Dave and Jill and Ian... Her Ex... Life Six Months On

Story Info
Six months on and Jill and Dave making their own life.
2.6k words
2.85
24.9k
10
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers

Thanks again go to 'Jill' -a friend - for first requesting my assistance, for her supplying the idea, plot and direction. Also thanking her, for her continued support throughout;

If reading porn stories, or descriptions of people having sex offends you go and read some other form of written work!

DAVE & JILL & IAN ...HER EX...LIFE SIX MONTHS ON.

It had been six months since the divorce between Ian and Jill, Dave her new lover and her, were living an almost utopian existence. Filled with an ever growing sexual relationship that fulfilled her every need and much, much more than she had ever experienced with her ex husband Ian. Jill rarely thought about Ian any more. Dave made sure of that by filling her days with endless sex sessions, trying new things every day, her knowledge of sexual positions was a thousand times better than it had ever been with her ex. Gone were the never ending missionary once weekly 'wham bang thank you mam' fucks that Ian had provided, replaced by a repertoire of positions that she had never imagined could be performed but Dave was so good, so patient with her and such a stud in the fucking department.

Jill was humming softly to herself as she padded around the kitchen preparing her man's breakfast. Bacon, crispy just like he liked it. Eggs, scrambled soft but properly cooked and a toasted cinnamon and raisin bagel were all in various stages of preparation. The smile on her face spoke volumes to the change in her life, gone were the dreary long days of waiting for a man who may or may not return. Now she had a man who seemed intent on providing her with everything she could wish for domestically, professionally and sexually, yes Jill was in a much happier place than ever before, so there was little surprise she rarely thought about Ian now.

Across town...

Ian lay asleep on top of the bed that had seen better and cleaner times, indeed the smell from the unwashed and unclean bedding would if, Jill had still been his wife, been enough for grounds to divorce anyway. Ian was whimpering in his sleep 'I love you to baby.' the dream he was having had Jill pleading for him to take her back,

'But I love you Ian please take me back I made a silly mistake', the thought made Ian jump up suddenly awake. Only to realise it had only been a dream, another one crueller than usual, he turned to the bedside cabinet, and lifted the faded and grime covered photo of Jill and him on their wedding day. He started to shake and began sobbing again, the tears joining the rest of the moisture stains on the bedding.

Lovers nest...

Dave was stretching as he began to waken up, the smell of freshly ground coffee filled his nostrils quickly followed by the familiar smells of his favourite weekend breakfast, ham, scrambled and toasted bagel. He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands, and smiled to himself, less than a year ago he was local bad boy, intent on being a thorn in the authority's side. Now he had settled down into a steady routine, had new job money and a wonderful woman that fulfilled every need he wished for. He ran his hands down onto his already hardening cock, as he recalled the sex from the night before. He gave himself a squeeze of the balls and gently stroked the hardening shaft rubbing the tip of his thumb over the knob end as the first traces of pre-cum oozed from the tip. He smiled as he thought of the heightened state of their passion towards each other; it had never waned in the past six months since the divorce indeed if anything it was growing. Each day was filled by at least sex four if not five times a day. Dave got an even bigger smirk on his face as he thought of that wimp Ian that he had so easily taken Jill away from. 'I bet the little prick hasn't had shag since the divorce' he smugly thought to himself. Giving his cock several hard pumps at that idea.

The sex sessions were and could be varied in length, sometimes a quickie like a blow job, or eating Jill's pussy prior to going to work. Down to the hours of long lasting, lust filled and passionate hard fucking sex they enjoyed together. Dave knew he couldn't get enough of Jill; she was every man's pornographic dream girl. Always willing, always eager to learn, or try new tricks and the appetite whoa it was of the gauge. He chuckled as he thought about the times during the day he had to slip away and have a quick tug of his cock, even just thinking about her gorgeous face, her body, her looks was enough t get him instantly hard and ready for action.

Again he laughed almost too loud as he heard Jill plating up his breakfast down the hallway in the kitchen, of how Ian or Mr. Dickless as he preferred to call him would be passing his bodily fluids in the old fashioned five finger shuffle if at all! "Useless prick!" he said out loud.

Across town...

Ian had by now stopped his pathetic sobbing, and was wandering about in filthy underwear...A tin of baked beans was held in one hand, while a spoon fed his mouth with the cold breakfast. Depression had set in a long time ago... After the divorce he had descended into a man who had no care of his appearance, state of dress, or indeed his personal cleanliness. For anyone who was unfortunate enough to meet him on his rare excursions outside the smell of unwashed flesh, clothing and what was in that clothing made most people cover their noses.

Yes it was safe to say Ian had lost his interest in life. His drinking was taking over his life, he had started smoking and had only got electric, but no gas supply to his home, both cut off for non-payment. Although paid for in full the insides of the home rarely saw the light of day. It would only be a matter of time before he lost his home as well. Life was a bitch, and she was kicking him hard when he was down... Ian stopped wandering around and slumped back into the single chair in what was the lounge, now resembled an empty shell, a bit like his life. "I still love you baby!" he began sobbing like a child again.

"You were a great cook Jill! Why is life so fucking cruel to ME!" he screamed the last bit before hurling the can and the remnants of the contents at the wall. A bang and beans blasted out of the open can all over the wall. "Fucking bastard stole her from me!...st...sto...ole...h..e...r!" his pathetic sobbing wracking his body, making him stammer.

Lovers nest...

Dave was fully awake now, as Jill walked into their bedroom, he pulled himself up and licked his lips "Mmm smells good baby!" He looked at his lovely woman her naked body clearly visible through the negligee. He noticed immediately she had already done her hair and touched up her makeup, some of it he knew was still evident on his cock's shaft. He knew she did this to please him, she had told him several times she never did it for Ian 'Mr. Dickless' her ex husband. He knew that he, Dave always made sure he assured her she was sexier than any other woman he knew. Jill in return always ensured she looked top dollar and absolutely amazing for him.

Even when she wasn't naked either being fucked senseless, or sucking his balls dry she always ensured she dressed classy and just simply knockout. "Want some sexy?" he asked,

Smouldering blue eyes looked back at him, "some, what my stud?" she sexily asked.

With that he put a piece of bacon on a piece of bagel and then topped it with scrambled egg. He then used two fingers to lift it up and place it in her mouth. "mmm!... nice, even if I say so myself!"

Jill slid in beside him, and rested her head on his strong muscled chest, twirling his wiry hair in her fingers and occasionally kissing him lightly on his chest. For a short time they shared the food in almost total silence, only now and then a sigh or a moan escaped one or others mouth. Jill turned her face towards his and breathed a seductive "I love you baby!" to finally break their silence.

Dave smiled, "I know baby, I know .. and I love you too!" placing the tray on the bedside cabinet, he leaned over and kissed her gently, then passionately, before breaking apart and stripped of her negligee. Pushing her onto her back he kisses his way down her chest, brushing her breasts lightly, kissing each nipple as gently as he could also, before tracing his tongue over her navel, stomach and finally, Jill lets out a sigh of pleasure.

Dave begins to eat her out. "Mmm babes you taste so good, I could eat this pussy for hours!"

"Oh Dave, Dave that's it just there...right there Ooooooh!" for twenty minutes he pleasured her using nothing more than his tongue, and his hot breath.

"Ohhh God that's so good, don't stop eat me lover, eat my pussy stud!" Dave obliged her for a further twenty minutes until she felt that familiar tingle in her stomach, then moments later she felt her juices flow freely into his mouth which continued to eat her like nothing had happened. Dave had a habit of teasing her like that, he knew she loved it and that was why he did it.

Once she had finished Cumming Jill twisted around and under her lover's body, until she could reach his stiff cock, waving about between his spread legs, as he knelt where he had been while eating her pussy. Jill slid the knob end into her mouth with a practiced ease, she momentarily recalled that first time when she had struggled to accommodate his huge cock, before returning to the task in hand. Soon Dave had rolled them both over until he was underneath; Jill was straddling his head and was bobbing her head up and down on his thick turgid cock in a perfect 69'r.

Dave already knew what were ahead, another great fuck session, and a chance to pound his lovers pussy in yet another different way, he was already thinking what position shall I fuck her in today?

Across town...

Ian had stopped crying again, he was staring at a book; in fact it was Jill and his wedding album. It cheered him up to look through it, at least at the time. It was the after effects he was unable to control. As he looked through the pages, he could almost visualise her truly voluptuous body, that was what had attracted him to her at the outset, he shook his head "Oh Jill baby, you were stunning. You had a wonderfully sexy body!" he kept whispering to himself.

If only he had told her or spent more time with her perhaps this would never have happened. But Ian was so into his own misery and self loathing that he never would realise that it was technically his own fault for leaving her alone for days, sometimes weeks at a time. No he still thought he had been a perfect lover, a perfect husband. No Ian was never to realise how self centred he had been, perhaps then he could have came to terms with why he was sat in a dilapidated house, that had once been clean, tidy and cared for by the woman he had in so many ways mistakenly assumed was always to be compliant with his wishes.

His view that any woman was lucky to have him, and a once a week missionary fuck was going to keep her happy. Well how wrong had he been...

Lovers nest...

Dave an Jill were in the reverse 69 position, both having deep erotic feelings coursing through their bodies as their sexual energy carried them towards the inevitable respective orgasms. Dave then broke away, and taking Jill in his hands smiled at her, "Time for today's new position my darling!" Jill lay on the bed and sighed as she watched Dave rearrange the bedding her hand had already found its way to her aching pussy, and she mindlessly stroked it with fingers as she waited.

" hey you no cheating!" the mocking retort brought her back from her dream world sate and she found Dave was moving her body into position.

"What's this one called?" Jill asked.

"This is called working in the garden baby; you'll love it I promise." Dave said.

Dave instructed Jill on the last few parts of the position, but basically she was lying on my back legs in the air, pointing straight up at the ceiling. Dave was kneeling with his knees astride her hips, and then that's where my help came in. Taking his cock in her hands, pulling it back slightly and placing it at the entrance to her pussy, all Dave had to do to penetrate her pussy was to press backwards. Over the next minutes discovering that either one of them could roll back or forth to operate the desired fucking, and create even more pleasure.

Dave was already making her feel like her impending orgasm was going to explode quickly and with enormous effect, if the feelings deep down at the rear of her pussy were anything to go by.

"Fuck me baby! Harder, harder nearly there, oh fuck nearly thereeeeee!...Oh god, oh God going to cum, going to cummmm!" then the sparks and fireworks took over.

Dave had done it again; my pussy throbbed, pulsed and squeezed on his cock as it subsided from that terrific orgasm. Eventually it stopped only for Dave to immediately start moving his cock in and out of my already well fucked pussy. Jill sighed, knowing Dave and she were about to pass a Saturday in their most favourite pastime, Fucking each other's brains out.

Dave meanwhile was thinking 'maybe it's time to make a new tape, then I can send 'Mr Dickless another video of wanking material' he almost laughed out at that idea, but stopped himself in time. No point in letting his sordid little scheme out of the bag unless he had too!

Across town...

At exactly the moment when Jill was having her orgasm under her new lover Dave. Ian was once again crying like a baby, as usual he had been trying to formulate a plan in his drink fogged mind, that would win Jill back for him. Once again it had worked so simply. Jill would say yes, run back to him embrace him, and they would make passionate love together.

Jill would be lying on her back, her legs open and willingly! no she'd be pleading with him to screw her like only he could. Jill was telling him how good he was in bed; he could almost feel her body under him as he lay on top of the bed. He allowed himself a rare smile as he placed his hand on his swollen cock, giving himself several good pumps up and down the shaft before he felt his cum creep up the shaft and several small spurts came from the end of his already deflating cock. Ian recalled how much Jill loved missionary sex on the Saturday nights, when he got back home from where ever he had been at work or the pub.

Yes he had been a good man to Jill she had liked his big six inch cock, so why was it they always ended when he saw the smiling smirking face of her new lover Dave, emerge as it always did into the final part of all his plans.

TBC...

easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers