Dave & Jennifer, New Roommates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer arrived at their house to find Jessica in the Kitchen trying to prepare food for the kids. "I'm so glad you could make it Jennifer." Jessica said. "I have so much work I'm behind on that I could really really benefit from being away from the kids for like 4 hours."

"No problem Mrs. Smith." Jennifer gleefully answered.

This was the usual for the next few days. Jennifer would take the bus from her station by the apartment and jump to 2 other busses along the way which dropped her off right near where the Smith's house was. Jessica was always in her office doing whatever it was she did and Jennifer would play with the kids and feed, bathe, and put them down for their naps every day.

Jessica came out of the room and asked "how are things going out here?".

"Things are great Mrs. Smith. The kids are down for their naps and I'm preparing their lunches for tomorrow already."

"That's fantastic Jennifer. Thank you so very much for being available like this."

"It's definitely not a problem Mrs. Smith. I can definitely use the extra income."

"Are you having money problems Jennifer?" asked Jessica, obviously aware of the conversation that her and Tim had about Jessica and her boyfriend in the bed that one evening.

"Ummm...yeah, a little." Jennifer reluctantly replied. "My boyfriend and I are looking for a place to stay that we can afford but it's really difficult. Our temporary lease is up in 1 week and we haven't been able to find anyplace yet."

"Oh wow! I had no idea that you were in such a tight position Jenn." Jessica said.

"Isn't your boyfriends paycheck enough to provide you with a place to stay?

"No, he only works part time. It's a job he really loves and he says he's not skilled for anything else so he's stuck at the job he has. That's why I was so happy when you offered for me to come watch the kids on the days that you work. That money will definitely help but I'm not sure if it'll be enough for us to get a safe and decent apartment."

Jessica was better informed of their financial situation and the same idea Tim had popped into her mind as well.

"I know this may sound weird and unexpected, but you are both welcome to stay here with US if you need to. We have that guest room in the back that we just store stuff in. We could easily move the stuff into the garage and you could both move in to that room. The more I'm thinking about it, the more it makes sense to me. I will need your help here almost every day with the kids anyways, so it just makes sense that you staying here would be more convenient for all of us. You could live here as part of your pay." Jessica conceded with a smile.

"I would hate to impose like that. Especially since it's me and my boyfriend." Jennifer politely said.

"Nonsense. I'm sure my husband will be fine with the idea." Jessica said this knowing full well that her husband had a thing for Jennifer's tits but was unaware that he and Jennifer had spoken about this very thing in the vehicle a few nights ago.

"Mrs. Smith. I don't know what to say except THANK YOU!"

"No need to thank me Jennifer. You are a trusted person and a member of our family. It would be a great privilege to have you living here with us. Don't worry about your boyfriend either. I'm sure that if you trust him, then we can trust him too." :) Jessica said with a beaming smile to reassure Jennifer that this was something that would be best for everyone.

"Thank you very much Mrs. Smith. I ..."

"Please, call me Jessica. :)" she interrupted. " Like I said. You are a part of our family and Mrs. Smith just makes me feel old anyways. lol"

"Ok. Thank you Jessica. I can't wait to tell my boyfriend, Dave, the good news."

Jennifer left the house after finishing the prep of the lunch for the kids the following day and took the bus route back home and waited for Dave to return home from work.

**

After sharing the good news with Dave, Tim and Jessica helped move Jennifer and Dave into their home over the weekend. They spent some time with the young couple, getting to know Dave better and just asking questions about their journey. They both agreed that Dave seemed a good man and a good match for Jennifer. Jessica actually found Dave to be quite attractive and found herself captivated by him. It was eerily similarly to how her husband was behaving toward Jennifer that one evening. She found herself staring at Dave's crotch in an attempt to get an idea of what he was packing and caught herself staring a bit too long at times. Snapping back to reality, she thought that Dave and Jennifer both seemed to have similar interests in things and got along very well. Of course, living with someone will always expose the ugliness of people, so she was fearfully wondering what types of things they would learn about the young couple.

Things went along smoothly for about 2 or 3 weeks. There were 1.5 baths in the house so the toilet use was not an issue. The showers were a bit tricky but with Jennifer and Jessica both staying home, it was primarily the men that battled over shower time. Both Tim and Dave had to leave at the same time and Dave had a co-worker that lived near by so he was able to get rides with him and pay him for the gas. Overall, it was a very smooth and easy transition. Dave and Jennifer found that sexual activity was a bit of a challenge since their rooms were so close to the kids room.

They would often take advantage of the special occasions when Tim, Jessica, and the kids left to go out together. They would even borrow the Smith's vehicle from time to time so they could go catch a movie or just get away. They would always take advantage of their time with the vehicle, and on many occasions would go to a motel and have quickies. Dave was always very considerate and would lick Jennifer's pussy until she came first. Then he would try to get her to give him a blowjob, which she on very very rare occasions would do, but usually she didn't want to because she knew for a fact that Dave always wanted to shoot his cum into her mouth. She didn't want to do that because she considered it to be gross and not something that she thought she could do without puking. Dave would never last long due to the lack of consistent sexual activity. Dave masturbated to porn often but it was a different thing having his dick in her pussy instead of his own hand.

As time went on, the couple became very comfortable with the Smith's, and likewise the Smith's with them. On one particular day, Dave had the day off and Jennifer wanted to go shopping. Dave didn't feel like going to the mall so he offered her money to take the bus to the mall and said he'd just stay home and catch up on some sleep. Jennifer agreed and went to the Mall at 10 AM. Jessica had mentioned that she didn't have any work to do that day which allowed for Jennifer to go to the mall and leave the kids with Jessica. Jessica was unaware that Dave had decided to stay home since he was in the room and hadn't come out.

Jessica took the opportunity after putting the kids down for a nap to get a shower in. She didn't bother shutting the door since she figured it was just her and the kids. That way she could hear the kids if they decided to get up. The shower had a lightly frosted glass door and always became more transparent as it got wet from the shower.

Dave suddenly woke up due to his need to use the bathroom. He got up and put a shirt on and walked out into the hallway toward the bathroom. He noticed the Full Bathroom door open and figured he'd use that one since it was closer than the 1/2 Bath across the other side of the house. He turned the corner into the doorway of the bathroom and noticed that it was a little foggy. Confused at first but then realized the shower was running, he looked toward the shower and immediately was aware that he had just walked in on Jessica!! He could plainly see the outline of her tight body behind the shower door. His eyes immediately focused on the longest nipples he'd ever laid eyes on.

Jessica had not noticed he was in the room yet since she was facing slightly away from him. Dave realized this and quietly moved back behind the door. His cock immediately rose to action after witnessing a pair of nipples that he had only dreamed about until then. He became so erect that he tented the front of his shorts and realized that it would be difficult to hide such an obvious erection if anyone were to encounter him. He was however overcome with desire to try and get another peek of Jessica's super hot body and those mind blowing tits and nipples. If only that glass door wasn't in the way and obstructing him from getting a clear view.

He decided that any view was better than NO view. He carefully peeked his head around the door again and made sure she wasn't looking in his direction and wouldn't notice him. The mirror had fogged up so there was no risk of her knowing he was there due to his reflection in the mirror. Jessica was facing the shower head and away from the doorway. She was letting the water cascade across her face as she rubbed away the grime and sweat. This offered Dave a very good side view of Jessica and her protruding nipples. He took the time to admire her entire body and found that her ass was better than he imagined from sneaking peeks at it in the jeans she wore around the house.

Dave stood in the doorway as long as he thought was possible, while slowly pulling on his erect cock through his shorts. Dave noticed that she had already washed her hair and had shaved her legs so he reasoned that she was about ready to exit the shower. He took that opportunity to go back to his room before he got caught. First thing though, he ran to the other bathroom to take care of his bladder which he had conveniently forgotten for those moments. He then cautiously walked back through the house and quickly snuck back into his room before Jessica exited the shower.

He waited a short while and heard Jessica in the Kitchen preparing a meal and pulling out pots and pans. He decided it was best for him to join her and let her know that he was there in the house. He put on his favorite pair of jeans and a Aeropostale shirt but no socks or shoes. He walked into the kitchen and announced his presence, "Hello Jessica. Can I help you with anything?".

Jessica unaware of his presence in the house, jumped and yelped. She immediately apologized and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't even realize you were in the house. Yes, some help would be wonderful. "

"I'm sorry. I took a much needed Ciesta today to catch up on some sleep."

"Are the kids keeping you up at nights?" Jessica asked.

"No, just the heat. It's hard to sleep when you're so close to someone else and it's this hot."

"I totally understand." Jessica agreed. "Tim and I often sleep on opposite sides of the bed and usually have to sleep with little to nothing on just to stay cool."

Dave was not prepared for Jessica to share that much information and his cock reminded him of the excellent scene he'd just witnessed earlier and began to stiffen up again upon hearing her comment about having no clothes on at night.

"We'll have to try that too. Maybe that will help me sleep better." Dave said with a flirty smile.

Jessica noticed the smirk on his face and realized that he was smirking due to her mentioning their nakedness at night. At first she felt embarrassed about revealing that information, but then she noticed the slight bulge forming in Dave's jeans. She suddenly realized that her admission of such facts had an obvious effect on Dave. It excited her to realize that her words caused such arousal in Dave. She didn't expect that the idea of her naked could have that much affect on anyone other than her husband. Given the lack of sex life since Jennifer and Dave moved in, Jessica found herself flattered by his physical display of arousal.

She tried her best to ignore the tension in the room and moved on with the preparation of dinner. She gave small tasks to Dave which he gladly helped with and in no time Dinner was ready. Jennifer had not yet returned from the mall and Tim was not expected home for another hour.

Dave and Jessica went and sat on the couch and talked about his job and her job and other current events. The entire time they were talking, Dave continually stole glances at Jessica's chest and in his mind envisioned the nipples he had accidentally chanced upon earlier in the day. Jessica too was preoccupied with thoughts about Dave's cock that was hiding under those jeans. The bulge wasn't overtly large but she wasn't someone that was too hung up on size anyways. To her, it was more about how the guy used it that mattered most.

In the middle of their discussions and thoughts, the kids came back out from their naps and took positions on the couch between Dave and Jessica. The kids had become quite comfortable with Dave and Jennifer and didn't shy away from cuddling up to either one of them. The idea of the kids being that comfortable around them gave Jessica reassurance that they had done a good thing helping them by inviting them into their home.

Shortly after, Jennifer returned from the mall with bags in her hands. Dave immediately sprung up and helped her with the bags. Once Tim came home, they all sat down and enjoyed the meal that Dave and Jessica prepared. As the evening wore on, the kids eventually were sent back to their rooms and fell asleep from the exhaustion of playing hard with Jennifer and Dave. It was a nice reprieve for Tim and Jessica to have them in the house and able to distract the kids so much. Tim said that he was going to turn in since he had a long flight tomorrow. He was asked to fly to the East Coast and champion a meeting with a upcoming client that would bring his company a large income if he could present them with the solutions they needed. Jennifer also felt like she was too tired to stay up and watch any more TV. She had done a lot of walking at the mall and was exhausted. Dave felt wide awake from his extensive nap he had earlier in the day and said that he would be in after the movie was done. Jessica was also not tired and decided to stay up also.

Jessica and Dave were left on the couch, one at each end, and they both watched the movie that was on the screen. The movie was a romantic comedy and had some very funny moments as well as some pretty steamy ones. The steamy ones were having an effect on both Dave & Jessica, especially after the thoughts they were having about the other earlier in the day.

About then, a scene came on the screen where the woman was on a bed and she was kissing the man while covered by the sheets. As they became more enthusiastic, the sheet was no longer hiding her breasts or her firm, but smallish, tits came into view. Dave was extremely focused on the movie, especially on the woman's tits. In the midst of him staring at the woman's tits, he was suddenly aware that his cock was becoming stiff again and pushing his shorts outward. He tried to discreetly move into a position where his boner would not be noticeable to Jessica but his fidgeting actually drew more attention from Jessica.

"Are you ok over there?" she covertly smiled and asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. How about you?" he quickly retorted. Almost too quickly.

"Looks like you're a bit uncomfortable over there. Is this movie making you uncomfortable to watch with me here?" Jessica asked with a sincere tone.

Dave didn't want to admit that he now had a raging hard on. He especially didn't want to let on that he had witnessed her naked body in the shower earlier today, which was largely what was causing his massive erection. He was looking at the tits on the TV but was imagining Jessica's naked tits in the shower.

"No, you're not making me uncomfortable. I just needed to adjust myself to get more comfortable because of how I was sitting for so long."

"Ok, I was just checking." Jessica snickered knowing full well why he was fidgeting.

Dave picked up on the suttle fact that she was aware that he was experiencing arousal from the hot scene on the TV. He then wondered if the scene on the TV was arousing her. He decided to just drop the notion. Soon the movie moved to more comical scenes and eventually to a happy conclusion. After the movie ended, both Dave and Jessica decided to turn in.

"I'm think I'm going to bed now. Thanks for helping me with dinner tonight. I really appreciated it." Jessica said as she rose to go back to her bedroom.

"No problem Jessica. I'm happy to help." Dave said with a smile as he again admired her body remembering what it looked like through the frosted glass in the shower.

Dave then went into the bedroom that him and Jennifer shared. The lights were off and he could hear Jennifer faintly snoring so he knew that she was passed out. He removed all of his clothes remembering what Jessica shared earlier as a way to keep cool. He carefully climbed into the bed and curled up behind Jennifer. He moved his arm around her side and laid his hand on her left breast. Jennifer, waking to the feeling the intimate contact, moaned an unconscious disapproval and moved his hand off of her tit. This always frustrated Dave so he rolled over and just went to sleep.

Jessica was up early in the morning seeing Tim off to the airport. Tim was expected to be gone the entire weekend. Dave also conveniently had the entire weekend off and wondered if perhaps he'd have any other chances to steal a look at Jessica's body, nude or semi nude. The biggest problem was Jennifer. He would not have many chances of sneaking into the bathroom as Jessica showered with her there.

Dave started to fabricate ways to get Jennifer out of the house so that he would have alone time with Jessica, thereby increasing chances to share intimate moments.

Tim said goodbye to Jessica, the kids, and to Dave and kissed Jessica long on the lips prior to going out the door. "I'll be sure to contact you each night honey." Tim added before walking out to the car. That also reminded Dave that with the car gone, it would be harder to find ways to get Jennifer out of the way. He was pretty pissed at her constant denial of his advances and just felt like she no longer wanted anything sexually with him.

Jessica came out into the dining area a little while later, slightly groggy yet, and asked if Jessica needed her to watch the kids again today.

"Yes, if you don't mind Jennifer. I have a lot of work to catch up on and today would be a great day to do that."

"No problem Jessica. Dave will be going to work soon and the kids and I can maybe go down the street to the playground and be completely out of your hair for a long time."

The PLAYGROUND! Dave suddenly realized that the Playground would be a great thing to suggest to Jessica in order to create opportunities in the future to get more alone time with Jessica if he desired. If only he didn't have to work today. It would be too obvious if he called in sick so he just decided to shower and prepare for work.

Jennifer watched the kids as she typically did while Jessica locked herself away in her office catching up on paperwork and other work related tasks. Jessica decided to take a break and came out of her office. Right at that moment, Jennifer had prepared the kids for the walk down to the playground.

"Oh, you're actually taking them down to the playground?"

"Yeah, I asked them if they would like to and they all screamed their approval :)"

"That's good for them." Jessica said. "It will help wear them out so they sleep better tonight."

Jennifer and the kids left the house and walked down to the playground that was 2 blocks down the street. Jessica was alone again, or at least she thought she was. To make sure this time, she walked around from room to room and checked to make sure she was actually alone. She approached the door to Jennifer and Dave's room and knocked on the door. She was certain she was alone but something made her knock anyways. Nobody answered so she slowly opened the door and peered into the room. It was empty as expected.