Daughters - Rebecca Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnh, yeah, lick me harder, baby, sweet baby, I want to feel you eat my cunt. Unggh! Fuck me with your tongue....be my hot bitch, fuck me hard, let me cum in your mouth..."

Rebecca was shocking herself with her descent into gutter language, but it was clear by her daughter's enthusiasm, her giggles, and the writhing of her hips, that Lauren enjoyed hearing her mother 'talk dirty', and wanted more. And Rebecca found it a wonderful release as her passion mounted.

"Lick my hole, you hot lesbian bitch! After you make me cum all over your face, your sweet face covered in my hot cream, then I'm gonna eat your hot hole again and again, fucking you wild....then I want to eat out your hot, tight ass hole, your cute little tush on my face...ohhhh, ohhh, OHHHH...."

Rebecca came crashingly on her daughter's face, her cum jetting into Lauren's open mouth. The young girl sputtered with the unexpected gift, but gamely hung on, swallowing her mother's fragrant ejaculation. The poor girl was drenched in her mother's cum - Rebecca started laughing when she saw the sticky fluid dripping from her daughter's eyebrows, and her startled expression.

"Oh dear, come here, honey," Rebecca said, smiling, lifting the girl up to her so that they were rubbing cheeks.

"God, mommy....what was that...did you PEE on me? Pee in MY MOUTH?"

Rebecca giggled. "No, honey...oh, I'm so sorry for laughing, it's just that you look so startled, and shocked."

"Well, that's because I AM!" Lauren whined.

"What that was...what I THINK that was....I actually came...ejaculated, like men do, but not the same stuff as they do. And it was the first time - EVER - and I'm as surprised as you are!"

"Yeah, but YOU don't have it all over your face, and swallowed a bunch..."

Lauren was cooling off a little.

"Well, did it taste bad?" Rebecca asked.

"No.....no, it tasted like your pussy tastes, pretty much. Here, lick me here and taste it," Lauren said, pointing to her throat, a clear sheen of fluid there.

Rebecca nuzzled and kissed her daughter's warm, wet throat, and found the taste and texture of her own ejaculate very sexy and nice. Very quickly, Lauren was cooing with pleasure, willing to forget the perceived insult of having cum poured on her, in return for the way her mother was making her feel.

"Mmmm," Lauren cooed. "That feels nice," she whispered.

Rebecca nuzzled her daughter's soft, warm throat for a few more minutes, both women slowly becoming excited again, then pulled away, looking into her daughter's sweet, lovely eyes again.

"You know..." she said slowly, "I never EVER came like that, shooting out cum, when I got fucked by anyone else..."

"Not with dad?" Lauren asked, her sense of competitiveness peeking out.

"Not even close with him. And I NEVER had orgasms as strong, or as long, or even as many, as I've had with you, tonight. You are the MOST amazing lover I've ever had - though I've only had three before you - you are the best, and the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I love you SO much!"

The two women DID start crying then, and it was good, both of them mourning the bad things that were going to happen to Sam, husband and father, through no fault of his own, and the very good things that were going to happen every day from that day on, to Rebecca and Lauren.

They lay together, their heads close together on Lauren's one pillow, hot tears of love from one to the other, and back again, and then they fell asleep.

A little while later, 3:17 AM by Lauren's clock, she shook her mother's shoulder.

"Mom, are you awake?"

"Umm, I am now? What?"

Lauren had awakened to find herself spooning with her mother, her pussy pressed hard into her mother's round and warm ass. It was a very loving position, completely reflective of the love and trust they had for each other, but also one that was bound to make the one who woke up first, horny, once again. Her arm was thrown over her mother's side, and she'd been caressing her mother's soft breast in her sleep.

Lauren tried to ignore the urge, she really did. To pretend she didn't feel the delight of having a woman's warm, soft naked body against hers. Had it been her mother doing the 'first awake' thing, she might have been able to sublimate her desire, at least for a little while. But an eighteen year old girl? Not going to happen.

