Dave and Alicia Ch. 04

Story Info
Devastation and renewal.
7k words
94.3k
109

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chargergirl
chargergirl
983 Followers

To Mused, my heartfelt thanks. Thank you for not only your help with this, but for encouraging me when I wavered. ~Chargergirl

~~**~~

"I think that went pretty well," Alicia said to her brother, as they drove home Sunday night after having dinner with their parents.

Dave cast a sidelong glance and raised his brows. "Whose house were you just at, anyway?"

"I thought they took it well, David, really. I mean, they weren't exactly jumping for joy, but Mom didn't pass out, either, not like you said she would. Damn, it's cold tonight," Alicia muttered. She cranked the heat up in the car. "You calling Stephanie tomorrow?"

"No, I'm just going to head over there right after work."

"Think she'll be pissed?"

"She doesn't have anything to be pissed about, Alli. She doesn't want me back. I want to know what she does want, and I'm going to tell her what I want."

Alicia nodded, then turned to look out the window. Rolling down the highway, there wasn't much to see, only inky blackness. Here and there, a light could be seen in the distance. "What if she does want you back?" She whispered the question to the passenger window.

"I heard that, Alligator."

Alicia turned to face her brother. "Well, what if she does?"

"She doesn't. And it doesn't matter. Just because she's pregnant with my child doesn't mean she owns my life. I told you I have every intention of helping her; that's my responsibility. But I want you, Alli, only you. When are you going to understand that?" Dave reached for her hand as he exited the highway.

"I can't give you what she can."

"And what's that?"

Alicia sounded like she was about to confess her deepest, darkest secret. "A baby."

Dave sighed. "Is that what this is all about, then? You think I should go back with Stephanie because she can give me kids and you can't?"

Alicia nodded miserably and began to cry. "Maybe Dad's right. Maybe you should marry her."

Dave pulled in the driveway and threw the car into park. "You know something, Alligator?" He leaned towards her, over the center console of the car. "I don't care anymore what anyone thinks. Mom, Dad, Stephanie. I'm sick of our lives being dictated by everyone, especially Mom and Dad. Aren't you? God, how can you not be?" He honestly didn't know how his little sister had managed living at home for so many years. Dave had been rather lucky, flying below their mom's radar most of the time. But poor Alicia was under constant scrutiny, except for when she stayed at her brother's house.

Their parents had been most displeased when he told them Stephanie was pregnant. Their dad had even gone so far as to suggest Dave should marry her. A quick glance at Alicia nearly broke Dave's heart. She'd looked devastated by the suggestion, but he felt her relax the instant he discreetly took her hand in his.

Dave had been more concerned when Alicia announced she was returning to his house with him. She'd had her back to their parents as she fished her coat out of the hall closet and didn't see the look that crossed their dad's face. Dave saw the look, though, and it worried him.

When Dave and Alicia entered the house there was a voicemail message waiting for him. He listened to it, and became more furious with every passing second. Alicia watched the emotions play over her brother's face and grew concerned.

"What?" she whispered.

Dave handed her the phone. "Here, have a listen. That crazy bitch," he muttered and walked away.

Alicia listened to Stephanie's singsong voice on the message. "Only four more day 'til Thanksgiving, Dave. Hope I don't have to see you at your parents."

"Sheis nuts," Alicia muttered to herself. She put the phone down and followed Dave's path to the kitchen. She found him there, staring out of the back window, an unopened beer in his hand. She walked up behind him and slid her arms around his waist. "Gonna make you wash your mouth out before you kiss me, if you drink that," she teased lightheartedly. Actually, she was half-serious. She hated the taste of beer.

Dave set the beer down and turned around in his sisters' arms. "We need to finish our conversation."

"Which one?" Alicia asked as she laid her head against his chest, just under his chin.

"The one where you finally concede that you're mine forever. The one where you finally understand I'm never getting back with Stephanie, baby or not. And last but not least, the one where you admit that I'm right about everything," Dave grinned.

"Hmm," Alicia pretended to think about it for a minute. "I think you'll have to prove it to me."

"And just how many times am I going to have to do that?" Dave's grin turned wicked.

Alicia rose up on her toes. "Over and over," she muttered, as she leaned in to kiss him. She broke the kiss a few seconds later. "And over again." She leaned back into him, pressing her mouth to his once more. Her slender fingers began to work the buttons of his white dress shirt, stopping when she reached his waist. She pulled the shirttail out, then returned to finish the buttons.

