Daughter's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers

"Anytime daddy darling wish I was coming with you" Sammi had responded turning her head so that their lips brushed.

"Bye luv" James had said as he slowly moved away.

As he walked into the terminal Sammi was thinking just how marvellous it would be to be travelling with him to stay in a luxurious hotel in New York as lovers, nit as mum and daughter

After his return home he was in his study.

"Sam" he had called out. "Do you know how to remove headers in Word?"

She came into the study where he was sitting in front of the PC. She was wearing a lowish cut, loose top and jeans. Standing close to him she leaned over the computer and said quietly.

"Yes I think so" as she fiddled with the keyboard

As she did that her left boob briefly brushed against his arm. It was like an electric shock, but the pressure was only there for a moment. James glanced to his right and looked right down her gaping front. 'Fuck I can see all of her tits including her nipples' he thought to himself feeling himself hardening. The slight pressure of her small boob in his right, upper arm returned. James pressed back and Sammi didn't move away. They were like that for a few moments as she slowly worked out how to solve the IT issue.

"How's that?" She said as the header disappeared, but neither of them moved.

"Wonderful darling" James nearly croaked turning his face and kissing her on the cheek, but still neither of them moved the pressure of her breast on his arm being exciting for both of them. "Thanks."

Again the fact that someone, this time Kelly was around may well have been the reason nothing more happened.

A week or so later in late September James was going to Spain for a week or so.

James

"Can I come?" Sammi blurted out.

"Of course you can Sam, any time" I replied not really thinking of the obvious undertones. She smiled

"I meant with you."

"So did I, what did you think I meant?"

"Never mind. Is she coming?" Sammi asked.

"No I think Kelly your mother is away with the ladies from the golf club" I slightly admonished her for recently she had been putting Kel down quite a lot. I wondered whether it was a sort of jealousy, I rather hoped that it was.

"Ladies. Is that what they call themselves, old biddies more like it."

"Now, now miaow" I replied sympathising with her catty remark.

"When you going?"

"Thursday."

"Oh fuck."

"Beg your pardon young lady" I said pretending to be stern, but secretly pleased she felt able to speak that way with me, it was more intimate and after all Kelly and I often swore in front of our children

"I have going away parties on Thursday and Friday."

"What people going on their gap years?"

"Yes."

"Well come out on Saturday or Sunday."

"I thought you were only going for three or four days."

"Well I can always extend it for the right reason."

"What to be with me?" She asked holding my gaze.

Sammi

I knew full well that Kelly was going to France with a group of women to play golf and probably get laid under the golfing convention. 'What happens on tour stays on tour.' So I asked if I could come, knowing full well of the double entendre; we had recently been using them quite often! It was good that he played along with it and agreed that he was extending his stay to be with me. He spoiled it a bit, though, when he added. "And to have a little holiday."

"I'll get Cass to book you on Easyjet on Sunday, yes?"

James

Driving to a meeting in Mayfair later I could hardly believe what we had agreed. It seemed so obvious, so convenient and hopefully so absolutely right for us. Surely she had said 'can I come' for a reason or was it just a slip of her tongue as we agreed that she would come on Sunday. I called Cass immediately I left the house in the car, she called back in five minutes before I had even got onto the A406. I called Sammi on her mobile.

"Cass has booked it, I told her."

"When for?"

"Saturday is no good for me Sam so you can come on Sunday" I told her my heart pounding a bit as I said that to my daughter.

Sammi

My pulse raced when dad told me that Cass his PA and I thought occasional bunk up, but then she was beautiful and everyone, fancied her, including me sometimes when I masturbated, had booked my flight and that I could come on Sunday.

"Promise" I quipped back.

"Of course I promise."

The idea had come to me a few days ago when I was thinking about mum and the golf women doing what they wanted on tour and it staying there. I had heard that they and other groups that went away behaved quite differently when in a different environment to their home, as indeed I and most of my mates did for instance when we went to music festivals. Away from our familiar places we would snog and have sex to one degree or another in tents or the open air, sometimes in front of others in a group; very hippylike! I guess we all find it easy to rid ourselves of our inhibitions in a different environment and without the limitations and restrictions of home. I so hoped a similar atmosphere between my dad and me would be created in Marbella.

James

I had been staying at an apartment in the Port, but didn't want that for the time with Sammi so I arranged to use a villa that had recently come onto the market. We had it on the market at two point eight million Euros, but had little hope of moving it, at least in the near future, the market was dead and getting worse. I had decided to use it because it was fabulous, had it's own pool, was very secluded and, I guess, I wanted to impress her.

I met her at the airport and kissed her.

"Welcome to Spain Sam" I whispered cuddling her and picking her on the cheek.

"Pleased to be here again Jamie" she said back as I battled to stop myself pulling her hard against me, grinding my mouth on hers and shoving my tongue down her throat.

We chatted away about nothing much at all on the fifty minute or so drive to hills behind Marbella. I had become increasingly nervous since Sammi had asked 'Can I cum' well in my mind it was spelt that way. The nervousness was reaching a level I had never felt before so I found sensible talk exceedingly difficult. I glanced at Sammi several times and watched the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed, the expanse of flesh above the neckline of her top, her bare feet where she had slipped her shoes off; she had painted her toenails white and that made them look for some reason very sexy and the occasional flash of the bare skin of her stomach. She also seemed tense and I wondered and hoped if she was experiencing the same sensations, desires and emotions that I was.

Sammi

He looked great in beige shorts and a white Polo when I came through from customs. He felt and smelt great when he took me in his arms and kissed me, unfortunately, but understandably as a father and not as I wanted, a lover. And he sounded great as he drove us to the villa we were using; great bit tense and nervous. It was so exciting, romantic and intimate thinking that we were going to a luxurious villa and that we would be alone there as much as we wanted to be over the next few days.

As he drove the small car with a manual gear change I kept glancing across at him. I clocked his profile, his tanned, bare legs slightly hairy arms and the curls of dark hair on his chest poking out from the neck of his top. As he changed gear I wanted to put my hand on his and as he drove I had to struggle to stop myself from doing that or even more running my hand up and down his bare leg and onto that mound that had pressed so invitingly against me at my eighteenth.

The villa was awesome. It was at the end of a lane with no neighbours and was not overlooked from any direction, just right for topless sunbathing I thought almost giggling as I added 'perhaps bottomless' as well. I felt myself getting warm, and wet as well come to that, when I envisaged dad seeing me naked and imagined us having sex by, ir even more excitingly in the pool.

In the way dad told me that he hadn't been to the villa for ages and that generally it was rented out on six month lets, but with the economic problems there were no tenants so it was up for sale. He said he had arranged for someone from his company to stock it with food and booze so we wouldn't have to go shopping or as he put it. "Even go out if we don't want to." That sounded so romantic.

We looked round the gorgeous, luxurious place taking in the various downstairs rooms, the massive plasmas that seemed to be everywhere, the sumptuous furnishings and fittings, the large pool and huge patio before dad said.

"Come on let's take our stuff up to the bedrooms" as he picked up my bag.

Him saying bedrooms actually jarred with me for in my mental meanderings we were sharing as lovers not being parted as father and daughter.

James.

I was pleased with my choice of villa almost as much as I was nervous about being alone with Sammi potentially for the best part of a week. Sharing a villa with her, sleeping in a bedroom just across a corridor from her, sunbathing and swimming with her and going out to restaurants with her were all such dauntingly arousing actions that I felt those familiar tingles in my balls as westrolled round the place.

It didn't get easier as we looked into both bedrooms, viewed the modern, low very wide beds on which I imagined my daughter sprawled naked her legs parted her tits and cunt inviting me.

"Gee it really is fab dad" she said as we looked in her room, my gaze and I hoped hers as well being focused on the bed.

I put my hand on her shoulder and said. "I am pleased you like it and that you decided to come." As I said that I thought 'Fuck that word again.' I have no idea obviously whether it was the use of that word that triggered something in her or, even if the double entendre registered with her, but she turned to face me, put her arms round my neck and said. "Thanks dad."

Involuntarily, I think, my hands went to her hips and rested there. Our faces were close, our eyes were locked, her fingers were in the short hairs on the back on my neck and mine were feeling the womanly softness of her hips through her jeans as she pecked me on the cheek. It was a magic moment.

Sammi

'This is it' I was thinking as we stood with my arms round dad's neck and his on my hips looking at each other. "It's gonna happen, he's gonna kiss me.' Whilst my tits were nearly touching his chest, my stomach was pressed against his. Was he squeezing my hips, was that a caress? And was that the movement I had often felt in clubs starting? Was my dad getting hard as he held me?

Then he moved away, he parted the clinch, took his hands from my hips and made my arms fall away. We were no longer touching.

"I'm going to get a quick shower Sam" he said in rather croaky voice

"Ok dad that's fine so will I, get some sun after?" I replied softly thinking I sounded husky.

"Yes, yes that'll be fine, good idea" he mumbled walking away and into his bedroom.

Going into my room and shutting the door I said probably louder than I intended two words.

"Fuck it."

James

In my bedroom I was shaking with nerves. I couldn't think straight. I was as hard as I could be and my breath was coming in gasps. More and more I was beginning to believe that she was up for it and in my wilder imaginings I felt she might also be encouraging me. And the more I thought that the more I became worried. The mere thought of having sex with her was both incredibly exciting and massively daunting. I was so worried what would happen afterwards if we did make love. I couldn't imagine just fucking her once, she wasn't a one night stand, so what would happen after the first time? Would we become regular lovers? Would it be like an affair, a long-term love affair perhaps and how would I cope with her having a boy-friend, getting engaged or dread of dreads getting married. Incest with your daughter I began to realise wasn't just for now, it was for ever. All these thoughts were whirring round my mind as I undressed and showered.

But right now I was confronted with another problem and that was wearing swimming shorts with her. There was no way that I would be able to hide an erection and equally there was no way that I wouldn't get one. What the fuck could I do? Standing in the middle of my bedroom naked with my raging hard on rearing right up my, thankfully still, flat stomach I couldn't even work out how I could get rid of it. I didn't dare have a wank for if she was on then I would have to perform maybe a couple of times and I didn't dare waste one. I didn't know if it would work, but people did say that a cold shower calmed down one's libido. Thankfully it worked for me at the time, but I was still very worried what would happen by the pool.

She seemed to take ages, but in some ways that was good. It enabled me to get settled on one of the loungers without her being there so at least I could lie down and turn onto my front if the worst happened. And when she eventually came down I knew that the worst was inevitable. She was just wearing a white bikini and nothing else. No wrap, no sun dress, no towel not even shoes or flip flops. But then I saw she was carrying a straw cowboy hat that she popped onto her head.

"Found this in the bedroom dad, ok to wear it?"

"Yeah I guess so" I mumbled feeling drunk with desire as I looked at her. The bra cups hardly covered each of her boobs and the top was tied in a bow at the back. The panties could not have been tinier and kept her pubes covered. That suddenly made me wonder what they were like; bushy, trimmed, shaved or a landing strip? Tied with a bow at either side that seemed to be inviting me to pull on it so that they would fall down she looked so extraordinarily sexy that I knew that soon I would have to lie on my front.

Sammi

Although I had seen dad in his swim shorts loads of time when I walked into the pool area and saw him in the white pair lying on the lounger, my heart seemed to miss a point. He looked fabulous and so absolutely fucking desirable I wanted to peel the ridiculously brief bikini off and leap on him. But I couldn't. How could I do such a thing? How could I risk reading the situation between us completely wrongly? If I was wrong, what the fuck would happen then?

As it happened we got through the late afternoon sunbathing and swimming session without incidence.

Whoever had stocked the fridge and freezer had done a great job for there really was everything you could wish for. We agreed we'd barbecue steak and eat that with salad and the fresh bread that the same person had left in the kitchen. It's nice being rich I thought as we agreed that we would shower and change and meet in half an hour for as he laughingly put it. "Cocktails on the terrace at eight."

I was on time, but dad was already there wearing white, linen shorts and a dark blue, long sleeved shirt with the cuffs rolled up. His hair was still damp and the shirt had probably one button too many undone so that I could see the light covering of hairs on his chest.

James

"Hi, how are you babe?" I said as Sammi walked onto the patio where the barbecue, dining table and bar were located. Again she looked fantastic, but then I am biased. "Drink?" I asked her.

"What you drinking dad?"

"Just white wine."

"So you have a bottle open?"

"Of course."

"Then wine for me too thanks"

Taking the white Rioja from the vacuum cooler I poured a generous measure into the crystal glass and gave it to her. She was wearing a white top that was really like a singlet. It had very narrow straps across her tanned shoulders that I noticed for the first time were heavily freckled. It was cut quite low and was loose affording me frequent glimpses of her chest and most of both of her boobs for she clearly was not wearing a bra. Her thin blue skirt could hardly have been shorter and there seemed to be masses of her leg flesh on show. As she sat down on a chair next to the glass table and crossed her legs so the skirt slid up until she almost flashed her panties, assuming she was wearing any that is I almost giggled to myself. The mere sight of her, the knowledge that she was not wearing a bra and the thought that she might be commando was enough to excite me; I quickly sat down for the obvious reason.

We had finished the bottle before it started getting really dark and the programmed lights came on. Without really getting to grips with its intricacies I had messed around with the sound system and had ended up with a classical music compilation that was mainly Bach and Mozart violin concertos. The combination made for a very romantic atmosphere as I got the barbecue going. Sammi got the salad and we both set the table, agreeing to risk the mossies and eat outside, something we could rarely do in England.

"I hope you aren't trying to get me drunk, I know what you property tycoons are like" she said as I refilled her glass with a light red.

"And why would I want to do that?" I asked as I sat across the table from her when we had finished the meal and were half way through the red.

"Hmmm you never know do you?" She said as I stared at her beautiful face and sexy bodyrealising that our knees had touched a few times under the table.

Sammi

It was such a fucking romantic, intimate and totally horny atmosphere and situation that I was surprised that I resisted sliding the spaghetti straps of my top off my shoulders and baring my tits to my dad. I wanted to but lacked the courage.

I was feeling slightly, but by no means falling over drunk. I was at that stage where I could do anything, knew what I was doing and saying, but was losing my inhibitions.

James

The wine was getting to me; it does more so recently especially the stronger Spanish reds and I had just opened the second bottle. I was, though, feeling good and enjoying myself and looking at Sammi I thought she was too. I suddenly realised that since I had started my 'mental affair' with my daughter this was the first time we had been drinking together; other than her eighteenth that is and look what happened there. Looking at her, seeing the indentations of her nipples in the thin top, feeling our knees touching now and then, catching glimpses of the swells of her boobs, her shoulders and her legs and having the dirty thoughts about her had their inevitable effect. I started to get hard. And then Sammi hit me with a bombshell of a question.

"Can we go in dad, I think I'm getting bitten."

'Fuck I have got to stand up' I thought realising that the thin white shorts would not hide what had grown down there.

Sammi

I stood up first and looked at him. Dad didn't move.

"So can we?"

"Sure you don't want to stay a little longer, it's so nice out here."

"Nice it may be dad, but I am getting bitten alive, come on" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him up right in front of one of the lights.

We both looked at the same thing at the same time; the bulge in his shorts. It was unmissable, big and to me incredibly horny. Our eyes met. He looked distraught and my heart went out to him for I realised how traumatic it must be for a father to get an erection because of his daughter. Without thinking I put my hand on his bare arm and whispered.

"It's ok dad."

"Is it really Sam?" He asked putting his hand on my bare shoulder.

"Yes dad it is honest" I said putting my hand out without thinking and resting it on his hip.

James

I couldn't believe it, in fact I couldn't believe several things. That I could get an erection, that I had to move, that it was so obvious, that both Sammi's and my eyes were drawn to it and that she said it was ok.

"I don't know what to say luv" I managed to stammer the bare skin of Sammi's shoulder feeling wonderful to my hand.

Smiling Sammi whispered a part of the old joke. "Well you could say how pleased you are to see me."

sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers