Dave & Diane Ch. 5

Story Info
Tables are turned on Diane by her slave.
10k words
4.24
49.6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This text file contains sexually explicit material. If you do not wish to read this type of literature, or you are under age, PLEASE EXIT. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, or otherwise forbidden by law to read electronically transmitted erotic material, please EXIT NOW!! All characters in this story are the creation of the author, and any resemblances to real persons, alive or dead, are purely coincidental.

This material is Copyright protected. © AnnabelleandJay 2002. All Rights Reserved.

* * * * *

Part Five- The Best Laid Plans

The following morning, Diane proudly stepped off of the elevator on her office floor with Thomas in tow. Earlier that morning, she had locked a heavy collar around his neck, attached a long, dog leash chain to the collar after running it through a ring on a cock and ball harness she had put on him. Before they left the house, she gave one last strong tug on the leash. She saw that it painfully and effectively jerked his cock, scrotum and neck, all at the same time.

"Excellent!" she had exclaimed, gleefully pulling on the leash and observing how hard the young man's cock was becoming. "I think my little dog is going to like being led around all day."

Now, she strode boldly down the hall to her office, catching sideways glances from cubicles and offices as they passed. Thomas, clad only in jeans and covered by a long, black trench coat, followed close behind her. She held the leash leading to the fly opening of his partially zipped jeans discreetly in her hand. "If you don't stay close to me, I'm going to jerk on this and pull your cock out. Then I'll take you around to every woman in the office and introduce you," Diane warned through clenched teeth.

Diane knew it was a false threat since she still had to be discreet at her office, but the impact of her words, was obvious. The bulge in the front of Thomas' jeans grew larger with each step down the hall. When they arrived at Diane's office, she quickly shut the door and forced the young man to strip off his jeans.

"Down onto all fours," she snapped, and was amused at how quickly the naked man obeyed.

"Damn," she thought to herself, laughing, "Why couldn't I have met this obedient hunk fifteen years ago. I would have made a great dominatrix with a little practice and the right guy."

She looked at his large, stiff cock, bound and chained and tethered to the other end of her leash, and sighed to herself. "Oh, well, better late than never."

"Since you are going to be my dog for the day, this will be your dog house when people are in my office," she told him, pointing to the large opening under her huge, wooden desk.

Hidden under her massive desk, Diane knew that Thomas would be undetectable to anyone sitting across from her. She smiled at the thought of conducting meetings all day with this gorgeous, naked male sitting between her legs. Thomas quietly crawled up under the desk as Diane opened her office door to begin her day.

The day passed uneventfully until Diane's afternoon meetings. During the first meeting after lunch, she decided to take advantage of her slave and enjoy his presence under her desk. Just before the meeting, she had slipped off her panties. As now she discussed plans with two of her colleagues, Diane shifted herself forward to the edge of her large leather chair and spread her legs apart. Unnoticed by the others, she began to pull on Thomas' leash and soon had his mouth was clamped onto her wet vagina.

"Ohh!" she let out with a gasp, as he slid his tongue into her. She spoke quickly to recover in front of the others.

"Oh, that's a good idea, Jane," she said to one of the people across the desk, and then began to smile and nod as Thomas serviced her under the desk.

It was at her second meeting in the afternoon, that Diane totally lost her self-control. The trouble came in a meeting with one of her assistants, Brenda, an attractive brunette, who had been with Diane for many years. As Thomas again ate her pussy under the desk, Diane failed to stop him as he locked is mouth around her swollen clit and pushed her to another orgasm.

Right in the middle of her discussion with Brenda, Diane threw her head back and let out a loud moan.

"Aaaaahhhh," she gasped and grabbed the arms of her chair.

"Diane," Brenda demanded, jumping up, "What the hell is going on over there?"

Brenda rushed around Diane's desk just in time to see Thomas' head emerging from under Diane's skirt. His face and mouth were dripping with Diane's juices as he hunched down and tried to hide. As Diane stood up, Brenda pulled aside the chair and peered under to see Thomas, crouched naked and sporting a huge erection.

"My God, Diane!" Brenda exclaimed. "Is he yours?"

"Listen, Brenda, I can explain," Diane stammered, and then realized what Brenda had said. "Er, oh, well…. Uh.. Yes, I guess he is mine."