"Mom, are you, um, horny?"

Rebecca giggled sleepily. "I'll bet you are," she said.

"Mmm, you're nice and warm, and you smell so good, and I bet you TASTE good and-"

"Okay, okay, okay...I'm awake," Rebecca said, rolling over to face her daughter. "God, you ARE making me horny, just listening and looking at you! I feel as horny as I did on my honeymo- no, hornier. Your father didn't make me cum like you do, didn't make me want to just keep doing it, because with you I just cum and cum and cum and-"

Rebecca suddenly stopped, and then started speaking again, a mile a minute, an unexpected jolt of hormones turning her into a randy maniac.

"Let's do it - now! Your holes will be all hot, and really, really dirty and nasty and smell....mmmm, so GOOD and filthy..."

Lauren just stared at her mother in amazement. Rebecca looked apologetic.

"Mom, WHAT are you TALKING about?" Lauren said. She really wanted to fuck her mother, she was just amazed that Rebecca was suddenly even hotter for it than she was.

"Baby, remember how we were talking about licking each other's holes...well, it's about time we really, REALLY got into it....god, I SO want to eat your ass!"

Lauren smiled.

"I see your hormones have really kicked in! Okay, let's!"

She reached down to her mother's full hips and started tearing her panties off, quickly working them down her mother's slim legs, and off her feet. When she was done, Rebecca returned the favor, and pulled off Lauren's poor misshapen, soggy panties, as they lay defeated, hanging from her hand. She brought them to her nose, inhaled deeply, then pushed them towards Lauren, who exclaimed "Ewwww!" and giggled.

Rebecca shrugged, and tossed them onto the girl's dresser.

Rebecca arranged herself foot to head with Lauren, and the two girls settled into a side by side sixty-nine. Both women's pussies really were divine smelling - their repeated creamy cums during the previous night had brewed sexily inside their tight, hot slits and crotches for hours, and made the loveliest perfume either had smelled in their lives.

Slow, tentative licking progressed to rapid, deeper exploration of each other's holes, both women slowly learning how to fuck into the other's cunt with a stiffened tongue, small, soft, hairy pubic brushes rubbing lightly against chins and throats. Their orgasms were soft and gentle, and numerous, pleasant bumps of mutual pleasure, since they were too busy pleasing the other to focus solely on their own delight. In some ways, those orgasms were the most feminine and the best of the night - from which there were many to choose.

When Lauren discovered her mother's ass hole, things turned a little rough. It started out with Lauren's curiosity about feeling another woman's ass. She'd seen plenty of naked, shapely girl asses in the girls' locker room, but she'd certainly never felt one, other than her own. So when it occurred to her that her own mother's cute ass was right on the other side of the pussy she was busy licking, she decided to caress that hot, plump ass - which HAD been teasing her while she slept, pushing up against her, remember - and massaged and caressed Rebecca's warm ass cheeks thoroughly.

It's hard to really caress an ass, and miss the presence of the ass hole, Lauren and Rebecca found. When Lauren discovered THAT - she may have suspected it was there all along, Rebecca wasn't sure - she touched and teased Rebecca's anal opening, then tried to poke her finger in the tiny hole.

Without any lubricant, though, Rebecca's ass hole, and Rebecca herself, weren't cooperating. The first couple of times she tried, Rebecca's hole was tighter than bark on a tree, and she grunted while her mouth was busy with Lauren's cunt. Finally, Rebecca pulled her mouth away from her daughter's wet, dripping hole, and said, "Get your finger wet, honey," before returning to her pleasant pussy dining experience.

Lauren brought her finger to her face, smelled her finger, enjoying the dark and intimate smell of her mother's ass on her finger, then slipped it into her mouth, generously wetting it with a combination of her mother's pussy juices and her own saliva. Then she brought her slippery finger back to Rebecca's tightly closed opening, working it in gradually to the entrance of her mother's rectum.

"Mmmm, nice," Rebecca moaned, as she felt her daughter's index finger worming its way into her ass. Both girls were lapping at the other's pussy, their slits literally dripping with the reflection of their mutual passion, but as Lauren's finger worked its way deeper into her mother's nether hole, the stimulation became more intense for Rebecca, and she felt the familiar pulsations of pleasure that her daughter had brought on throughout the last nine hours or so.

As Lauren penetrated deeper into her mother's ass, she could feel Rebecca's cunny licking becoming sloppier, her concentration straying as she came with her face between her daughter's thighs. Lauren smiled as the heat of Rebecca's rectum surrounded her finger, the woman's hips rocking and shuddering with ecstasy, and Lauren knew then that she'd want to get her face into her mother's ass as soon, and as often, as possible.

Lauren let her mother's cum subside, then she slowly slid her finger out of Rebecca's ass, and brought her finger to her nose, inhaling her mother's ass smells tentatively. To her surprise, she felt a sharp quiver of pleasure in her clit simply from the naughty and forbidden fragrance of her mother's rear hole, sniffing the finger deeply, and thrusting her swollen clit against her mother's mouth. Rebecca rode her daughter's bucking hips, understanding that Lauren was already cumming, so Rebecca squeezed her lips over her daughter's hot and ready clit, sending the teenager into a paroxysm of pleasure, moaning and sobbing in ecstasy as she came, countless times.

The two lay motionless for a few minutes, then Rebecca removed her face, reluctantly, from the moist, hot valley between her nubile daughter's thighs, to lay with Lauren, and kiss her to sleep - something she'd done in an entirely different context when the cute teenager was a little girl, and had trouble sleeping.

"Wait, mom," Lauren said. Rebecca hesitated, then felt Lauren moving deeper between her legs, her face approaching Rebecca's warm and moist ass. She had momentary qualms about her daughter putting her mouth and face close to her bottom - "it must be dirty," was her first, motherly thought - but then her lesbian lust for her daughter, and their mutual quest for the ultimate sexual pleasure with each over swamped that concern.

Rebecca found herself hoping that her ass, and her tight brown hole nestled there, was at least a little dirty, the thought causing her excitement to grow once again, her pussy already wet, now a little hotter, wetter and swollen. She wanted her daughter's ass to be dirty, too, and for Lauren to force her to eat her hot ass....it was so much sex she'd never experienced before...

"Hey mom, get up on your hands and knees," Lauren ordered her mother, and Rebecca scrambled to comply. Balancing on the small mattress, she pressed her face into the sheets, so deliciously smelly with the aromas of their night long lovemaking.

An idle part of her 'mother consciousness,' thought that she really should do a wash later, but the 'sexy lesbian incest enthusiast' part of her immediately dismissed the thought, and remembering something she'd seen hours ago, went it one better.

"Ooh, baby, before you start, get your dirty panties off the floor - I want them."

Lauren, mystified, complied with her mother's request. Rebecca surveyed the two pairs of panties handed to her, her mouth watering at the crusty white and yellow stains in the crotch of each, and the brown 'tread marks' in the back. She put them up against her nose and inhaled deeply, an electric tingle shocking her clitoris with a depraved pleasure at the now familiar scents of initmate parts of her daughter's body.

Then Rebecca wadded up one small, wispy pair, and put it in her mouth, her saliva wetting and reinvigorating the delicious and sexy flavors from her daughter's body. The other pair she wadded up under her nose as she once again pressed her face to the mattress, her naked ass, and her open and exposed ass hole, and much of her pussy now open to whatever Lauren might wish to do to her.

Lauren giggled as she knelt behind her mother, the view of intimate parts of her mother's body delighting her now corrupted sensibilities. Rather than showing any restraint, she immediately brought her face into the valley betweeen her mother's shapely butt cheeks, her lips pressed against her mother's warm, brown cleft there.

Rebecca moaned into the panties, a new source of pleasure for them both apparent. She wriggled her ass involuntarily - something that Lauren found to be immensely sexy - as Lauren's long tongue began seeking out the interior of her mother's rectum, forbidden at first by her tight sphincter.

Rebecca consciously relaxed that tight muscle, both girls seeking the pleasure of Lauren's accessing that tight and intimate opening. Her tongue eventually slipped into the pink hole, lapping at her mother's earthy taste and smell, and marveling at the slickness of the opening to her rectum.

Lauren's hand was between her own legs, stroking and caressing her hot clitoris, even as her mother was also stroking herself, and both females felt the excitement and desire within them approaching the point of no return.

"Oh, mommy, your ass is so hot, and so fucking delicious!" Lauren exclaimed, as she caught her breath between eating out her mom's ass hole. "God, I could eat you all day!"

Rebecca could only grunt out her pleasure and excitement, the filthy panties in her mouth preventing much more than that, but the image of her daughter and she in bed all day, with her beautiful daughter's face between her legs, and between her butt cheeks, then the marathon of kissing which would surely follow, sent her over the edge, to the strongest climax of their union to date.

When Lauren felt her mother spasming, she rushed her own clitoral stroking, her own cum cosmic in its impact on her young mind. Both women knew that there was nothing they would not do to bring each other, and themselves, the sexual pleasure that they had only yet sampled, not yet gorged upon.

"Ohh fuck, mommy! I'm cumming, my pussy's so fucking hot for you, fuck fuck fuck cumming for you love you SO much mommy!!!" She collapsed on top of her mother's back as she came, rubbing her inflamed pussy against her mother's full, hot butt, then both females collapsed onto the mattress and almost immediately began snoring, Lauren now holding her mother in a warm and protective embrace.

Rebecca awoke hours later, the sunlight streaming brightly through the window onto the two lovers. "God, I've got to PEE!" Rebecca thought, then slowly remove herself from her daughter's embrace to go use the toilet.

She looked back at her sleeping, nude daughter, so sweet and childlike as she slept, though she was obviously an adult woman. Rebecca slipped on the pair of Lauren's dirty panties that were still dry, feeling a naughty tingle at the thought of wearing her daughter's stained, used panties, and padded over to the toilet. She pulled the panties to mid thigh, and sat down, reflexively rolling out a few squares of toilet paper as her hissing flow of golden liquid began.

As her urine streamed into the white bowl, she reflected on the marvelous changes that had come to her life, and that of her daughter. She felt badly for Sam, but it wasn't as though they had been sex maniacs together before - and certainly, her total sex life with Sam had never come close to approaching the pleasures she had experienced in one night with her daughter. She knew that she would never be enduring his cock inside her, or touching her, ever again - perhaps the ladies at FIT could suggest some ways to put him off....forever?

And thinking of FIT, it was clear to her that their goal was the right goal. She thought that she'd be talking with Lauren about some way they could both become pregnant, and make their Sapphic union perfect. She felt an unbidden warmth in her heart at the thought of she and Lauren both enjoying pregnancies together, and helping to create a whole new world of females....just females.

She finished, wiped herself, smelling the paper before she tossed it in the bowl. "Hmm," she thought to herself, "that's an interesting smell." She walked back to the bedroom, where Lauren was now awake, lying on the rumpled bed.

Stretching her naked body seductively, Lauren's slim, athletic form sinuously wriggling slowly and enticingly, deliberately putting herself on display for her female lover, Lauren immediately recognized the hungry gleam in her mother's eyes after finding her seductive, sexy daughter awake.

Lauren smiled, sat up by where her mother stood next to the bed, and stretched out her arms, hooking her fingers into the waistband of her mother's panties, slipping them down her mother's ripe and lush body.

"Come to bed," Lauren said.