Dave and Alicia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave had never seen his sister turn so many shades of red before. He wondered how innocent she really was. It occurred to him that his little sister might be a virgin, despite the fact that she'd had boyfriends before. He could remember two or three of her old boyfriends; though, he couldn't name even one.

Dave went to Alicia and took her hand. They entered his bedroom, a far more masculine place than the room they had just left.

Alicia gazed over at the big bed, and her heart started thumping a nervous beat.Oh my God, is David going to make love to me here, she wondered silently. She wanted him to, more than anything; she wanted him to be the first one, the only one. He didn't know how inexperienced she was, and that only made her more nervous. For a brief second, she wished she'd spent less time studying in high school and more time paying attention to the opposite sex.

Dave knew she was anxious. He saw her eyeing his bed, and as much as he wanted to swiftly undress her and make her his, he knew he had to go slow. This wasn't going to be a quick roll, like with Stephanie.

"Want to just sleep a while?" he whispered. "I know you're tired."

"Are we going to, you know...in there?" Alicia asked.

"Sleep?"

"Um, yeah, and you know--have sex."

"I thought maybe we'd make love," he smiled down at her. "Do you want to?"

Alicia's eyes grew wide, and Dave tried so hard to hide his amusement. "Yeah, of course. But, I've never done it, David."

Dave kissed her forehead and pulled her close. "I didn't think you had. Are you sure, then? Are you absolutely sure you want me to be your first? We can wait, if you'd rather."

Her answer left no doubt. She reached up, pulled his head down to hers, and kissed him. Deep from within his throat came an approving growl. Dave began to work the drawstring on the sweatpants she was wearing; two pulls and they were in a pool around her ankles. She stepped out of them.

Dave relieved her of Brett's t-shirt. It was long, even on her, but once it was off, he realized she had not been wearing a bra or panties. He was startled to see his little sister standing in front of him completely naked. He'd caught a passing glance at her naked body on one occasion, several years ago. There hadn't been much there, a fact that had completely changed. Now that she was older, Alicia filled out her shirts very well, something that hadn't escaped Dave's notice.

He'd been right last night, when he imagined what her breasts must look like; theywere beautiful. He reached up and gently cupped them in his palms. They were full and soft. He leaned down and kissed her, stroking her nipples with his thumbs. Their tongues mated and danced together, each taking their turn exploring the other's mouth.

Breaking the kiss, Dave allowed his gaze to travel lower, over Alicia's flat belly and narrow waist, to the swell of her hips and the curly blond hair at the apex of her thighs. His left hand began to move lower, down over her ribs, to come to rest on her hip.

The way Dave's eyes scanned her body caused a tingling sensation in Alicia's belly that slowly spread downward. She felt mildly embarrassed to have her brother scrutinizing her body, yet it was also arousing. She could feel the moisture gather between her legs.

Dave's dark eyes moved back up her body to lock with hers. His hand moved slowly over her hip and paused at the soft curls covering her sex. He waited only a moment for Alicia to part her thighs before sliding his hand sideways between them.

Alicia's wetness coated her soft flesh; Dave could feel it, slick on his fingers. His right hand moved up to the back of her neck and with little persuasion, he pulled her to him for another kiss.

Carefully, Dave parted her soft folds, seeking her clitoris with his fingers. Swollen and engorged, it wasn't difficult to locate. Alicia broke the kiss this time and moaned into Dave's shoulder as he brushed it repeatedly with his first and middle fingers. As her knees grew weaker, her arms slid up around his neck and she leaned against him

Dave wanted her to orgasm, and he thought she was near. He pulled her arms from his neck and knelt in front of her. "Spread your legs, Alli," he whispered, his palms resting on her hips. She did as he instructed.

Alicia watched as her brother's head moved toward her pussy. "Are you going---oh my God! David!" Without thinking, she grabbed two fistfuls of his soft flaxen locks as his tongue stroked her over and over. No one had ever touched her there, let alone done what Dave was doing to her.

Dave gently removed Alicia's hands from his hair and placed them on his shoulders. He wasn't exactly sure what she would do, but he really didn't want handfuls of hair ripped out of his head when she came.

"David, uuhh-ohhh, David, oh God!" When Dave began to suckle on her clitoris, Alicia nearly fell over on top of him. "The bed, David, please." she panted. She couldn't stand up any longer.

Dave led Alicia to his bed--No, it was their bed now. He got a beautiful view of her glistening slit from the rear as she climbed up on the bed and crawled on her hands and knees to the center. She turned over and lay down on her back. Dave settled in between her legs to finish what he'd started.

He pushed Alicia's legs open wide, and then spread her labia, revealing the darker pink inner folds of her sex. He licked along the entire length slowly, pausing at the top to nip lightly at her exposed nub. He moved his mouth lower, enjoying the warmth and the taste of her. He could have done it for hours.

Alicia's orgasm built slowly the entire time, finally exploding through her like a thousand points of flashing light. Her hands clenched into fists and she scrunched her eyes shut as the orgasm undulated through her. "Oh God, David, yes! Please..." she planted her feet and pushed herself up into his face. Dave grabbed her butt with both hands and held her tightly to his mouth.

As she was coming down, Dave continued to lick, stroke, and suck, but it was too much for Alicia. The sensations were too intense, too raw. She laughed and pushed him away. "I think you like it more than me," she teased him.

Dave kissed her inner thighs. As his tongue lapped at the moisture coating her soft skin, a smile crossed his face. It was true; he had enjoyed himself immensely. He thought his sister tasted exquisite.

Dave moved up to lie beside Alicia. He gathered her in his arms and pulled her close. "Are you ready? Do you still want to?"

"Yeah, but it's going to hurt. Isn't it?" she whispered.

"At first," he admitted. "I know you're not on birth control."

Alicia shook her head. "No. Do you have something?" Alicia watched her brother as he got off the bed and undressed. He went to his dresser, extracted a small orange square, and carefully tore it open.

"Wait!"

Dave looked up to see Alicia on her knees at the edge of the bed. "What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I mean, can I touch it?" she smiled shyly.

"The condom?" He held it out to her.

"No, you dope. You." Alicia didn't wait for Dave's answer. She reached out and wrapped a hand around his erection.

Dave stifled a loud groan and moved closer to the bed. Still on her knees, Alicia placed her other hand on his chest and leaned against him as she stroked.

A minute of her ministrations was all Dave could take. "Okay, we better stop or I'm not gonna last." He stepped back, extracted the latex from its package, and then rolled it on. He moved back to the bedside and Alicia, who had sat back on her heels. Dave put his large hands to her face and drew her up for a long, loving kiss.

His naked body felt so wonderful pressed up against hers, Alicia thought. She was nervous, and kind of worried about the pain, but she knew David would make it okay. She pulled away and moved to lie down on her back. She was ready, and she wanted him.

Dave moved between her long legs, admiring them as he did. He ran both hands up to her belly, and then bent to kiss her navel. He knew he was trying to prolong the inevitable; he didn't want to hurt her. In fact, he was dreading the task.

It was Alicia that spurred him on. She reached up and drew him down to her. "Please, David, I want you to. It's okay." She tried to be reassuring. Alicia spread her legs wide and wrapped them up around him.

Dave tried his best not to hurt her. He positioned his penis at her entrance and slowly pushed inside. He heard Alicia breathe in through her nose as he bumped up against her virginity. His head drooped with the effort to hold back and go slow. She was so hot and wet, and he wanted to ram it in. He lifted his head and their eyes met as he pushed forward and broke through her hymen.

Alicia's eyes grew huge with the pain and she tried to shove Dave off her. "It hurts. Get off!"

Dave shushed her. "It's done, Alli," he whispered. "It'll stop hurting now."

Alicia looked like she didn't believe him, but she nodded her acceptance. Dave began to move within her and she discovered he was right. It did stop hurting. In fact, it was starting to feel good. Really good. Her legs and arms wrapped him tightly, hanging on as her brother took her to heights she'd never imagined possible.

Before Alicia knew it, she was cumming again, shouting David's name as her climax washed over her. She gripped his upper arms, digging in with her nails and not realizing it. She pulled him right down on top of her and held him close as she came.

Dave could do nothing except lay there on top of her, but feeling her vaginal walls spasm and contract was enough to set off his own orgasm. "Oh Jesus, Alicia," he ground out. He buried his face in her silken locks, inhaling her sweet scent. He jerked once more with an aftershock, and then went limp.

He lay over Alicia, letting her hold him. She stroked his back and kissed his cheek. She whispered softly how good he felt, how wonderful he was, and most importantly to Dave, just how much she loved him. No one had ever said those things to him. No previous girlfriend had, Stephanie certainly hadn't, and though she did love it when he fucked her, she didn't love him, not like Alicia did.

He picked himself up and rolled off of her. "Come here, Alligator." Dave pulled his sister into his arms and held her tightly to him. "It's going to be okay, I promise. I love you so much." He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "It'll all work out."

To be continued...

If you'd like Brett, Elizabeth, and Samantha's background, feel free to read the three chapters of "Brett and Elizabeth".

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
Burcham8Burcham88 months ago

I wish there were stars! 5 from me…!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely worded. There isn't a place to vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely story. Keep up the good work.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Dave And Alicia Ch. 02:" - What can one say about the writing ability and the extremely thoughtful, passionate and elegant charm and style 'chargergirl' uses to develop her love and romance stories of deeply committed siblings of incestual love lifestyles? What can anyone say, that hasn't been said already? She is assuredly dedicated to her craft, because there's not many writers and authors that develop their story with such aplomb and elegance any better than 'chargergirl' does! I could venture to say that I would never tire of reading her incest literary renderings, Her style and near perfection is awe inspiring, extremely easy to read, with nary a worry about any numbers of errors, misspellings, sloppy sentencing structure, etc. I'm sure she's a very diligent and dedicated craftswoman!

CapewideCapewideover 5 years ago

I like your writing. Very romantic with lots of emotion. I am so glad I don't have to skip over exaggerated sex scenes. LOL

I seems I found the continuation of your Brett and Lizzy story.

You would probably get more traffic if you made it a series of related stories or something like that. 5 stars for all I have read so far. I will probably stay up until the sun comes up reading your stories.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Brett and Elizabeth Ch. 01 Elizabeth turns to her brother for help.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
Kate and Connor Ch. 01 Brother and Sister find love after near-tragedy.in Incest/Taboo
Stolen Kisses Little sis revives childhood game to seduce him.in Incest/Taboo
Colleen Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories