Dave & BBW Karen

Story Info
Plump girl changes Dave's view on women.
2.4k words
4.45
107.1k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PunkFan
PunkFan
18 Followers

Dave was 22 tall good looking with shaved brown hair who had no problem getting girls and had managed to bed a few stunning girls and enjoyed telling his friends about his ease of attracting beautiful women. Yes to be fair he was a prick and was only interested in the sexy attractive girls. His view on women was about to change however on the warm summer night he went to a concert and a BBW made him realize that he was a fool not to notice ordinary girls before.

Dave walked to the concert realizing he didn't want to be there because the band weren't great however he had bought the ticket now and he thought it would be ok once he had a few drinks. Once inside he went straight to the bar and had just finished his third pint when the support band came on he made his was with the other people from the bar to the stage and got to the forth row at the right of the stage. He was behind a petite slightly overweight girl about the same age as him. He barely noticed her until he noticed a tattoo of a rose on her back. This gave him a chance to look again and get a better view of her; she had shoulder length brown hair, big tits and a large ass, she was wearing a black top and jeans and for the first time in his life he found a large girl attractive she wasn't fat just plump and really cute.

This girl was something special and enjoying the band she looked beautiful, and when the crowd had forced him up against her and she felt soft and welcoming and he wanted nothing more than to stay close to her to feel her to smell her to be near her but the inevitable happened and he moved back away from her moving with the crowd, once away from her he had an epiphany, fuck his friends they are probably jealous and don't enjoy tales of shagging girls anyway, from now on he will look for 'ordinary' girls and not tell his friends what happened, it was a strange moment what changed him however he had to talk to the girl who had done it.

It seemed sensible to wait till the band had finished before making his move and up until then he would go with the flow of the crowd and he was pressed up against her a few more times and once time she turned and gave a smile to him showing a beautiful smile on her cute face.

Once the band had finished, Dave followed her to the bar once she sat down he made his move.

'Hi I was behind you in the crowd, can I get you a drink?' He said, nervous when talking to a woman for the first since he was 15

'Yeah I remember you; I'll have a vodka and coke.' She replied

He went to the bar and quickly bought the drinks returning to find her fixing her hair from being in the crowd. Dave couldn't believe how great she looked.

He found her name was Karen and that she had no boyfriend and nobody paid any interest in her, she questioned his motives saying he was far to good looking for her, Dave laughed and told her how good looking he thought she was (inside he realized that before he would have thought the same), it appears that she too doesn't like the headliner and was a big fan of the support band, they were really good. For the rest of the night they talked and ended up missing the main band who from the bar really did sound shite.

They left early together, Dave wanting to walk her home for the first time in his life not anxious to get laid but enjoying the conversation. They quickly arrived at her apartment and as he already had her phone number and didn't want to push his chances and was prepared to walk away once talking at the door and kissing however Karen had other ideas and pulled him through the door while saying

'After poking me with your hard on in the crowd I hope you're prepared to do it properly'

After laughing Dave said 'I thought you didn't notice'

'It was hard not to' she said confidently

They found there way to the couch and were soon kissing passionately hands exploring each others bodies. Dave loved feeling her soft skin particularly her tits and ass and Karen was enjoying his firm hard body. Truth be told Karen had little experience with men, usually they were ugly and were bad in bed, Dave was her first good looking guy and he had a rock hard cock pressing against her. She was anxious to see if it was big as he felt in the crowd because she had never seen a big meaty cock as all the previous men in her life were below average. She groped his dick hoping her luck would change and sure enough it felt big.

They started to remove each others clothes both enjoying seeing more flesh between kisses. Karen was a little embarrassed of her body however seeing the passion in Dave's eyes reassured her that tonight would be special and she quickly lost any negative feelings. Dave unclipped her bra revealing her 38dd breasts and he quickly groped them before sucking and licking her nipples causing Karen to quiver and moan, he could spend an eternity between her soft juicy globes; meanwhile Karen nervously removed his boxer shorts revealing his 8 inch cock which she immediately complimented.

After getting better acquainted with his prick using her gentle hands and quickly attempted to put her mouth on his penis however he stopped her and when seeing the concern in her eyes said "me first" and removed her panties to expose her cunt to him he felt the moisture of her quickly plunging a finger into her hot moist love tunnel before beginning his oral onslaught on her, he licked enthusiastically at all of her twat particularly focusing on her clit enjoying hearing her moans as she pushed his head further into her pussy he was struggling to breath however tasting her sweet nectar made it worthwhile. He lapped at her pussy as a child would with an ice cream on a hot summer day and the taste was a whole lot better than any ice cream he could remember. She released her grip on his head however he continued to eat at her juicy muff wanting to savor being there making her feel so good, the trouble was he was making her feel so good that she would climax soon and for Karen it would be the first orgasm caused by a man.

She was breathing heavily in between moans as he focused his attentions onto her clit making her quiver with excitement. Dave quickened his pace which sent Karen over the edge with an orgasm that made her legs so weak she almost fainted. All she could do was breath heavily. Dave looked into her eyes and saw nothing but satisfaction.

'That was the best orgasm of my life' she said truthfully going on to tell him about the previous men in her life being useless in bed.

