Daughters - Rebecca Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sappho, of Lesbos," Julia promptly responded.

"Yes, blessed Sappho," Sylvia agreed. "Of course, she wasn't the first lesbian, just the first notable woman lover, who laid down the guidance and philosophy that has inspired subsequent generations of women. We've long known that only a woman could truly make another woman happy - knowledge that men, since time immemorial, have tried to stamp out. Only in the last twenty years or so have we been able to actually put that knowledge to practical use."

"Have you wondered why so many Hollywood actresses are coming out now?" Sylvia continued. "Why there are now 'out' lesbians in positions of power? Not because society has become more liberal - no, it's because our chapters across the world are becoming bolder in minimizing the importance of men."

Julia responded. "But won't Rebecca and Lauren be sad when they no longer need their husband and father?"

Sylvia laughed. "Do you become sad when you throw away an old pair of shoes? Besides, if they're like most mother and daughter couples we've won over, they won't 'throw him away.' They'll just....'sideline' him, letting him watch his sports and such, and encouraging him to spend more time at work, and travel, things like that. We women are endlessly inventive," Sylvia chuckled.

She continued. "And then, in his absence, mother and daughter will spend long and languid hours making love. Most women aren't quite as bold as YOUR mother was in how they get rid of the male. Literally kicking him in his testicles - I can only imagine how THAT felt. Then her fucking you until you screamed with pleasure, and begged for more....and him right outside the window, listening, while he put ice on his balls And even more humorous, the two female police officers who responded to his complaint were, umm, 'friends' of FIT!" Sylvia almost choked with laughter.

"And how is your mother, Julia? My daughter told me that she would LOVE to spend the night with her again!" Sylvia said.

"Oh, she's just lovely, thanks," Julia said. "We're closer than ever - but god, her capacity for fucking even wears ME out, sometimes! "

Sylvia smiled. "The males won't even realize that their lives have changed. They don't - really they don't. We do need them as sperm donors, of course. Most converted women find the process with a man inside them unpleasant, even artificially injecting his sperm, but it IS our responsibility to maintain the human race - we just need to.....tweak ....the respective gender ratios. I think ideally, at some point in the future, one male to one hundred women would be about right. Our scientists have developed a chemical which we believe will assure that a fetus develops as female....and the males would stupidly think they were living in some sort of paradise!" She paused.

"It's a whole new paradigm for - I hesitate to say "mankind," as "man" will only be a tiny part of it, giving way to "womankind" - female couples, not mixed male and female couples, populating the world. Starting with mothers and daughters, and providing suitable female mates for those mothers who had no daughters, only sons." Sylvia was very serious, and Julia began to realize the scope of the FIT project.

"But what about our using a chemical on women to, you know, 'get them started'? "And the subliminal music?" Julia asked.

"The music is no different than what happens in a movie theater, nudging you to buy coke, popcorn and a candy bar, at least according to urban legend," Sylvia assured the teenager.

"And as for the chemical - organic and tested for safety by friends of FIT at FDA, by the way - it's really more of a placebo than anything else, certainly no stronger than a single small glass of wine, and very similar in its effects. It only lowers a woman's inhibitions a small amount - just enough for her to be receptive to another woman, blocking out the silly traditions that say that woman on woman sex is somehow unacceptable. It doesn't MAKE a woman want to have sex with anyone - that need is already there, only blocked by years of society's mal-education on the topic, both subtle and overt."

"Plus, the effect only lasts for about thirty minutes, and wears off pretty rapidly. It's the seduction itself, and the introduction to the very real pleasures of lesbian sex, that overcome all of society's ridiculous barriers to a woman's complete sexual satisfaction."

"Basically, the reality of every woman being - and wanting to be - a lesbian, to enjoying total sexual and emotional happiness, is already there. Our process only allows it to be revealed to the woman herself, and it is her choice to make. I won't apologize for the fact that, given that choice without society's restraints affecting their judgment, one hundred percent of women choose to be lesbian."

"Oh Sylvia, enough talk," Julia coaxed the older woman. "You made me work so hard today, now it's your turn to please me...okay?" The little girl tone of voice the teenager affected pleased Sylvia, and she set to the task of bringing her sweet receptionist to one more of the dozen or so orgasms she would enjoy that day.

As Rebecca arrived home, she found the house dark. "Lauren must be at one of her after school activities," she thought. She headed upstairs to her and Sam's bedroom, when she heard a noise coming from Lauren's room. Curious, she walked over to the door which was ajar. Peeking through the opening, she saw a boy sitting on the bed next to Lauren, his hand down her shorts as he kissed her.

Rebecca's first impulse was to burst in and throw the filthy boy out. After all, she knew now that males would only be trouble for her daughter - and that there was a much better alternative available. But, she thought better of taking immediate action, and quietly walked downstairs, then made a show of making a lot of noise re-entering.

"Lauren, honey....are you home?" she yelled up the stairs. After a short time, she heard Lauren yelling back, "Uh yeah, mom."

"Oh, okay," Rebecca said. "Um, I'm going down the street to Amy's for some eggs. I'll be back in five minutes. See ya, sweetie." Then she went out the door, to the side of the house. Sure enough, within thirty seconds, a boy rushed out the front door, tucking in his shirt, and nearly ran down the street, looking from side to side as though he was afraid he'd be hunted down.

"You won't be hunted," Rebecca mused. "Just ignored....at least after Lauren and I have spent some close mother-daughter time together." She re-entered the house.

"I'm back, honey," Rebecca yelled up the stairs.

" 'kay, mom," Lauren responded. Rebecca went about making dinner. Her husband was still on his business trip, and would be for the next few days. "Thank goodness," Rebecca mused. She had mixed feelings about Sam. He was a good man, he'd never been mean to her or anything. But, he'd never brought her to the heights that Emily had in her bed. The difference between their lovemaking was like watching an old black and white television show on a TV set from the 50's, compared to watching a modern movie on a high def TV.

He was nice - but he was just....a man. He could give her none of the pleasure that a woman, or girl, could. And no matter how hard he tried, he'd NEVER have a tasty, wet pussy or warm, lush breasts for her to play with - and she had come, in a very short time, to appreciate how much fun girl parts could really be to play with....

Her clitoris itched as she thought about her beautiful daughter, and the time a month ago that she had been passing Lauren in the hallway after Lauren's nightly bath, with the girl wearing only a bath towel. The towel had slipped, and while Rebecca hadn't freaked out or anything, the picture of her daughter's slim, nubile, nude body, as she scrambled to pick up the towel, was one she had been unable, or rather unwilling, to forget....before. Now, it drove her to a state of high excitement.

Rebecca sighed. She wanted nothing more than to slowly and lovingly disrobe her sweet, young and beautiful daughter, then make love to her all night long - but first, she had to get through dinner! She finished with dinner preparations, then set the table, setting out glasses of milk for her and her daughter, as usual. She stirred her daughter's, then called her down to dinner.

Lauren tucked into her dinner with her usual gusto. She was very active at school, and played several sports - her favorite being field hockey. She hoped to get a scholarship to a college based on her ability there, and she had gotten a few nibbles from some smaller schools.

The two women discussed their day, but apparently they were both lying through their teeth, as Rebecca made no mention of being fucked repeatedly by a teenager who looked much like Lauren, and Lauren failed to bring up her new boyfriend's fumbling attempts to get in her pants, and his repeated entreaties for her to either suck his cock, or jerk him off in his car.

Finally, Lauren thanked her mom, and made as if to go back upstairs. "Oh, Lauren, before you go - would you mind massaging my back a little bit? I think I strained it carrying in groceries..."

"Oh, sure mommy," the cute girl responded. They moved to the living room, and Rebecca moved several of their giant accessory pillows to the floor.

"Here, we can sit here," she suggested. Lauren arranged herself behind her mother, and began massaging her back. Because of Lauren's athletic experience, she'd received enough massages to be able to give a passable one, and soon Rebecca was moaning from her daughter's touch. She noticed that Lauren's touch, strong and firm at first, began to become uncertain and hesitant.

After a few minutes, she turned around to look at her daughter.

"Honey, are you okay?" she asked. Lauren looked back at her mother uncertainly. Rebecca's heart ached at her daughter's distress, but she knew it would pass, and both women would be better off for it.

"I dunno...I feel kinda.....dizzy," Lauren said. Rebecca placed her hand on her daughter's forehead.

"You feel okay," she said. "But let's be safe and get you to bed, okay?" The itch in Rebecca's pussy was absolutely driving her mad, and she suspected that Lauren would soon be feeling something similar. The older woman escorted the young girl up the stairs, and into her bedroom, typically teenaged messy, with at least two pair of dirty panties lying carelessly on the carpet by the bed. Rebecca's mouth watered at the thought of sniffing her daughter's used and dirty panties, both the fronts and the backs....

