Daughters - Susan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned on the water in the tub, and picked up the bubble bath to pour some in, then started laughing.

"What's up, honey?" Sandy asked, curious as to why I was laughing. Her hand caressed my back.

I showed her the bottle. "It's very romantic, it's bubble gum scented." Sandy chuckled, leaned down and kissed the top of my head. I had forgotten that I was out of bubble bath, and all there was left was Joe's. At least we had some candles, which I quickly lit.

"The candles are sweet," Sandy said. "But it's your naked body next to mine that'll make it romantic, Susan," she said, almost sounding shy. I stood and took her in my arms.

"We've got a few minutes while the tub fills," I said. "Got any ideas?"

"Well," she said slowly. "I'd love to lick that little snatch of yours, but the thought of your husband's sperm in there is a real turnoff- but after our nice, hot bath together, though, if I do a nice, thorough job of fingering your hole, getting it nice and clean and fresh...." My pussy burned at the promise of Sandy finger fucking my cunt while we lay in each other's arms, cumming to numerous orgasms.

"But, I would LOVE to lick your hot, little brown hole," she suggested, her breath hot on my neck. I felt an orgasm already starting to build to a peak inside me at her naughty desire.

"My ass?" I asked. It hadn't occurred to me that a woman might want to lick another woman's ass hole, but as soon as she put the thought in my head, I had to have it.

Sandy slowly and deliciously stripped me, leaving me nude again, and eager for her touch. Then I undressed her, her body radiant under my gaze. "Now, give me your ass," Sandy whispered in my ear.

"Umm, please," I moaned. Sandy immediately fell to her knees, and steered me around so that her face was at my ass. I giggled at the odd positioning. I was sure that my husband - I couldn't remember his name for a fleeting second - Joe, had never had his face at my ass hole. But here was another woman, naked and randy, getting ready to actually lick my hole, put her tongue on my little puckered opening. My hand slipped down between my legs, and I slowly stroked and caressed my vulva, sweet tension building.

I first felt Sandy's strong hands separating my round ass cheeks, fully exposing my ass hole to her view - and then to her mouth, as I felt the tip of her tongue, hot and wet, touching the tight band around my anus, tickling me, but also setting off the fire inside me. I came immediately, my clit exploding in pleasure, delight coursing through my body from my ass and clit both, and I urged Sandy on.

"Ohh, god Sandy, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" My body shivered and shook with pleasure, no more than ten seconds after being ass licked by a woman - that certainly set a new personal record, given that my husband had rarely made me cum. I felt Sandy hesitating as she felt and heard me cumming.

"Susan, darling, you're a hot little firecracker, aren't you..." she said, giggling.

"Oh please, don't stop," I begged her. "Put your finger in my pussy, please!" Sandy kissed my ass cheeks to signal her assent, then I felt her hand between my legs, then two of her fingers poised at the entrance to my hole. At the same time, her mouth returned to my anus.

I stroked the upper part of my wet labia, and circled my tense and hot clitoris with a finger, as Sandy fucked into my pussy with her two fingers, and her lips kissed my brown rear hole. This orgasm took longer, as she fucked in and out of my eager pussy, and licked deep into my ass for at least a full minute before the tremors of pleasure once again shook me to my core, a massive climax bringing ecstasy exploding from my clit to every inch of my body.

"My god!!" was all I could get out, before I nearly collapsed, my legs weak, and I had to quickly shift myself to the edge of the tub. Sandy held me as I sat there, weak.

"God, Susan, what is happening to you?" she said, looking a little concerned. I looked over at her.

"You mean, lesbian sex isn't like this?" I asked, a serious question.

"I wish," she said, wryly. "Honey, if I had a full time lover who came as easily, and it looks like explosively, as you do, I'd be in tall cotton. Do you cum like this with your husband?"

"Who?" I asked, momentarily having forgotten that I had a husband. "Oh, Joe." I hesitated. "No, definitely not. I only came infrequently with him." It was only later that it occurred to me that I was thinking of Joe, and speaking about him, in the past tense.

"Well, I've never seen anyone take to girl sex like you do," Sandy said. "Are you SURE this is your first time with another woman?" She looked at me dubiously, but held me close.

"Absolutely certain," I said. Changing the subject, I said, "The tub's full, bubbles are ready," and turned off the water.

"Mmm," Sandy said, swirling her fingers in the water. "Just the absolutely perfect temperature. And that bubble gum fragrance is DIVINE." We both giggled, as Sandy helped me in, holding my hand as I stepped in.

"Ooh, it IS perfect," I sighed, then helped her in. We stood momentarily, then I lay down, quickly followed by her sylph-like form. Sandy floated into my arms, her sweet, sweet body warm and silky smooth against mine. She looked into my eyes, her own wide and curious.

"Susan, you really ARE unusual," she said, hesitantly. "I''ve been with a few married women before, and convinced them, eventually, that sex with another woman can be a lot of fun, but you..." she paused, formulating her thoughts and words. "But you - it's almost as though you''ve been a lesbian all your life, but only NOW discovered it. Have you been thinking about your

sexual identity for long?" She rested her head on my breast, and we rested in the hot water, surrounded by bubbles.

"No," I said. "I've NEVER had thoughts about being with another woman, at least until, um, Joe brought it up a couple of weeks ago. But even at that, I wasn't particularly interested in the idea until this afternoon, when I was showering, getting ready for our, um, date - I didn't realize it was going to turn into our honeymoon - I guess it's as though THAT awakened me to a new and different preference. Now I can't think of anything BUT sex with another woman. But at the same time, I've completely lost interest in sex with Joe. Isn't that weird?"

"I don't want to sound like an expert at wrecking marriages," Sandy said, as I smiled, "but in my experience, married women I've seduced didn't completely lose interest in their husbands, at least not right away..." She grinned.

"Maybe I'm just getting really good at it,' she finished. I giggled.

"You must be - I was fantasizing about you after our first meeting."

"Really?" she said, her eyes widening even more than before, an effect I found to be very appealing.

I interrupted the flow of the conversation. "Can we kiss?" I asked her. ""You are so very, very cute." She smiled.

"Love it," she whispered, as she brought her face close to mine.

Our kiss was sweetly romantic, tender and patient, none of the hurry or rush we'd experienced when we first entered the bathroom, none of the sense of being ''peeped at' when we'd kissed under Joe's supervision. This kiss was exactly what I would picture between two people on the first night of their honeymoon, after they'd gotten to their dream destination, prepared for a night of lovemaking, and put aside all thoughts of the world outside themselves.

In other words, it was the perfect kiss as an expression of romantic love. I shuddered as I came, a complete surprise to me, but I held our kiss, our lips joined sweetly and intimately. I thought I could feel her soul flow into me, and mine into her. Our breasts caressed, her left breast on my right, our hips touching, her skin smooth and silky warm.

Sandy moaned quietly, her right hand coming to my neck and caressing me there. My left arm went around her waist, and I pulled her closer to me, then went to her waist, caressing her slim, smooth body, and continued on to her thighs, sliding my hand between them.

"Mmm," she sighed into my mouth, as she moved her thighs apart to allow me entry. My fingers grazed over her bare pussy, then found her labia, plump and swollen purple. Sandy moved her hips up closer to me. "Fuck me," she hissed into my mouth, as my fingers were already tentatively slipping into her inner slickness.

"Mmmm," I moaned, sounding quite a bit like Sandy a few minutes before, my fingers entering another woman's intimate opening. As though they had been doing it all my life, my fingers fucked in and out of Sandy's tight and hot opening, and my thumb grazed lightly over her clit. Sandy moaned with pleasure, her hips jerking slightly, her breathing shallow and rapid.

"Uhh, yeah," she muttered.

At the same time, Sandy's right hand left my neck and landed between my thighs, I reciprocated by opening my legs for her, and her fingers expertly found my wet and willing pussy.

Her thumb rested lightly on my clit, as her index finger and middle finger both entered my vaginal opening. I groaned as her joined fingers felt briefly uncomfortable inside me, then pleasure followed, flowing through me, as her thumb circled around my sensitive pink pearl, and my vagina adjusted to her welcome intrusion.

"Ahhhh," I sighed, smiling.

"Good, darling?" she asked, her eyes on mine. I nodded. Sandy rested her cheek on my shoulder, as we both concentrated on pleasuring each other. I came again, my body shuddering and shivering as ecstasy filled me, then Sandy came, moaning.

"Ohh fuck, yes, yes, oh Susan..." and she bit my shoulder lightly. To my surprise, the sharp pain, not hurtful at all, but actually very, very pleasant, set off a second orgasm inside me, smaller than the first, but much longer lasting, my body tingling for minutes even after I had caught my breath.

Sandy and I lay together, her head on my breast, the water cooling around us, and then Sandy spoke.

"Wow," she said, then fell silent. I giggled.

"Yeah," I whispered. Sandy giggled.

We lay together a few more minutes, Sandy's fingers idly caressing my thigh.

"Susan?" she said.

"Um?" I responded.

"Can we clean up, and finish in here? The water's getting cool....and I really want to eat you again."

Okay, at the time I wasn't all that familiar with slang for things like oral sex on females, since my husband rarely did it to me, though he always seemed to enjoy me blowing him. Anyway, when Sandy told me she wanted 'to eat me' - silly me - I got a momentary image of her using a knife and fork on me, like some kind of lesbian Hannibal Lecter, then I realized what she really meant.

"Oh!" I said.

"What?" Sandy said, startled.

"Nothing," I said. "Yes, let's finish up." I was already thinking of just where I could have Sandy 'eat me,' which sounded then like the nicest thing in the world. We couldn't use the master bedroom - there was only one bed, and he was in it. I certainly didn't want him around while Sandy and I were making love.

The other bedrooms were being used as an office and a sewing room. Not conducive to lovemaking, either one.

That pretty much left the sofa downstairs. The more I thought of it, the better it seemed. We could have privacy, and if we made noise, it wouldn't wake Joe.

Meanwhile, Sandy had found the bar of soap, which thankfully did NOT smell like bubble gum, but rather lavender, and was busy soaping herself. She passed it to me, and I did the same, as we crouched in the tub as far out of the water as we could. I started helping her wash herself, so she decided to do the same, and, well, the results were predictable.

Our hands were running all over each other's soapy, slick body - female bodies are AMAZING when they're wet and slick, and they're not your own! I loved caressing, massaging and rubbing Sandy's sweet breasts, her slim waist, her hot, round ass, and particularly her sweet pussy and

even her delicious ass hole. Sandy seemed to enjoy touching me, too, judging by how enthusiastic she was, and the light of love in her eyes.

"You wanted all evidence of my husband out of my pussy, sweetheart, and so do I," I moaned, as her fingers slipped in and out of me, ramping up my excitement.

"You mean you want your husband's cum gone from your pussy?" Sandy asked, sounding surprised.

I hadn't thought I meant that - I'd originally meant that I wanted Sandy's pussy to be clean - but the more I thought of it, the more I knew that Sandy was right - I didn't want Joe, or for that matter, any man, touching me again, leaving his gross sperm on or in me - I wanted Sandy, or someone like her on, and in, me.

I wanted to feel warm and soft skin, smell fresh, feminine scents, hear soft feminine sounds from my partner as we made love - or fucked - feel silky wet heat between smooth female thighs, not a stiff piece of meat between hairy legs.

It was an immense revelation, perhaps greater and more life changing than even finding out that I liked sex with women. I was repulsed by the thought of a man having sex with me. I wasn't sure if I should be depressed or exhilarated, and I knew I'd have to spend a long time thinking it through.

But for now, though, the important thing was finishing our bath, and getting Sandy downstairs on the sofa, with my mouth on her pussy - and preferably, her mouth on mine.

My thoughts had only taken seconds. Looking at Sandy's smile, looking deep into her eyes, I responded, "Yes...I want your mouth and fingers at my pussy, not some male's droopy cock." While Sandy might have been surprised at that response, her fingers in my pussy, and her rapid breathing, told me that she was even more excited.

I gasped as her hand pleasured my hot pussy, and I tried to return the pleasure to her, my own hand busy frigging her slick pussy and clit. We knelt together, breasts touching, face to face, excited and panting, our bodies shaking from our wildly passionate masturbation of each other's hot, wet pussies and swollen clits, the water in the tub splashing and rolling back and forth like the waves preceding a hurricane.

We tried desperately to kiss in the middle of that tempest, both of us gasping, trying to catch our breath as we came and came again, our mouths open and touching, but too far gone in our mutual orgasms to get it right, ecstasy stiffening our bodies and making us bump into each other repeatedly, hips shaking, loud moaning and expressions of love pouring out of us both.

"God, YES!! Good, so good..."

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh Susan, Susan..."

Finally, the roiling series of orgasms slowed, became less frequent, less intense, and we leaned against each other, eyes closed, breathing heavily, finally able to catch our breath once again.

Wearily, reluctantly, Sandy pulled her face inches away from mine.

"God, Susan. I've never met anyone like you - you're incredible - simply, incredible. I love you."

I giggled. "If I'd known sex with a woman was like this, I'd have turned gay right after I had my first period," I said.

Then we kissed, that sweet, delicate and intimate kiss we'd been trying so hard to create together as we knelt, cumming together, in the cool water of the tub. And it was every bit as wonderful as a kiss between two women in love with each other could ever be - has ever been, throughout time back to Sappho's lyrical poetic kisses to all women.

In spite of our feelings that night, and our declarations of love to each other, I don't know if we were in love. Later events would make me doubt that.

But, for the next few hours we werein love, and I felt like a bride being taken to the marriage bed by her groom for the first time, when Sandy led me downstairs, both of us giggling in anticipation, completely naked, the sense of freedom for the first time in fifteen years exhilarating in me.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs, I whirled Sandy around, into my arms, inhaling the fresh, clean feminine scent of her, the warmth and softness of her body on mine, her musical laughter at being handled so. I felt so incredibly free.....anything was possible between us.

Then she led me to the sofa, turning to look at me several times as we went, her eyes shy. She pushed me down onto the woven floral tapestry fabric, and immediately knelt before me, even as I steadied myself, still bouncing slightly. She kissed my bare knees, her eyes looking up at mine the whole time, and leaned forward into me, slowly kissing her way up my thighs, and even more slowly, gently parting them.

Just the reality of her eyes being locked on mine as she seduced me, was enough to boil the cauldron of need for her inside of me. The need to feel her lips on me, the need to be under her sensual spell, the need to reach the ultimate pinnacle of pleasure as she caressed my center of wetness and heat with her lips and tongue.

I moaned, my hands on my breasts, gently caressing them at first, but becoming rougher as she approached my wanting core. My legs soon spread wide of their own accord, inviting her in, desiring her more than ever I had any man - yes, including my husband. The reward for sinning was simply too great to mind the potential punishment.

Sandy smiled up at me as her face neared my passionate core, inches away from my pussy, so wet and hot, female liquid oozing onto the fabric below. My clitoris stood erect, aware that it would be her ultimate target, a treasure richer than that of Croesus, yet one that I would so easily give away to her, and her alone.

She hesitated, believing that I was approaching a point of no return in my life, and desiring that I make the right choice...for me.

In reality, I had passed that point of no return that afternoon as I leaned wearily against the wall of the shower stall, recovering from what had been heretofore the most fantastic orgasm of my life. I truly believe that, if we had never gotten together as we did that night, that I would have searched Sandy out, or died, in order to find out if that pleasure would be real, would exist, in her arms.

I knew now that it was real, and that it far exceeded the dimensions of any previous pleasure I had ever felt.

"Please..." I murmured, and brought my feet up to the sofa cushion, parting my thighs as far as I could manage, and making my sweet Sandy smile. She dipped her head down, once again, her eyes now leaving mine, to concentrate on my pleasure. Her tongue lapped avidly at my swollen labia, then she drove her tongue deep inside my molten liquid slit, gathering up the honeyed offering for my lover, my hips twisting of their own accord as my body reacted to the rough touch of her tongue.

"Unnh, fuck," I muttered under my breath. "So good...," I crooned, as her tongue drove up, inexorably, toward my waiting clitoris, poised to fragment into thousands of pieces with the slightest touch of her mouth. Sandy licked deep, penetrating fully into my wet canal, then retracted her magnificent tongue as she rose, to just miss flicking her tongue on the underside of my tiny clit, as she concluded her first pass at my pussy.

"Oh no, please Sandy..." I begged, needing, living only for, the touch of her tongue on my stiff clitoris. Completing that, a mere flick of her rough tongue over my defenseless little pearl, and I would die, happily.

She chuckled, enjoying the exquisite agony of pleasure denied me, my hips shaking furiously with desire, my ass sliding down further towards her face in pursuit of relief. Sandy brought her mouth to my pussy, kissing my nether lips with her sweet, sweet mouth, so warm and loving a kiss, and drank then of the copious, creamy flow my vagina was producing in my frustration.

I pressed my hips down onto her, and my hands squeezed my breasts and nipples in frustration, as I moaned expletives at her.