Dave and Linda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim rubs her clit fast like fiend with one hand. With the other, she forces in her fingers. She squeezes in all four fingers. Her fingers lay in between Linda's arms and the roof of her pussy. Linda begins to try pumping again.

The going is slow as Kim begins to orgasm instantly. Her muscles tighten and loosen in waves as she cums hard against Linda's hands. Linda is slowly pushed back by the waves of muscle pushing on her. Once back at the entrance to Kim's pussy, Linda pushes back and then withdraws. When she withdraws she is pushed out by the tightening muscles. First one hand is removed and then the other as Kim's powerful orgasm pushes Linda out.

Kim screams loudly and fiercely and throws her head back onto the pillow as she cums. Kim squirts a little cum on Linda as her final hand is pushed out. As she cums, Kim rubs furiously on her clit and jabs her four fingers in and out of her stretched pussy. Kim's orgasm is over quickly and she collapses back onto the bed as Linda licks the cum from her fingers.

Linda then climbs up to Kim and grabs her in her arms. They embrace each other and share another deep passionate kiss. As their tongues dance the tango they share the taste of one another. After a long kiss Linda and Kim lay together in the bed and hold one another until they both are asleep.

12