"Diane, we've worked together for a lot of years, we're almost the same age, and we both have been friends since we started here together. But I don't know what to do about this," Brenda said, now tugging on the leash and pulling Thomas forward.

"Damn!" Brenda shouted, then walked over and quickly closed Diane's office door.

"Look at the size of the cock on that boy," Brenda said, staring back toward the naked figure on the floor.

"Sorry, Brenda," Diane said nervously. "I really can explain all of this."

"Oh, I'm sure you can. So, let's just continue the meeting while you explain," Brenda said, with a small smile forming on her lips.

Diane started to sit back down at her desk, when Brenda interrupted.

"No! No! Why don't you sit over there," Brenda chided, pointing to the chair across from Diane's desk. "I'll just sit here and listen while you explain this."

With that, Diane saw Brenda reach up under her dress and pull her pantyhose and panties down around her ankles and sit in Diane's chair.

"Go ahead," Brenda said, "I'm listening."

Diane saw her friend reach under the desk, grab a handful of Thomas' hair and pull his face snugly between her legs. Diane sat speechless as she watched her colleague ride the young man's face to the first of two orgasms. Following her first climax, Brenda stood up and pulled Thomas out from under the desk.

"Diane," she said, still panting hard from Thomas' attention to her cunt. "I don't know what you and Dave are into, but I sure hope you invite me over sometime. I've been divorced for eight years and if this is a sample of what you've got going, count me in. But for the time being, that's the nicest cock I've ever seen in my life. Does the boy know what to do with it?" Brenda said, reaching out and grabbing onto Thomas' rigid member. "God, it's huge!"

"Oh, that he does," Diane said with a smile.

"Well, do you think you could spare him for a few more minutes?" Brenda asked.

Trying to recover from her momentary setback of losing the illusion as the intimidating dominatrix, Diane reached across the desk and grabbed the leash fastened directly to Thomas' cock indirectly to his neck. She gave a swift, hard pull, dragging the stunned Thomas flat across the desk, his ass arched up in the air. Picking up a heavy aluminum ruler from the desktop, Diane swatted the naked man's ass three times, earning a pained grunt with each blow.

"Listen closely," Diane said to the prostate man, whispering softly in his ear. "I want you to fuck her like your life depends on it. Anything short of spectacular will earn you a severe beating when we get home. Do you understand?"

Diane was improvising quickly now, since she could never have anticipated any of this, especially with someone at work. She walked back around the desk and jerked Thomas into an upright position, his massive cock protruding straight out from his athletic body. She continued on and moved behind Brenda, lifted up her dress and pushed her forward, bending her over the desk. Grabbing Thomas' throbbing cock like a handle, Diane pulled him behind Brenda's spread ass cheeks and in one swift motion guided his cock into her parted opening, pushing hard on his wide cock and splitting Brenda's vaginal lips.

"Ohhhhhhhh! It's so big. So big!" Brenda shrieked, and Diane was sure that building security was going to come bursting through the door any second because of the yelling.

For the next hour and a half, Diane watched as Thomas fucked the woman into an endorphin haze. Whatever the man had saved up from last night was drained into the Brenda's eager womb in a series of three huge climaxes. He pumped wildly again and again as the attractive brunette flailed and struggled, then she relaxed and absorbed the violent thrusts of the huge prick, then she would begin thrashing again. Diane was sure she had never witnessed anything like it before and only regretted that Dave was not here to enjoy it with her. In any other circumstance she would have gladly joined in, but she knew she and Thomas still had a night's work ahead of him with Lisa's training.

When it was over, Brenda lay in an exhausted heap on Diane's desk. Brenda could only look up at Diane and smile. Diane reached out and patted her friend's naked ass and said, "Honey, we definitely have to get you over to the house."

"If he's gonna be there," her friend replied in a hoarse voice, "I'll come anytime."

That evening, when she arrived back the house with Thomas, Diane relayed the entire details of the day at the office to Dave. He smiled and shook his head.

"Your office will never be the same. But I'm glad to hear that Brenda's going to join us sometime. I always thought she'd be a pretty hot fuck."

"Oh, you did, did you? Speaking of hot fucks," Diane said. "How did you and Lisa do today?"

"Well, she'll be here any minute now. And I think you'll be pleased. But you two need to get ready," he said, referring Thomas who was waiting downstairs.

"We got this for him," Dave said holding up a stiff, black leather harness and wrist cuffs.

"Oh, I love it!" Diane cheered. "Let's go put him in it."

Within minutes, Diane had strapped Thomas into the thick leather harness. His wrists were cuffed and hooked to rings attached to the cinched waist strap on the harness. A center strap ran up the middle of the front and back, where large steel o-rings joined several other straps wrapping around the sides. A stiff neck collar connected the top of the harness and large steel d-rings were strategically placed on the collar, waist and sides.

Diane stepped back to admire Thomas after he was firmly bound in the harness. His wrists were now securely attached to his waist and he was totally naked except the harness, his large flaccid cock dangling between his legs.

"Slave, I want that cock hard by the time I come back down," Diane ordered, grasping Thomas' limp penis and giving it a squeeze.

"He's beautiful," Diane whispered in Dave's ear. "That's so hot!"

"It gets even better," Dave said mysteriously.

"What?" Diane questioned.

"Well, let's go upstairs and I'll show you. You need to get changed" Dave replied.

In the bedroom, Diane stripped and was preparing to put on a new black vinyl body suit that she bought just for tonight, when Dave stopped her.

"Honey, that won't be necessary. In fact, I want you to put this on," he said, holding up a black leather harness and cuffs identical to the one Thomas was wearing.

"What are you talking about?" she said, now confused at her husband's request.

"Trust me on this one," Dave said reassuring her, as he slipped her second arm through the harness and firmly cinching the waist buckle, causing her to inhale quickly as he pulled it painfully tight. "Do you really want to solve the computing problem at the office?" Dave asked.

She nodded quietly as he pushed her large breasts through the leather straps wrapping around her sides and fastened the collar buckles in the back. Her generous tits now lewdly jutted out between the tight straps. The large chrome o-ring, centered just below her breasts, was cold against her flesh and sent a chill through her, causing her large nipples to harden and stand out.

"And you really do want to help Lisa and Mark, right?" Dave added, now snapping the hooks on her wrist cuffs into the rings on the waist strap.

"Yes, but I thought…" Diane started to ask, but was cut off by Dave.

"Good. Then sit down on the bed," Dave said.

Diane sat down on the edge of the bed and watched in bewilderment as Dave took out a pair of black patent shoes with ridiculously high heels.

"Honey, I can't wear those. Those are 7-inch heels. I won't even be able to walk," she said, but watched helplessly as Dave slipped the shoes on her feet and fastened them, securing the wide ankle straps with tiny, silver locks.

"And I've got the only key," he said smiling and slipped the key into his pocket.

"You bastard. What are you up to?" she said with a slight smile, but a clear note of concern in her voice.

"Okay, let's go," he said pulling her up. Diane could feel both her color and her anger rising as she glared at her husband, who was now in front of her admiring his handiwork.

"That's perfect," he said. "And your clit ring even matches the rings on the harness. Excellent!"

"Dammit, what are you doing!" she yelled.

"Trust me," he said to her, and stepped over to kiss her on the lips. Then he took both of her hard nipples between his fingers and rolled them roughly between his fingers.

"I see you like your new outfit as much as I do," he teased, playing with her protruding nipples.

"I swear, when I get out of this, you're gonna pay," she growled.

"I'm sure I will. But for now, enjoy it and trust me that this is going to fix everything," Dave said.

"It better work!" Diane fumed to herself, as she was now being pushed down the hall, down the stairs, and ultimately coming to rest next to Thomas. They were both forced down on their knees where Dave issued some instructions.

"Tonight, you will be silent unless allowed to speak. If you cannot obey, then you will be gagged and suffer the consequences. Nod if you understand," Dave said, now very much in control.

Diane nodded, startled by the implied threat. She had never seen this side of Dave in their twenty-five years of marriage. And she wasn't sure she liked it at all. And now, the sound of Lisa's car drive up in front of the house did very little to calm Diane's nerves.

The front door flew open and Diane gasped aloud at the sight standing in the doorway. Where Lisa's limp blonde hair had always been before was a tight, black leather hood on her head. A hole in the back of the hood allowed her blonde hair, now woven into a long ponytail, to hang out and whip behind her as she looked quickly around and stepped into the room. Her long legs were encased in tight black boots that went from pointed toes and slender tall heels all the way up as far as Diane could see. Glimpses of the boots flashed from the front slit in the long black leather dress the slim blonde was wearing. A long zipper ran the full length up the front of the fitted dress. The zipper was pulled down just below Lisa's breasts, exposing large pressed mounds of cleavage. Diane could see the young woman's luscious breasts were pushed up and that just a slight tug on the zipper would send them spilling out. In her mind's eye, she could see herself leaning forward and pulling down the zipper, allowing the girl's beautiful tits to envelope and smother her face. Suddenly movement pulled Diane back to the present and aware of her predicament.

As Lisa walked over and stood directly in front of her, Diane noticed dangling leather tentacles extending from her hand. Lisa was carrying a whip of some sort and Diane jerked slightly back as Lisa pressed the nine long leather strands to Diane lips. Without being asked, Diane instinctively kissed strips of the leather flail.

"Good," Lisa said, her voice cold. "Stand up."

As ordered, Diane stood and Lisa stepped to within inches of her. The girl was beautiful, Diane thought to herself, noticing the sharp, dark edge of her lip-liner, the dark wild eyes, the pale, white skin, all framed by the leather hood.

"You were wrong, you know," Lisa said, touching one of Diane's nipples with the whip strands. "I enjoyed the sex with you, but there's a lot more to this than enjoyment. I found that out today, with Dave. You see, it's not about pleasure and not even about sex. It's all about power. To dominate, you have to enjoy the power more than the pleasure of the sex. But you don't. You're too easily sidetracked by the pleasure. Oh, Dave showed me all of the pictures of you - you fucking twenty-some guys, drinking cum, even sticking a champagne bottle up that hot little cunt of yours. How could a slut like you ever think you could dominate me?"

"Oh, no, not that!" Diane thought to herself, her mind beginning to spin out scenarios of doom. "Dave wouldn't have shown her those pictures. He couldn't have!" She could only imagine Lisa telling the events to her husband, and then everyone at the office would know about it.

Lisa reached out and pressed a finger between Diane's legs, slipping a finger into to her damp slit.

"You see, you're already wet just standing here. Oh, yes, and I even saw pictures of you fucking a dog and loving every minute of it. No, dear, you don't really enjoy the power. You just like the sex," Lisa said, pressing her fingers deeper into Diane's wet slit.

"But I think I understand the pleasure of power now. Because tonight, you're going to do everything I want. And cock boy there is going to help," Lisa said, pointing to Thomas.

"First, you're going to walk outside and down to the street," Lisa demanded. "In case any of your neighbors saw me last night, I want them to know who the real slut slave is around here."

Diane opened her mouth in protest only to be silenced by the sting of the leather biting into her naked ass. She hesitated a moment, then the air whistled and another pain flashed through her body as the whip landed again.

"Move! Or I'll peel every inch of flesh off of that lovely round ass of yours!" Lisa warned.

Diane quickly glanced over to Dave for help, confused why he didn't jump in a stop this. Too late. The whip flew again and her backside was now on fire. She saw Lisa's arm move back again, and before it could land another blow, Diane was up and headed out her front door and walking down the sidewalk. She tottered precariously on the impossibly high heels moving slowly down the walkway, hoping that the dusk of evening would be enough to obscure the view of any of their neighbors happening a glance out of a window.

This wasn't at all how she had planned tonight to go, Diane thought. She was supposed to lead, she was supposed to be in control. She was supposed to humiliate the girl! Now, instead, she was walking around her neighborhood, naked, and ashamed, feeling betrayed by her husband, and her ass was aching from a whipping. She almost broke into tears as she returned through the front door and back into the living room.

"There. That was fun, wasn't it?" Lisa taunted. "You enjoyed parading around naked for the neighbors, didn't you, slut? You like showing your hot body off don't you?" "Answer me!" Lisa yelled.

"Yes," Diane replied quietly.

"Yes, what?" Lisa pressed.

"Yes, I like showing my hot body off," Diane confessed.

"Good. You get a little reward for following orders. Both of you come with me," Lisa directed.

She led Diane and Thomas down the hall and into the bathroom, where Diane winced at the sight greeting her. There, hanging from a line, were two huge enema bags, filled and swollen with liquid.

"You're going to love this. It's Dave special mixture," Lisa said smiling at Diane. "The same one you had the night of your big anniversary party. A little wine, a little coffee, and a little something from Dave's special medicine bag."