Alicia slid her soft palms up over Dave's chest, letting her fingers comb through the mat of crisp blond hair covering his chest. Up to his shoulders, her fingers roamed, pushing his white shirt aside. Alicia bent her head and flicked her tongue over his nipples.

"What're you doing?" Dave gritted out. He pulled his shirt off.

"I decided I'm going to show you." Alicia pulled her shirt up and over and let it fall to the floor. Dave reached up and undid the front clasp on her bra. The cups fell to the side and Alicia shrugged the straps off her shoulders, sending the piece of ivory lace to join her shirt. Her nipples stiffened instantly.

Dave began to work her pencil skirt up over her thighs. It was a pretty little thing, ending just above her knees, and it had driven him wild all evening. Each time she had crossed and uncrossed her legs, he fought the urge to run his hand up the inside of her thigh. He had wanted to slide his fingers inside her panties and tease her, make her wet and hot, and drive her as crazy as she was driving him.

Dave's thumbs hooked either side of her underwear and slid them down, until they fell around her ankles. Alicia daintily stepped out of them, then dropped her skirt. She reached over and went to work on his grey slacks.

Dave noticed the gooseflesh covering her arms and shoulders and frowned. "Are you cold?"

The button gave way and Alicia unzipped his pants. "A little."

"Let's go into the living room, then. It's kind of drafty in here. C'mon, I'll light a fire." He refastened the button and reached for her hand.

Dave made quick work of laying a fire. Soon it was burning bright and hot. Alicia knelt next to him on the floor, wrapped in a blanket she'd taken from the back of the couch.

Dave put an arm around her shoulders and drew her close. "Where were we?" he whispered, stroking her cheek. Taking pleasure from his touch, Alicia closed her eyes and leaned into his caress. She looked so content; Dave thought she might start to purr.

She opened her eyes, smiled and reached over and undid the button again. "Right...about...here."

Dave scooted back and helped her work his pants and underwear down. Alicia tossed them aside and turned back to look at her brother. With a wicked grin, she began to slowly crawl to him.

There was fire burning in his dark eyes, and it wasn't the reflection from the wood burning in the hearth. Dave watched his sister crawl to him on her hands and knees, her lovely full breasts hanging down towards the floor. He watched, mesmerized, as they swayed with each move she made.

The firelight danced on her body as Alicia made her way to Dave. Her eyes locked on his rigid cock, and without pretense, she opened her mouth and took him as far as she could. Gently, she began to bob her head.

"Oh, God, Alli," Dave muttered. He threaded his fingers through her hair and pushed it aside, so he could look down and watch her with an unobstructed view. Seeing her that way was one of the most erotic things he'd ever witnessed in his life. He began to thrust his hips, and they soon found their rhythm.

Alicia pulled off, then put just the tip back in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around, and paused to feel it in her mouth. It felt soft, almost spongy, compared to the hardness of the rest of him. She ran her hand up the inside of his bare leg to cup his sack. It felt tight in her hand, like his balls were pulled up. She wondered about that. She wondered why they were tight, when normally they hung down. She wanted to ask, but David seemed to be enjoying what she was doing, so she decided to wait and ask later. She took him all the way back in.

"Alli, baby, I'm gonna come," Dave warned her, but she didn't stop. "Sweetie, Alligator, if you don't stop it's gonna go right down your throat."

Alicia nodded; she wanted him to. She wanted to taste him; she wanted to know all of her brother.

Dave saw her nod her acceptance and that was all it took. He shot off, once, twice. His body jerked, and he shot once more.

Alicia gagged as Dave's sperm hit the back of her throat, but she swallowed it down. Some dribbled from the corner of her mouth. She pulled off his deflating penis and swore. "Damn."

Dave had felt her gag. He hoped she was okay and not completely turned off by swallowing. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"It went on the carpet." Alicia looked down at the blob of semen laying there between them, then looked up at Dave.

Dave started to laugh. He tried so hard not to, but he couldn't help it. He reached out and pulled Alicia into his arms. "It'll clean up." He kissed her deeply, their tongues dancing in a mating ritual of their own. Dave could detect a slight tang, and he knew he tasted himself.

"Thank you," he whispered, when their kiss ended.

"For what?" Alicia wanted to know.

"For doing what you did. You didn't have to, you know." But he was thrilled that she had.

Alicia nodded, understanding. "I wanted to. If I didn't want to, I wouldn't have."

"Would you do it again?"

Alicia smiled. "I think so. It wasn't completely horrible."

Dave pushed her down gently and moved between her legs. "It's your turn," he said, as he lowered his mouth onto her aching pussy. He flicked her little bud repeatedly with his tongue, teasing her mercilessly. Dave felt his sister's fingers twine in his hair as she drew closer to her orgasm. He smiled to himself, pleased he knew her well enough to recognize the impending eruption. He backed off a little.

"David," Alicia panted. "Please, I'm so close!"

"Shh, in a minute," Dave consoled her. He moved up her body to cup her beautiful breasts in his hands.So soft and perfect, he thought. He brushed the tips with his thumbs, then gave them both a little pinch.

"Hey!" Alicia squealed, then laughed. She reached over, grabbed Dave's semi-rigid cock, and gave it a pinch. "There ya go."

"Oh God! Alicia Anne!" Dave pretended to double over in pain. "Ohhh," he groaned. He bent over so far his forehead touched the floor.

"David, oh my God! I'm sorry! Are you okay?" She sat up, put an arm around his shoulder, and leaned close.

Dave was smiling, but Alicia couldn't tell from the way he was bent over. Without warning, Dave sat up, grabbed her around the waist and laid her across his lap.

Alicia realized immediately she'd been fooled. "David Parker! I'm gonna get you for that!" She struggled to get up, but her strength was no match for his. She stilled when she felt his hand running down the length of her back to her butt. He stroked each cheek, then moved his hand lower until it was between her thighs. Alicia's legs parted, almost of their own free will. She moaned into Dave's thigh as his middle finger penetrated her slit. "Oh wow..." she sighed. His fingers almost felt as good as his penis. Almost.

Dave loved the way his sister looked, laying over his lap that way. His fingers were soaked, his cock was hard, and he wanted to be inside her. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "I'll be right back."

Reluctantly, Alicia rolled off his lap and let him up. "Don't be long," she smiled at him as he headed for the stairs, trying, and succeeding, to look sexy.

Dave returned to Alicia and drew her down on top of him. "Ride me?" They hadn't made love that way yet, and he was anxious to try it.

"What do I do?" Alicia asked.

She was an eager student and a fast learner, and Dave was a kind, gentle teacher. When she finally came, she threw back her head and screamed her brother's name. He grabbed her waist and held her steady as her orgasm consumed her body. She collapsed on top of his chest and didn't even realize he'd cum, too.

Dave reached for the discarded blanket and threw it over them. He held Alicia tightly, not wanting to let her go. He was uncomfortable as hell, lying on the floor that way, but with Alicia draped over him, he would have been content to lie that way forever.

*****

Thom Parker couldn't sleep that night, and it wasn't because his son had knocked up his ex-girlfriend. Alicia's reaction to her father's suggestion that Dave marry Stephanie had not gone unnoticed. As Thom paced in front of the now-cold fireplace in the upstairs den, the pieces of the puzzle began to fall into place. The question was what, if anything, he could do about it.

*****

"Hey, Stephanie." Dave greeted his old girlfriend as she opened the door to her apartment.

"Well, well, I didn't expect to see you so soon," Stephanie cooed. "I was looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner with your parents and Grandma Ruth. Oh, and dear little Alli. How is your baby sister, anyway?"

"Knock it off," Dave growled. "Quit pretending like you didn't think I'd deal with this." He cut to the chase. "When's your first doctor's appointment?"

"Why?" She asked suspiciously.

"Because I want to go." He crossed his arms and stared down at her.

"Maybe I don't want you to go," she challenged.

Dave shrugged. "Suit yourself."

Stephanie felt flustered and caught off-guard. "You can go, if you want. I-I actually called Friday. They want to see me next Monday, when I'm almost ten weeks along."

Dave nodded. "Good enough. What time? Oh, and I'll need the name of your doctor, of course. I'll take off work and meet you there."

Stephanie gave him the information. "Thank you. Now then, have you given any thought about the baby's future? You do understand I'll want joint legal custody?"

Stephanie's mouth opened and closed twice; Dave thought she looked like a fish. "I haven't decided if I want you to or not, Dave," she finally said to him.

Dave tried not to laugh. "It's not up to you, Stephanie.You don't get to decide. Just be glad I'm not pushing for full custody."

Stephanie felt her grip on Dave slowly, but surely, slipping away. Why wasn't he groveling at her feet, wanting her back? Not that she wanted to be with him, but a little begging on his part would have been nice and soothed her bruised ego. No man had ever rejected her. And now, she was going to be saddled with a whiny little baby. "Have you told your parents and your sister? If you don't, I'm still going to show up Thursday," she said with a smirk.

"Give it a rest, Stephanie. Yeah, they know; I told them yesterday. They can't wait to be grandparents." That was the truth, in a 'round about sort of way.

"Weren't they angry?" Stephanie frowned. She'd relished the thought of Blaire and Thom exploding over the news. She'd really wanted to be the one to tell them. She'd wanted to go over to their perfect brick house, in their perfect neighborhood, and throw a giant wrench into their perfect lives. Now she wished she hadn't waited. She should have told them first.

Dave snorted. "I'm twenty-four years old. Really, what could they say? It's not like I'm sixteen, for God's sake." He was trying so hard to stay calm.

Stephanie could see that she hadn't hurt him a bit. And that was what she had wanted more than anything, to hurt him.

"Look, I've got to get going. Do you need anything?" Dave asked.

"No," Stephanie replied through clenched teeth.

"I guess I'll see you next Monday morning, then. Call me if you need anything, okay?"

Stephanie managed a tight nod as she watched Dave walk out her apartment door. She'd gotten in deeper that she had intended. She would have to do some serious re-thinking.

*****

"So you think she's really pregnant?" Brett asked Dave later that night.

"I'm guessing so, yeah. I'll know for sure on Monday, though. I'm meeting her at the doc's at nine-thirty."

"Think she would have really shown up on Thursday?"

"I don't know; it's hard to say. Honestly? Yeah, I think she would have. I never realized what a loose screw she is. Wish I'd known sooner." Dave shook his head.

"Jesus, I guess so. That would've been one hell of scene. I would've paid money to see that," Brett grinned. He was only joking, and Dave knew it.

"Fuck you, man." Dave laughed.

Brett admired the hell out of his best friend for stepping up to the plate and not simply telling Stephanie to get lost. He hadn't thought for a minute that Dave would do that. He'd watched his own little sister get shit on exactly a year ago by her old boyfriend. Brett had unexpectedly benefited, though. He now had a six-month-old baby girl to call his own and a sister who loved him beyond measure.

"How's Alli taking it?" Brett asked in a low voice. Alicia and Elizabeth were in the kitchen, probably talking about the exact same thing, but Brett didn't want Alicia to overhear him talking about her.

"She's a rock, what else can I say?"

"Who's a rock?" Alicia asked, as she entered the living room holding baby Samantha on her hip.

"You are, for putting up with me," Dave gave her a smile and held out his arms, indicating he wanted to hold Samantha. Alicia put her down on his lap.

"Guess that's something you better get used to," Brett said to him.

Dave extended his smile to include his friend.

Samantha was sitting up now. She could maneuver herself around by pulling herself along on her elbows, like a seal. She was hardly ever content to just sit, but she did allow Dave to hold her for several minutes. She looked up at him and grinned a wide, gummy smile. "Bbbbpphhffft," she spit out and laughed at her own cleverness. A tiny hand stole up and grabbed at Dave's nose. Dave grabbed hers gently and laughed along with her.

Soon enough, Samantha had grown bored with Dave and struggled to get out of his arms. Scooting along on her belly, she headed towards her toys stacked in the corner.

From across the room, Elizabeth watched Dave and her daughter. She smiled to herself and thought,Once Dave wraps his head around an idea, he throws his whole heart into it.

*****

"I told Stephanie I want joint legal custody," Dave said to Alicia, as she climbed into bed next to him. He turned towards her, as she moved closer to him. His arm draped her naked hip.

"What did she think of that?" Alicia asked.

"I don't think she was too pleased. But more importantly, what do you think of that, Alli?" Dave's hand slid off her hip, down the curve of her waist, to the swell of her generous breast. He brushed the nipple with the back of his fingers, then continued up until his palm rested on her cheek. The pad of his thumb caressed the delicate skin beneath her eye.

"If it's what you want, then of course I'm fine with it."

"Does it bother you?" Dave asked her. His thumb swept her lower lip.

"Does what bother me? That you want to be a part of your kids' life? Or that Stephanie is having your baby?"

"All of it, I guess."

Alicia sighed. "It hurts, sure; don't get me wrong. I'm glad that you're trying with her and that you want to be a part of the baby's life, but it hurts that I'm not the one. You know?"

chargergirl
chargergirl
983 Followers
12