'They must have being crazy to not want to taste your sex' Dave replied honestly

'Guess it's my turn now' she said grinning

'Oh yeah suck me Karen please suck me' he said no longer wanting to wait

'MMmm your dick looks real nice' she purred

She slowly made her way down to his pecker and began by licking it like it was a lollypop. She was enjoying this and he could have no complaints about the tongue bath that he was receiving. She kissed the head of his dick before allowing him to slip 5 inches slowly inch by inch in her mouth which she got to work on giving an amazing blowjob with all the techniques learned in her sexually unsatisfying life. He looked deep in her eyes seeing pure lust and gave her a smile that showed her the pleasure he was in.

'Karen you look great like that'

Unable to speak she smiled back at him

'You cannot believe how good this feels'

Coupled with his moans this statement gave her the confidence to take more of his cock, still keeping eye contact she relaxed to allow his entire prick in her mouth. She got used to breathing and was soon sucking like a pro. She bobbed up and down varying the pace to drive him crazy, after a while she rose of and told him that her jaw was aching so he would have to fuck her mouth. No problem for Dave as he pumped his dick in and out of her pretty mouth in long strokes, she could taste his precum flowing and enjoyed the taste, Dave couldn't last must longer with his cock encased in her warm wet mouth and pulled out to allow her to get her breath and asking where he should cum, Karen wanted to feel it spurt inside her mouth and taste the main course after enjoying the precum appetizer.

He thrust his weapon back in her mouth and got ready to fire inter her willing eager mouth he could feel the familiar signs which allowed his to scream 'I'm cumming' before he blew his load in her mouth which Karen almost managed to swallow however som cum had leaked around her lips. He quickly moved down towards her and they kissed passionately Karen getting turned on by tasting her juices from earlier and that Dave was prepared to taste his cum.

'You were excellent' he raved

'You too, but I hope you don't think you will be going home tonight I have other plans' she said with a smirk

'Thank fuck for that' he replied without thinking

After laughing Karen told Dave to eat her out again until he was hard and then he could fuck her. 'Can u play with my ass as well I love having my asshole licked'. Karen had only had this done once but was eager to experience a rimjob again. Dave loved doing this but was usually too nervous to ask in case the girl thought he was strange. They moved to the bedroom where he ate her out again and plunged a finger inside her twat starting with one and after relentlessly frigging her increased it to two. She was moaning heavily again, Dave told her to get on all fours; she knew what was going to happen. He started to stab at her ass with his tongue but realizing the tightness decided to tease the outer area instead. He was tempted by her ass to much and brought his finger to her sex covering it with juice he removed it and pressed it slowly at her anal opening with a bit of difficulty he slowly worked his finger in and hearing only moans and no complaints began to move it in and out.

This had done the trick for his manhood because he was stiff as a board. 'Want me to continue or are you ready to be fucked' he said, 'oh I'm ready for your big hard dick to fill me up like I never have before!' she replied

Sure enough he obliged, by slowly feeding her inch, by inch, making sure to tease her slightly but also allowing her to get used to his cock. They slowly got a rhythm going and were enjoying the feeling of being joined together so intimate. Thrust after thrust went inside of her juicy warm tunnel of love. They both tired of doggy style and Dave needed to have her on top seeing her tits jiggling the passion in her eyes. She straddled him and got a pace that suited her more, she rode him with a slow rhythm that drove him crazy. He took the opportunity to reacquaint himself with her big soft boobs and squeezed her hard nipples getting a moan from her. She was bucking much wilder now tits jiggling as an orgasm approached he decided to watch her face as she rode the climax. It was unbelievably sexy seeing the pleasure on her face. She was moaning and it was great to see that she was really enjoying herself something other girls do not always seem to do.

Dave wanted to finish with missionary as the upward curve on his cock would allow her to be excited from the G-Spot teasing. He used deep thrusts for maximum effect. She had never managed an orgasm with a man and now she was on the way to having a second. Dave could finally feel the start of his orgasm building and informed Karen asking her how long she was away from cumming. She replied between breaths it would be a few minutes but if he came it wouldn't matter. There was no way Dave would cum before her, he couldn't live with not completely satisfying her. He fucked her in long quick thrusts bringing her closer and closer to orgasm trying desperately to not cum himself. She was screaming loudly, Dave was surprised the police hadn't knocked on the door because of how load she had been all night but back to work and in between shouting random things told him she was almost there, he continued with his thrusts bringing her over the edge to an orgasm as satisfying as the first. He had to cum and asked her where he should cum not wanting to displease her in any way. She wanted it on her tits, he wanted to finish inside her but he wasn't going to complain and stood over her shooting cum on her tits, face and hair.

'Sorry I did my best to aim at your tits' he said after seeing the amount on her face and

'No problem' she replied while licking the cum near her mouth

'You look so hot' he said truthfully

'How about you help me get the cum I cannot reach' she requested

He would have done anything for her at that point and it seemed such a simple request so taking his time he lapped at her cum covered tits and fed it to her.

They sat on the couch talking about how it was the best sex they had ever had and agreed to try seeing each other. They fell to sleep as one, snuggled in each others arms.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it. If you want to hear about what happened next vote or email me so I know I'm going in the right direction. Cheers

PunkFan
PunkFan
18 Followers