Daughters' Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother submits.
2.2k words
4.33
128k
22

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,152 Followers

Over the next few days we viewed almost all of the stuff that was on the drives. We also had to make sure one of us was home at all times in order to stop Jewel from getting anything.

What I liked the most was the sex. Jeanne hadn't been that hot since our honeymoon. I thought she was feeling guilty about fucking Bob. She wasn't. She was also thinking about the money and the pleasure.

She didn't want to do anything else behind my back. I had to be in on it.

She wanted her sisters free to choose. No more being made to do anything.

She wanted her mother stopped and punished. She particularly wanted to get her mother for tricking her into fucking someone else. Next it was free Deborah and get her out of mom's control. Also, in the process, give Judy her life back.

Jeanne was thinking about sex a lot. Like I said we were doing it all the time. She started talking to me about making our own video. She was apprehensive about selling it, but the idea of making it turned her on.

That was when we found ourselves on the hard drives.

We decided it was time to confront Jewel with our evidence. I didn't know Jeanne had evidence that wasn't in our house. She had secretly talked to her sisters and each of them gave her more.

They were on Jeanne's side and liked her idea. An idea I didn't know yet.

Jewel came over for another attempt at the hidden videos. We got her in the kitchen, sitting at the table with her back to the wall. I was on one side, Jeanne on the other.

Jeanne came right out and told Jewel we knew about the camera.

"So what!" Jewel said defiantly.

"I think, that's against the law, Mother."

"They won't do anything, when I say I was just trying to protect my abused daughter."

"We know about the one in the living room too."

"That's not mine."

"Yeah, that's right, it came from Deb."

"There, see, even your sister thinks you're being abused."

"Nice try! We found all of the cameras. And, we have the evidence that you bought them. Judy and Deb were even with you when you did."

"Big Fuckin Deal! So I bought cameras to catch my son-in-law abusing my daughter."

"You better back it down, Mother!" Jewel looked at her defiantly.

I was amazed at how calm Jeanne was talking. But, her tone changed as she grabbed her mother's face, squeezed and shoved her head back.

"Listen up, you Bitch!"

"You can't talk to ..." Whap! The sound of Jeanne slapping her mother rang out.

"Shut The Fuck Up! I've had a talk with Judy and Deb as well. Both of them gave me more evidence of what you've done."

"What kind of evidence?" Jewel asked, still rubbing her cheek.

Here came the shocker for me. "Oh, proof that you made child porn with Deb. And used drugs on Judy." Jeanne sat staring at her mother.

"Wh What are you going to do with it?"

"That'll depend on the vote."

"Vote?"

"Yeah, Vote. Judy and Deb are on the way. We're going to hold a family court."

The color completely drained from Jewel's face and she looked like she was going to faint.

"You can't do that!"

"Oh? You want me to call the authorities instead?"

Jewel lowered her head and lowly said, "No."

Just then, Judy and Deb walked in.

Impatient, little Deb said, "Ya tell her, yet?"

Judy pulled me out of the way and sat down. Jeanne got up and Deb took her place. "You girls ne ..."

Deb cut her off. "Won't work anymore, Mother. It's our turn."

Judy chimed in, "Sit there and shut up!"

Jeanne took me aside and asked me to get my handcuffs and legirons.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, a little concerned.

"We're gonna chain her up in the basement. While we decide her punishment. Do you object?"

"Ah, No! Do what you want with her. This is interesting. Never seen a woman punish a woman, before."

"You're gonna get something out of it. Believe me. And, you'll like it, too." I should have been thinking nasty, real nasty. Because they were.

Judy and Deb were going to get even for all of the past abuse. My wife as well. But, Jeanne was beginning the slip into freer sex. Unknown to me, we were going to become a sexual family. The biggest surprise, one nobody had any idea of, was yet to come.

I got the restraints and the girls grabbed Jewel. She began to fight and Deb punched her in the stomach. With the breath knocked out of her, they were able to move her toward the basement. Each time she resisted, Deb punched her in the stomach.

Once in the basement, they pushed her back into one of the steel support posts and handcuffed her hands. They did the same with the legirons. The three girls kissed their mother on the mouth and we all went upstairs.

Jeanne wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. "We're going out to discuss what to do. I need you to stay here and keep an eye on her. If she gets noisy. Do anything you want, to shut her up. OK? Can you do that for me?"

"Yeah, Sure." I said, wondering what was going to happen.

A few minutes later, Jewel began to yell. I went downstairs and she started to try to talk me into turning her loose.

"Stephen. If you let me go, we can forget all about this." I stepped close in front of her. "Please, Stephen. End this now."

I touched her stomach and she held her breath. As I moved my hand around her waist to her back, I touched my cheek to hers. She was breathing rapidly.

I whispered, "Jewel, Jewel, Jewel. They are going to get even. You went to far. Now, shut up and think about what you've done to them." She began to sob. I kissed her on the cheek and mouth before leaving. She didn't make another sound. I guessed, inside, she knew.

Three hours passed. I was thinking, I should turn the old bat loose and let her go home. The sisters returned and stopped my thinking of going easy on her.

They had been shopping and were carrying their bags in. Jeanne asked me to get the roll up mattresses, they bought, from Judy's van. 'Roll up Mattresses?' I thought questioningly.

With everything in the basement, Judy and Deb went over to Jewel.

Judy spoke. "OK, mother! We're going to turn you loose. If you cooperate, you won't be hurt."

"Cooperate! I'll have your ass!"

Judy held something up. "Remember this mother?" It looked like a magic marker or short black stick. "You used it on me enough."

"Me too." Deb muttered.

Jewel didn't say anything and looked like she relaxed. Judy went behind her and unlocked the handcuff. Jewel wasn't cooperating, she swung her fist at Deb and connected with a punch to the side of her head.

Judy touched the thing to Jewel's neck. I heard a crackling sound as Jewel went stiff grunting loudly and fell to the floor. That's when I found out the thing was a stun gun (pen). I'd never seen one like that before. I thought they were all big things.

"Quick! Get her clothes off. As soon as she comes around, I'll hit her again. She wants it the hard way."

Jeanne took my hand and said, "Come upstairs, we need to talk."

When we got to the kitchen, Jeanne told me everything. I learned how Jewel had been using Deb, since puberty. How Jewel had used Judy's workplace drug addiction to get her into the sex trade. And, how a lack of income from the trade made Jewel come after Jeanne.

Every time video sales dropped, something new had to be done. The sex got more and more involved and worse for the girls. The worst for the girls were the last ones.

Jewel used 'Ecstasy' on them, to get them to do a video titled, "Sisters do a Sex Club Gangbang." In one day the girls did thirty-six men. One after the other, in all holes.

The gangbang was followed quickly by the interracial. Something both Judy and Deb, hated. The two daughters were already planning their revenge when Jewel tried to bring Jeanne in. Deb deliberately smeared the fake tattoo. She hoped Jeanne would see it and confront their mother.

Unfortunately, Jeanne was so pissed about me fucking her little sister, she revenge fucked Bob.

Jewel constantly promised she would participate, but never did. The only thing she would ever do was make out and let guys fondle her covered tits. She was a tease that directed and controlled the action.

I could hear a slapping sound followed by muffled moans from the basement and looked toward the door.

"She's been gagged and is being spanked, right now." Jeanne said as though it happened all the time. The sound stopped. "They're taking a break. She'll be spanked, repeatedly, until I return downstairs."

Jeanne told me that they all had a long talk to start with. It was during this that she decided the video thing was something she wanted to do. She wasn't into the swinging thing, but wanted to do anything we as a couple were comfortable with.

She said after their talk, they talked to someone else. "I can't tell you who we talked to. But, you will find out and know everything. I promise!"

The room was silent for a minute. Then we heard a smack followed instantly by a scream. There was a pause. Then a rapid series of smacks, each followed by a scream. Silence again.

"I think, they're telling me to hurry it up." Jeanne said smiling.

"Well, go on down."

"Ah, No. There's one more thing."

"You want me to spank her?"

"No. We want you to use her and fuck her."

"What! You're kidding!?"

"No, I'm not. I wanted to make her suck you off. Judy and Deb wanted you to fuck her as well. The fourth vote was with Judy and Deb." There was mention of that other person again. "And, well, it is only fitting that she pay dearly."

"You're serious? You want me to fuck your mother?"

"After you cum in her mouth. Yes, yes I do."

"OK, if you think she'll do it. I'll go down."

"There's more."

"More?"

"You have to do it in front of us. And, Judy n Deb have cameras."

I thought about it for a second. "OK. If you think she will."

"Oh, she will! One way or another, she will!"

The loud smacks and muffled screams continued in the background.

"Wait a minute. If she's been in control, why should she give in so quick?"

"Quick! She's been chained up alone for three hours. She's been hit, stripped, and stunned. And, she has now been spanked for," Jeanne looked at her watch, "an hour and twenty minutes. Plus, we know she wants sex too. And, we gave her one of her pills."

"If you think so."

Jeanne took my hand and led me to the basement.

Jewel was hanging stark naked by her wrists from the ceiling beam. I had only caught glimpses of her braless tits in the past. She looked pretty damn good, for a forty-five year old woman.

Her tits sagged, but not bad. I saw immediately where Judy got her dark aureole from. Jewel's were huge and black. She had a dark thick bush, a slight paunch and a small fat roll around her waist.

Her tear stained face was mascara streaked. The tears and mascara had even dripped onto her chest and tits. Her ass was bright red with a few thick welts sticking out. I guess the welts were from the edges of the leather straps her daughters were using to spank her. A ball gag in her mouth.

The legirons had been removed and replaced with a three foot stick hooked to leather straps on her ankles. There was another two foot or longer stick hooked to straps at her knees. This kept her legs spread and bent.

Jewell offered no resistance as her daughters released her from the beam and lowered her to her knees. With her arms going between her legs, they handcuffed her to the ankle stick.

They tipped her forward and each gave her five hits with a leather strap as she screamed into the gag.

They sat Jewell back up and Jeanne led me over in front of her.

Jeanne squatted next to her mother and softly asked. "Are you ready for the spanking to stop?"

"Yes! Oh, God, Yes! Please, no more!"

Deb leaned down and said, "Suck Stephen off."

"Nooo, Please!"

"Why not mother? You made us suck cock!"

Jeanne had me come closer. As her mother watched, she removed my pants and shorts. "Your choice, mother. Spanking or suck him off."

"OH, Please? Just stop!"

Deb pushed her forward with her foot. This time the sound of the straps hitting Jewell's ass echoed in the room.

"Ohhhh, FUCK! I'll do it! I'll do it! Stop!"

As they pulled Jewell back up, Jeanne knelt down. She kissed her mother and then whispered in her ear.

Jewell looked at her and Jeanne nodded.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,152 Followers