cock in their mouth, a cock in their ass and a cock in their cunt."

"Not all at once?" Eve asked.

"Some seed buckets need more to stay true to their faith. But no, usually not all at once," he smiled.

"Now put your panties back on and go enjoy the last few songs of the dance," he ordered, "your mother and I have got to prepare for the final extraction."

"Are you going to fuck my cunt next, Daddy?" She asked, feeling like a good Christian woman.

"Yes, I am, baby, I'm going to fill that cunt with The Lord's seed, but it must be before midnight, so be here exactly at eleven," he instructed.

"I can't wait Daddy, I want you to fuck the hell out of me. I want your seed to forever extinguish the sin inside me," Eve said, feeling so liberated being so blunt with her father.

"I can't wait to fuck your cunt too, baby," he smiled. "Now go, and remember this is a secret between just you, me, your mother and The Lord."

"Of course, Daddy," she nodded, finally feeling good about herself, even as she felt her Daddy's seed leak out of her ass and into her panties.

Once she was back at the dance, her excitement faded instantly. She remembered that Katie wanted to meet her at 10:30 in the sanctuary She stopped, thinking she should go tell her father when Beth grabbed her, "Where have you been?"

"With Daddy," she whispered.

"Are you cured?" Beth asked.

"Almost," Eve admitted.

"Great," Beth said, excitedly. "If you need another taste of my juice for protection let me know."

Eve smiled, "I'm beginning to think you enjoyed it."

"It was heavenly," Beth winked. "Plus, I know you enjoyed it."

Eve suddenly felt a hunger to indeed taste her again, but wasn't sure if that was her own feelings, or the devil tempting her again. She wanted to tell Beth about Katie and her predicament, but to protect Beth from the potential blackmail, she decided she would keep it to herself.

Eve joined her friends and danced for a few songs, finally not feeling completely under the curse of the devil. That said, there was still an undeniable tease inside her cunt when she danced, the egg inside her moving around with each step.

Looking at the clock, it was 10:35 and she realized she was late. She said she was going to the washroom to her small group of friends and then slyly went to the sanctuary. Once inside, Katie said, annoyed, "you're late."

"Let's talk about this," Eve began, noticing she was at her father's podium.

"Sure," Katie agreed, before adding, "either get over here and eat my pussy like the slutty lesbo you are, or I send this video to some adult web site and expose the Minister's daughter as a Christian fraud."

"Please, Katie, be reasonable," Eve pleaded, not moving towards her. "This is a place of worship."

Katie wanted to say she had worshipped her father's cock extensively in this shrine of The Lord, yet decided that was a secret to keep to herself for now. Instead, she quipped, "and you're going to worship my cunt. Now get over here."

Deciding it was easier to comply then negotiate with this diva bitch, and realizing she only had twenty minutes until meeting her father for the final stage of tonight's exorcism, she went to the annoying cheerleader.

"Good girl," Katie smiled, moving to the carpeted floor and spreading her pantyhose clad legs, dressed as always, in her cheerleader's outfit.

Reaching her, Eve noticed that Katie had cut a hole where her cunt was and she wasn't wearing any panties. She too was completely shaved.

"Stop staring like the lesbo you are and get to eating," Katie demanded, "I want to get back to the party."

Reluctantly, although a small part of her was curious what Katie would taste like, she dropped to her knees, crawled between her legs and buried her face in the already slightly wet cunt.

"Hmmmm," Katie moaned, "I knew you were not the prude you play at school." After a few minutes of licking, Katie finally spoke, "You have eaten pussy, haven't you?"

Eve ignored the question, focusing on getting the sinful slut off, although she had to admit the cheerleader's cunt had an even sweeter taste than Beth's or her mom's.

"Answer me, slut," Katie demanded.

Just wanting to get this over with, yet also wanting to shock the bitch, she replied, "Yes, I love eating cunt,"

"Oh, the 'c' word, you really are full of surprisesssss," Katie moaned, as Eve took her swollen clit in-between her lips.

Eve continued licking and sucking, sensing Katie was close and decided to continue shocking the bitch. As Katie grabbed Eve's head and held it firmly on her cunt, Eve sucked on Katie's clit hard and then slid her finger into the bitch's ass.

"Fuuuuuuuck, you biiiiitch," Katie screamed, as the anal simulation triggered her orgasm.

Eve lapped up the pussy juice eagerly, a taste she had definitely become quite accustomed to on this strange Halloween.

Once her orgasm was done, Katie demanded, "Get your finger out of my ass."

Eve, suddenly defiant, retorted, "You sure, you seemed to like it?"

"Fuck you," Katie snapped back.

"Why, are you out of guys at school and college?" Eve snapped right back, feeling good about standing up for herself.

"Be careful, or this video goes viral," Katie threatened, surprised by the nerd's spunk.

Suddenly Katie's phone rang. She answered it. "What? Yes, I'll be right there." Hanging up, she said, "This isn't over."

Eve wanted to say something witty back, but the egg inside her started vibrating again. "Fuuck," she cursed, as Katie walked away.

"And you're a Minister's daughter," Katie said sarcastically.

Eve lied on the ground, her hand beginning to move to her cunt, when it stopped. She weakly looked at her watch. It was three minutes to eleven. She got up and scurried out the side door that led directly to her father's office. Once inside, she asked, "Is it time?"

Dylan was on the couch, his wife licking his balls, when she entered. "Almost, my dear. Come here and get daddy's cock ready for your final insertion."

"Didn't you mean big cock, Daddy?" she smiled.

"That I did," he laughed.

Eve went to the couch, and pointed out, looking at his soft cock, "It doesn't look ready,"

"It's not. You must resurrect it first with that pretty mouth of yours. It has had a long day trying to protect you," her father said.

Eve leaned forward, as her mother kept sucking on his balls, and took his soft cock in her mouth. It was much smaller like this, and she ambitiously tried to take all of it in her mouth. She gagged briefly, but did it.

"Good, girl," he groaned, "your cocksucking skills are already very advanced for a beginner."

Taking the cock out of her mouth, she absurdly said, "I want to be a great cocksucker for The Lord," before returning to sucking her father's cock.

Feeling it grow in her mouth was a new feeling and she couldn't help but feel powerful as it grew in-between her lips. In a very short time, her dad's cock went from soft to hard and grew to its massive size. Once erect, she asked, "Are you going to fuck the hell out of me, Daddy?"

Dylan smiled, the words coming from his daughter were sweet and sincere and not like some whore who indeed wanted to get fucked hard. "Yes, baby, it's time to extract the last remnants of the devil and replace him with The Lord."

"Awesome," Eve said, stroking her daddy's big cock.

"First let's see those tits of yours again," he ordered, "as we must not be ashamed of our nudity as it was presented in Genesis 2:25."

"Okay, Daddy," Eve agreed, standing up and beginning to take off her costume. "But isn't that scripture about a man and his wife?"

"Yes, honey, good job," Dylan said, "but until you have a husband, I am your man and protector."

"Of course, Daddy," she nodded, as her costume dropped to the floor.

"The Lord was very generous in creating your body, my dear," he said approvingly, "just like he was for your mother."

"Mom's are bigger," Eve pointed out.

"But you are not done growing," he pointed out. "take off your panties, but leave on your thigh high stockings."

"Okay, Daddy," she nodded, feeling the end of her journey to the Lord was moments away.

"Now to finish the extradition, I must put a crucifix in both your mouth and your ass, to kill the evil inside you," Dylan said.