Daughter's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

I was utterly blown away by his suddenly mature words and what was a serious compassion for my feelings. I also realized whoever married this guy was going to be a very lucky woman. The tears began to well up in my eyes and finally started to run down my cheeks when he blinked and his eyes were beyond misty now.

"Aaron, you are a very mature man for your age. If I was just a few years younger we wouldn't be having this conversation. Whatever woman you decide to marry is going to be a very lucky girl."

He moved closer to me and reached out with his muscular arms to draw me into his chest.

"Cassandra, don't cry. I don't want this to feel like we are breaking up. I don't think we need to stop doing what we are doing. I enjoy being with you, but I understand there will be times that you are with other men. I won't be jealous because I know you'll be happy and if you aren't, you always know where to find me." He said as he looked down into my tear stained face.

"Oh Aaron, I love having sex with you and I am more than happy to continue with our arrangement. I would be stupid to think you don't have other women that want to get you in there bed. I also know one of those women could be the one that becomes the one, the one you want to marry," I said looked deep into his now very watery eyes.

Those eyes drew me in just as tightly as his arms had already me close. I felt us moving closer to each other like we were going to kiss for the first time. And we did. Our lips met for a soft almost subtle kiss. This was followed by another and then another kiss before each of us realized we needed more than soft and tender.

I pulled back for him and looked him in the eye. "I just want to make sure you aren't mad at me and you think this is right thing for us to do?"

"Cassandra, I'm not mad at you. I don't think I could ever get mad at you. I also would be stupid to think you don't have other guys that really want you, too. I assume you plan on having sex with this guy you are going out with on Saturday night. I am cool with it, with our arrangement, and am not going to be jealous. How could I be you when are setting me up with your daughter?" He said as he leaned in and gave me another kiss on the lips.

"Too late for the sex part, I already slept with him," I said to him as I turned to the side.

"Oh! Was this when you were out in Palm Springs?"

"Yes, it was the first night when I got there. We had sat next to each other on the flight out and started talking. He didn't think women were multi-orgasmic. We had dinner and I got horny and decided to prove him wrong. He wasn't the only person that I slept with while I was in California by the way. I slept with the woman that runs the housekeeping department at the hotel and then there was a husband and wife I met. The wife seduced me at the pool before going down on me in one of the cabanas. After that I was under her spell and ended up having a wild night with the two of them." I was still mostly in his arms and our bodies were pressed together. I was sure he was going to push me away. But instead not only did I feel his arms tighten around me but I could feel the very familiar stirring down below his belt. He was becoming erect!

This young man had to be the horniest damn bastard I had ever met.

"It sounds like you were very busy on your trip, did you get any work done?" he asked me as his arms drew me back to him and his mighty erection was pressing against my stomach. That made my pussy get wet once gain.

"Yes, I got my work done. I mean, I had to so I could spend my nights in bed," I grinned up at him. His cock nudged into me a little harder. "I guess you aren't jealous as your friend appears to want to hear more about my trip," I tilted my pelvis into him.

He grunted, but with a smile on his face. He pulled me in for a few more kisses before pulling back from me.

"You weren't the only one that had some fun while you were on your trip," he said as he kissed my neck and then on to my ears.

"Oh really? Well do tell. I'm interested in hearing what happened while I was getting my brains fucked out in the desert," I said as I slid my hands down to his waist. I grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and slowly started to pull it up to reveal his beautifully tight six-pack abs. He let go of me and raised his hands up above his head to allow me to remove his t-shirt.

"Well, I went to work as usual and met this woman in the elevator. She was very attractive and worked a few floors above me. I ended up seeing her when I went to lunch so we ate together at the park. While there she asked me if I wanted to go with her to her charity gala as her date. I told her I would but I didn't have a tuxedo to wear. She said that was no problem as she had a friend that owned a tuxedo shop not far from the office. I should go and see him to get set up with a tux. I went to get fitted and ended up getting more than just a tux. The owner of the shop gave me a blowjob."

I had been listening intently to his words, feeling my pussy clenching as I thought about my young lover being with another woman. But then he floored with the abrupt last comment.

"You what? He what?" I more squealed out than asked in any sort of normal tone of voice.

"Yeah, it surprised the hell out of me, too. But I had been so horny thinking about my date I had practically walked into his shop with a hard-on. Before I knew what was happening, as he was measuring my crotch, he had my cock and his hot mouth around it. I just was so stunned I didn't move. But honestly, I have to admit I enjoyed getting a blow job from a man," Aaron said, his eyes looking out over my head as if he was reliving the moment.

"Okay, that is a new wrinkle with you. But I guess it's only fair what with all the female lovers I've had, and that recently on my trip," I mean what was I going to say? Honestly, I could see any bi or gay guy enjoying that long, hard cock of his. I'd certainly enjoyed it very much over the last couple of months.

"So, anyway, I went to the charity ball with her. I end up sitting next to her friend. The friend got frisky while her husband was sitting on the other side of her. I fingered her to an orgasm with my hand under the table. After dinner I danced with my date and then we went outside to get a breath of fresh air. We heard some noises coming from the garden below and went to see what the noise was. It turns out that it was her friend and husband going at in on a bench in the garden. We watched them while I fingered my date to an orgasm. My date was so horny after watching her friend get fucked that we left after that. She gave me a blow job on the ride home and then we fucked as soon as we got in the door and then I took her up the ass on the stairs." He said all this as his hands moved down to my waist and undid the button on my shorts.

"Wow, sounds like you had a good time while I was away, a very good time. I still can't believe you got a blowjob from another man, but does sounds as if you enjoyed it. But what I want to know is was this woman, your date, older than you?" I asked as his hands slid around to my back before slipping them into my shorts and grabbing my ass with both big strong palms.

"Yes, she is about ten years older than me. We did have a good time with her and she wants to see me again," Aaron said as his hands pushed my shorts down my hips.

"All this talk about the sex we have been having with other people has gotten me worked up," I said leaning in for the first tongue kiss of the night as my hands moved back down to his waist and quickly undid his belt and the button and zipper of his jeans. I didn't stop there as I pushed the jeans down past his sexy butt until they fell on their own at his ankles. His erection became perfectly visible straining against his boxer briefs. I reached out to stroke it through the fabric of his underwear. This brought a moan from his lips even as he worked at taking off my top. I continued to stroke his manhood as I could feel it hardening further and pulsing consistently in my hand. I so loved the feeling of holding his cock in my hand. I noticed a wet spot starting to form on his boxer briefs and knew that my manipulation of his very manly organ was having the desired effect.

I had to take my hand off his cock so he could remove my top, I was now only in my bra and thong, but no sooner than he had than I reached back down and hooked my thumbs into the sides of his boxer briefs to shove them down in one smooth motion. His erection sprang free and practically slapped back up against his stomach. My hand went right back to stroking it, fully bared now. As I stroked I felt him backing me towards the bed even as he continued kissing my neck. When I felt the mattress against the back of my legs I suddenly turned us around and now he was backed up against the bed. I immediately dropped down to my knees and with an overwhelming need to have his cock in my mouth I practically swallowed him whole. Within seconds I felt the fully swollen head of his penis hit the back of my throat. Aaron grunted and put his hands to my head, his fingers curling in my hair. I held him there and sucked hard for several seconds before moving back and with my tongue licked up and down the underside of that large veined organ.

My pussy was dripping like crazy as I could feel the heated moisture spill into the crotch of my thong and cool in the air.

I let his cock slip out of my mouth. I stood up and reached behind me to unhook my bra. I let the bra fall off of my shoulders and down my arms before it made it all the way down to the floor. My hands slid down to my tits and I knew my nipples were rock hard before I even touched them. I was very aroused and knew it was time to get the satisfaction that my pussy needed. I grinned when I saw that Aaron's eyes were glued to the huge wet spot on my thong. I started to slide the underwear off my hips and once they had fallen at my feet I pushed Aaron hard back onto the bed.

"I really need you in me right now," I nearly yelled out as I climbed up over incredible muscularly toned body. His erection was sticking nearly straight up in the air and I wasted no time reaching out to grab it and start rubbing it up and down my dripping slit. But I was not a patient woman at that point and I shoved the head of his beautiful cock into me and it slipped right on up with no problem. In a flash the remaining eight inches was completely into my love canal. I leaned forward and put my hands on his shoulders as I ground my pubic bone against his. Since both of us were shaven in our pubic regions it was just his skin against mine and my extreme wetness. His hands came up from my hips to my breasts and started to knead them before turning their attention to my nipples. He pulled on my extremely hard and almost too sensitive nipples while I moved my hips back and forth.

No words were spoken as we knew what needed to be done to bring both of us to orgasm. The stimulation to my breasts was leading the way to the orgasm that was building from deep within me. Aaron's thrusting increased before he suddenly rolled us over so I was on my back. He really started to hammer away at me from this position of power for him. Our lips locked together briefly before we both broke the seal to moan the delights of our upcoming orgasms. I was so slick inside his cock had no problem bottoming my out in me, even as I clenched him tightly nearly every time he withdrew. I clenched my pc muscles around his cock as hard as ever when I knew he was getting ready to release in me. Two more thrusts did it for me as I clamped down on his cock and let out a series of expletives that would make a construction worker proud. My orgasm hit me hard and I almost blacked out from the intensity of it.

"Ohhh yes Aaron. Ohhhh god! Your cock is wonderful," was all I was able to get out before his lips were on mine again, his tongue fully extended into my mouth. My hands grasped onto his well-defined back. I pulled him closer to me and wrapped my legs around his butt locking him against me. The feel of his body against mine as my orgasm swept through my body.

"Ohh Cassandra your pussy feels so good, too!" he moaned into my right ear as I felt his cock release his man juice into me. He spurted again and again, hot and thick creamy cum coating my vagina. I could feel each spurt as it shot out of the slit at the top of engorged head. The addition of his ejaculation into me was more than my pussy could accommodate and I felt our love juices start to seep out of me and down between my butt cheeks. Even in my ecstasy I couldn't keep the thought of how those mingled juices would come in handy later, and not much later I assumed for this virile young man, as I intended to have him take me up the ass.

Aaron had the ability to get me so worked up like no other man I had ever been with and I needed to have him several times before I would let him go home. But even with that exciting thought in my swooning head than Aaron stopped thrusting into me and stayed still as we kissed for a few minutes longer. He did add a few squishy little thrusts before his erection started to subside.

"That was great Aaron. Thanks for giving me another good fucking. I really needed that," I said as his cock slipped out of me.

"Cassandra, the pleasure was all mine. I was planning on just having a good jerk off tonight, but will take you anytime over my right hand," he said as he climbed up off me.

Before he could move away though I grabbed his mostly deflated manhood and pulled him up over me until I took his cock in my mouth to clean off our mutual juices. When I was done, he went to the bathroom and got a wet wash cloth for me. He then headed downstairs while I wiped my pussy clean. I could hear him in my fridge so I figured he was getting something to eat, as he always seemed to be eating like he was still a growing young man.

I looked around me and realized the bed wasn't too messed up after our heated romp, but I was going to need to put new sheets on it as my horny daughter would certainly be able to tell someone had had a good time on that bed. Aaron returned a moment later with a bottle of water for each of us. We both drank until I took his hand led him away to my room. No sooner than we were there than he spun me around and had me on the bed with my legs spread wide. His mouth was on my pussy and by then sensitive clit, giving me small tender licks all around. The young man took his time like he always seemed to like to until minutes later he had me cumming again.

After giving me a minute to recover I knew I didn't have to look down to see if he was ready to use that virile hard dick of his. I needed him take me up the ass. I was ready for him and when I did look down I did find his erection bobbing between his legs. I quickly leaned over to my night stand and opened up the drawer to grab the anal lube. When I turned back Aaron was now sitting on his knees with that beautiful cock sticking straight up.

"Okay, big boy, I have another core for that big bad cock of your." I squirted some lube onto my palm then rubbed my hands and then reached down to stroke his already fully swollen cock while I kissed him hard. His hands went down my tits to play with them rather aggressively.

"Okay, enough foreplay, I need you big cock in my ass." I did a swift turnaround on my king-sized bed and presented my tight firm ass to him. I handed him back the lube and he knew what to do as I breathed heavily, anticipating what was to come.

My young lover squirted more lube onto his big palm and after seeing him toss the lube aside I faced the headboard. I then felt the lube his fingertip as it slowly circled around my puckered hole. That fingertip then the whole rest of his long finger entered my waiting quivering hole where it moved in and out coating it with the warming slick lube. Soon a seconded finger entered me and they moved at a quicker pace. I knew I was now ready for him. I needed him to take me. But not saying a word, except to look back and make eye contact. He knew when I was ready to start the backdoor activity.

As his fingers exited my asshole, I felt the cool air rush back in. This was only temporary as I felt the all too familiar wide head of his cock against it. I relaxed my anal muscles as I felt it start to force open my puckered hole. Within three thrust the head slipped in past my anal ring. His hands went to my hips as I felt his erection slow start to ease its way on in. A couple of strokes later and he was all the way in, burying his full lengthy eight inches. I so savored the feeling of his penis filling me up. But when Aaron slowly withdrew himself all the way up to the head, I almost shot my head back ready to yell at him to shove his fucking back inside me. But I didn't have to as he abruptly thrust right back in hard and deep. I let out a heavy groan as I looked down at my pillows on my bed. My moans became more frequent as the pace of this ass fucking increased. I was almost ready to lose my breath it was so intense and so physical. When I felt his hands slid up my sides to take hold of my swaying tits I did lose my breath. He pinched my nipples almost roughly as he kept sawing back and forth into me with his hard cock. My tits weren't large but they weren't small, his hands were large enough that they cover each one my breasts. My nipples were between his fingers, pinching and releasing as his hips bumped hard against my rear-end.

"Aaron, fuck me! I'm ready to cum. Fill my ass up with your cum," I said as I did look back at him, my head bouncing in rhythm with his deep, hearty thrusts.

"Your wish...shall be...granted," he replied between thrusts. And he picked up the pace even more as I reached beneath my legs and started to stroke my clit.

I clenched my anal muscles around his cock. Aaron was not quick on the trigger and figured I could do this for several minutes and he would not cum, but after doing this several times, it was indeed my young lover that was first to cum.

"Ohh shit Cassandra, I'm cumming!" Aaron moaned as I felt the head of his cock swell before he unleashed several of his torrents hot cum into my bowels. Feeling his cum coat my insides was what I needed and I started to cum.

"I'm cumming yes, I'm cumming Aaron. Don't stop fucking my ass. Don't Stop!" I screamed out before I put my head down into the pillows to groan and scream several more times as I came hard. His cock kept on fucking my tight little hole until I felt his cum being forced out of my asshole with almost a violent series of squirts.

Aaron finally withdrew himself from me and then collapsed on the bed next to me. I turned over onto my back as I felt his cum leaking out my well fucked hole and onto the bed sheets. I didn't care if those sheets got wet.

I also had the realization as I listened to my young lover's heavy breathing that I wouldn't be getting to experience his cock as often as I had in the last months. But I also knew I could teach Dylan to fuck me like this. In turn, hopefully my daughter would get to experience the same pleasures I had had with Aaron.

Oh damn it! That was all too heavy set of emotions to go through while still lying with Aaron. I knew this was going to happen once he came over. I couldn't resist him and his cock. I forced my mind to change gears and focus on the thought I still had to finish getting the guest room ready for Alexis.

But when he started kissing my neck and put his strong arms around me I knew the night was not over. And it wasn't. We fucked twice more before finally falling asleep well after midnight. I did kick him out before I was tempted to fuck him again in the morning.

I mean, did have to finish getting my house ready for my daughter's visit.

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
jamesoffljamesofflover 9 years ago

HOPE WE WILL GET TO READ ABOUT THE DAUGHTER AS WELL AS MORE FROM MOM

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Amber's New Job Ch. 01 The best job interview ever?in Lesbian Sex
Her Best Friend's Daughter Karen helps her friend's daughter explore the softer sex.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories