Daughters - Susan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I appreciate that, sweetie," I said with relief. "It would be kind of a pep rally, wouldn't it? I could build some enthusiasm, make sure I don't chicken out, and get my strategy together."

"Well honey, I can't tell you how happy I am that you're happy, and I think this will work out for you. But now, darling,I have to go - I've got an appointment, with my own daughter - it seems like you have to schedule everything these days!" She stood up, walked over to me, and bent down, kissing my cheek. She took off her hat momentarily, and looked into my eyes.

"I'm really happy for you honey. I think this is going to open up a whole new - happier - vista for you."

"Thank you," I said, very happy that she was okay with the idea. That made me certain it had been the right choice. Penny was rarely wrong about relationships.

* * * *

Saturday finally came - I thought it never would. Frankly, there had been a heightened level of excitement between Joe and I, and he, at least had gotten some payoff, though I still had yet to cum. Something was holding me back, or maybe Joe was just doing it wrong, lol.

I went out for my lunch with Penny, and we met at our usual café. I didn't need to try anything new - the coming evening would be plenty of new experiences for me.

Penny talked about everything but the coming evening. She always could read me, and I think she knew that if we got into what was coming, that I'd be vomiting from tension, right there at the table. She talked about Brianna, her daughter, and how their relationship had improved a great deal recently. Honestly, though, I only listened with half an ear. In spite of Penny's efforts, I was still pretty focused on what was coming.

"Well honey, you should probably go," Penny said. She'd been holding my hand across the table, which gave me a lot of solace and comfort. "Oh, by the way, here's that stomach calming medicine I promised you - just in case you might want it. Take one spoonful about an hour or two before she comes over. You won't be worrying about your stomach that way."

"Oh, and one more thing," she said. "Here's a little present for you - from your best friend. Open it up when this girl gets there, okay?" She handed me a box about the size of a gift box a blouse would come in, wrapped in a lovely gift wrap and ribbon with bow, but no card.

"Oh, Penny, you didn't have to..." I began.

"Honey, I know I didn't have to. I wanted to. I love you, sweetie!" Penny finished. I felt tears threatening to emerge, so I hugged my sweet friend as hard as I could, loving her for all she had meant to me in my life.

"Penny, I can't tell you how helpful you've been to me," I said. "Really, thank you SO much!"

"You'd do the same for me," she said with a smile. "Now go, and have some fun! You deserve it."

I returned home, and like a mother hen, made sure that I hadn't neglected anything important - you know what I mean - was the house clean?It's funny, I guess, the whole thing could go wrong, but I had to make sure that my house wasn't dirty! Only then did I start worrying about how I'd look. I'd picked out my outfit days before, so, thank goodness I didn't have to spend any more time on that. It had only taken me an hour to decide on the outfit...

"Honey, you're fussing like a cat in a dog kennel," Joe said, as he watched a baseball game on TV.

"How can you be so calm?" I asked, marveling at his calm demeanor.

"I dunno," he said. "I guess because whatever's gonna happen, is gonna happen....and I really did mean it when I said this was more for you than me. I just want you to have some fun."

"Oh thanks," I said sarcastically. "Put more pressure on me!""

Joe got up, walked over to me, and kissed me on the forehead. "Relax, honey. Do you have any stuff for your stomach? Or maybe you should have a glass of wine." That reminded me of the medicine from Penny.

"That's a good idea - thanks, honey," I said, kissing him on the lips, lingering there, then putting the tip of my index finger on his lips. ""I hope we'll have a wonderful evening...and maybe it'll open up a whole new relationship between you and me - not that the old one was so bad."

"Everything, including relationships, can use a little freshening up, right honey?" he said, a smile on his face as he returned to his baseball game.

"Sure," I said, to the back of his head. I sighed, then went to the kitchen for a spoon, and took it into the bathroom off the master bedroom.

I looked at the unlabeled medicine bottle, then decided that two teaspoonsful would be about right. Swallowing the minty fluid, I felt better almost immediately, then began getting ready, laying out my clothes on the dresser. About thirty minutes later, I took a long, lingering shower, and I even found me fingering myself as I thought about the evening to come, imagining Joe, and I, and a still very mysterious Sandy, naked together in our bed.

What kind of things would we do? Would Sandy be mainly focused on teasing and satisfying me, while I pleased Joe? Knowing Joe, it didn't seem like we'd be doing that for all that much time. He'd often cum after ten minutes with me, sometimes even faster, but with two naked women around? It seemed like that might make him cum a whole lot faster than that!

I was pretty sure that Sandy and I would do something together. I didn't think I could ever initiate something like that. It was all I could do to simply say "yes" to the whole arrangement. I could only hope that Sandy or Joe had some ideas.

As I slowly soaped myself, I found myself wondering what Sandy's body looked like, beyond what little I'd seen when we first met. She was cute, and young looking - she looked her age, early twenties. She was slim, almost boyish. I pictured her with her top off, with small, apple sized breasts, I guessed her nipples might be pink?

She probably had a flat stomach, then I looked down at my own, more rounded tummy, and sighed. The thought of running my hand over her stomach and breasts, though, caused a tingle in my clit, and I briefly ran my fingers over my pussy and through my bush, shivering with pleasure...

Oh my god, my BUSH! I certainly hadn't kept up with the current fashions on pubic hair. What if Sandy had a brazilian, and my full, Italian bush turned her off? I could visualize her staring at it in disgust. It had never bothered Joe, but who knew how a stranger, a younger, hipper stranger, would look at it?

It was too late to go to a waxing salon, and I didn't know of one anyway, but I could at least use a razor on it to tame it a little. I took the disposable that I use on my legs and underarms, and did my best to thin and trim my pubic area until I was satisfied. In the process of holding my labia in position to shave that area especially closely, I found myself imagining Sandy helping me.

What an odd thought! Imagining a naked Sandy in the shower with me, her hands on my hips as she faced me, droplets of water running down her body, diverting at her small but firm breasts, then rejoining as they formed a hot stream running over her flat tummy, and through her lovely bare pussy. A wisp of her short, blonde hair, matted over the hairline at her forehead. Her eyes, heavy lidded with lust, her lips, softly parted, the tip of her small, pink tongue just visible, caught between her perfect, white teeth...

"Sweetie, I've been waiting for this ever since Joe brought it up," she said, in my imagination as I stood under the hot spray.

"Oh?" I responded.

"Oh yes, he has several pictures of you on his desk. I'd often linger there when I brought him some paperwork, looking at you...at your pictures." As she spoke, her fingers idly caressed my hips. I could feel a building pleasure at her touch. My pussy itched in a way it never had before.

Her nipples, small and pink, were hard and erect, her hips wide, her pussy only visible as a thin slit between her legs, her mound completely bare.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered. "Why did you agree to have a threesome with us?"

"Because I thought of it more as a twosome," she said. "Once we take care of your husband, and we get him out of the way, then I can show you all the ways that a woman can love another woman, and the pleasure they can experience together..."

I groaned, my arms going around the neck of an imaginary Sandy, and our warm bodies came together, our naked femininity joining, her firm, strong hands gripping and massaging my needy ass cheeks, our lips coming together in a sweet, then hotly passionate kiss. I could feel her nipples pressing into my generous breasts, and when she thrust her mound hard against mine, I came, deliriously and for a far longer time than I ever had before.

I leaned against the wall of the shower stall, uncertain of my footing, and when I came back to myself, I found myself alone, my hand between my legs. It had been a shattering orgasm, perhaps the most intense I'd ever experienced during my marriage...I had clearly underestimated what even the idea of a threesome might do for our sex lives! Or at least, my sex life.

I finished washing, then got out and toweled off, the scratchy texture of the towel much more intense than before. "I'd better change our fabric softener,"" I thought to myself. Then I dried my hair, and brushed it out. I felt a little tired, and decided to take a nap before making myself up and getting dressed.

Wrapping the towel around me, the scratchy fabric irritating my nipples into stiffness, I walked out to the living room. "Honey, I'm going to take a little nap before getting ready," I said. "Enjoy your game.""

"Okay, hon," he said, without turning around. "Have a nice nap."

I got into bed, pulling the towel off, the sheets cool against my body. I made myself comfortable, relaxing using yoga techniques I'd learned long ago at a Parks and Rec class.

I felt movement next to me, and opened my eyes. To my shock, Sandy was lying next to me, nude as before. She smiled at me.

"Hi, sweetheart," she said. "Joe's busy with something else, he won't be coming in here. Now, I'll bet there's some room under that sheet for me, isn't there?" Her smile, and the warm look in her blue eyes, struck a chord in me, and I felt as though there was nothing I wanted more than her naked body next to mine in that bed.

"Um, okay," I said, unable to say no. Sandy lifted the sheet, holding it up momentarily, looking at my own naked body. "God, you're body is SO sweet - you are so beautiful," she whispered. Then she snuggled in next to me, our bodies naked and warm, and so cozy together - I experienced such a wonderful feeling of warmth and security with her there.

Sandy nuzzled my neck, the tip of her nose soft on me there, her breath warm, then I felt the tip of her tongue lightly touching my throat, followed shortly by her warm, soft lips.

"Mmm," she moaned. "You taste salty, and you smell delicious!"" Then I felt her mouth making its way up to my ear, as she kissed me there, softly and warmly, her tongue impudently reaching out and dabbing at the sensitive inside of my ear, tickling me.

I giggled, and turned my head, looking into her blue eyes as she looked down at me. She had a serious expression on her face - I think I did too - when she leaned down and brought her lips to mine, soft, warm and feminine, her breath sweet and hot, filling me.

She slowly lowered her body onto mine, feminine but not passively so, she was assertive and strong, directing me, making me respond to her. It was like having a man on top of me, but entirely different. She was about my size - not big like a man. She was looking at me, at my eyes, incredibly intense - not at my breasts, or pussy. She was involving me in our embrace, in our growing union - not trying to get herself off, like a man would.

"Would you like a nice, gentle massage?" she asked me, her voice soft and intimate. That was certainly different than any male I'd ever heard of!

"God, yes," I moaned, a tingle building between my legs, my nipples pushing up against the sheet. Sandy noticed that.

"Sweet nipples, baby," she whispered, kissing my nipples, the tingle between my legs becoming a moist urge. "Now, turn over," she said.

I did as she ordered, enjoying my submission to her. I felt the sheet pulled away, cool air flowing in, as I lay with my cheek against the cool sheet, my ass slightly raised. I felt Sandy swing her leg over me, and sit lightly on my upper thighs, the moist heat of her bare pussy on my thigh. I felt a trickle of my own moisture between my thighs.

I soon felt her strong fingers caressing, then gently massaging, the top of my shoulders, then down to my upper back, below my ribs, and all the way to the upper swell of my ass. Her fingers were magical, expertly following my muscle groups, bringing a mixture of pleasure and stress relief to each part of my body she touched.

I mumbled "That feels like heaven," and she leaned down, her lips touching my left ear.

"You haven't come close to heaven yet, darling," she whispered, her breath tickling me, her words inflaming my clit. I moaned as I felt myself cumming, my pussy on fire, my hips bucking as I squeezed my thighs together, the pleasure almost exquisitely painful.

"Ohhhh," I moaned into the mattress, my saliva wetting the sheet below my mouth. I heard Sandy giggle.

"That's what I like to hear," she chuckled She reached between my legs, bracing her hand into the mattress, lifting herself up. Her wrist and forearm were like a long, hard shaft, pressing against my ass hole and pussy.

I don''t know how I knew what she was about to do, but I moved my legs apart, spreading them a few inches. Then, from a position of straddling my legs, Sandy lifted her left leg, and put it between my legs, forcing them farther apart. I could feel cool air on my moist pussy.

Sandy began stroking my pussy lightly, almost tickling me, her fingertips grazing the light pubic hairs I'd missed. My face burned, both with embarrassment that I'd missed some stray pubic hair between my pussy and ass hole, but even more because I was becoming so excited, so quickly, under her touch.

I moaned again, involuntarily. "Ohh, yess," I groaned. I felt Sandy lean down again, and kiss my upper back, her bare pussy pressing into my plump ass cheeks, and I pushed up into her moist heat. She caressed my shoulders again.

"We have all night," she whispered. "And more." Her fingers continued stroking along the wet ridge of my labia, and when her finger eased into the wet slit between them, I came explosively, my body shuddering with yet another massive orgasm. I had cum more times in one afternoon than I had in the last year of my marriage! And so overwhelmingly...

Sandy straightened out her body, lying next to me, and behind me, holding me. I dozed off in her arms, the most restful sleep I could remember in a long, long time.

I awoke alone, and saw by the clock that I'd slept about an hour since my shower. Then it occurred to me that the entire experience had been way beyond odd. I'd fantasized Sandy seducing me in the shower - that I could understand. But then I'd napped, and had a dream that was a very realistic extension of my shower fantasy, a lesbian dream with a girl I'd only really met briefly the week before.

Either I had a subconscious attraction to Sandy, and maybe to the thought of lesbian sex, or something inexplicable was going on. Was the fear that Penny had mentioned, my becoming attracted to other women, a possibility? Would the evening with Sandy end up wrecking my marriage?

I hurried and put on a robe, then ran out to the living room. "Joe!" I said loudly.

"Huh?" he said, turning from what looked like the end of his game. He looked me up and down.

"Hey, very nice look, you and Sandy ought to get along fine," he leered at me.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" I asked him, worry running through me.

"Sure, why not?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said. "I just have a bad feeling...""

"You're just a worrier," he smiled. "You two got along fine the other day, and you set up the ground rules to make sure we'd just have some fun, nothing more. Stop worrying hon, okay?" He hugged me, but I didn't feel completely reassured.

As I walked back to the bedroom, I could feel my cream running hotly down my inner thigh. I wondered what the unanticipated consequences of the evening would be - I knew that there would be some - I felt it deep inside...

I began to get dressed in preparation for our guest coming.

* * * *

It was dark when the doorbell rang. It was Sandy, dropped off by the taxi that Joe had arranged.

"Hi, Sandy, welcome back," I said, as she stood at the front porch. I had such a sense of deja vu - I had experienced both a masturbatory fantasy, and a dream about the girl just earlier that day, both of which had brought on unforgettable orgasms. Ever since then, my pussy had been tingling, and my thoughts were full of her face, and body.

I let her in, and she hugged me briefly. "Hi, Susan," she said, her eyes on mine, her smile and her eyes as warm as I remembered them. I felt a warmth inside from her touch, and her gaze.

We sat in the living room, Sandy in a chair by herself, Joe at one end of the sofa, and I at the other.

"Umm, can I get anybody a drink?" Joe asked. Sandy and I looked at each other, looking for signals on what course we should take, then totally misread each other, both of us saying at the same time, in the same tone of voice, "Oh yes, please!' and with the same desperate urgency.

We both looked at each other again, and started giggling.

"Wow, stereo," Joe laughed. He got up and headed for the kitchen. ""Is wine okay?" he asked, looking at us both. Again, Sandy and I looked at each other, smiling this time, and finally got our signals straight.

Sandy said, "Sure, that'd be fine. White wine would be nice, if you have it, or anything but chianti."

Then I said, "There's two bottles of Chardonnay in the fridge, why don't you open one of them?" Joe walked off to tend bar.

I looked at Sandy. "Usually I can read another woman well enough to not talk over her. I guess I blew it this time. I'm sorry." Sandy smiled.

"I was just thinking the same thing, I guess we both misread each other," she said. "I'm not sure what kind of an omen that is for, um, the evening." She looked at me, this time with franker interest.

"Do you mind if I move over to the sofa with you two?" she asked. ""I'm not feeling comfortable over here...you know?"

"We weren't sure - well, I wasn't sure - what the proper seating is for something like this," I stuttered hesitantly. I could barely meet her eyes with mine, both because I was embarrassed at not knowing how 'threesomes' work, and because of my earlier fantasies about her.

"Well, I can assure you, I don't know either, but this feels right," she said, getting out of her chair, walking over to me and sitting next to me, hip to hip, then gently holding my chin with her hand, looking into my eyes, and then kissing me, her lips on mine.

My heart was beating a mile a minute. But I was thrilled that she had taken the lead, and definitely broken the ice. Beyond that, I was more than thrilled to feel her lips on mine, my first overtly sexual kiss with a real woman. It was both sweet and erotic.

Our brief, feminine interlude was shattered by a booming male voice, a slightly false note of joviality infecting it.

"Well, I'm glad to see you two are getting to know each other better!""said Joe, entering with three glasses of wine in hand.

"Oh...yes," I said, slightly dazed. "Sandy and I were just trying to get past the uncomfortable part of getting to know someone." Sandy giggled, and Joe raised an eyebrow.

"Well, it looks like you were successful there," Joe said, only slightly sarcastically, as he handed us our wine glasses. "Seriously, I'm glad you girls are connecting." I took a big swallow of wine - anything to calm my nerves.