Daughters - Rebecca Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers danced over the simple white cotton of Lauren's panties, feeling the swell of the young girl's plump labia, and the creamy wetness forming in the slit between them. Lauren moaned under her mother, then shivered, clearly cumming as her body gathered the accumulation of delights afflicting her, and they exploded in her hot, wet clitoris, red and gleaming, the feminine little red queen controlling her body's sensations.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh god!! I'm cumming mom, I think I'm dying it feels so good!! Oh, don't stop touching me there...your mouth on my nipples, your fingers on my pussy, it's SO good...so good!!" Lauren humped her hips up, wanting Rebecca's hand hard on her clit. Rebecca patted down, hard and fast on the girl's mound, the sharp action stimulating her clit to a whole series of orgasms, her mouth opening, garbled sounds coming out, her breathing rapid and shallow, her face red.

Then, finally, Lauren furiously pushed Rebecca's hand away, her mother's touch too much after the intense orgasms that had wracked and pleasured her daughter's mind, body and soul.

Rebecca confined herself to kissing her daughter's soft breasts, and flat stomach, as the girl let the sexual tension slowly slip away, her breathing slowing.

After a time, Rebecca said, "are you okay, baby?"

"Oh mom," Lauren said, "I've never felt anything like that before. Not in my wildest dreams. Those were orgasms?"

"Can you describe them, honey"? Rebecca asked.

"It was like, I don't know, streams of pleasure were flowing from my breasts, my nipples when you kissed and sucked on them, straight down to my clit, you know, at the top of my pussy. It felt like a really nice tingle was just sitting there, in my pussy, but it was getting bigger, growing, like a balloon in that squirt gun game at the carnival when I was a kid?"

"Then, when your fingers touched over my pussy, through my panties, it felt like I wasn't wearing any panties, that you were touching my naked pussy...and it felt REALLY, REALLY good, like I was floating in a river of pleasure, I guess. Then, when you patted on me, on my pussy and clit, it felt like my body was exploding with, just delicious sensations, and I wanted to be naked in your arms forever. Finally though, it got to be too intense, I couldn't stand how nice it felt. Is that weird?" Lauren looked up at her mother.

"No baby, it just sounds perfect, that's all." Rebecca felt so loving toward her beautiful, darling daughter. She thought that love would just explode from every pore.

"And mommy?" Lauren said.

"Yes, baby?" Rebecca responded.

"I have an answer for you."

"An answer?"

"Yes, you said to tell you tomorrow if I ever want you to make love to me again? To tell you if I would decide to love women, instead of men?" Her eyes were steady and direct on her mother's. Rebecca thought she would drown in the two deep blue lakes of her eyes.

"Well, I don't have to wait until tomorrow. I want you to make love to me tonight, and forever, And if other girls are like you and I are, then I'll never, EVER want anything to do with boys, or men. But you're all I want...all I need."

Rebecca started crying. "I love you so much, Lauren. I always have, and I always will."

Then Lauren started crying, too, and the two lovers lay in each other's arms for a good, long while, having a good cry, and being happy together, as women often do.

* * * *

It was dark later, broad beams of moonlight romantically filling the room, when Rebecca whispered in Lauren's ear. The two were still in each other's arms, Lauren clad only in panties, Rebecca topless and in jeans, on Lauren's bed. Rebecca was protectively covering her daughter.

"Are you awake?" she hissed, nearly silently.

Lauren nodded, then said, "Uh huh."

"How are you doing?"

"I don't know for sure," Lauren said. "I love you, really, incredibly so much more than I ever did before. I know THAT."

"I love you, too," Rebecca said.

"Really, incredibly so much?" Lauren asked.

Rebecca giggled. "Yeah, that much."

"Does that mean you're going to make me feel like I did before, like tonight?"

"Is that what you want?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh yeah. Yes. Please. More, and never, ever stop - unless I push your hand away."

"Or my mouth."

"Your mouth? You'd put your mouth on me, down there?" Lauren sounded incredulous.

Rebecca couldn't see her face in the dark.

"Oh, you'd better believe I'm going to put my mouth on your pussy. I'm going to lick your little pink slit, and your plump little clit, and after I've done that for an eternity or two, then I'm going to lick your little brown ass hole for maybe half of forever."

"Ewww," Lauren squealed. "Why would you do THAT?"

"Lick your ass hole? Because it's YOUR ass hole, I guess. I want to put my mouth on every part of you...because it's you, and because I think you'd like it." Rebecca leaned back against the pillow they were sharing. It smelled like Lauren's head, little changed in fragrance from when Rebecca used to kiss an infant Lauren's head.

"Would you let me do that?" Lauren asked.

"Let you do what?"

"Lick your pussy, and your, um, ass hole?"

"Do you want to?" Rebecca asked.

"I don't know," Lauren said.

"Well, if you decide you want to, I'll let you," Rebecca said.

"Umm, I won't know if I'll want to do it until I know what it feels like..." Lauren hinted, then giggled.

"Mmm," Rebecca cooed. "Then let's stop just talking about it then!" She brought her mouth to Lauren's, finding the teenager's mouth open, hot and ready for her mother's kiss, Rebecca's tongue aggressively licking inside the girl's hot mouth. Lauren squealed with pleasure, her hands caressing Rebecca's back.

Rebecca kissed her way on down Lauren's body, planting kisses on her chin, then dwelling on her soft and warm throat, as Lauren exposed it to her mother's assault, cooing with pleasure. Then to her small but lovely breasts, her nipples stiff and ready for sucking and biting. Rebecca continued on, down the eighteen year old's flat stomach. Lauren giggled as her mother's tongue speared into her tiny navel, then she sighed as the older woman continued on towards her wet and waiting pussy.

"Ohh, yes, please..." begged the writhing young girl, her hips rising up to meet her lover's mouth. Rebecca could smell Lauren's aroused scent, nearly the same smell that Emily had had, and her own cunt tingled with impending pleasure, as her mouth watered in anticipation.

The young girl instinctively raised her legs up, her thighs against her breasts, better exposing her entire pubic area to her mother's avid and hungry gaze, though her lovely little pussy was still covered by her damp cotton panties.

Rebecca kissed the warm insides of the girl's taut and muscled thighs, the fragrance of her young sex stronger and even more alluring, almost maddening in its appeal to Rebecca's senses. Rebecca wasn't sure how long she could hold off before orally ravishing her daughter's cunt and ass hole - but she knew that she had all night - no, the rest of their lives - to make it last, and would use every minute of that time to please her daughter sexually.

Rebecca pressed her lips against Lauren's pussy, kissing the girl's hot and excited vagina through the wet cotton. Lauren groaned, as sensation overwhelmed her, her clit and pussy far more sensitive than the norm. Her hips pushed up, forcing Rebecca's mouth around Lauren's plump labia, her orgasm beginning already, a weak but steadily increasing sensuous current lighting up her young clitoris, then radiating out throughout her slim body.

"Ohhhhhh," moaned Lauren, her fingers running through her mother's hair as she first sought to press Rebecca's face onto her dripping pussy, then released her pressure. Her hips rocking, Lauren instinctively brought her hands to her own breasts, pinching and squeezing her nipples, then caressing the pale flesh of her sweet young breasts.

Rebecca couldn't bear being so close to her daughter's aroused pussy with her panties still in the way. She pulled the thin fabric to the side, feeling the heat coming off her daughter's slit, waves of moisture and molten sex that beckoned to her. Her tongue lapped quickly at Lauren's wet and dripping honey, her first taste of her daughter's arousal, and the tingle between Rebecca's legs became an aching need.

She slid her left hand down into her jeans, finding her own mound a wet and mossy inferno of unsated lust, her finger slipping easily into her own, more experienced sex.

"Ahhh," she cooed, as the feeling of something inside her began a release, her cream flowing around the finger fucking her. She pulled it out, glancing at the thick, creamy fluid, sniffing it briefly, liking the hot, feminine smell, then bringing it up to her daughter's nose, wiping it on her upper lip, then teasing the girl's lips.

Lauren at first had no idea where her mother's finger had been, but when she inhaled, the fragrance of her mother's excited cunt filled her being and she gasped, a sharp spike of ecstasy and lust running through her. She sucked in her mother's dirty finger, avidly licking and sucking on it, her hips thrusting up as she came again, her mother lapping again at her inflamed pussy.

"God!" was all that Lauren could get out before she drifted into a zone of floating pleasure, her orgasm almost zen like, involving her whole being. She awoke from her brief dream state to feel her mother gently lapping at her pussy, but avoiding her still swollen clit - Rebecca realized that her daughter was very sensitive after cumming. Rebecca wanted to maintain her at a high level of excitement, but not so high that it irritated the young girl's senses. Lauren's hips began rocking again, slowly at first, then just a little faster, as the girl replaced her hands on her mother's head, directing her mother's mouth on her vulva, then closer to her labia.

Rebecca was pleased that she had been able to negotiate the difficult transition from orgasm, to post orgasm, to the buildup to a second orgasm in her daughter. They sank into a sweet rhythm of lovemaking, Rebecca's lips and tongue caressing and teasing away from the girl's sexual center, slowly, patiently working her way in closer and closer to Lauren's sweet pussy and clit. The girl allowing her slow, teasing pace, just fast enough to build up the teenager's anticipation and excitement, but slow enough to avoid irritation.

In return, Lauren gave her mother a copious flow of her creamy, hot salty/sweet lubrication, an incredibly rich and delicious stream of the girl's excited fluid, as well as the marvelously exciting scent of her aroused teenaged pussy - musky, hot and moist, the most enticing perfume Rebecca had ever encountered, a fragrance which caused Rebecca's own pussy to flow in response, her daughter's body calling to her own on a completely subconscious and primordial level, and her body excitedly responding.

Finally, the heat and moisture of Lauren's sex, combined with the silky smoothness of her labia and inner pussy walls, as well the tiny glossy pearl of her clit, titillated and pleased Rebecca's tongue and lips, as they rolled over the slick flesh. Lauren's small, pleased noises and grunts of pleasure and delight were a bonus added to Rebecca's appreciation of her daughter, and her daughter's movements in response to the random streams of ecstasy her mother was causing, made Rebecca love her daughter even more than the infinite and endless love she had felt previously.

Rebecca felt another orgasm growing within herself, simply from the pleasure she felt in fucking Lauren's cunt with her tongue. As the pressure grew within her own clit, she realized that she and her daughter could cum at the same time, joining their mutual love in two explosive orgasms together. She directed her tongue and lips, alternating pressure with friction, to bring Lauren to yet another crashing climax, and as the girl cried out in delight, Rebecca too, cried out in exactly the same explosion of sexual rhapsody, two women joined in love and lust, writhing and moaning in each other's arms.

After a few minutes for both to recover their breath, Rebecca climbed up her daughter's slim, sexy body, and brought her mouth to Lauren's. The girl avidly kissed her mother, her curious and delighted tongue not confining itself to Rebecca's mouth this time, but rather all over her face, licking up her own cream from her mother's glistening and wet face.

Rebecca waited patiently while her daughter licked her, picturing a mother cat cleaning one of its kittens, with Lauren playing the role of mother this time. Rebecca impulsively squeezed her daughter as a starburst of maternal love burst inside her.

"Ooof," said Lauren. "What was that?" Her tongue idly ran over her lower lip, gathering a drop of her mother's creamy love hanging there.

"I just felt such love for you," Rebecca confessed.

"Oh, mommy, me too. I never realized we could be so good together! Just a day ago I was wondering if we were going to turn into those mothers and daughters who end up hating each other - but today I'm just, gosh, bursting with love for you. I never want to be away from you!"

"And you never will be, baby doll," Rebecca said, her lips nuzzling Lauren's swan-like neck.

"You're the most beautiful daughter any mother has ever had.-"

"Mmm, mommy, I feel an itch," Lauren teased, impatient for more.

"You do, sweetie? Where?"

Lauren took her mother's hand, and brought it down to her pussy, incredibly, still panty covered, though the poor sheer fabric was now sopping wet from Rebecca's saliva and Lauren's abundant pussy juices. "Right there, mommy," Lauren said in a little girl voice.

"Mmmm, I'd love to take care of it again," Rebecca whispered, lifting herself up.

"Okay, but I want to lick you, too," Lauren pleaded.

"Lick what?" Rebecca asked, desiring just to hear the teenager say it, almost as much as she desired her daughter to do it.

"Your pussy, mommy. I want to lick your pussy, I'll bet it's all wet and hot." Rebecca felt a thrill of anticipation.

Lauren squeezed her thighs together - her own anticipation was nearly overwhelming her.

"We can both lick each other at the same time, baby - would you like that?" she asked.

"Oh god, YES!" Lauren answered excitedly.

"Okay, let's get each other naked first. Unbutton my jeans, and pull them off me, okay?" Lauren immediately set to work, unveiling her mother's waist by unbuttoning, then unzipping her jeans. Lauren leaned down to where Rebecca's mons was pressing through the zipper opening, and took a long sniff. "Mmmmm," she moaned, grinning. "You smell good enough to eat."

Then she took a firm grip of her mother's jeans at her hips, and started pulling them off, alternating sides when she tugged. "God, these are tight, mommy," Lauren giggled. "But you look so good in them..." she continued tugging, as they slowly slipped off her mother, then Lauren fell back, both women giggling, as the denim then easily slipped down her legs.

