Dave Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen's surprising reaction.
955 words
4.15
65.2k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is best enjoyed directly after reading my first story "Dave." Cheers!

*****

I couldn't believe it. My wife had just learned about my three-way relationship with Dave and Vanessa, and was soaking wet. I cupped her engorged pussy mound in my hand, and began applying pressure with my palm is a slow, circular motion. Karen purred contentedly.

"Oh baby, that's so nice. I'm going to come very quickly if you keep this up. I'm so hot right now."

Karen snaked her hand over to my crotch and latched onto my rock hard, six-inch erection. The tension between us was supercharged. Karen and I have a decent, but routine sex life which had been slowly declining through the past few years. We were still in our mid-thirties, but the challenging careers we both pursued left little time for romance. I had not felt Karen, or myself, so excited since our honeymoon days.

"Alright stud, you better slow down. I don't want to cum until I get this dick inside me."

Karen rolled over and straddled my thighs, stroking my cock with two hands while she stared into my eyes. She had a mischievous grin on her face, and I could tell I was in for a very hot round of fucking. Karen held my cock by the tip and scooted herself up so her clit was pressed against my balls. She began rubbing her hot little box up and down my cock, pausing after the third time, lining up my cock with her dripping wet opening, and sliding all the way down my shaft in one stroke. She sat for a minute with her eyes closed, grinning at me while she massaged my cock by squeezing her pussy muscles.

"Right where you belong," she said. "So, what was it like?"

I knew this was coming. A few years back Karen and I had started telling each other sexual stories while fooling around, usually loosely based on real experiences and with the names removed. At first it was a bizarre feeling for us both, processing the combination of jealousy and sexual excitement. Something about imagining your life partner engaged in acts with others brings a rush of adrenaline, and never failed to arouse us. I had long debated telling Karen about my three-way relationship, but was concerned I would shock her. Her stories were always much more typical: sex in a car, in a pool after closing, with some stranger from a nightclub, etc. Now that I knew the effect this story was having on her sex drive, I couldn't wait to share every sordid detail.

"Honestly, it was incredible."

"Was she that good?"

"Honey, I want to be honest with you, but I don't want to make you mad. Vanessa was an insatiable lover, but I was never in love with her. It's not the same as with you."

Karen pondered my answer for a second, and I began to wonder if this story might be too much.

"So what made it so great?" She asked, slowly sliding up and down my rigid pole.

"It was the chemistry of all three of us. We were all horny twenty-two year olds, and once the taboo was broken open, it was like a race to see how sexually far we could go. We explored everything our dirty minds could think up."

Karen began bouncing faster on my member, as she strode closer to her inevitable orgasm. The bed started to squeak and creak noticeably, and I recalled with amusement that Dave's bed in the guestroom was just on the other side of the wall.

"Weren't you jealous?"

"Actually, no. Vanessa and I were just fuckbuddies. It was a little strange at first, when I would come home and see them fucking on the couch. I guess it just felt natural after a while. I would fuck her, Dave would fuck her, sometimes all at the same time."

"That's...so...hot!" My wife exclaimed, breathing raggedly as she neared her peak. "What was your favorite part?"

The most difficult question of all. How to choose the best of over a hundred incredible experiences? One night stuck in my mind in particular.

"One night, we all happened to have dates at the same time, and somehow they all sucked. The three of us all ended up at the apartment at 1 am, feeling a bit disappointed. Dave brought out a bottle of tequila he had picked up, and we started doing shots while playing truth or dare. By the time the bottle was empty, we had learned about Vanessa's secret fantasy of getting double penetrated."

"No way."

"Yeah, it was pretty crazy. It was my first time doing anal. The most amazing feeling was how tight her ass was, and how I could feel Dave's big cock thrusting in her pussy at the same time."

"Dave has a big cock?" she panted, on the brink of release.

"Yeah, just a little bit bigger," I fibbed. His cock was actually a good three inches longer and way thicker than mine, a difference that was never lost on Vanessa.

"Oh shit just fuck me now!" Karen shouted. I grabbed her hips and began jackhammering my dick in and out of her pussy, my balls slapping against her asshole.

"Ahhhhhh..."I groaned, pulling her down hard on top of me while I exploded inside her. Karen ground her hips against me in a circular motion, mashing her clit against my pelvic bone as she joined me in orgasmic bliss. She collapsed onto me, sandwiching her breasts against my chest as we both breathed our way back into the world.

"I think we should do this more often." Karen stated.

I couldn't agree more.