Daughter's Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers

I knew what had to be done first!

I grabbed the small bottle of AstroGlide, laid back on the bed and spread my legs. I flipped up the top the bottle of and squirted some onto my fingers then moved my hand down between my cheeks, pulling them apart with my other hand. After circling my fingers around my puckered hole, I slipped one finger on inside. I let out a small sigh as I felt my fingertip slid in past that tight anal ring. I enjoy having my asshole played with and have learned to do it well myself so my finger was right at home in there. I moved that single finger in and out of for a minute or so before I added a second, twisting them together and screwing them both up inside.

"Ahhhhhh," I let out a deep moan and kept working the two fingers into my backside being sure to spread the lube evenly in preparation for what was to come next. After few more strokes I pulled my fingers out feeling the cool air rush in. I quickly reached for the butt plug with on hand and the bottle of lube with the other. I poured a generous amount of the clear liquid down over the top of the bulbous plug and watched as it slowly slid in multiple trails down the sides. A small amount of the slid all the way down onto my fingers before dripping onto my breast. The cool trickle gave me the shivers.

I rubbed my already sticky fingers over the lube to spread it evenly over the plug before moving the plug down to my asshole. I pushed the end plug against the now not so puckered hole for a few seconds before I felt my hole expand more to accept the big plug. I let out a heavy breath as more of the plug slid into me. I couldn't wait for the full feeling and having little patience anyway within ten seconds the whole plug slid into all the way into my asshole.

"Oh fuck!" I huffed, losing my breath.

I took a several more seconds to allow myself to get used to the size of the butt plug. It had been a few weeks since I had anything in my asshole to include a plug of my own. I took a few deep breaths before I tugged on the base a couple times to make sure the plug was securely in there. After that I got up off the bed and grabbed the dildo and did a slightly bowlegged walk to the bath room. I turned on the shower. As I stood waiting for the water to warm up I smelled the familiar and distinct scent of my highly aroused vagina mixed with the heavy sweat from my morning run. My breath was coming in pants already by the time I climbed into the glass stall and moved under the heated spray. I just there stood there, totally still for a couple of minutes letting the water wash away some of the sweat as I clenched and unclenched my ass contracting around the fat plug buried deeply back there.

The shower was good size with a small little bench at one end. I grabbed my razor and put one foot up on the bench before I applied shaving gel to my long sculpted leg. Within a minute I had the leg completely shaven and I put the other foot up on the bench and repeated the process. As I moved to put my foot up on the bench, I felt the butt plug shifting in me. The sensations felt absolutely great as my anal canal felt stretched and full.

I applied a little bit of shaving gel to my pubic region and then got started shaving myself down there. I did this everyday as I hated to have stubble on my pussy when the opportunity arose to have someone's mouth on me. I always wanted things to look good for them. Besides I actually enjoyed shaving as it got me horny and I would most often need to get myself off from the simple stimulation of the chore. Today would be one of those days especially since I had an added stimulation in my ass being stuffed with my mom's butt plug. My clit was sticking out between my pussy lips as I shaved closer begging for it to be touched. I have a naturally large clit and this day it protruded well over an inch from my smooth glistening pink lips. I put the razor down on the bench and turned and sat down. As I did I felt the butt plug push up into my deliciously as the base rested on the smooth bench.

I spread my legs and my hand went right to my vagina like it was drawn by a magnet located in my clit. I slowly started to rub my little red bead with one finger before I added a second finger to the party that was going on down there. I leaned back against the travertine tiled wall feeling the cool surface against my warm back as I became enveloped by the steam forming in the shower. I worked on my clit with a little bit more intensity before pausing to reach over and grab the dildo.

The dildo felt so thick in my hand, a whole lot thicker than the jerk I had been with just a couple of days earlier, hell, it was thicker than the dicks of most of my previous lovers. It was like I was holding a thick silicone snake that was ready to slither into my hot succulent pussy. I moved the dildo right up to my waiting lips and rubbed it up and down them as my moisture was spread out over the fat purple head. A soft moan escaped my lips as I applied a little bit more pressure until the silicone monster started to penetrate me.

"Yesssss," another deeper moan escaped my lips as more of the dildo slid into me. I continued to moan, hearing the near echo in that glass stall as I fed more of the dildo into my cunt, a hot juicy cunt that yearned to be filled to the hilt by that large phallus. The veiny texture of the dildo felt absolutely marvelous as it entered further into my sensitive love canal. I had just about half of the dildo into me before I stopped to savor the feeling of the dildo twisting it around. I took my hand off of the dildo and brought it up to my clit and went back to playing with it.

I felt like my clit was now even larger than before, it looked like a small penis. In fact, Hannah had sucked and licked it just as if it was a little cock. My lady lover enjoyed having my long thick clit between her lips. I loved it myself when it was in her mouth and she so expertly sucked on it. My fingers moved faster over my 'cock' as I felt more of my warm juices leaked out of me. My other hand went back to grip the fat dildo and I started to move it in and out of my hot pussy. It was well coated with my natural lubricant in no time and it easily slid in and out of me. I picked up the pace with both the fucking of my pussy with the fake cock and the diddling of my fully aroused clit.

The shower spray fell over my calves and feet, but my body made its own moisture as I felt small droplets run down between my tits and over my perfectly erect nipples. I felt myself getting close to orgasm with each thrust of the dildo sliding into my deliciously aching pussy. My thumb rubbed up against my just as perfectly erect clit. All this topped off by my wiggling butt cheeks against the bench causing me to squeeze that fully occupying my ass. My head fell gently back against the wall and I closed my eyes as I felt the tension build swiftly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck yeah! Ohhhhhhhh yes Lexi. Fuck, that's it...fucking whore, yes fuck right there!" A viral series of expletives came flying out of my mouth over and over as I was almost there. The feeling was building rapidly in my vagina and was now ready to spread throughout my body. "Fucking, yesssss!"

Then in the next second my world exploded in bright colors in my head and sensations throughout my entire body! The dildo made its final stroke into me and the explosion fired off in my pussy and consumed me as it went through out me and was quickly too much for me. I let out one near scream after another as the bright colors became shooting stars. I squeezed my eyes tight and enjoyed the sweet feeling of my extended orgasm.

I may have actually passed out because what seemed like minutes later I felt a much less warm water flow spraying over my feet. It took me a few seconds to realize I was still in the shower. Obviously I had strained the limits of Mom's water heater. I went to get up off of the bench when I felt a slightly painful pressure against my cervix.

"Oh yeah," I still the thick dildo in me.

When I get fucked right, I tend to pass out from the intensity of the orgasm. This instance in the shower obviously happened to be one of those times. I pulled the dildo slowly out of my pussy, it glistened with my cum all over it. Another thing I do when I get fucked good, whether by a good hard dick or a dildo is clean it off, so I brought the purple dildo up to my mouth and licked the remnants of my orgasm off it. I loved the taste of my pussy juices and although I loved to lick them off of my partner's lips or cock more this was a good second choice. Of course, Hannah always came right up and hooked up with me immediately after eating me out. She knew how much I loved it and at times would make me beg to lick my love juices off of her face.

I didn't have too many men that would go down on me and then let me lick their face. Even better was if a guy came in me and then went down on me afterwards to clean me up. I loved seeing a man lick his own cum out of my well fucked pussy. I guess you could say I have a cum fetish. I blame it all on the sex parties that Hannah would have and the old men that would fuck me and would immediately go down on me to clean me up. Some of them enjoyed it others did it because their wives made them do it. I would also encourage them to cum on my face and tits and then feed it to me or have their wives lick it off of me. There were plenty of times when I would end up covered in cum from multiple men and more than once had two women or more lick it off my naked body.

Hannah used to have had some great parties at her house. I sure missed those wild times at her place.

Enough about me reminiscing about my past exploits with Hannah and her friends. I had to finish washing myself. It wouldn't be the first time I had taken a cold shower and it wasn't all that cold as yet anyway. I put the dildo on the bench then pulled the plug out of my asshole. I grabbed my sponge and lathered myself up with my coconut body wash.

Several minutes later I was done washing myself and my hair. The dildo and the plug were cleaned as well. I jumped out of the shower and dried myself off before going to the guest room to throw on a pair of jeans and top that conveniently showed some cleavage. After I dried my hair I went downstairs and made myself a salad before opening up a book to study until my Mom got home from work.

f1racer22
f1racer22
164 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

loving it so far...more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs Work

Title doesn't match story content. Expected mother and daughter to have hot steamy sex not just the daughter masterbating and dreaming of her college professor.

Confusing cuz goes from a dude to either the mother or daughter..damn not sexy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Areal hot pussy

This young lady knows what to do and how to do it mom must be on her tongue keep on trucking tenbears43

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
I like the way...

...this story reads - from several people's perspective, for instance. Please read my feedback!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lesbian MILF Seductress: 30th B'day Birthday girl is seduced by teenager at Broadway show.in Lesbian Sex
Pet Teacher A sly student slowly seduces her sexy teacher .in Lesbian Sex
Mistle Family Ch. 01 Chelsea learns more about her Aunt and her Mother.in Lesbian Sex
Holly, Mom and Daughter Holly was the catalyst for them.in Lesbian Sex
My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom Coed gets revenge on cheating boyfriend in a surprising way.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories