Daughters' Revenge Ch. 06

Story Info
They make her do what she made them do.
2.2k words
4.5
55.3k
15
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers

(writer note: There is nothing misspelled in this work. If you are referencing the speech mannerism, it is spelled as it is said.)

While crossing the kitchen, Jewel stopped almost pulling the leash from my hand. I turned and looked at her.

With the most pitiful expression, she softly said, "Please, let me cover up."

"They want you brought in, as is."

She sighed and relaxed. I couldn't understand why she was suddenly modest. Unless it had something to do with a woman in front of her husband.

I walked her on in to the livingroom. She kept her head down, not looking at anyone. Obviously, nervous during a long uncomfortable silence.

I expected Keith to speak, but it was Judy who stood and spoke.

"Look at me." Jewel raised her head. "Now, look at everyone else." Slowly, Jewel looked at her husband and daughters.

"The final decision is now mine. Since Daddy was complicit in what happened he has to suffer the consequences of his actions and has lost his position in this court."

Surprised, Jewel said, "But, he didn't do anything."

"Yes and No, Mother. No, he didn't take part in what you were doing. But, he found out about it long ago, and did nothing. He did tell us, that you should keep your word. He also said, we should take control away from you and hold a family court. ... To prove you have finally kept your word, tell your husband what you did this morning."

"What! What do you mean?"

"Did you or did you not have sex this morning?"

Jewel grimaced. "Yes." She said meekly.

"Then, tell your husband what you did and with whom."

Jewel lowered her head and softly said, "I sucked and fucked, Stephen."

Keith was smiling, enjoying his wife's discomfort and what he was hearing.

"Details. Tell your husband, where he came and where he fucked you."

Jewel grimaced and actually looked like she wanted to cry. "He ... he came in my mouth. And he ... he"

"Wait a minute. Turn around and show him, when you tell him."

Jewel turned and bent slightly. "He fucked me in the ass."

"Spread your cheeks and show him."

Jewel moaned and spread her cheeks. You could see some dried blood and dried cum. As she pulled her asscheeks apart some cum oozed out of her asshole.

Judy looked at her father. "That was the first part of your punishment for doing nothing. Another man, got your wife's ass first. ... Next, you will lose your wife for a time."

Judy looked around the room and then turned Jewel back around.

Looking at Jeanne she said, "You're wanting sexual freedom, but have a mental block. This next part should help with that."

Looking at me, she said, "Stephen. Jewel is to be your complete sexual slave for thirty days. Remaining in this house and away from her husband."

Turning to her father she said, "And if I get Ronny back, she'll do thirty days with him. This loss of your wife, is for not doing something when you should have."

Jeanne spoke up. "This isn't what we decided Judy."

"No, but we did mention it. And, I'm giving up my year of her sentence for these two months."

"She would still owe you ten months! And she should serve it."

Judy looked at Deb. "How say you?"

"I wish I had a husband to slave her to for a month. But, I don't. I agree with Jeanne."

"Daddy, how say you."

"You're the judge and I don't think you've been out of line. However, I think she should still owe the year."

"Hmmmm." Judy sighed. "OK, I'll take the time. Now, Mother. The judgement was one year for what you did to Deb. One year for what you did to me. And, one year for what you did to Jeanne."

"But, I didn't do the same things to Jeanne." Jewel objected.

"Shut Up! Jeanne was adultery, Mother. ... Six months for what you did to daddy. And six months for what you did to Ronny and Stephen. Plus. We are going to talk to our brothers and if Jerry or Keith Jr. tell of anything you've done to them, we add on."

Jewel grimaced and flinched as tears filled her eyes.

"Other than your thirty day parts, you will be at home with Daddy as your Master. When one of us summons you, we will be your Master. Do you understand, Mother?"

Jewel was crying. "Yes."

"Good, think about it. ... Daddy, this is our decision. We are now in charge. You are the head of the family, nothing more. The rest belongs to us, Deb, Jeanne and I."

Keith looked uncomfortable and cleared his throat. "What do you mean?"

"You are the head of the family, only in family matters. All extra-curricular, i.e.: sexual activity, belongs to us. Now ... where is Deb? DEB!"

"In here." Deb replied from the kitchen.

"You're supposed to be in here."

Deb walked in talking on a phone. "Yes, right now. It's the truth. Just, Please come to Jeanne's."

"Hey! That's my phone. Who were you talking to?" Judy said demandingly.

"Ronny." Deb said defiantly. "You're to chickenshit to get it done. So, I did."

"You little ..."

"Hey, Sis! It needs to be settled, Now." Deb said firmly. "Ronny's on his way, so finish up."

"OoooH!" Judy was pissed. "Mother! You have a decision to make. Get on your knees right now and tell us you accept our decision before giving each of us oral sex, in turn. Or, walk out that door, as you are, never to return. In other words, Total Submission or Leave."

Jewel looked in shock as she gazed around the room. Then she looked pleadingly at Judy.

"Right Fucking Now, Mother. Leave or do as I said."

Jeanne pulled me down and whispered in my ear. "We decided on this to make sure she wasn't playing another game. Besides, she owes us."

Just then, I heard a car out front. Deb pulled Jeanne's arm and headed for the door, telling Judy to continue. The two of them went outside.

Judy looked irritated, but looked at Jewel and said, "Out or down, Goddamn it."

Jewel dropped to her knees. "Please! Don't make me ... go! I'll do anything."

"Then say what I told you to."

"I accept your decision."

"Daddy first. Since he isn't going to have you for a while."

Jewel lowered her head and crawled over to her husband. She took his pants down, with his help and grasped his already hard dick and stroked it. He was big. I learned later from Jeanne, that he is over ten inches. And he wasn't a limp big one, like in porn, he was stiff as a board. Made me feel self-conscious with my barely above average dick.

"Go on, get it in your mouth." Judy ordered. She wasn't cutting her mother any slack. As Jewel put her husbands dick in her mouth, Judy said, "Suck it good, cause I wanna see your chin touch his balls."

'Damn,' I thought, 'it's gonna be something to see her take that thing down her throat.'

Jeanne and Deb came in, followed by Ronny.

As soon as Ronny saw what was going on, he said, "Son ... Of ... A ... Bitch! I didn't believe ya."

Judy looked at him. And, it looked as though the anger drained from her replaced by a look of desire.

Ronny was staring at his naked mother-in-law, giving his well-hung father-in-law, a blowjob.

Jeanne went and took Judy by the hand and started leading her away. As they came to Ronny, Jeanne pushed him along in front of them. They went to the kitchen. I tried to listen to what was said.

I heard Jeanne say, "How about greeting your wife with a kiss? ... ... Now, isn't that better? ... ... Like we told you outside, we want you in our family. Our new sexual family."

"I'm a sex addict honey." I could barely hear Judy as she spoke. "I need it and I want you to be a part of it. It's better, if we do it as a family and not sneak around. All I ask. Is that you let me have what I need and be a part of it."

It became silent and I imagined, Judy and Ronny were kissing.

Jeanne finally spoke. "I take it, you're staying."

"Yeah, now that I know what's going on. I think I can handle it."

"OK then, here's the way it is. We, Judy, Deb and I, have taken control. Everything's up to us. Can you handle that?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"We have held a family court and passed judgement on mother. I've already told you that. Well, right now she is giving everyone oral sex. That will include you."

"You're shittin' me!"

"No. She will suck you off. Right along with the rest of us. Afterward, she starts her four year sentence."

"That's four years, if she hasn't done something to our brothers." Judy interjected.

Jeanne continued. "Right. After this, she will serve as Stephen's sexual slave for thirty days. Then, she will serve as your sexual slave for thirty days."

"You tellin me, she'll be my sex slave for a month. Now I know, you're shittin me."

"No, Honey, she isn't. It was my idea that mother be punished by being a sex slave. That's what she did to me and Deb. And what she tried to do to Jeanne."

"Whoa! I never thought I'd have a sex slave."

"After she serves you," Jeanne continued, "she will return to daddy as his slave. With one exception. When any one of us calls, she will come and serve us. When we're done with her, she will return to daddy. We can't keep her for thirty days. It will only be for a day or possibly a weekend getaway."

"And this is for four years?"

"Yes, Honey, for four years, so far."

Things became quiet again for a couple of minutes before the three came into the livingroom.

Judy led Ronny over next to Keith and had him sit down. Her forceful demeanor returned.

"Touch his balls with your chin mother. Remember the first time you made me do it, huh? Get to it. Let's see that cock slide down your throat."

"Yeah, mummy." There was Deb's sarcasm again. "member how ya shoved my head down that first one?"

Jewel pushed forward, but didn't get it all and recoiled.

Jeanne surprised me as she loudly said, "Get, Daddy's cock down your throat, Now!"

Jewel pushed forward again. Again that same spot stopped her. This time, with her eyes tightly shut, she wiggled her head. And, Keith's big cock popped down her throat, causing it to bulge obscenely.

"Yeah! That's it! Woo Hoo!" Deb yelled out. "How's that feel daddy? Bet she's never done that before."

Keith's eyes were closed and his head was laid back. You could tell he liked it.

Jewel raised her head slowly and Judy said, "Again! Keep doing that, until he cums."

Jewel caught her breath and went down her husbands dick again. This time the hesitation was shorter. The fourth time down his dick there wasn't any hesitation and he went straight down her throat.

Jewel began a steady up and down the full length of Keith's ten inch dick. Jeanne went and knelt behind her mother to rub her pussy.

"Just a little feel good incentive to get daddy's cum." Jeanne said, causing Jewel to moan more.

Jewel was moaning. Keith was moaning. The three daughters were rubbing their pussies. And Ronny and I were rubbing our hardons.

When Keith started to gasp, I knew it was time. He gave a little jerk as he started cuming in Jewel's mouth. She grabbed his dick as her cheeks bulged, her mouth filling with cum. She tried to get it all, but some leaked out.

Jewel moaned loudly and started shaking. Jeanne's hand had brought her to orgasm. Jewel sat back, face flushed with cum all over her lips. She tentatively licked it off and sighed.

"Clean him off." Judy snapped.

"Ya mummy. Ya know da rule. 'Git all dat cum'." Came another taunting remark from Deb.

Jeanne pushed her mother forward, so she could lick the cum from around her husbands dick. As Jewel licked up the cum she missed, Judy traded places with Ronny.

"Time to eat pussy, Mother. Get over here and take care of your daughter." Judy said spreading her legs.

Jewel moved over to her daughter. As Judy pulled her skirt up, Jewel removed her panties. Jewel started kissing her way up her daughters legs.

Judy turned to Ronny and said, "You're next honey. She's gonna suck you off, after she eats me out."

Jewel reached Judy's pussy. Judy grabbed her by the hair and held her head and looked at her father. Judy reached over and fondled her fathers balls. His dick twitched.

"I'm gonna give you another break, Daddy." She rolled his balls in her hand and his dick grew a little. "If you can get it up, you won't have to wait two months. You can fuck her. But, you can only fuck her until she gets me off."

Judy moved like she wanted a kiss and her father leaned over and kissed her. Judy still had a hold of Jewel's hair and she pushed her head up.

"Now, kiss my pussy and do what you promised a long time ago."

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers