Daughter's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers

"My mom's not a slut," I cried, tears running down my face as I watched the two men fucking her from either end, the third man continuing to rub my pussy with one hand and play with my tits with the other. "You take that back!"

"Well, maybe I will," he agreed, his fingers making my pussy so hot and wet. "You suck my cock first and then we'll talk about it," he told me, turning me around so that his cock was pressing against my lips.


When I opened my mouth to sob again, he pushed his cock in. I was surprised, but in two ways. First, that he had done that, and second, that it felt so good and tasted even better. I was sucking his cock and enjoying it, at the same time watching mom sucking one cock and getting fucked by another. The cock in my mouth got bigger and bigger as I sucked it and I remember being proud that I was able to do that. My pussy was so wet and my nipples ached. And then his cock exploded in my mouth and hot sticky cum began to fill it. Not wanting to choke, I swallowed as quickly as possible, but his cum filled my mouth again and again. I sucked as hard as I could until there was no more left and then he pulled his cock from my mouth. Mom was still sucking the one man while the other fucked her from behind.

"So, little Carol, did you like that?" he asked, pulling me towards him and pulling my legs apart, his fingers going into my soaking pussy again.

"Y-y-yes," I stammered, overcome by the sensations his fingers were producing in my pussy.

"Would you like to watch your mother getting fucked up close then?" he asked, pushing a finger into my tight little hole. "Here, come over here," he said, dragging me over to where mom was on her hands and knees getting it from both ends.

He pushed me and rolled me until I was laying beneath mom on my back, her pussy and the cock sliding in and out of it right above my face. I could see everything clearly. Mom's pussy lips had no hair on them and they were fat and puffy. Every time the man's cock would pull out mom's pussy lips would cling to it, then plunge back inside of her when his cock went back in. I could feel my own legs being spread wide apart and then something soft and wet was in my pussy, licking it. The man was sucking my pussy! I couldn't believe how good it felt. Juices from mom's pussy were dripping on my face each time the man plunged his cock into her. Then he shouted that he was cumming and slammed his cock deep into mom's pussy. I could see it pulsating and then white stuff was oozing out from around the shaft and dripping onto my face and into my mouth. And then he pulled his cock from mom's pussy and let it fall into my mouth, all wet and sticky and gooey, along with the juices that were running from mom's pussy. He was still cumming as I sucked his cock, too, the tongue in my own pussy driving me crazy.

When he finished cumming he pulled his cock from my mouth and pushed mom down until her pussy was pressed against my mouth. It smelled so good that I just started licking, just like the man was doing to me, tasting mom's pussy and eating the cum that had filled her. And then I felt something soft yet hard rubbing up and down in my pussy. And then it started pushing into me. It hurt a little and I tried to cry out, but mom's pussy was covering my mouth and I couldn't. Then it pushed into me and it did hurt, but only for a few seconds, and then I felt it throbbing inside of me. And then it started moving in and out and I realized that one of the men had pushed his cock into me and was fucking me. And it felt so good. My feet were being held up in the air and far apart and I could feel the cock just sliding in and out of my pussy. It wasn't long before I felt it get even bigger and then I could feel it shooting into me, filling my pussy with cum.


After that mom moved her pussy off of my face and knelt at my head, still holding my legs up in the air. The man who had fucked me crawled up my body and pushed his cock into my mouth. I tasted his cum and my own pussy juices on him as I sucked his cock. And then I felt another cock pushing into my pussy. One after another each of the men fucked me and then made me suck their cocks clean, the whole time mom holding my legs up and open for them. I didn't know how to feel, I only knew that my body was more alive than it had ever been before. My pussy was on fire. I loved the taste and feel of a cock in my mouth. When the last of them had fucked me and had me suck his cock clean, mom let my legs down and put her pussy on my face again. As I sucked her, I felt her begin to suck my pussy, sucking all of the cum that the three men had filled me with. It felt so good. After she had sucked me clean and I had cum more times, she stopped and they just let me lay there on my back, my legs spread, my pussy no longer virgin.

I lay like that for a while, hardly hearing or seeing, but realizing that they were all fucking again. Rolling over onto my side I saw that mom was on top of one of the men, his cock in her pussy, and sucking another. The third man was on top of mom and I could see his cock plunging in and out of what I realized had to be her ass. She was taking three cocks at once. It got me so hot that I crawled over to watch closely and sure enough, that's what was happening. It was so exciting to see both cocks working in and out of her pussy and ass at the same time. And she was loving it, moaning and groaning as she sucked the third cock. They all seemed to cum at once, flooding her mouth, ass and pussy. When they had finished, they told me to lick and suck her clean. And I did. I sucked her pussy and her ass, drinking up the cum that filled her. And then we kissed for the first time and I could taste the cum in her mouth. It was so wonderful.

And then they grabbed me, putting me on my face on the floor with pillows under my stomach. I felt them rubbing my pussy and then someone stuck a finger in my ass. It was strange but exciting. And then I felt something bigger and harder pressing against my ass. I knew that one of them was trying to fuck me in the ass and the thought scared me and excited me at the same time. It really hurt when it finally pushed in and I had tears in my eyes. But then I felt it just resting inside of me, throbbing, and it didn't hurt so bad. And then he started fucking my ass. It was really strange. My pussy was still sore and my ass, too, but each of them fucked me in the ass until they came. I finally just fell asleep, I was so exhausted, and when I woke up in the morning on the floor naked, nobody was there.

After that, each night different men would come over. Sometimes just one, sometimes six or eight or ten of them. And mom would always let them do whatever they wanted to me. After they had satisfied her, of course. And I started liking it after a while. So now I'm a cock slut just like mom. I like as much cock as I can get, pussy too. But I'm not a bad person. I get straight A's in school and I've never been in trouble.

So you keep eating my pussy, dad, and then maybe you can invite a group of your friends over to fuck me, too. Because I need lots of cock, just like mom.

John just kept sucking Carol's pussy, not believing the story she had told him. But he knew he'd invite everyone over that he knew to fuck his daughter, if only to make her happy, but also because the thought excited him. So he crawled out from between her thighs and turned her onto her stomach and stuck his cock in her ass. And it was great as he fucked his daughter in the ass.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers
12