Daughters of Harmonia Pt. 04

Story Info
She is his for the night and he maximizes his opportunity...
6.7k words
4.19
9k
2
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get everybody hard," Krenshaw said with the authority of a CEO in his tone after Keli was in a kneeling position in the living room. "Form a line you lucky bastards, nuts to butts, let's go," he barked at the other eight men. "Fiona, you come kneel behind me and be my seat."

Be his seat? Keli looked over to see what he meant by that as a line formed in front of her. She watched Fiona kneel behind Krenshaw, then sit her butt onto her heels, and Krenshaw backed up and sat on her face. He spread his ass cheeks with his hands to get as much of her face in there as possible. In that position Keli imagined his asshole was pressed firmly against her mouth. Her neck was arched back under his weight. His long balls hung down over her chin. Keli hoped there was enough of an angle so her nostrils could suck in some air. According to the expression on Krenshaw's face her tongue was working away in his ass and he found it both pleasurable and very relaxing.

She felt a tap on her head and turned her attention back to the men lining up in front of her. At the head of the line was a rotund Hispanic man with a very disappointing dick. It was soft, the head deep inside a full foreskin, and he had a small shriveled sack beneath it and if there were balls in it they did not seem to affect the shape of the sack.

"Hi, I'm Keli, what's your name?" she asked him cheerfully because she was trying to follow Fiona's example and she didn't want Krenshaw to know how fucking scared and humiliated she was.

"I am Arturo," the man said and he had a thick accent.

"Are you Mexican?" Keli asked and he started nodding before answering but he didn't get the chance to say his answer because Krenshaw barked at them.

"Quit stalling, get your pecker in her mouth, get hard, then step aside for the next guy."

Arturo took Keli gently by the back of her head and stepped forward to press his dick against her lips. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and he slid into her mouth all the way down to the root easily. It was a short trip. He was super soft and no more than an inch and a half, maybe two inches long in that state. She pursed her lips around the squishy dick in her mouth and tried to dig her tongue into the wrinkled tip of his foreskin.

Arturo rocked his hips back and forth an inch each way like he was fucking her face with his little soft dick. Sure enough, she felt it fattening and lengthening in her mouth. She brought her hand up and used her thumb and forefinger to pull the skin at the base of his dick down, which pulled his foreskin back and off his dick head. She applied her swirling tongue to the now exposed head of his dick, it was as unremarkable as the rest of his dick, but her ministrations had their desired effect and she felt him chub up a little more in her mouth.

His dick had more than doubled in size since she put it in her mouth and he was still not fully hard yet. She pulled her mouth off it, pressed it up against his fat belly overhang, and leaned lower to get at his balls. She licked and sucked at his shriveled ball bag and was able to loosen it a little with the warmth of her mouth, then get one of his balls sucked into her mouth. Arturo rewarded her with a hiss and a moan. She watched his dick fatten a little more.

She got the other ball loosened up in his tight sack then went back to take his dick back in her mouth. He was fully hard and close to six inches. That was a lot more than she hoped for based on what she saw when first faced with it. A six inch dick was enough for most women, and had taken her where she needed to be in the past, but she preferred a bigger cock. Jake's was the biggest she ever had and took her places no six inch dick ever could. She looked forward to the mixture of pain turned to extreme pleasure that Zeus's monster would undoubtedly bring her. Her eyes were closed but with this mediocre cock in her mouth there was no imagination in the world that could pretend it was Zeus she was blowing.

"That's enough for you Pedro, next."

"My name is not Pedro," Arturo said with his Hispanic accent after groaning when Keli spit is dick out of her mouth.

"Okay, Pancho," Krenshaw said with a bored expression and a roll of his eyes.

"Jou're no' special ju know, jou're yust a Sub like de rest of us. I tell Mistress when she gets home that you call me Pedro, an' Pancho, she no like de racism from ju. Ju know this."

"I am the CEO of a multi-billion dollar investment firm. You are the gardener." Krenshaw pointed at himself and said, "asset," then pointed at Arturo and said, "liability. I make her about fifty million a year Manuel. We may both be Subs but don't ever think we are equal. That's why I am sitting on Fiona's face and you are taking your hard little cock out to man the door." Krenshaw grinned at the crestfallen look on Arturo's chubby face.

"No, Soloman, please," Arturo said with a completely different tone in his voice.

"You got five seconds to get on the door or you stay and fluff the rest with Josh's piece here," Krenshaw said with a chuckle.

"No fluff," Arturo said in terror and ran for the door.

"Why isn't there a dick in her mouth," Krenshaw snapped at the next guy in line.

He was a young boy. Maybe too young and Keli felt a wave of panic flood her. He still had a couple zits on his face and very little hair on his chest. Like the rest of the slaves, he had zero hair on his genitals. Was she naked and performing sexual acts in front of minors? To hell with that. That was a hard line she would not cross for all the money in the world. She was in such a daze when Krenshaw announced she was to be gang banged that she didn't really pay attention to the men she would be servicing. She looked now and the rest looked to be of age.

"How old are you?" she asked him sternly as he stepped toward her with his cock in his hand.

"Nineteen," he said quickly.

"Bullshit," Keli said and turned to Krenshaw. "I am not having sex with a child. I am not even having sex with a child in the room. This is a deal breaker."

"He's nineteen," Krenshaw said, still with the bored expression. Fiona did something with her tongue in his ass and he flinched and smiled as he gasped. "Go get your ID kid then get at the end of the line."

"Yes Sir," the young boy said and left in a hurry.

He looked fifteen to her. It was possible he was of age. She knew a kid in high school, a couple of them, that she was sure would be carded for cigarettes until they were in their forties. She was only twenty-one herself but she felt too many years older than the kid who just dashed off to get his ID. She was carding someone for a blow job. It was surreal. She had only a few seconds to marvel at it though as the next guy in line stepped forward and stuck his dick in her face.

It was already half hard, a good size, maybe five inches right now but it had promising girth and he would lengthen some by the time she was done with him. The rest of him was a train wreck. He had long greasy hair, pock marks on his haggard looking face from old acne scars like a Panamanian dictator's, and he was skin and bones. He has full sleeves of tattoos on each arm and they looked to have been done a long time ago and poorly then. His sunken chest and emaciated looking belly, with the hard hip bones poking through, were pale white and covered in kinky black hairs. She saw dirt under his nails as he reached out and took her by the head.

"See if you can guess what he does by the taste of his dick," Krenshaw suggested with a chuckle, a gasp, and squirm on Fiona's face.

Her head was turned toward the dick for her and she opened her mouth and let it slide into her mouth. It throbbed as it filled up in her mouth. This guy, she didn't get a chance to ask his name, was more aggressive than Arturo and he held her head tightly and pressed his dick into the back of her mouth, then into her throat. Luckily she was used to Jake's proportions and so this guy was easily accommodated. He groaned loudly and whooped as he pulled her head hard against his groin. Her upper lip was pressed against his hard pubic bone, and her lower lip to his ball sack. She let her tongue slide out and swipe at his balls and he whooped again. This guy hadn't said a word yet but she suspected that if he did it would be with a Southern accent.

"Okay Motor, you're hard, make room for the next guy."

The dick in her mouth, close to eight inches and girthy, was pulled out and Motor stepped away. The fifth person she engaged in sexual activity today, not including her husband, stepped to her with an already hard dick in his hand. He was a red head, about five feet tall, thick but mostly muscle, with a big pink mushroom headed dick, like Krenshaws but bigger, both fatter and longer. His knob was freakishly large to the point that she was not sure she could get her small mouth all the way around or over it. His pale body was peppered with freckles and tiny red hairs.

"I'm Sam," he said and smiled big at her. "It's already hard, it's almost always hard, just kiss it and I'll let the next guy have his turn."

"I want to try and get my mouth over that Nazi helmet your dick wears," Keli said and winked up at him. His ears and face went red as he smiled and she thought it was adorable.

She licked all the way around that fat knob to lube it up then kissed the tip and leaned forward. She felt the corner of her lips stretch like she was saying Aaaah for a dentist. She managed to push it in past her lips and teeth and felt it press her tongue to the floor of her mouth as her upper lip fell off the hard ridge of his knob and landed on the top of his shaft. Now that she was past the massive head of his dick her lips were less challenged and she tried to work that beast of a glans deeper into her mouth. Her tongue wriggled as the bundle of pleasure nerves she found men have right under the heads of their dicks slid across it. She looked up and watched his eyes roll back in his head and felt his cock throb in her mouth.

She thought she was doing well. Arturo and the guy called Motor both disgusted her, this guy, Sam, didn't disgust her, and he had a really interesting cock, but he was way shorter, height-wise not length, than she would ever consider choosing to sleep with. In her previous life, and disturbingly she was already looking at it like that, she would have never given any of these guys, especially Krenshaw, or any woman at all, a sexual thought in any way. All the men she ever allowed into her bed were tall, handsome, fit, and social climbers. She had physical standards that included height and BMI, and lifestyle and success standards. None of these men fit the mold, and she was accepting them into her mouth and staying outwardly cheerful about it. She hoped Krenshaw noticed and got bored with the abusing and humiliating her.

Right now he was the obstacle between her and her goal. Elaine was the next one, but Keli assumed Krenshaw would report to her. Keli wanted to project an eagerness to comply with all demands they made. She saw it as a hoop she needed to jump through in order to achieve initiate status. From there she was sure there would be more horrors to face, but it would be temporary and eventually she could have the lifestyle she saw, liked, and wanted for herself.

As she was lost in thought she continued to force her mouth down the fat cock in her mouth then dragging it off. Every time she went forward she tried to go a little deeper but she found that getting that fat head into her throat was not going to be physically possible without doing some damage to herself or him. It was on a down stroke, his head pressing into the entrance of her throat, when the dick throbbed hard, twitched, and blasted come into her mouth.

It was sudden, copious, and forceful. If her head wasn't in the way she suspected his first blast would have made it across the room. Her mouth was pushed back and off the fat dick with the force of a crowd control fire hose, and she felt come squirt from the corners of her mouth and dribble out to coat her chin. Her head rocked back like JFK's, back and to the left, and his second spurt hit her on the right side of her face and soaked her. She felt come splat into her hair and down onto her breasts, then, impossibly, his third shot came out. The amount this guy was coming implied he was peeing on her, it was just so much, but his come was thick, like porridge, and the glob still in her mouth was practically chewy and delightfully briny.

Sam's entire short little body was twitching as he came. His dick looked painfully hard and Keli reached out and grabbed it and stroked it to not ruin his orgasm. She watched in amazement as a fourth, then a fifth and sixth, thick rope of porridge come shot out and hit her in the middle of the chest and coated both of her breasts. She continued stroking him but bent his dick upward to look at his balls and see if they were particularly huge, or if he somehow had more than two, but everything looked surprisingly normal.

The new angle made the trajectory of his copious expulsions land on the top of her head. It felt like someone was cracking eggs over her and dropping them on her hair from a substantial height. She felt three more heavy ropes land on her and soak into her blonde hair and make it matted and heavy. She adjusted the angle again and aimed the little red head's come breathing dragon of a dick back at her chest. Finally his blasts reduced to a dribble that coated his big glans and her hand as she pulled his foreskin over his big head. She leaned forward and sucked the thick come off his head, foreskin, and shaft after swallowing the glob in her mouth.

"There he goes. I should have known you would fuck this up for everybody," Krenshaw barked at Sam who looked sheepishly at her. Krenshaw turned to Keli with a glare as he shook his head. "Go wash that paste off you, then get your ass back here. You got five minutes."

He told her just to kiss it. She should have listened. He came in less than a minute but at least she touched him, had him jammed in her mouth, stroking him with her tongue. Krenshaw had no business shaming him in any way. As far as Keli was concerned Sam was more man than Krenshaw could ever be.

Keli was amazed again at the sheer amount of come on her and in her hair. She had to rinse repeatedly. When she was done, this time she brushed her own hair, and then went back to the living room. Krenshaw was off Fiona's face and she was now blowing the line of men. The kid Keli thought was under age was back in line and held his ID. He handed it to her.

Benjamin Horace Delaney, she did the math in her head and he was indeed nineteen, she compared the picture to him, and it was him. She handed the ID back to him and looked over him again. He was a slender boy, young man, legal adult, with an athletic build. If he styled his hair and occasionally used a cleanser on his face, he was boy band pretty. Still, not her cup of tea as far as men went. He looked like a boy and would for years probably. She didn't need him around making her feel old at twenty-one.

"Okay then, sorry," she said because she didn't know what else to say. He just nodded like he was used to it. His hefty looking dick was soft and she started to drop to her knees in front of him to give him the sucking she owed him, but Krenshaw wasn't having it.

"Nope, fuck all that, Fiona will do it. You go sit on the couch," Krenshaw said angrily like Sam coming on her ruined his whole day. He turned to the other men in the room. "If your dick is hard, go jam it in one of her holes, come in her but not on her. If any of you get jizz outside of her holes and it touches me I spend the rest the time I am in charge trying to make you kill yourself."

As soon as Keli sat on the couch Motor was in front of her. He stepped up on the couch with his feet on either side of her hips. This put his hard dick right in front of her face. Take charge guy that he is, he grabbed her by the back of her head and pushed his dick all the way into her mouth. Her world was consumed with everything Motor, all she could see, smell, and taste was Motor. His balls pressed up against her chin as he fucked as much of him as he could into her mouth. The end of his dick, sliding in and out of the depths of her throat, made a wet sucking sound like a boot being repeatedly pulled out of thick mud.

She felt someone ease her legs wide apart and a hard dick was pressed against the opening to her vagina. She was wet, very wet, when did that happen? She was a sexually healthy young woman but she was not supposed to get wet at the prospect of being gang banged by a group of strangers. She was not some porn star, or promiscuous party girl. She was acting like she liked it to score points with Krenshaw and, by proxy, Elaine. Her pussy was not in on the plan and should be dry as the Sahara. Her pussy was maybe betraying some secret inner desire? She had no time to think about it is the man between her legs eased his dick into her embarrassingly drenched pussy.

She couldn't see him to verify but she was sure it was Sam. True to his word, he was always hard, even after having just come buckets all over her. She knew it was him because her pussy was being stretched over that big glans of his. He had experience being gentle and he pushed it in halfway, then out, then three quarters of the way, then out, then put his whole cock head in and she felt her pussy snap around the substantially narrower shaft of his cock like a rubber band. He continued with the gentle treatment as his big hard knob eased toward her cervix. She moaned around Motor's cock when he reached it. Sam drew his cock almost all the way out of her pussy then slid it back in in one steady drive. She came.

Her legs came up and hit Motor's calves as her orgasm crashed through her. That big knob in her pussy felt unbelievably good. The nastiness of the situation, that she had a dick in her mouth, and another in her puss, added fuel to her orgasm. She felt her pussy flood with even more wetness as she shuddered. She wailed and Motor took the opportunity to try and jam his already rooted cock even deeper into her mouth. Someone was playing with her breasts, then someone took her left nipple into their mouth and her orgasm morphed somehow. There were lights going off like flash bulbs behind her eyes. Her body shook and spasmed out of her control.

Then Sam came in her and his porridge come was white hot in her stretched vagina. She felt him fill her with heat as his cock throbbed with his copious spurts. She was sure she was filled to overflowing already and this young ginger with the fantastic cock was still spurting. She was wondering what Krenshaw would have to say about that when Motor exploded down her throat. His big dick fattened and dumped a large load in her throat and she felt it slide down into her stomach. Motor roared as he came.

Motor stepped back off the couch on shaky legs after dragging his twitching cock out of her mouth. She tried to slurp all the spit and jizz off it as it slid out of her mouth. Now she could see Sam between her legs. He was hunched over and his fat dick was still throbbing inside her. There was a thick white froth at the base of his dick, and more on her pronounced bare pubic mound. He looked up at her with that sheepish look again and she giggled like a schoolgirl at him. For a short red headed guy, he was a charmer. She winced as he slowly dragged his weighty dong out of her. A river of thick come followed it and dripped down to coat her asshole and probably the couch beneath her.

"You are up Fiona, take a break from dicks and clean up that wrecked cunt."

Fiona spit the cock in her mouth out and crawled quickly to kneel between Keli's splayed legs. Fiona fell onto Keli's sloppy puss like it was a meal and Fiona was starving. She got in there with her whole face and what juices her tongue and lips couldn't scoop, slurp, and suck into her mouth she covered her pretty face with. If she felt in any way degraded or ashamed of her behavior, she didn't show it. She seemed eager to fully submit to any act Krenshaw demanded of her.

12