Lauren finished pulling the jeans off her mom, then threw them on the floor. Rebecca's motherly instinct kicked in, and she almost scolded Lauren for not folding them neatly, then she remembered that Lauren was also her lover now, and she could handle it differently. Namely, ignore the jeans and get down to eating her daughter's pussy, while Lauren learned how to eat hers.

Lauren got on her knees, then brought her face down between her mother's thighs, as Rebecca lay back. She kissed her mother's pussy through her thong panties, and giggled.

"I didn't know you wear thong panties, mom..." she said, smiling. Lauren looked rueful.

"I bought them a couple of months ago - I wanted something sexy for your father. I never really got an opportunity to show them to him, but now I don't even want to. What I want, is to show them off to you - I want you to see them, and tell me I'm sexy, and, and want me, want to have

Rebecca almost cried again. Not at sadness for the disappearance of any desire for her husband, but because of the overwhelming force of her desire for Lauren. And maybe a little fear that Lauren wouldn't always want her, that way. When she responded, it was as though Lauren could read her mother's mind.

"Oh god, mom, I will ALWAYS want you, yes, in that way, to have your naked body next to me, loving me, making love to me...and me to you....always."

Rebecca reached for her daughter and pulled her into her arms, and the two women just held each other for long, long minutes, there in the near darkness of the night, in Lauren's bed, coming to a closer understanding of their new relationship, and at the same time, breaking all old relationships, both between them, and those that they had had with others, all of whom were now outside the us that Rebecca and Lauren had become.

Both came close to crying, but instead resisted, with each having one glistening streak of salty, clear tears running down their cheeks to mark their renaissance. After all, the two female lovers had a honeymoon of sorts to enjoy...

"C'mon, honey," Rebecca said. "Let's get back to making love....this night is about us, and our together forever, okay?"" Lauren nodded, smiled and wiped her cheeks, then kissed her mother, this time as a daughter would. Rebecca hoped THAT was just a passing phase - she so wanted to enjoy her daughter's body some more.

Lauren went back onto her knees, bringing her face back to her mother's crotch, kissing the plumpness of her mother's vulva, and licking the wet fabric. More impatient than her mother, Lauren pulled the cloth aside, to look at her mother's pussy, labia swollen and red, clear, creamy thick liquid glistening in the still hidden slit, and clit swollen and pale under its hood.

"Oh mommy, this is where I CAME from!" Lauren exclaimed, looking up at her mother, a delighted look on her cute face. Rebecca realized that Lauren had never seen her pussy before.

"Would you like to see more of it?" she asked teasingly. Lauren nodded enthusiastically. Rebecca started to pull the thin panties off, and Lauren reached in to help, enjoying the thought of being the one to make her mother and lover completely naked. Rebecca lifted her hips to help make her complete disrobing easier, then spread her legs wider as Lauren re-settled herself between her mother's legs.

Rebecca thought she'd enjoy teaching her daughter about herself, but felt badly it hadn't happened years before, simply as a mother passing on 'the feminine mystique' to a daughter, but then, she would NEVER have thought to show her private parts to Lauren...before. "Thank goodness for FIT opening both our eyes," she thought. Still, better late than never.

She gently spread her labia, to expose the pink interior of her vagina. It glistened, lovely pink, pastel flower of female sex, marked with a creamy morning dew.

"Oh mom, that's so beautiful. It looks different than mine, I guess because it's hard to see myself there, even with a mirror. But now I want to do other stuff than just look, and touch."

As she concluded, she leaned forward and placed her lips on her mother's pussy for the first time, murmuring contentedly as she did. Rebecca felt a smooth heat where her daughter's lips touched her, the softness of a lover's kiss so special, so arousing, so hot. The heat spread through Rebecca's crotch, and she groaned. It was as though Lauren was branding her mother as her property, simply with the touch of her lips.

Lying back, Rebecca said, "Lick me, kiss me, I so want you to love me, my pussy....your pussy, our pussies....so hot for you. Yessss, so good, unnh yesssss."" Rebecca felt her clit swelling as Lauren began tentatively licking the older woman's swelling and humid cunt. Rebecca put her hands lightly on her daughter's head, her fingers running through the girl's glossy brown hair, so feminine in appearance. She softly directed Lauren where she wanted to be eaten, consumed, devoured by her daughter. Lauren sought her mother's approval, looking up frequently to see her mother smile as she made adjustments. In her turn, Rebecca became wildly turned on to see her daughter's face in such close proximity to her pussy.