Daughter's Revenge

Story Info
She avenges her disappointment.
5.1k words
4.21
87.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charles7
charles7
71 Followers

I had had a crush on my dad for several years. He is a tall handsome doc.

He has a ravaging humor. Everybody likes to be in his company. Me too.

As I matured, at least physically, I tried to see if he noticed it. I had a so-called fabulous figure. My tits were large and firm. I wasn't too skinny but no extra fat either. My face was what one might call beautiful. But no matter how I tried to see his expressions when seeing me I could detect no significant reaction. Obviously he considered me just an ordinary young lady.

We lived together in a nice house by a lake. My mother died in a car accident when I was fourteen. We had a long time of mourning together, both missing her tremendously. But life must go on and so our everyday life evened out.

Our holidays we spent together either spending a week in Florida in the summer or a couple of weeks in Aspen doing some downhill skiing. The weekends we spent enjoying the solitude by the lake quite outside our house. We read a lot, often the same books in turn. It is most interesting to change opinions about the books. We enjoyed being together a lot. The only thing that intrigued me was that our friendship was so totally platonic. We actually never touched each other. I was longing for my dad's embraces and gentle touches. They never had come. We were only very good friends.

From time to time I took up the question. Dad's reaction was always evasive, he just explained that it didn't seem right. I should just be content with the knowledge, that he loved me more than anything in the world.

As I had my eighteenth birthday I got from dad a big present card. I decided to try to spend the money in a way that would please both of us. In effect that meant new clothing. I thought it was time to have some adult garments.

The result was a total set in red, starting from red high-heeled shoes ending in a red hat to go with it all. Further I bought a new bikini for the lake-life.

Looking at myself in the mirror in the shop, I felt very satisfied. Now my father had to notice that I am a woman. He did.

It was Friday night. I rigged myself in the new outfit and waited for dad to come home. As he stepped in through the door I went to meet him, without the hat though.

Daddy looked stunned.

"What, do we have a lady in the house?" he asked with a broadening smile on his face.

"You always have," I answered mirroring his smile.

"Yes, but as you have been in jeans and such, I have always considered you my little wonderful girl, not realized that you are a beautiful young woman," he said.

"You really are blind, thanks anyway for the compliment."

"We must go to club and celebrate your birthday and show you off to my friends," Daddy suggested.

"That would be lovely. Do you like my birthday present?" I asked turning around.

"It looks terrific. You seem to have good taste".

Soon we sat in Daddy's car on our way to the club.

"Could we afterwards drop in somewhere where we could dance?" I wagered.

"Let's see what time we are ready at the club," he replied.

We had a very nice dinner. Every now and then some of Daddy's pals came up to our table, had Daddy to introduce them, then explaining that they wanted to ask something of my father. They all chatted with me explaining how grateful Dad should be having such a lovely daughter. In a way it was nice, if in the long run slightly boring. But this was what Daddy obviously wanted when bringing me to the club.

At one point Dad decided to leave the car. This meant that we could freely have all the drinks we wanted to have. For me it meant that I started to feel a bit dizzy around eleven. Not too much, but still.

"Which place did you have in mind for the dancing?" Daddy asked at midnight.

"How about 'Club 37'?" I asked. "It's a place where the clientele isn't too young."

"Yes, I've been there. It's a nice place. Let's go there," Dad decided.

He settled the bill and we moved on. It was only a ten minutes walk. I felt that this walk did well to me, my dizziness.

We got a table in the back of the club. People looked at us as if they thought something bad about the couple, the man so old that he could be my father. Or was it only my imagination? Now I realized one benefit with the kind of clubs we had visited earlier that night. There you could be entirely relaxed. We ordered drinks and sat at our table for a while watching the going on.

One advantage at this new club was that nobody came over to chat. Now we were in splendid seclusion. As a slow peace was being played Dad asked me for a dance.

"I have never danced to anything so slow," I exclaimed.

"Time for you to have a new experience then," he said taking my hand and we walked to the dancing floor.

"There are other experiences I would like to have with you," I thought, but of course didn't say that out aloud.

We started to dance. At first it felt awkward, Dad keeping his arm around me and leading my steps. But the rhythm was good and I started to like this old-fashioned style of dancing. More people came on the floor, and slowly, as involuntarily, Daddy kept me closer to himself. Soon we were dancing front touching front. I noticed at one point that my breasts were pressing against Dad's chest. Dad had his eyes closed as if enjoying the moment. It felt good. The music stopped, but we remained on the floor.

As if waking up Daddy explained: "It's normal with two dances in a row."

The next tune was a fast one so we had a "normal dance" being apart and doing the compulsory movements. He did it well too, but I realized that I missed the closeness. After that peace we returned to the table.

"You can't dance too many dances in a row either, then you get too hot," Daddy explained. "Hot in what way?" I thought.

We ordered new drinks and sat there smiling at each other. It was lovely to be out with Dad as couple.

There was more disco music coming up and after a while daddy asked; "Would you like another dance baby?"

"Let's wait for a bit," I replied.

"Oh, so you didn't like dancing with your old man?" he said with a mock hurt expression on his face.

"I love it, just wanted a rest," I countered.

We planned the Saturday afternoon by the lake. Swimming might be possible, the days had been warm and sunny. The water temperature might be sufficient.

Now came a slow peace again.

"Now we could dance," I said standing up.

Soon we were dancing close to each other again. Carefully I put one some more pressure with my tits against Daddy's chest. Suddenly I felt something pressing against my abdomen. Daddy was getting a hard on. Lovely! If he noticed it, he didn't show. I pressed against him as much as I dared. I didn't want to destroy the moment. The dance went on and I thought he was getting harder and harder all the time. Suddenly he reacted, pulling away from me, making some sidesteps and having me turn around keeping my hand over my head. As the music ended he took me back to the table. There we sat again, Daddy seeming a bit embarrassed, even if he wanted to neglect what had happened.

"Shall we have one drink for the road?" he asked.

"If you wish. I can manage without one," I answered trying to look as innocent as possible.

"Ok, I'll have one more before we go. So how about you young lady?"

"Yes Dad, I'll keep you company."

We had a last drink, settled the bill and left the place, ordering a taxi in the vestibule.

In the cab we sat, in my opinion, too far apart.

"As we come home I want to go swimming, not in the lake but in the pool," I explained.

"You do that. I don't fancy it in the night," Daddy replied.

We went into the house, put on some cozy lights downstairs. I went to my room and put on my new bikini.

When passing Daddy I said: "You could consider taking a swim one more time."

He gave me a long look and added: "No, it's too chilly outside."

At the pool I decided to save my bikini. I took it off and jumped into the nice water.

There I was swimming quite alone. I felt really alone. I experienced the situation as really difficult. How could I get closer to Dad?

Suddenly I heard a splash and after a few seconds daddy's head surfaced.

"Decided to join you after all," he explained.

"That's nice. I was feeling so very lonely," I said with a smile.

We came slowly closer to each other.

"May I embrace you in the water, Dad?" I asked.

"Of course, any time," he said.

I paddled closer to him. I swam up to him and placed my arms around him.

I embraced him.

"But, I thought you had your bikinis on," Daddy stammered and tried to pull away.

I didn't let him go.

"I thought I'll save my new bikini as I was alone," I explained and pulled as close to him as I could.

"Yes, but this is improper," he said.

"Who says so?" I wagered. "You are my Dad, and I love you."

"Incest is forbidden, and you know that, don't you?"

"Yes, I know, but who is going to tell?"

"Nobody is going to tell, but we will know what we have done ourselves. That should be enough," he said.

I kept him in a steady hold, pushing my breasts against his chest and my abdomen against his.

"Since mother died you have refused to hold me tightly, to touch me and caress me. Now must come an end to this avoidance. You are the only one I love. I need it."

I had tears in my eyes and I looked at Dad straight in his eyes.

"Well, it has been difficult. I have just been trying to be careful and not allow my feelings to show too clearly." He didn't try to pull away anymore. He reciprocated my embracing. We were now quite still floating in the water close to each other.

"I don't know what to do, or say for that matter," he finally added.

I didn't say a word, just clang to him, still sobbing. Now I could feel his prick coming out to me. He had his trunks on but I could feel it protruding.

"It's getting cold," he lied. "I want to go in now," he added with a hoarse sound.

"If you insist, who am I to hold you?"

"Don't take me wrong, we just must get this stopped. You must never do a thing that you might regret for the rest of your life," he said and carefully pushed us apart.

I had to let him go. I swam to the stairs and got out of the pool. There I stood in my nude and looked at Dad also getting up from the water. We stood at the poolside looking at each other. I felt very embarrassed. My eyes turned down and I saw Daddy's dilemma. He cock was straining right out in his trunks. He followed the direction of my gaze. He didn't move. He again looked at me. Our eyes met. Slowly he shook his head.

"I don't know darling," he said, turned around and walked towards the house.

I picked up my bikini and followed him into the house.

Daddy stood at the bar making a drink. No, he was fixing two of them.

He turned around and walked to the sofa, put the glasses on the table in front of the sofa, and sat down. He still had a tremendous erection.

I went to the sofa and sat down. I grabbed the glass and took a quick gulp.

"Shouldn't you put something on?" he asked without a very convincing voice.

"It feels good like this," I said and gently put my hand on Daddy's enormous pole.

"Ooh," he exclaimed, - nothing else. With his trunks on it wasn't possible for me to grab around it, only half way.

"Would you mind taking your trunks off?" I asked in a whisper.

"Do you know what you are doing to us? We are becoming sinners," he whispered in his turn.

"Yes Daddy, I want to be your sinner and I want you to be mine," I said.

I put my glass on the table. I stood up and bent down and started to pull off his trunks. Daddy assisted by lifting his bottom a bit from the sofa. The trunks got stuck. His penis got caught in them so I had to lift them over the obstacle. Now the deep purple rod came into my full view. It looked beautiful. Slowly I bent downward taking the throbbing pole between my hands and my mouth was coming closer and closer to it. I knew what to do. I had seen enough porn movies. I glimpsed at Daddy's face.

He was sternly staring at me and his member. I could feel the blood pulsating with my hands. With one finger I pressed down on the base of his lovely tool. I licked the very tip. There was precum sipping out. I licked again. It tasted good. The pressure of my finger made the bat get darker in color, as I knew it should. With my other hand I pulled gently along the shaft. Then slowly I pushed down. It felt rock hard but very soft at the same time. I felt how my pussy was getting wet and warm. Oh how I longed to have this lovely cock pumping into me. I licked again. Now I opened my mouth and started to suck on the glans, carefully avoiding touching it with my teeth. I looked up at Dad. He was leaning back his eyes closed. I took in cock somewhat deeper. Now I started to perform up and down movements, my lips lubricating Daddy's marvelous rod. I started to consider what to do when he would start to come. Should I take the sperm into my mouth or should I let it splash on my face? I could not fancy how it would feel to take the load in and swallow it down. Could it be a nasty experience or a nice one? In the literature both opinions were to be found. My curiosity took hold of me. I decided to have the drink. From the jerks in the stone hard cock I got warned. He was to come at any moment now. I pulled up my lips to the glans and gave some tender masturbating moves with my hand. This was more than Daddy could take. He exploded. The rush of sperm surprised me in spite of all the knowledge I had gathered about the flush during the years. I tried to gulp it all down but I didn't quite succeed. Some spilled out dripping down in Daddy's pubic hair. After the initial shock I commenced masturbating, both with my hand and my lips. It would be interesting to see for how long the log would stay hard. I glimpsed up at Daddy's face. He was now staring at me with a wild expression on his face. I continued to caress this lovely ram. So far there was no sign of softening. I felt how Daddy started to stroke my hair. It felt good. I added some speed to the movements and sucked even harder on the hard meat. Tenderly Daddy started to direct the tact by softly pushing and pulling my head with both of his hands. It didn't take more than a few minutes before he came again. This time I managed to swallow it all down. I liked the taste. I continued my work of pleasure.

"I can't take more," Daddy said, softly pulling my head away from his dark purple prick.

"Now let's change places," he commanded.

I stood up and sat down on the couch. Daddy stood up and we both looked at his still very hard cock.

"That was fantastic, little girl," he said going down on his knees in front of me starting to pull my legs apart. First he sucked my nipples for a while doing some testing with one of his fingers in my cunt.

Then he bent down and started to move around his tongue in my pubic hair. It felt tremendous. Holding one of my breasts in his hand fondly pressing on it he started licking my cleavage. He soon found my clit. Finally my long and secret wish was coming through. Never again would I have to lie alone and masturbate.

I was coming closer to my first real orgasm. Closer and closer. I felt warmth rush through in my abdomen. What a fantastic feeling. And this all happened with Daddy!!!

Soon I came as never before. I cried out of lust.

"Don't stop yet father. It feels so good."

Daddy continued the licking and the caressing of my breast.

Soon I came again. After a while I came a third time. It was absolutely adorable.

After some time I had to push father head away from me.

I looked down at my new toy. It was still as rock-hard as ever before.

"Now Dad I want you to fuck me the hardest you can," I commanded.

"No, this was the limit where I was prepared to go. I am terribly sorry for both of us but we just simply can't go any further," Daddy decided.

He tried to take me into his embrace, but I pulled back. How could he be so rude? It had all been fantastic so far. How could he stop it all like this?

"You can not be serious," I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry honey but we just can not go further," he repeated.

I stood up and ran to my room. I threw myself on the bed and started to cry.

My new life was suddenly in ruins. What could I do? Of course it was impossible to force myself on Dad, - if he didn't want me. But I was sure that he wanted me, he of course was stuck with all the stringent laws and rules. But one thing was certain; if ever he came on better thoughts, I would take my revenge. He had embarrassed me deeply by rejecting me, as I was most vulnerable. My chance to get revenge didn't wait on itself too long.

Half an hour later Daddy stood in the door, still naked and still with a beautiful erection. He stood there quite silently staring at me. He also looked embarrassed.

"What do you want?" I asked in a sour voice.

"Well, I didn't want your birthday party to end like this," he said in a meek voice.

"It was your choosing, now it's too late," I retorted rudely.

"But…" he tried.

"No buts, let me alone," I said, "and please close the door after you," I added.

He obeyed, with an extremely gloomy face. I had had my revenge. Now he knew how it feels to be rejected, - by your best friend.

Was I happy now? No. The revenge didn't give me any pleasure.

I lay for hours contemplating the situation. Were there any chances to get everything going smoothly again? Well, time would show. One thing I decided before falling to sleep; if Daddy gave it another try, I would be most helpful.

I woke up quite late. It must have been around 11 am. I took a shower. The sun was shining outside. This seemed to be a nice weekend again. But was a nice weather sufficient? Would it mend the scares from last night? I put on my new bikini. I went down. Daddy wasn't there. Could he still be asleep? I went upstairs. The door to his room was ajar. I looked in. He was not to be seen. I carefully push the door open and peaked. No Daddy around. The door to his bathroom was also ajar. I silently moved to it. I peaked. Nobody there either. Where could he be? I went down again. I looked at the poolside. Empty. I went to the kitchen. There on the table was a message; "Went to fetch the car. Love. Dad."

So that was it. I added to the message; "Went to the lake. Love. 18 y.o."

I made myself some sandwiches, I decided to have a cold beer or two. I put it all together with a towel into a basket and strolled down to the lake. I started on my beach party in my solitude. The beer got me thinking about last night. The food, the drinks, the good company, the dancing, and on the homecoming, the swim in the night and the sex. The sex that was meant to be foreplay and then ended up being the cause of extreme disappointment. I had tears in my eyes. But I also felt wet between my legs. As a whole the memories from last night were fantastic after all.

The sun was making me very warm, - or was it the memories?

I decided to have a dip in the lake. Again I decided to save my bikinis and not to make them wet. I took them off and waded into the refreshing water. I saw people at our neighbor's place also taking a bath. It was some 300 yards away. You could only see those who were bathing. The vegetation along the lakeside hindered all other viewing. Funny, we were not even acquainted with the new neighbors. They had moved in three weeks ago. I swam forth and back along the shore not to get into too deep waters. That was one agreement we had with Daddy. I thought I might have heard a car coming, but I wasn't too sure. The bushes around the beach prevented me from seeing whether Daddy was home yet. It was time to get out of the water. I dried my hair with the towel. The rest I intended to let the dry in the sun.

I lied down on a sun chair. The sun was nice. After a while I had had enough. It was too hot. I stood up. Either another swim, or into the house. I noticed a movement through the bushes. I got scared. What could that be? Slowly I moved around the bush. There stood my Daddy, stark naked with a formidable erection. He hadn't noticed that I was coming. He was peeping through the bush work and clearly trying to find what he was aiming at seeing. He was masturbating. I tried to hide myself so that he would not see me, as he was obviously trying to do the same. This was a funny form of the game "hide and seek". He moved away from me trying to get me into focus again, surely wondering where I had disappeared. He didn't stop handling his tool though. He must have been preoccupied as I left the chair. Perhaps he had been marveling the looks of his tremendous pole. What was I to do now? Should I continue the "hide and seek" or let him know that he was found out?

charles7
charles7
71 Followers
12