Daughter's Initiation into Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dylan continued, "But however that turns out, you do need to be punished for your behaviour. First, you will ask out Simon Williger."

Katie made a face. Simon was the biggest outcast in the school. A two hundred and fifty pound nerd with zits, and according to reports from the locker room, a two-inch dick. She tried to bargain, "Please sir, I'll do anything. Please don't make me do that."

"And now your assignment has become to date him the rest of the school year," the Minister added. "A moment ago I was just going to let him lose his virginity to you."

Katie knew if she said anything more he would only add to her punishment, so she reluctantly nodded, "Yes, sir."

"You, of course, like a good girlfriend, will suck his cock and offer all three of your holes to him," he continued.

The idea of sucking off Simon was disgusting, yet she knew she would do as she was told. Although a powerful bitch at school among her peers, she was completely submissive to the powerful Minister. She again nodded, mortified to what she was agreeing to, hopelessly trying to think how she could possibly explain this repulsive new boyfriend to her friends, "Yes, sir."

"You've always been my favourite, Katie," Dylan said (as he did to all his sluts) as he grabbed a ladder and put it beside her.

"Thank you, sir," she nodded, being impaled on the cock buried in her ass both awkward and teasing.

Dylan got undressed, climbed the ladder and shoved his cock in her mouth. Horny from staring at this beautiful naked teenager strapped helplessly to the sodomising cross, he needed to shoot a load, and to shoot one right now. He fucked her face roughly, liking the slobbery sucking sounds the teenager made as she struggled to contain his mammoth cock.

Katie loved being roughly used. She loved having her ass drilled, her cunt pounded and her face fucked. Feeling the minister's nuts bounce off her chin as his whole cock filled her mouth was a major turn-on and she felt liquid leak out of her cunt and trickle down her thighs. She wished she could take his cock in her cunt or ass, wished she could ride the cock awkwardly filling her ass right now, and yet all she could do was to be the helpless vessel of pleasure the Minister desired her to be.

Having already come twice today, in his daughter's mouth and in the principal's ass, he was going to last a while. He fucked Katie's face rougher than he ever had before.

For a good three or four minutes the Minister fucked her face so roughly his balls were bouncing audibly against the cheerleader's chin.

Katie was expecting the first load, assuming this would be a long afternoon, to be a facial... which she was used to receiving... knowing the Minister loved the power and humiliation that coming on a slut's face gave him. She therefore closed her mouth the moment he pulled out so she could display the full volume of the upcoming facial. She was surprised when he climbed down the ladder, stepped to the side, shoved her ass forward and detached the dildo from the cross. By this time it felt as if she were losing an old friend. She could feel the chilly basement air wafting inside her gaping asshole.

The Minister smiled at the slut's automatic reaction to his pulling out, assuming she was about to get coated in cum. There was something undeniably delicious, so utterly hot about a woman with her face coated with cum, and since he could shoot buckets, he always did a thorough job. And the visual of a stuck-up rich bitch's face coated with humiliating cum was even better. Yet this time he wanted to fuck her ass... loving to fuck women in the ass while they were strapped to his basement cross.

Dylan put the ladder away.

When he returned, he moved to her and asked, "Ready to get fucked?"

"Always," Katie answered, unable to get enough of the Minister's magical member.

"In the ass?" the Minister questioned, as he spread her legs, lifted them high above her waist.

"All three of my holes are open for you twenty-four-seven," Katie answered, remembering the one time she'd snuck out at two in the morning to meet the Minister and his wife for a lengthy threesome in the church before sloshing home, filled to the brim with holy liquids of all descriptions.

"That's why you're one of my favourites," Dylan approved, as he slid his cock in her asshole.

"You are my favourite," Katie moaned as the Minister's big snake slithered inside her back door.

"Remember that," he nodded, as his entire cock disappeared in her tight ass. "Even when you're married, you'll always be my slut."

"Always," Katie agreed, knowing she would never be able to say no to him. "I hope you'll fuck me on my wedding day," she added.

"Both before and after you say 'I do'," he promised, something that was an iron-clad ritual of his when one of his sluts got married. He always deposited a load in the bride-to-be's cunt before the wedding and made her go down the aisle without panties and his cum leaking out of her box and probably dripping onto the carpet. After the wedding, he was always the first to fuck the bride, taking her ass and usually depositing his second load on the bride's face and requiring her to wear it the rest of the night to explain as best she could to her new husband.

"Yummy," Katie purred, as he began to fuck her ass.

"Yes, fill my ass, Master!!" Katie screamed, loving feeling cum deposited in any of her three holes... or on her face. Katie loved cum!

As soon as he was done, Dylan walked out of the basement without a word.

Katie, still bound to the cross, could do nothing but wonder where he'd gone and when he'd be back. Thankfully, he returned a few minutes later. He smiled as he turned on a vibrating egg and slid it easily inside the teen's very wet pussy and said, "I have a meeting with Mrs. Charlesworth now, I'll be back when I'm done."

Katie moaned as the egg began causing a small teasing additional pleasure in her already overheated cunt, "Kkkkk."

"And don't you dare come," he ordered, before pointing out a video camera. "I'll be watching."

Katie was mortified:

-The idea of herself being filmed didn't appeal to her at all, that was a humiliation reserved for other sluts;

-the idea she couldn't come was equally unappealing, she was already so close to the edge;

-lastly, was Ms. Charlesworth a slut of the minister's too? Was she going to witness this twisted act on a screen upstairs?

She prayed not, appropriate since she was being tormented in a church dungeon. Yet, Mrs. Charlesworth at sixty years old didn't seem to be the type the minister went after. No, he went after fresh attractive eighteen year olds and MILF mothers.

The minister left and went to the bank to have a meeting with the bank manager, Mrs. Charlesworth, someone he didn't have wrapped around his finger, or cock, partly because she was unattractive, but also because she wasn't a Christian. Why would he bother seducing someone who wasn't even Christian? A man has to have some standards. She was a bit of an outcast in this small community, and had been for the past twenty years.

For the next two hours, Katie was a mental mess. The bound position was incredibly uncomfortable, she had an itch on her leg she couldn't scratch and a much bigger itch in her cunt she couldn't satisfy. The egg was on low, a constant teasing that had her desperately wanting to have it turned on high so she could come, so far gone that she was willing to disobey her Master's demand and suffer the consequences if she could only reach orgasm. Alas, with her hands bound, she was helpless to do anything except endure the low tantalising buzz.

Once Dylan had returned home he texted both Eve and Beth to come see him after school. As he watched a televised image of Katie writhing on the cross, he couldn't help but smile at the utter power he had in this community. He hoped to add to his submissives as time went on, Katie's mother next on his list. The thrill of turning a good Christian family into an incestuous one was yet another twisted thrill that got him off. Having added his own daughter to his submissives had been his crowning achievement, and now he felt it was his duty to spread the incestuous cheer to others, especially with Christmas fewer than two months away. What better yuletide present than the loving gift of incest?

Eve received the text and smiled in anticipation, figuring her father wanted to deposit a load of the Lord's seed in her... which of course was always good. Although her cunt wasn't on fire at the moment, she could definitely use some cum protection. Hopefully he would fuck her, since his text had now reawakened the tingles for attention to her cunt that she had been experiencing almost non-stop since her father had deflowered her last Friday.

Beth had received an identical text and she too hoped it meant a nice hard fuck from the Minister. Although she'd gotten off this morning, the Minister had created in her a constant hunger to be sexually satisfied. Now that she had two pets of her own... although Eve wasn't a pet in the same abject way Principal Peck was... she could get off whenever she wanted, but she still craved a steady diet of the Minister's big holy cock.

Dylan let Katie hang on the cross for two hours before the girls arrived, not once going down to check on her except for the amusement of watching her on a television hooked to the camera in the basement. Katie was clearly frustrated and exhausted, emotionally broken, which always made a submissive utterly, bonelessly obedient.

Finally he went downstairs and wordlessly unclasped Katie, turned her around and bound her facing the cross.

The Minister then climbed the stairs, again leaving the slut bound, trembling, exhausted, horny, helpless, and alone.

When the girls arrived together, having speculated along the way why they'd both been summoned, Dylan explained, "So I know you two have discovered your sexuality and that's great, the Lord wants you to explore his blessings and spread his divine protection against the wiles of the devil. Yet it's important to show discretion."

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Eve apologized, knowing this was about Katie. "The devil was really tempting me that day."

"I know, I know," he nodded, "but doing it in the art room in clear view of some passerby was careless."

"I know, Daddy," Eve nodded.

Eve had reminded Beth about Katie's blackmail on the walk over and Beth was still pissed. A few days ago she would have been mortified and scared of the popular and powerful Katie, yet now with her newfound sexual confidence she was already thinking of ways to domme the bitchy cheerleader.

"I'm about to take you to a place very few know about," Dylan continued, "and, of course, utter discretion is a must. But as two loyal followers of the Lord's true mission of spreading pleasure to protect our community from the temptations thrown at us by the devil, I know you will keep it a holy secret."

"Of course," both girls said in unison, both curious where this would be, what it would be.

"Follow me," he instructed, and led the girls downstairs to the dungeon door.

Eve had tried gaining access to this room a couple of times when she was younger, curious what was down here, but her father had told her offhandedly it was just old records.

Opening the door for them like the gentleman he was (!?), Dylan let the girls enter first.

Beth went in first and immediately saw Katie on the cross. A huge grin lit up her face. "No fucking way."

Katie, her body weak from the constant cunt teasing and her inability to move, opened her eyes dazedly, but couldn't see who was there... but she recognised without a doubt Beth's annoying voice.

Eve couldn't believe it. All these years living in this house, she'd had no idea this was what was in the basement. Her Daddy had told her when she was young it was locked because of some confidential records about parishioners, and she'd never thought twice about it. And why was Katie bound on the cross?

Dylan explained, "This room is a Christian Sanctum Sanctorum. A Holy of Holies for proven believers of the Lord's true message to bring others into his good graces, and to discipline disobedient followers like Katie here."

Katie's red face burned with a shame she'd never felt before. She had a reputation as being the inviolable queen bee at school... and now that image was shattered with Beth seeing her in this intolerable situation. In this emotionally shattered state. In this condition of endless unrequited horniness.

Beth stripped off her skirt, revealing that she was wearing black, crotchless pantyhose, walked over to Katie and asked brightly, "Comfortable?"

Katie didn't answer, so weary, but also not wishing to dignify the nerd's smug question with a response.

When Katie didn't answer, Beth reached up and playfully but painfully pinched both the blonde bitch's very erect nipples.

Katie hadn't the will power to restrain her loud moan, an erotic new touch to her overstimulated body instantly creating intense sensations of denied orgasmic pleasure to course through her very being.

"You like it rough?" Beth chuckled sadistically.

Dylan explained, "Katie is on the cross willingly to sacrifice herself to both of you in an act of contrition for her blackmailing Eve and planning to blackmail you Beth."

Katie's eyes went big. Eve was here too!!?

"Really?" Beth asked, a delighted grin on her face as her fruitful imagination considered the possibilities she could contrive for Katie's contrition.

"Yes, only through total submission to those we have wronged can a strayed sinner become one with our Lord," the Minister continued.

Beth moved her right hand to the bound bitch's cunt and asked, while her left hand twisted her left nipple, "Why are you so wet, slut?"

"Egggg-uuggg," was all Katie could manage. She was mortified to be molested by this unpopular nerd, her unworthy smug face pissing her off, but she was irresistibly turned on by her intimate touch. (The word 'unpopular' was the most demeaning word in this cheerleader's vocabulary, and at school she used it often with devastating effect. She feared it would be of no use to her this afternoon!)

"I didn't expect a two syllable answer from you," Beth smirked, as she unexpectedly slid her entire fist up the cheerleader's snatch in one rough push!!

"Fuuuuuuck!!!!" Katie screamed, the sudden huge intrusion powerfully intense!

"Shit, you really are a slut if my whole fist can go inside you that easily," Beth continued, her calm arrogance at complete odds with the helpless desperation of the most popular (and hated) girl in the entire school. She whistled an aimless tune as she rummaged around in Katie's kitty for the vibrating egg. She could hear it humming... she was determined to find it if it took all day... she knew it was hiding in there somewhere!

"Fuck you," Katie retorted, glaring at her, even as she knew she was in danger of coming any second and pissing off Minister Harper. That wouldn't be good!

Eve watched Beth's new dominant side and wasn't sure she liked it. Sure, she didn't want Katie to out them, but Beth's treatment seemed spiteful.

Out of the blue Beth slapped the bitch cheerleader smartly on the ass, running on sexual adrenaline.

"Fuck!" Katie screamed, her ass suddenly burning and not in the good 'ass filled with cock' sort of way.

"Ask for another, slut," Beth demanded.

"What? Hell no!" Katie replied, just as a second slap made her ass burn.

"Beg for another slap, you bimbo bitch," Beth ordered adamantly, raising the bar, reveling in her newfound power. First Principal Peck, and now Katie. She could so get used to this!

"Fuck you," Katie responded, not willing to give in to some nerd chick at the bottom of the social hierarchy.

Dylan, who was also surprised by the 'new' Beth, informed Katie firmly, "Beth is your Mistress, Katie. Do whatever she says."

Katie hated this! Having to obey Beth, being coerced into begging to get her ass slapped, was possibly even worse than knowing she was going to have to suck and fuck and date the fat nerd Simon. Yet, like she always did when given an order by the Minister, she obeyed. "Please spank me" the popular cheerleader requested pathetically.

Beth slapped the tight ass three times rapidly as she scolded, "You'd better be able to plead way better than that, or you won't be able to sit down for a week."

Katie felt tears in her eyes as she begged, feeling the full effects of her basement ordeal and having no reserves left, "Please, Beth, spank your slut's ass. Make it so rosy red you can toast marshmallows on it!"

"Much better," Beth purred, as she caressed Katie's ass.

"Thank you," Katie replied, the gentle caress feeling very soothing after the harsh spanking.

"Thank you, what?" Beth questioned, delivering another hard slap.

Eve couldn't believe how dominant and abusive Beth was being. It was shocking and... a little exciting?

"Thank you, Mistress," Beth groaned as she winced in pain, and yet her orgasm was still close because of the ubiquitous vibrations in her cunt from the egg. Shit, it was vibrating faster! Minister Harper wasn't giving the slightest indication she would be allowed to come, and she knew that if she did so without permission she would be in a world of hurt!

Dylan, deciding to end his daughter's shocked expression and Beth's surprising domination, spoke up. "Now when one of the Lord's loyal followers, such as Katie, betrays other loyal followers, such as my two darling girls, she must be willing to repent. Katie, apologize for your behaviour."

Katie was desperately near orgasm, the increased buzzing driving her wild. She stammered, "S-s-sorry."

Dylan used the remote in his hand to raise the vibrations yet another notch, but ordered thunderously, "Don't you dare come, Katie, you haven't yet earned your forgiveness in the eyes of the Lord!!"

"Kkkkk," Katie weakly nodded, her body desperate and weak and so fucking close.

"Remove the egg, Beth," the Minister ordered.

Beth nodded and reluctantly reached back into the bitch, taking out the toy.

Dylan asked, a strap-on harness in his hand, "Do you want to fuck Katie, Beth?"

Beth saw the harness and instantly nodded, "God, yes."

The Minister helped her fasten it on, then Beth returned to the cheerleader who was gasping with her efforts not to come.

"Want me to fuck you, slut?" Beth asked.

"God, yes," Katie answered, no longer caring that someone beneath her was calling her a 'slut', but only that her cunt was about to be filled and her long delayed orgasm would finally be allowed to be released.

Dylan ordered, "Get undressed, Eve."

"Yes, Daddy," Eve obeyed, still amazed at watching her best friend be so dominant.

"Beg," Beth ordered, rubbing her cock up and down Katie's pussy lips.

"Please fuck me Mistress Beth," Katie begged, the hours of relentless teasing driving her to the brink of sexual insanity.

"I own you, bitch," Beth declared, as she slid her cock inside the wanton cheerleader.

"Yesssssss!!" Katie moaned loudly, although Eve wasn't sure if it was in response to admitting Beth owned her or the euphoria of having a dick in her. Probably both.

"Oh yeah, you're going to be munching my cunt a lot," Beth continued, as she slowly fucked her, cupping her big tits. Beth couldn't believe the power of cock. Of course she knew from experience the power of cock, and she would always do anything to have the Minister's dick pounding her, but experiencing things from the other end, being the giver and not the receiver, was a surreal power trip.