Daughters of Priapus - I Said Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athalia
Athalia
197 Followers

I came to know his pattern of arousal. His first orgasm of the day would usually be lightning fast, so we usually dispensed with coitus and I'd blow him or masturbate him. I had never found a man's ejaculation to be very sexy before, but I loved to have him straddle my naked body and decorate my belly and breasts with his warm cum. Then I'd wank as he would watch, coating my nipples and clit with his sperm as his softening dick dripped the last of its cream onto me. His subsequent erections would last longer and give me ample time to get myself off, using his cock as a fuck toy.

He proved to be amazingly adventurous in sex. Within a few months, we had experimented with piss play and role-playing and light bondage. When I asked him to slap my breasts to set them swinging as I fucked him "cowgirl" style, he at first demurred, but soon it became a regular part of our sex play. Before long, I had a varied collection of nipple clamps which he'd put on me as part of our foreplay. In return, he found to his surprise that my taking an occasional swat at his erection and squeezing his balls to the point of pain heightened the force of his climax.

We even tried anal sex, although the size of his erection proved too great for me to enjoy it. I introduced him to my Cocksicle and he loved to fuck my cold wetness after I had used the toy to masturbate myself. I made an Ice Vadge to suit his cock and we spent many happy hours with it, chilling his tool and then sliding it into my warm sheath. I shared my vibrators with him, teasing his cock for hours at a time until it wept almost continuously with pre-cum. After a session like that, his ejaculations would be prodigious, and that was when I loved to have his cum gushing onto my belly or between my tits, splattering hotly against my skin. Then he'd take a spoon and scrape it off and spoon-feed it to me, followed by my own cum as it oozed from my slit.

By spring I had moved in with him, sharing his beautiful old house in the woods. It was the house of my dreams, with a huge kitchen and a library with thousands of books, records, and CDs, most of which reflected my own tastes in art, music, politics, and literature. We were almost always nude when we were alone. It wasn't all fucking, but when he was in the mood for sex, he'd give fondle his cock to full hardness and press it against my leg. And when I was horny, I'd grab my nips and give my breasts a shake, which never failed to grab his attention. Even after we'd fucked and the lust was burned away, there was always a level of sexual excitement that we kept going by kissing and teasing each other.

I would tease his cock almost all the time, so that it would be available for me whenever I wanted it inside me. In turn, I kept myself wet either with my fingers or one of my egg vibrators, which he would love to lick dry after I'd pulled it out of me. We took an almost pagan delight in fucking on the thick sheepskin rug in front of the living room's large fireplace, our nude sweating bodies illuminated only by the firelight. There is no graceful way to put this, so I'll have to make do by saying that we were like animals in heat, with no other thought than to satisfy each other's urges. Every fuck was an adventure in lust, a playful pastime, and a way to show our love for each other. And I loved him more each day.

And when the weather was warm enough, I took him to that nude beach at the Cape that Dottie had shown me the previous year. I wore my favorite nipple clips with the pendant pearls, as it had become my custom to do when I went to the beach, although I left my egg vibrator behind this time.

It was his not first trip to a nude beach, and he was afraid that his constant erections would be a problem. (Many years before, he had gone to one, but he was asked to leave because his tumescent cock apparently offended some of the other beachgoers.) But I sucked him off in the parking lot, and got his cock to the point where it was no longer straight up, even though it was as thick and long as it usually was. To our surprise, he found that he liked showing it off, and within an hour he had gotten to full erection again as the sight of all that naked female flesh took effect. I had to take him into the water up to his navel and jerk him off in order to return him to a more or less presentable state; to the casual onlooker, we were merely chatting, although he came just as a wave receded, exposing his cap at the instant he spurted, his cum splattering against my belly. I looked around, but nobody seemed to notice, and I casually rinsed his cum off my body with the seawater. When we emerged from the water, his cock was no longer pointed straight up, but out and just slightly below level. Well, that would have to do! After two ejaculations within an hour, I figured (or at least hoped) that his libido would settle down for a while.

As we returned to the beach for our towels, I saw two familiar people: Max and Tina, both naked and walking arm in arm toward us. I could swear that Max's cock was larger than when I had last seen it, but it was flaccid. I hugged them both and introduced them to Kent, who was studying the gold labial ring gleaming brightly from Tina's bare cunt. Her fat pink nipples were now similarly adorned, with each stud bearing two diamonds that flashed in the sun. Damn, I thought. He's going to be hard again in a flash. But thankfully, his penis didn't rise as he gave Tina a tentative hug and shook Max's hand.

Tina and I left the men to get acquainted, and spread out a blanket a few feet away.

"So you and Max are still together," I said. "Is it a serious thing now?"

"Not really. I'm working for his IT business now on a contract basis, and we're still occasionally fuck-buddies, but I want children and he doesn't. I think he's right. He says it wouldn't be fair to have a child that late in life, and besides, our kid would be younger than his grandchildren. So I'm seeing other guys now, and Max doesn't mind. But tell me about this new guy here!"

I filled her in on how Kent and I had met, and how I had come to fall in love and move in with him. "Tina, he's a sex machine! I thought I had a strong libido, but he's a challenge to keep up with!"

"My God, I saw that cock! He's hung like a horse! And he's walking around with a hard-on!"

"That's not a hard-on, Tina! In fact, that's about as soft as it ever gets!"

"No way! Does it get bigger, too?"

"Not really. Maybe a little thicker."

"Jesus! Is it ... too big for you? Does it hurt?"

"No, it fits fine! It took some getting used to, though. It was pretty tight at first."

"Does he cum a lot? I mean sperm. Max says that men cum less when they get older."

"I don't know about that. But he cums by the bucketful. More than Max ever did. You just missed a hell of a show a few minutes ago, when I jerked him off in the water! But he needed it. And do you know what? That was his second cum within an hour!"

"Damn," she said, and then she was silent for a minute. "Well, Ginnie, you've got your very own Priapus now."

I smiled, remembering that statue in our sorority house with its long, slender phallus and exaggerated glans. "I suppose I do! I guess I always wanted a real live Priapus of my own."

"Well, you deserve one! Hey, I see you've still got those nipple clips I gave you. They sure look great on you! Those nips were made to have something dangling from them!"

"I remember you saying that when you gave them to me! Kent loves to see them on me. In fact, that's about the only thing he wants me to wear when we're alone. I can never thank you enough for them, dear."

"Well, we're going to have to give him a cock ring to match them. If they make one big enough, that is!" We laughed, and the men glanced over at us with amusement in their eyes. I noticed that Tina was flicking her labial ring back and forth absentmindedly as we talked. The conversation was obviously turning her on, although the masturbation wasn't overt enough to call attention to it. But her next question showed that her mind wasn't totally on genital jewelry.

"So how serious is this relationship, Ginnie?"

"I don't know, Tina. I've spent the last two years re-discovering myself. As much as I like being with Kent, I've spent all the years since my divorce persuading myself that I don't need to be defined in terms of somebody else. Now I'm in charge of my body and my career and my life again. I'm asking myself: do I want to go back to being defined by another man? And lose everything I've gained?"

"Well, let me ask you something. Is that something that Kent wants you to do?"

"God, no! He's not going to ask me to do anything like that. It's just that he's been burned by commitment before, and I don't know how to reassure him that it's not going to happen with me. I don't want him feeling that he's dependent on me for his happiness. If we break up and he takes it badly, it's on me, and I don't want that."

"But that's not what's bothering you, is it? I don't think it's about disappointing him. You're worried about him disappointing you."

"Well, that's been on my mind, Tina. I'm thinking about how my last marriage left me without a sex drive at all, how it died. Yeah, I know, it was pressures of child-raising and getting older and the monotony of sex with one person before I even knew how good sex could be. But what if it happens again?"

"I haven't known you for very long, Ginnie, but I don't think you have it in you to be anybody else than who you are. The question is really whether a relationship will subtract from your sense of self, or add to it. It sounds like your marriage might have been an example of the first sort. But this relationship sounds like it could be the second sort."

"Is that sort of relationship really possible?"

"Sure! My parents have it. I could name dozens of others. It's not all that common, at least with people who don't know themselves and project their fantasies on their partners. Maybe that was you, when you married before. But I think you know better than that now. You're a mature woman in every sense of the word, Ginnie. Trust your heart. It won't steer you wrong."

Addition and subtraction. It was as simple as that. Kent added to me. Together, we were more than the sum of our parts. And now that I'd tasted that, I wanted more, and I wanted it forever. The only question remaining was whether Kent wanted it, too.

Our attention gradually drifted back to our companions. It was obvious that they were enjoying each other's company, not to mention the parade of nude women passing by. True to form, Kent was getting hard again, and even Max's cock was rising. So we decided to call it a day, and the four of us walked back to the parking lot. By then, all the families with children had left, and the remaining adults had no qualms about seeing men with erections, particularly the gay men who had boners of their own. Kent's staff, now pointed directly upward, got its share of stares, that's for sure. It probably didn't help that Tina and I had our arms around each other's waists as we walked, and that when we made our goodbyes, our kisses and hugs were certainly more than merely sororal. Tina was no Lesbian, but she liked to give the guys a show, and I'd known from the day I met her that she enjoyed the occasional contact of another woman. "It looks like I've got my work cut out for me," Tina whispered into my ear as we hugged. "It would be cruel to tease Max this way and then not ball him. And you've got to keep your Priapus happy!"

Tina was right: I had my own Priapus now. I recalled the dream I had that night in the sorority house where Amy, the senior sister, had slipped into my bed, brought me to a climax, and then fallen asleep in my arms. In my dream, the statue of Priapus in our sorority house had become human, with imploring brown eyes and a continuous stream of semen from a phallus that never went soft. Those eyes were now Kent's eyes, and that phallus was his phallus, ever firm and wanting. I would worship him, as the ancient Greeks worshiped the god, but this time Priapus would worship me back. I was not diminished by him, but fulfilled.

Which is why I found myself crying like a baby after our first fuck that night. It wasn't pain, I reassured him, and it wasn't heartbreak. It was simply the breaking of the last string that held me to my past life with its fears and doubts and frigidity. Then the tears went away, and we cuddled and kissed. No words were necessary. After his penis was again hard, I lay on my back and spread my legs, and he mounted me. I felt his weight crushing my breasts and his mouth locked onto mine and his rigid cock sliding into my wet sheath. We fucked slowly, languorously, savoring each stroke, our slick bodies gliding against each other's, the air censed with the scent of our sweat and our sex. And all at once, I was climaxing, hugging him with all my might and moaning as the orgasm swept through me. That triggered his own climax, as I knew it would, and he gave a final lunge into me, burying his tool completely into my depths. I felt it throbbing inside me, spewing its cum, filling me. At that instant, I felt reborn in his arms, and the semen he was pumping into me was an infusion of his life itself, new and fresh and wet and warm, and I answered every pulse with a squeeze of my own cunt.

He groaned and rolled off of me. I nestled up against him and held him close, running the fingers of one hand through the silver hair on his chest as my other hand went to cradle his balls. He put his arms around me and hugged me, and we lay that way for a long time.

That's when he asked me to marry him.

And I said, "Yes!"

Athalia
Athalia
197 Followers
12