"C'mon honey, better get those clothes off," Rebecca said, helping her daughter to unbutton her blouse, brushing her fingers against her daughter's small breasts as she did. She was elated to feel that the girl's nipples were stiffly erect, and absolutely thrilled when she saw that Lauren had no bra on, though she wondered if that had been a plus for the boyfriend, too.

Her tiny nipples and areolae were a light pink, only a shade darker than the smooth, flawless skin of her small, apple-sized breasts. She saw her mother staring at her breasts, and giggled. "The other girls tease me over my small breasts," she said, a silly smile on her face, as her hands innocently cupped her breasts and offered them up to her mother's view.

"The other girls don't know what they're talking about, baby,"" Rebecca said. "They'll never have the sensitivity that smaller breasts do - here, let me show you." She began caressing and teasing Lauren's delightful ripe little apples, paying special attention to the girl's stiff nipples.

A quick ""Ohh!" squeaked out from Lauren, accompanied by a sharp intake of her breath, and then her body shivered, her thighs trembling. "Oh, mom!"" Lauren exclaimed. Rebecca smiled. She pressed one hand lightly to the vee of Lauren's jeans.

"Did you feel that....here?" she asked the girl.

"Yeah," gasped Lauren.

"Did it feel nice?" Rebecca asked. Lauren giggled.

"God, YES!" she said, then sat down drunkenly on the bed.

"Okay, well, we'd better get your jeans off, too, then," she said. Lauren fumbled at the button top of her tight jeans, not at all reluctant to remove her clothes in front of her mother. Rebecca helped her shimmy her jeans down her hips, and Rebecca eyed her daughter's body approvingly.

Lauren was clad only in a pair of virginally white bikini panties, and the crotch was already showing signs of moisture, darkening, a tiny clear droplet of moisture on her thigh where the crotch of her panties had wrinkled, partly exposing her deep pink slit. Rebecca's heart thrilled at being this close to her daughter's sweet, tight and hot pussy, and could picture how wonderful that caressing, and smelling and licking it would be.

"Mmm, honey," Rebecca began.

"Yes, mommy?" Lauren replied, so trustingly and innocently - but with a hint of a dark, undefined hunger underneath - that Rebecca was emboldened to go after her deepest desire...her daughter's complete and total seduction into lesbianism.

"I think that I should return that massage, don't you?" Rebecca's body felt physically hot, she could feel a trickle of moisture running from her cunt to the top of her thigh. She needed Lauren - badly.

"Oh yes, mommy," Lauren replied, in a sexy and seductive tone of voice that left no doubt whatsoever in Rebecca's mind, that Lauren was as horny, as desperate to be fucked, as she was - even if Lauren wasn't yet quite familiar with what 'fucking' might entail. No matter, Rebecca would be teaching her that....and more.

Rebecca started climbing onto the bed, when Lauren said, "Don't you want to be dressed like me, mommy, to do my massage?" She looked at Rebecca, her eyes wide open and innocent. Rebecca felt an overwhelming lust run through her being, and she leaned forward and kissed her daughter, their warm lips coming together lovingly and softly at first, then mashing harder as the two women felt the heat in their pussies increase, and their inhibitions completely disappear.

Rebecca's hands cupped Lauren's small, soft breasts, the young girl's nipples hard and pressing into her palms. Lauren groaned with pleasure, her arms going around her mother's neck, pulling her closer. The two females continued kissing, as their hands ran over each other's body, anxious to feel warm, soft feminine flesh in their grasp.

Rebecca felt Lauren unbuttoning her blouse, the fabric nearly melting away. "It's a pretty bra, mom," Lauren whispered, her mouth going to kiss Rebecca's much larger breasts, the breasts that the girl had nursed on as an infant, and that she lusted for now, as an adult.

"Want your breasts, mommy," Lauren muttered, as her hands went to Rebecca's back, unclasping her bra. Rebecca leaned forward as Lauren pulled the bra off her mother, her eyes glued to Rebecca's C cups. The young girl began suckling on her mother, her mouth so familiar with her mother's tits, in spite of the absence of sixteen or more years.

