Daughters of Darwin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly allowed him to hold her for a few more moments then turned around in his arms and reached for his shirt, pulling it out of his pants. She slid her fingers underneath and ran them up his chest. Then she unbuttoned his shirt from the inside out, starting with the top button and slowly working her way down. It felt a little strange to Mark, but Holly seemed to know what she was doing, and it was certainly not uncomfortable to become undressed that way.

As Holly reached the final button of the shirt, the next one she opened was the one to Mark's pants. Only after she had done that, she unbuckled his belt and started kissing his chest; Mark slid out of his shirt. Holly worked her way down over his upper body. When her lips had arrived at his bellybutton, she was done with his belt and pulled down his pants. She looked up at his face and smiled; Mark smiled back.

Then she dug her teeth into the hem of his boxers and pulled them down.

Mark's eyes widened. Women had undressed him before, sometimes a little rougher than usual, but he had not expected that. His erection popped out as his boxers slid to his knees. Holly immediately let go of the fabric and went straight for his cock instead, almost wolfing it down in the hungriest display of a deep-throat that he had ever seen.

"Whoa, baby," Mark moaned as Holly sucked him hard. She seemed to have no gag reflex whatsoever; her lips were touching his underbelly, and he could feel the tip of his cock slipping into her throat again and again. He gently caressed Holly's copper hair, which only made her suck harder, and she grabbed his butt with both hands and dug her fingertips violently into it -- good thing her fingernails were neatly cut.

In record time, Mark approached his climax. "Stop," he groaned, "I can't hold it any longer -- ugn, if you keep doing it, I'll..." But Holly showed no mercy; she sucked and sucked, taking his cock deep into her mouth again and again, entirely absorbed in the act of pleasuring him.

Mark stood no chance. Moments later, he came, and Holly didn't even stop sucking when his sperm came shooting down her throat. Not a single drop escaped her as she sucked his cock dry, slurping loudly and shamelessly as if demanding more and more of his cum. Mark didn't count the number of loads, but it had been a damn good blowjob.

When he finally sighed and relaxed, Holly continued sucking him fora few more seconds as if to make sure she missed nothing, then let his cock slip out of her mouth. Licking her lips, she looked up to him and smiled. "Yum," she said. "Been a while since I tasted cum. You don't smoke, do you?"

Mark shook his head. "I don't."

"Good," Holly grinned. "Smoking gives cum a really rotten taste." She looked at his slowly shrinking cock as if pondering something, then grabbed his boxers (this time with her hands) and pulled them down to his ankles. "Come on, get these off!"

"Um..."

"I'm not done with you," she said and smiled up at him. "Or do you think your cum will make my stomach pregnant?"

Mark had to laugh. "No," he replied, "but I doubt I can get another load off anytime soon. If you want to stay overnight, though..."

"Nah, I've got the early shift tomorrow." Again, she tugged at his underwear. "Now get that stuff off, will you?"

Shrugging, Mark stepped out of his pants and boxers and Holly threw both into a corner of the bedroom. Still squatting down, she took off her own slip and threw it after Mark's clothes. Then she stood up, her body brushing against Mark's as she did. She smiled, put her arms around his neck, and gave him a tiny peck on the lips. "Catch," she said.

"Catch?"

And then she jumped at him and slung her legs around his waist.

Mark would have fallen over from the sudden impact had her body not been both light and well-trained. She helped him keep his balance by leaning back a little while Mark quickly put his hands on her butt to hold her up. He had to use almost no strength -- Holly was staying up pretty much by herself. "Good catch," she said and gave him another peck on the lips.

Mark smiled back at her. "And where do we go from here?"

"What do you think?" Holly replied, reached down with one arm, took Mark's now-limp cock and directed it towards her crotch. She moved the tip up and down her slit -- Mark could feel from the tickle that she definitely wasn't shaved down there -- and eventually pushed him inside her.

And Mark felt her cunt suck him in almost as violently as her mouth had before.

He gasped in surprise; Holly quickly covered his lips with hers, this time not simply giving him a peck but going for a full French kiss, tongue and everything. She put her arm back around his neck and clung close to him. As she continued kissing him passionately, her cunt started kneading his cock in a way he had never felt before. Both Tanya and Stephanie could clench down on him good and hard, that much Mark already knew, but Holly had an additional level of control over her pussy muscles that he wouldn't have thought possible. It almost felt as though she had a hand inside her which was now stroking him.

Mark didn't stay limp for long. Blood rushed back into his cock faster than he would have thought possible, and within minutes, he was hard and ready again. Holly probably felt that too. She released her pussy muscles a little and let his lips go for a moment, smiling at him. Her face had reddened and there was a bit of sweat on her forehead -- obviously, doing what she had done had been pretty exhausting for her.

"You're amazing," Mark said.

"I know," Holly replied, panting slightly. "So, you're ready for another load now?"

Instead of answering, Mark walked over to his bed, Holly still in his arms and his stiff cock still inside her, smiled and gave her a slight peck on the lips.

Then he let himself fall over backwards, on the bed. As he landed on the mattress and Holly on him, he rolled over so that he was on top, and she under him; both kissed passionately.

Running her hands through his hair, Holly slowly opened her legs and Mark began thrusting into her. The moment he started, he already felt her tightening around him. She gave off a deep moan and closed her eyes in delight as he plunged his cock into her pussy again and again. The more she became aroused, the more her inside muscles contracted, and eventually, it felt like an absolutely perfect fit to him.

Holly slightly raised her hips, allowing Mark even deeper inside her. He felt the tip of his cock touch something which, by the way it made her moan, had to be her cervix. Slightly alarmed, he tried to pull back a little, but Holly immediately closed her legs around him, pushing him in deeper. He realized that this had to be one of her kinks: Either going in that deep didn't cause her any pain, or she didn't mind a little pain -- or rather, she loved it, as the sounds she was now making left no doubt that she was rapidly reaching a climax.

When she orgasmed, Holly clenched down on Mark so hard that he thought she'd squeeze his cock right off; she screamed incoherently. Each of his thrusts made her shudder, and with each of these spasms, her pussy contracted violently. It was only a single orgasm, but there seemed to be no end to it. Every explosion that ran though her seemed to spark another. Was there no end to this woman's arousal?

Mark had been able to hold himself back rather well until now -- after all, he had only come minutes before -- but Holly's climaxing, bucking body underneath him, and her squeezing insides around him were too much. A minute into her orgasm, he couldn't hold it any longer and, moaning loudly, he shot another load of cum. The second his sperm flooded Holly's pussy, he felt her legs tighten around his waist again. He felt the tip of his cock touch her cervix again and the rest of his cum spurted directly against it.

Holly continued to hug him with both her arms and legs for several minutes even though her orgasm subsided the moment Mark had finished coming inside her. The comfortable numbness he usually felt after sex felt even better with her warm, strong and now equally satisfied body close to him. Her fingers still ran through his hair and he could feel her hot breath on his shoulder.

"Happy?" she eventually whispered into his ear.

Mark nodded and gently kissed her shoulder. "That was great," he murmured. "I've heard that redheads are supposedly more passionate than others, but that..."

"Who was better," Holly giggled, "Tanya or me?"

"Huh?" Mark looked at her. "I -- I don't know -- I mean, you two are quite different."

Holly grinned. "Not as different as you think," she said.

"Yeah?"

"Absolutely." She gave him a little peck on the lips. "But maybe you'll figure that out yourself someday."

"You think so?"

Holly nodded. "Yeah, you're pretty smart," she said. "But for today... Shall we see whether you're good for a third load?"

And Mark started to sweat as he felt her tighten around his cock again.

12