Daughters of Darwin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya smiled. "You already have," she said, gently putting her hand on her belly.

"I wanna do something NOW," Mark insisted. "Something that makes you feel as good as you made me feel."

"In that case..." Tanya lay back and slowly pulled down the pants of her sweat suit, wiggling her hips from side to side to get the stretching fabric off her. Like the first time that Mark had met her, she wasn't wearing panties, and now that he could actually see her pussy, he could confirm what he had only felt before: that, aside from a well-trimmed strip of hair on her lower belly, Tanya was clean-shaven. Her inner labia peeked out between her outer ones, and they were the most beautiful pink color.

Tanya hadn't even gotten the sweatpants down to her knees when Mark was already between her legs, gently spread her folds and started to lick her. He began with the insides of her labia, softly and slowly working them with his tongue and then moved higher up, caressing the sides of her clit.

The moment Mark had started to pleasure her, Tanya had softly started to moan in delight, but now as he stimulated her more intensely, the moaning turned into panting and became much faster. Tanya threw her head back, softly bucking her hips against Mark's mouth, and Mark got the message, engulfing her clit with his mouth and using his lips to bring her even greater pleasure.

It didn't take long for Tanya to come. She gave off a small, high-pitched yelp as her body trembled and shook. Her hands dug deep into Mark's hair, and he continued to lick her, hoping to extend her orgasm, or maybe even allow her to glide into a second one directly.

Tanya had other plans, though. As soon as the waves from her first climax subsided, she pulled up Mark's head by his hair. He looked up, trying to find her face behind her bulging pregnant belly and found her, smiling brightly with reddened cheeks. "I love your mouth," she said, "but I love your cock even more. Fuck me."

Mark raised an eyebrow. "Are you certain? I mean, in your condition..."

"What are you going to do, get me even more pregnant?" Tanya chuckled. "And if you're worried about the baby, don't be. As long as we're both careful, nothing will happen to her."

"Okay then." Mark sat up and helped Tanya pull her sweatpants completely off. "So... how do you like it?"

Tanya chuckled. "I suppose I can't ride you like last time," she said, "so you're going to have to do a bit more work yourself." She turned to the side so that her back was to Mark. "Come, spoon me."

Mark dropped his pants to the floor, got out of his underpants and then did as Tanya had suggested, huddling close to her from behind and putting his arms around her. His stiff cock pressed against her firm butt-cheeks. He could hear and feel Tanya chuckling again in his arms. "So eager," she teased. "You'd have my other hole too if I let you, wouldn't you?"

"If you liked that..." Mark hadn't met many women who liked anal sex, and only one who seemed to prefer it to other positions.

"I like this here," said Tanya, reached down, gently taking Mark's throbbing cock into her hand and guiding it between her legs, into her pussy.

Mark slowly slid into her. Now that he had the lead, he wanted to be careful not to hurt Tanya, or to cause her any discomfort. He had never been in bed with a pregnant woman before and didn't know what to expect. To his surprise, though, it didn't feel much different than the last time he had been inside Tanya. Her pussy squeezed down on him as soon as he was completely inside her, and it was every bit as good as he remember it.

"Take me," whispered Tanya as she grabbed his arm. "Take me, and give me all you've got!"

And Mark obeyed.

His first moves were still a little hesitant, a little slow. He was not yet certain how rough he could actually be. However, when Tanya's pussy suddenly started sucking him in, he became bolder. He started using his hips, pumping her with his cock, and he felt her insides flex in response to his thrusts.

Tanya moaned and panted in his arms, her body writhing in pleasure as she continued to dig her fingers into Mark's arm. With his free hand, Mark stroked her wonderfully pregnant belly. He moved higher and squeezed her breasts through the fabric of her sweat jacket. He thought that they had definitely become bigger and softer since the last time he had been close to them. Eventually he held her even closer as his thrusts were becoming more and more demanding.

Judging from the sounds she was making and the way her pussy clenched down on Mark's cock, Tanya was coming every few minutes, and each climax seemed to make her more passionate, more demanding. After her eighth time, her hips were fucking Mark back every bit as good as he was fucking her, and Mark felt he wouldn't last much longer.

"I'm coming, baby," Mark groaned. "I'm close..."

"Then come," Tanya gasped. "Oooh, come, I want it all..."

And with one of the strongest, most intense climaxes he had ever had, Mark came, his cock shooting load after load after load deep into Tanya's writhing body. He wasn't quite sure afterwards, but he thought he had counted eleven spurts of cum, which would have been a new record for him -- and his old record had been from when he had still been in high school.

Eventually, he was done, and with a sigh, he relaxed. Tanya did the same, sighing with deep satisfaction before she took his arm and tucked herself comfortably underneath it.

"That was great," she mumbled. "I really should have thought of this earlier."

"Mh?"

"Sex during pregnancy. It feels much more intense than usual. Though..."

"Though?" Mark looked up.

"Though maybe that's just because it's sex with you."

Mark smiled. "I wish. As far as I can tell, it's all your body. You're absolutely driving me wild, do you know that?"

"Yup," Tanya giggled. "That isn't hard to tell. You really love my pussy, don't you?"

"I think it's you I love," Mark said. He hadn't intended on saying that, but now that it was out, he couldn't help but think that this might have been the truth. He had always thought love felt different from what he was feeling towards Tanya, but maybe...?

"That's good," mumbled Tanya, her voice getting increasingly sleepy. "That's really good."

"Yeah?" Mark smiled.

"Yeah." Tanya sighed again and relaxed. "It'll make things so much easier for you..."

And before Mark could think to ask her what she meant about that, Tanya was already fast asleep, his cock still inside her.

12