Daughter's Surprise

Story Info
Kim shows her dad she wants him as much as he wants her.
3k words
4.28
59.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jazbo68
Jazbo68
6 Followers

It's funny how tragedy can lead to something wonderful. Let me give you a little history first.....

My ex-wife, Carla, and I had been divorced for about 10 years, and had been living in different cities for almost as long. Our daughter, Kim, came to visit me two or three times a year, so our relationship wasn't exactly very close. Then one day Carla was walking across the street and a drunk driver ran her over. In one quick moment my life changed forever. All of the sudden Kim was living with me, and my teenaged daughter, 17 at the time, was suddenly my sole responsibility.

That was a little over a year ago......

It had taken months for Kim to even start to recover from the loss of her mother. I had been forced to watch her cry herself to sleep most nights, and because we weren't that close I was never really ever able to comfort her, so I did my best to give her space and work through it in her own way. But as time went on she seemed to handle it better and better, and as she began to feel better her's and my relationship also began to grow.

I'm not rich by any means, but I have always been shall we say "comfortable". I own my home, complete with outdoor pool and hot tub. As soon as Kim had moved in with me, I bought her a car of her own, and bought her anything she wanted. It was the only way I knew how to be there for her.

One day I came home from work, and as I walked into the kitchen I saw Kim, by now 18, laying by the pool and sunbathing. I had always known she was a beautiful girl, she took after her mother in that regard, but for some odd reason I was suddenly struck with just how beautiful she really was. I could not stop staring at her through the kitchen window. To make matters worse, the more I stared, the more a certain part of my body seemed to react. By the time I came to my senses and looked away, I had a hard on like I hadn't had in years.

I quickly went upstairs to get changed, shaking my head. What was I doing, she was my daughter, and I shouldn't be even thinking the thoughts that were racing through my head. But there I was, standing at the window wearing only my underwear and looking out my window, staring down at my daughter. I began to rub my cock through my underwear, feeling myself getting hard again. I pushed my underwear to the floor and stood there masturbating, staring at Kim's almost naked body.

After I came, and washed myself off, I sat on my bed in complete disbelief. Did I really just do that? Did I really just jack off thinking about my beautiful daughter? Still in disbelief I got dressed again and went back downstairs. I decided it was probably a good idea to stay away from the kitchen and any other rooms with a view of the pool.

Sitting in the family room, I turned on the TV and started watching some game show, and was completely absorbed in it when Kim came walking into the room. There she was, my daughter, standing right in from of me, inches away, wearing nothing but her bikini. I felt my cock begin to rise almost instantly, and I put my hands on my lap to keep Kim from seeing it.

"Ummm,Dad."

"Yes Kim."

"Can I borrow $100, I want to go shopping with Melissa later."

"Sure, my wallet is in the kitchen. Why don't you go grab it for me."

As Kim walked away into the kitchen I watched her young tight ass wiggle, "Damn I need to stop that".

Kim walked back in and handed me my wallet, bending over slightly as she handed it to me. As she bent over I got a wonderful view down her bikini top. Her breasts were absolutely beautiful, and again I found myself trying to hide my ever growing hard on. I handed her $100, and told her not to be out too late. As she walked away I could have sworn I saw a bit of an evil smile on her face.

The next day I came home late, so it was already dark. I knew I had done it on purpose, so I didn't have to worry about seeing Kim in her bikini again. As I walked into the kitchen, Kim was there finishing up with cooking dinner.

"Hi Dad."

"Hi Sweetie, you didn't have to make me dinner."

"I know, but I wanted to, we hardly ever have dinner together with your weird hours."

"Ok, but give me a minute, I want to get out of these work clothes."

"Yeah I should get changed too, look at me."

Looking over at her I realized she had almost as much food on her clothes as was in the pots and pans. "Maybe you should do that" I said chuckling to myself.

I got back downstairs before she did, and started to set the table. Kim was right we hardly ever ate together, this would be nice. Little did I know just how nice it was going to be.

Kim came back downstairs, wearing her pj's. They're the fleece kind with a button up top and full length bottoms. I didn't think much of it, since she did that on a pretty regular basis. We worked together and got dinner on the table, and sat down to eat. As Kim sat down she leaned forward enough that I was able to notice she wasn't wearing a bra under her top. I quickly turned away, but it was too late, I was getting hard once more. What was happening to me? Why do I keep getting turned on by my own daughter?

As we ate dinner, I kept the conversation light, doing my best not to think about the fact my daughter was sitting right beside me without a bra on, and something told me probably no panties either. As we were finishing up, Kim dropped her fork and bent down to pick it up. This gave me a complete look right down her top. I could see her breasts perfectly, with her small pink nipples poking slightly upward. I tried really hard not to stare, and as she sat back up I noticed she had that evil little smile again. Or was I imagining it?

After dinner, I told her I would clean up, and she told me she was going up to bed. After she left I leaned up against the counter and just shook my head, I really needed to stop having these thoughts about my own daughter. And was she doing this on purpose? Did she know what I was thinking? Nah, I had to be imagining it.

The next day was Saturday, so I was home. I decided I needed to do some yard work to get my mind off Kim, and the inappropriate thoughts that kept going through my head. Kim was still in bed, and her room, like mine is in the back of the house, so I decided to work in the front so I didn't make too much noise. After a couple of hours, I was pretty sweaty and dirty, and had enough for the day.

I went back inside and up to my room, fully intending to strip down and have a much needed shower. When I got to my room, I glanced out the window and there was Kim lying out by the pool.

She was wearing another bikini, but it wasn't one of the usual ones. It was one of those with lots of string, and only tiny triangles of fabric to cover the nipples, and crotch area, and nothing but string in the back. I was staring at her with my jaw open and my rock hard cock straining against my jeans. I quickly undressed and stroked myself fast and hard, cumming just as hard soon after.

"Oh my god, why did I just do that?"

I stumbled into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. Standing under the spray, I felt like such a fool. I just couldn't keep do this. What if she actually saw me react to her like that? Kim would hate me forever. I was her father, I had no business thinking what was going through my head.

"Ummmmmm Dad?"

Holy crap, Kim was standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Can you give me a minute Kim? I just need to finish washing off."

All of the sudden the shower curtain was pulled aside, and there was my beautiful daughter standing there in that almost nothing there bikini, and me standing naked in front of her. I tried to grab a towel to cover up.

"Kim!!!!!"

"What Daddy? I've already seen it"

"W-w-what?"

"I saw you the other day, first staring at me in the kitchen, then masturbating in your room as u watched me by the pool. I just saw you do it again a few minutes ago."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be Daddy. In case you didn't realize it, I like you looking at me. Why do you think I made sure u looked down my top at dinner last night? And I bought this bikini just for you."

I was staring at Kim in complete disbelief. "You wanted me to see you?"

"Mhmm, I've been trying to figure out a way to get you to notice me ever since we went to that park last summer, and you were walking around wearing only that pair of cut offs, that you know are too small."

"They're comfortable."

"Whatever Daddy. All I know is I got so wet seeing you wearing them I just knew I wanted you. And now I know you want me too."

Kim reached behind her and undid the strings to her bikini top and let it drop to the floor. "You do want me don't you Daddy?"

"Y-y-yes."

She then pushed her bikini bottoms down and stepped out of them and into the shower with me. There she was standing naked right in front of me. Her perky breasts, with their small pink nipples, only a couple inches from my own chest. I took a step back so I could really look at her. She smiled and did a slow turn so I could admire her beautiful naked body. Her long smooth legs came up and formed the perfect firm ass, and in front they formed a lovely V, covered in a soft film of auburn curls. I could feel myself getting very hard once again.

"Like what you see Daddy?"

"Oh yes sweetheart, very much."

Kim smiled once again, and her hand reached for my cock and began to stroke it. Watching her small hand on my huge cock was almost too much for me to bear.

"Kim we shouldn't be doing this. You're my daughter, and I'm your father, this isn't right."

"Daddy, who cares if it's right or not? I want to fuck you and you obviously want to fuck me. Besides who is ever going find out? I'm not going to tell anybody."

With that she knelt in front of me and took the head of my cock into her mouth. How could I argue with her logic? She was right. No one would ever find out, and it was oh so painfully obvious we both wanted to fuck each other. I just tilt my head back and enjoyed the wonderful sensations coming from the attention my beautiful daughter was giving to me.

As Kim continued to suck my cock I took one of my hands and held her head to me. She knew immediately what I had decided, and began to go at me in earnest. I looked down and watched her take my entire length into her mouth, and deep throat all of my 8 inches. A low moan escaped her lips as I pushed her head into my crotch. Then she was bobbing her head up and down my shaft, slurping sounds coming from her mouth as she continued to suck and lick. One of her hands found my balls and started to squeeze them gently.

A low moan escaped my lips as she took me out of her mouth and began to lick and suck the underside of my cock. Her free hand now stroking me as she put me back in her mouth, sucking just the head. Faster and faster she stroked, and harder and harder she sucked, making me feel the tightness in my balls as I neared my climax.

"Baby, I'm going to cum."

Kim just sped up her attentions to my cock, her own moans getting louder. The more she moaned the closer I got. Suddenly I was shooting stream after stream of cum into her mouth. She took every drop, continuing to suck and lick me. As my cock started to soften in her mouth, she leaned back and showed me all my cum sitting there on her tongue. Then in one swallow it was gone.

"You taste so good Daddy."

I helped Kim stand up, and turned off the shower.

"Let's go into the bedroom sweetie."

"Yes Daddy."

After we had half assed dried each other off, I took Kim by the hand and lead her to my bed. I laid her down, and slowly eased myself beside her. We started kissing, and my hand found her breasts and began to tease her nipples. I started kissing and sucking her neck, moving my way down her sweet young body. I took her left nipple into my mouth and gently bit down on it, making her back arch.

"Oh god yes Daddy."

Running a hand down her belly I cupped her warm soft pussy, and slipped a finger deep inside. A long moan escaped Kim's lips, the moan getting louder and louder. I slid a second finger into her soaking wet hole and continued kissing and licking my way down her body. As I neared her pussy, Kim gave a little squeal and spread her legs wide.

I kissed and licked her inner left thigh, and moved over to the right doing the same to it. Still pumping my fingers in and out of her soaking wet pussy, I let my tongue rest on her clit, and slowly made small circles around it. Kim started to thrust her hips upward, as I replaced my fingers with my tongue in her pussy. I took my fingers and raised them to her lips so Kim could taste herself. She sucked them clean, moaning louder than ever.

As my tongue slid deeper into her wet pussy, Kim's moans became screams. This only caused me to lick and suck faster and harder on her sweet young pussy lips.

"Oh my god Daddy, I'm going to cuuuummmmm."

With that, Kim's body went ridged and her screams crescendoed. A steady stream of pussy juices shot out of her pussy and I struggled to suck it all up.

"Wow baby, you taste absolutely delicious."

As Kim lay there trying to catch her breath, I slid up her body until my cock was lined up with that tight little pussy of her's. With one thrust I pressed my cock deep into her pussy. My god she was tight. I started to move in and out of her slowly at first letting her finish catching her breath. Once she recovered, her legs wrapped around the back of mine, and I began to fuck her tight pussy faster.

"Uggggg Daddy fuck me harder, pleeeeaaassssee."

I started to fuck her for all I was worth. I could feel her pussy muscles trying to milk my cock of it's cum, and I was more than happy to give it to her. Her pussy was so wet, and I was fucking her so hard and fast, slurping and sucking noises were coming from between her legs. This only made me go faster. Kim's screams were getting louder and louder, and that wonderful tightening in my balls was starting to get more and more intense.

"Baby, I'm going to cum. Tell Daddy how much you want his cum."

"Oh Daddy I want your cum so fucking bad. Fill me with your cum Daddy pleeeaassseee."

Hearing her moans and screams just took me over the edge, and I shot my cum deep inside Kim's hot tight pussy. As my first load hit the back of her womb, Kim exploded in her own orgasm. Her body convulsed under me, and her pussy shot out another stream of juices.

I rolled off my daughter and pulled her in my arms.

"Sweetie, I know I said this was a bad idea, but I am so glad we did this."

"Me too Daddy, I've never ever cum like that before."

"Yeah my little girl is a squirter. You have no idea how happy that makes me."

As Kim began to giggle, she looked at me smiling "Daddy, I love you. I'm so glad you wanted me as much as I wanted you."

"Well baby, I'm glad you came into the shower. I was getting to the point where I didn't know what I was going to do."

Kim looked at me "Hmmmmm, I think I can think of some things you could do.........to me that is."

"Later honey, I need a nap. You wore me out."

Kim curled up in my arms and we fell asleep together.

That was 6 months ago, and Kim has since moved into a college dorm, and I converted her room into a study. But that doesn't matter because every holiday, she comes home and we sleep in my bed. Well sleep usually comes afterward if you get my drift.

Jazbo68
Jazbo68
6 Followers