Rebecca thought back to her time suckling her daughter, and how pleasant that had been. This was equally pleasant and loving, but it was heavily overlaid with the smoky sex that was brewing between the two grown, ripe and juicy women, mother and daughter.

Lauren's warm, wet lips and rough tongue kissed, sucked and laved Rebecca's sensitive nipples, and with each touch of Lauren's moist heat there, Rebecca felt a jolt of lightning-like electricity course from the nipple, through her stomach in a straight line, to her moist and swelling clitoris. Rebecca groaned with pleasure - she would be cumming soon, after all, making love to her daughter would have to be the most erotic experience possible for a mother, no?

Rebecca gently ran her fingers through her daughter's long, brown hair, a style that she'd always liked, but now also found overwhelmingly sexy. "Suck on my nipples, baby, suck your mommy's nipples, drink my milk....it's all for you, little baby, your mommy loves you so much..." Rebecca crooned, somehow returned to the closeness of her daughter's infancy, but combined with the closeness and intimacy of two women in love.

Rebecca realized that everything that Emily and FIT had promised her, and Sylvia, too, in the short meeting after Rebecca had been wildly fucked, was coming true. Rebecca hadn't even felt any embarrassment when Sylvia instructed her while she lay naked with Emily, Emily's fingers in Rebecca's tight ass hole, and her mouth lapping at Rebecca's dripping sex slit. The bottle of chemical for Lauren, she found waiting for her on the bedside table as she dressed afterward.

As Sylvia promised, Rebecca and her daughter were becoming incredibly close - and far closer than she ever could have been to Sam, her husband. She realized that she had completely forgotten about him, until this moment...and realized that she didn't regret it in the least.

Rebecca felt the moment between the two ripe women, mother and daughter, building to an orgasm, even bigger than she had experienced with Emily, and she cried tears of sheer joy. Her body jerked spasmodically as she came, again and again, her beautiful daughter and lover in her arms. As she slowly recovered from the delightful experience, Lauren looked up with an innocent expression.

"Mom, what was that? Your body jerked, a couple of times...was it a good feeling, mommy?"

"Oh yes, baby, it was the very best feeling, sweetheart, and you gave it to me - you made your mother cum!" Lauren looked proud.

"The other girls talk about their boyfriends making them cum," she whispered. "And I've cum before, but it wasn't like that.""

"How did you cum, baby, what made you cum?" Rebecca asked, curious about her daughter's intimate experiences.

"Mmm, a boyfriend, you remember Jimmy, um, Jim, don't you? He played with my pussy, mommy, and made me cum once. But it took a long time, and it was only once. Then he tried to fuck me with his thing - his cock - I didn't want it in me. I was afraid I'd get pregnant. Then I never heard from him again."

"You did the right thing, baby. Boys really are awful - so much effort for so little return. I'm going to make love to you, here and now, maybe all night long. I think you're going to cum lots of times, and much, MUCH better cums than that boy gave you. Girls are better at making other girls cum than boys are, and a mother's the best of all. I want you to tell me, tomorrow, if you ever want me to make love to you again, okay? You'll decide if you want to love other girls and women, or not."

Lauren appeared fascinated. "God, that sounds wonderful, mommy. Are you going to fuck me, like Jim tried to do?"

"No baby, I'm going to fuck you MUCH better than Jim tried to do!" Both women giggled, their embrace warm, moist and so, SO loving. Rebecca set herself to returning some of the pleasure that Lauren had already brought to her. She stretched Lauren out on the bed, on her back. Lauren looked up at her mother expectantly, her hands primly folded on her naked stomach, below her perky and pointed breasts, stifling a giggle.

"I owe you a massage, baby," Rebecca breathed, leaning down to kiss her daughter's sweet mouth once again. She felt Lauren's tongue pressing against her lips, and opened her mouth, then their tongues were dancing and playing together, one woman's mouth open to another, sharing their breath and their saliva, one intimate act among many to come. Rebecca caressed her daughter's breasts again, teasing lightly over the soft flesh, circling inward towards her small nipples, then scraped her nails over the girl's pebbled areolae, finally pinching her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

"Ohh, ohhhh, mom that hurts...and feels SO good, I feel it in my pussy, that's so strange!"

Rebecca leaned down and took first, one nipple between her wet lips, gently sucking then lightly nipping with her teeth, then to the other nipple, back and forth, as Lauren moaned and writhed under her, and Rebecca's hand caressed its way down the young girl's flat stomach to her cloth covered pussy.