Dave and Leroy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at the engraving."

"'Handcuff me to the bed when I think about fleeing.' I don't understand."

"If I ever think about leaving you again, just cuff me to something solid to keep me grounded."

"Are you going to run away again, Honey?"

"I don't plan on it, but if I ever try, I give you permission."

"Well, I might use them for other things." Dave kissed him again and reached into the box for the next little box. "I know exactly what this is." He smiled and opened the small box, it held the two silver rounds that he collects every year, a US Silver Eagle and a Chinese Silver Panda, they were both encased in airtight capsules. "Honey, you have spent too much on me."

"I would have to spend my last cent to spend too much on you. Actually, I would go into debt to make you happy, Dave. I love you."

Dave looked in the box and pulled out what he thought would be the last box, but there was another one underneath. He unwrapped an envelope of paperwork, Dave unfolded it, and it was Leroy's will, the deed to the house and other paperwork. "I should have done this a long time ago, I started to, and just never finished. I have changed my will so you'll get everything I have, as you knew I had part of my family receiving part of my things, you are my life you deserve everything of mine. I need you to come to the bank with me to sign the paperwork to have access to my accounts. The house is paid for, you knew I did that years ago. I asked you to sign a paper a few months ago. I don't even think you looked at it...." Dave shook his head, he honestly didn't remember signing anything for Leroy, but he is sure he probably did, Dave knows he is terrible at not looking at things. "But I was having your name put on the deed. You are my life, Dave, you should get everything of mine if I do pass away. I know it isn't like I'm going to pass away tomorrow. I know it was more of a possibility when I was in the Marines but you never know what will happen tomorrow, and this is the only way I could think of that I would be taking care of you."

Dave just looked at Leroy, he had tears in his eyes. "Dave, I know you said I take care of you just fine, and you know that I still think I'm useless, but this will help me feel useful and less of a burden. I love you."

Dave hugged and kissed Leroy, he wasn't expecting to have full access to everything that Leroy owned and accounts. He always knew Leroy had included him in his will and he also knew if Leroy ever was killed in action his family would never throw him out of the house, but he never expected this. "Thank you, Leroy, I have wanted to do the same with everything I have, too, I love you."

Dave pulled the last box out of the box, he opened it, and it was a heart shaped locket with a key for his key chain. This was also engraved, 'Now you have the key to my heart, always and forever.' Dave could see the .925 of the locket, and he turned the golden key over, and it was marked 10k, so he knew the heart was sterling silver, and the key was gold. "Leroy, thank you for the gifts, you spent way too much on me, Babe."

"I love you, Dave, more than you will ever know, and I could never spend enough on you." Leroy pulled Dave up close to him, snuggled in and they laid there holding one another. They fell into a blissful sleep, until early afternoon when they hear the doorbell, Dave is the first to wake up to the sound and Leroy stirs but doesn't wake. Dave gets out of bed, dresses and goes out to see who was interrupting their Christmas together.

He opens the door with a smile. It was Jewels, Leroy's youngest sister, who was standing there with a friend. "Hey, Jewels."

She was smiling up a storm, "Hi Dave, is Leroy around?" She bounced in the door and hugged Dave. "This is my friend Alissa."

"Nice to meet you, Alissa." Dave held his hand out to shake, she smiled and replied shyly that it was nice to meet him. "You brother is asleep. I will get him."

"I can."

"No, I better, he isn't dressed." Jewels laughed and said they would wait in the family room.

Dave went down the hall, when he walked in the bedroom, Leroy was dressing. "Jewels?"

"Yeah."

Leroy walked down the hall, through the kitchen to the family room. "Hey, Sis, what's up?"

"Leroy, I love you, you know that."

"Yeah, I know, and I love you too." Leroy looked a little suspicious.

Jewels looked so excited, and she looked over at her friend and then grabbed her hand. "Leroy, I want to introduce you to the love of my life, Alissa."

Leroy smiled, "Nice to meet you, Alissa." He looked at Jewels. "I'm glad you could finally trust me with your secret."

"You knew?"

"Dad told me a few years ago."

"Dad knows?"

Leroy laughed. "Apparently dad knows a lot more than he lets on. But I'm proud of you, Sis, but do me a huge favor and keep it from mom. I love you, but you shouldn't go through what I am."

"I want to come out completely Leroy, I don't want to hide anymore."

"I know what you are saying, Jewels, look how long I kept the secret from Mom, and I'm paying for it. Well I know she would have reacted this way no matter what, but if I had come out at twenty like you, all this bullshit that mom has put me through would have been done and over with."

"Mom's coming around Leroy, I'm not sure how well she's going to take that now her youngest is in love with another woman, but you know what, she's going to have to deal with it." Jewels smiled and looked at Alissa. "I have Alissa for support, you have Dave."

"Well, if you need a place to stay, you know you always have our home. Are you planning on telling the rest of the family soon?"

"Yeah, I wanted to tell you first, I was going to give mom her heart attack later today." She laughed. "But I don't think it will faze her too badly, as I said Leroy, she's coming around." She jumped up and hugged Leroy and then Dave, she whispered in Leroy's ear, "You two smell like sex, you need to take a shower."

Leroy laughed, "You are the one that interrupted after coitus snuggling." Jewels just shook her head. "It was nice meeting you, Alissa, I hope we get to see lots more of you." Dave and Leroy hugged Alissa, and they bounced out the door.

"Do you think she'll tell Sue today?"

"Knowing Jewels as well as I do, yeah, I'm sure she'll spring it on mother at the dinner table." Leroy laughed. "I really hope that she changes her mind though, I don't want her to get the shit that we've gone through."

"Well, it's all up to her, and we do really stink, so let's go take a shower," Dave responded.

Edited 10/20/2021