Dave Feeds Me My First Cock

Story Info
My first experience of orally pleasuring another man.
1.2k words
4.04
64.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the internet finally reached us here in Africa, it was slow and exorbitantly expensive. Nowadays it is only a fraction less expensive, but still frustratingly slow. Because of this, the only time I could check out hot and exciting porn on the net was when I finally was alone at work after everyone else had gone home. Like so many other inexperienced surfers, I battled to find the right sites. Most were pay sites and there was no way I was giving my credit card details away on the net. There were constant pop-ups and sometimes it became so bad that I had to switch the pc off to stop the pop-ups. I did however finally get a tip from our IT guy (I am sure I often left tell-tale signs of what I had been doing on the net).

At last I could surf and perv to my heart's content. I was very inquisitive, naive and extremely hungry. I was turned on by almost everything I found (but I do not like illegal porn, scat, pain, rape - I prefer when all involved are enjoying themselves willingly). There were teenies, young women, mature women, grannies, 3somes, orgies, groups and so forth. I obviously also stumbled on some gay porn, but I made a berth around this (I was initially not interested).

At first I did not notice, but the pictures focused largely on the women being totally exposed. Cameras would zoom in on their orifices. This focus extended to scenes where the women were depicted showing how much they enjoyed servicing hard cocks. Snapshots showed them with cocks on their foreheads, cheeks, tummies, in their mouths, in their beautiful cunts or arses and mostly in their hungry mouths. I couldn't help but wonder whether they really enjoyed it. For some or other reason I started to wonder how they felt when doing this. This now got me wondering if I would smile as broadly if I had a cock in my mouth and cum all over my face. I was repelled by the thought, but could not stay away from the porn site my IT friend had shown me.

I stopped worrying about what the women thought and looked at hardcore porn, wishing I was the one getting serviced. I was single and had not gotten laid in months. I furiously wanked off to these scenes and left load after load after load on the office floor. I wonder if anybody noticed. I am sure a few of my colleagues must have known that I surfed loads of porn.

As I surfed, I discovered an advert for an adult "dating" site. They claimed to have willing and available women in my area - yeah right! Obviously I could not resist and eventually signed up. It was extremely difficult to make up a profile, but I managed to get the basics loaded and had a look around. I was quite surprised that there actually were a few people from my area. Almost all were men seeking sex - figures! Some married guys were even seeking action with other men. This was not what I was after, but I felt better knowing I was not the only one in this one-horse-town that was desperate.

My fav site was getting a little lame after a few weeks. I must have looked at just about everything they offered. The only pages I ignored were the gay and tranny pages. Out of a mixture of boredom, curiosity and admittedly even some intrigue, I ventured in and at first was uncomfortable. It was only after I discovered some truly stunning gurls that I became more curious. I could not help it, but I was actually starting to enjoy this.

Days went by with me surfing and jerking. I still looked at gorgeous women indulging in blatant unadulterated hot steamy sex, yet, as time progressed, I found myself sneaking more and more onto the tranny sites. Now I was having fantasies of having one of these women and having hot sessions with her. I slowly started yearning to taste a clit like theirs and progressively my hunger and obsession grew. I live in Africa and there just are no she-males or trannies here, but I wanted to taste a pussy on a stick! Slowly I accepted that I had a hunger and that a guy would be able to satiate my curiosity.

I started frequenting the "dating" site more often and soon got hit on by people from abroad and even by a few from where I lived. One chap who lived in the same town as I offered to educate me. It took me a long time to finally meet Dave to try my hand at pleasuring another man. I had fantasized about this so often. Our first meeting resulted in me having a few whiskys and nothing happening. We promised to meet again and this time around Dave wasted no time and went straight for my crotch. Before I knew it I had a guy blowing me. It felt really good. Knowing from experience that I lose interest after I have ejaculated, I stopped him. I need to return the favour before that happened and I chickened out.

So there I was in my bedroom with a naked fella I hardly knew. I tentatively reached out and touched his semi erect cock. No thunder and I certainly was not struck down by lightning. It felt nice to hold his manhood. I bent forward and unobtrusively took a sniff. He was clean and did not in the least smell unpleasant. I lifted Dave's cock up and lowered my lips over his helmet. Well, no turning back now. I remember that my legs felt like jelly, my stomach fluttered at the knowledge that I was doing something so taboo, so frowned upon in this community. Here I was with another guy's growing cock in my mouth. It was not dirty. It was not disgusting. It was fabulous. I love having my cock sucked and at last I was experiencing what it felt like on the other end. This was awesome!

After some sucking and jerking he warned me that he was about to explode. This was a threshold I was not yet ready to cross. I let him slip from my mouth but not from my grasp. I continued to stroke him and he finally shot a large jet of hot, white cum in an arch over his belly and a part of my bedding. Knowing that my cock quickly turns sensitive after ejaculation, I just held him gently. He sat up and said it was my turn. I stood at the edge of the bed where he knelt in front of me. He sucked me off and I shot a huge load across the room.

Somewhat embarrassed and awkwardly we said our good-byes. We promised to stay in touch and that we would meet again. After he left I charged for the fridge and pulled out a beer. I downed it in no time. Then another and finally I settled on the couch in front of the TV with my third beer in fifteen minutes. I let the events of the past hour run through my mind.

I had truly enjoyed myself. I could smell his cock long after he left. I was hungry for more. I had just sucked my first cock and realised that I was desperate for more. I turned on the telly and watched porn late into the night while stroking my cock, licking my fingers clean until I had no liquid left.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Summer Holidays

I'd been playing with myself for a few months when that years long summer holidays began. I'd walked down to a large park in the town, watched a casual game of football and feeling bored already went into an old fashioned Public Toilet, behind a screen of trees in a corner of the park. I was stood having a piss at the long, open metal tray when one of the guys from the football game came in and started to piss almost next to me. My eyes were drawn to his cock which got stiffer, and he noticed me looking. "Like it" he asked? He turned to face me and taking my hand, put it on his cock, then shepherded me into the end toilet trap. We played with each others cocks for a few minutes, then he showed me a porn book with guys fucking and being sucked by young lads like me. "My place is near here" he said "want to go there for some fun?" Caught speechless, I nodded my head and we were soon at his flat. With his encouragement we stripped, and he was soon teaching me to suck his cock, and then reached over me to lubricate my bum with some KY jelly. I was feeling both sexy pleasure and some pain, but was really getting into slurping on his cock, when he pulled it out of my mouth. He positioned me over the back of a well stuffed armchair, probably brought for that purpose, and began to work his stiff cock into my bum hole. Suddenly it popped in and I yelped, saying "take it out", but he left it there and as I got used to it, began to slowly ride me, speeding up as I loosened up, until he was full stroking me faster and faster, and I began to naturally push back onto him. Once I found the right rhythm, we began to fuck hard and I got the first load inside me anally, not by sucking as I'd thought would happen. He asked me if I would like some other cocks to suck, but he would be the only one fucking me for a while. I agreed and spent the afternoon sucking four cocks, then when they'd left he screwed me again. He still fucks me regularly, although I've taken a lot of other cocks up there as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
First time

I was a naive 17 year old when I first sucked a mans cock , we’d met at the beach on a hot summer day - he was going over the rocks to fish and I accompanied him being at a loose end ( all my friends were abroad on holiday )

He was called Fred and seemed a nice sort of man ( I put his age at late 50s )

Both of us were wearing shorts, tshirt and trainers as it was so warm ...

We arrived at the spot he had picked and as soon as he had cast his line in , Fred took off his shorts and tshirt, sitting on a rock in his white speedos ( they left little to the imagination and I found myself staring !! )

“ why not join me sunbathing “ he smiled

“I-I d,don’t have any trunks “ I managed to blurt out

“ No matter , I have a spare pair in my bag “ he smiled as he rummaged in his bag and produced another white pair , tossing them to me

I took them and went behind a big rock and quickly undressed before slipping them on - they were tiny !!

I walked back round and Fred said they suited me - a quick peek told me his crotch looked bigger than before !!.. after checking his line , he sat opposite me on a flat rock telling me how he normally fished naked on fine days ( we were so far from the busy beach , no one ever knew )

With a smile , he got up and said “ Nature calls “ and went behind a rock , returning a few minutes later, carrying his speedos !! - I stared at his long, thick , smooth shaved semi hard cock dangling down and blushed scarlet !

“ No sense in getting them stained “ he laughed as he threw them onto the towel

As much as I tried I couldn’t stop myself looking at his cock - and he knew it

“ Feels great Charlie , you should join me “ he laughed , his cock bouncing around freely .. he sat down next to me and patted my leg - it felt electric !!, and I couldn’t stop myself getting an erection !!.. Fred saw this and made his move , his hand settled in my lap and his fingers brushed against the lump in my speedos - I nearly fainted - he knew he had me right then when I groaned quietly

“ Nice? “

I just nodded , my mouth was so dry

His fingers traced the outline of my stiffening cock and I didn’t object when he slipped his hand down the front of my speedos and gripped me gently .. I even helped him remove hem , lifting my bottom up as he tugged them down

He nuzzled my neck as he explored my virgin body whispering that I was a good boy , then moving my left hand onto his throbbing cock

This whole experience was a revelation to me , I’d never felt this turned on in my life !!.. Fred lifted his hand off my cock and slid his sticky thumb across my lips

“ Lick it Charlie “ he whispered . my tongue lapped it off ( my precum )

“ That Nice ? “ he asked , my answer was to take his thumb in my mouth and suck it like a baby , I was beyond caring

Fred shifted slightly to the left and his arm went round my shoulders as he slowly drew me down to his lap .. my hand was still wrapped round his cock and now I was facing it - the head was purple and shiny

“ Taste me “ he groaned ... my tongue snaked out and licked the head - we both groaned - then it was in my mouth and I was sucking it and I felt I was going to cum

Fred knew this and whispered into my ear “ let It fly Charlie “

I groaned around his cock as my own spurted ropes of cum all over us

“ Lovely...lovely “ he gasped as he held my head before cumming in my mouth - I didn’t know what to do ? , so I just swallowed it down as fast as I could .. as his cock deflated , I sat up straight and Fred hugged me “ Did you like that Charlie “ he asked, wiping some cum from the corner of my mouth and putting it on my lips

I nodded still in a post orgasmic daze ...

“ let’s go into the water and clean you up “ he said brightly , so hand in hand we walked into the sea , coming out a few minutes later to dry off on the rocks

At 6 we left to go home ( the sun was going down )

In the car Fred asked if I wanted to go to his place to carry on where we left off .. I said yes and spent the next 4 hours with him , sucking his cock again - he sucked me too ... we became an item ( in secret of course ) and it was Fred who took my anal virginity on my 18th birthday in his bed ( it was lovely and quite romantic )

Over the years , he introduced me to many things and other men , but never hurt or abused me

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Not just for Gays

This is a well written story that anyone can enjoy not matter wht their sexual orientation. The pleasure of discovering the joys of fellatio is described in realistic detail. A very good piece of writing. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

yess i too addicted to sucking cock and swallowing semen the smell of semen makes me want to suck prick after prick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
my first cock

I found out that not only do I like to suck cock I do it quite good. havent found one that I didnt like. and I always swallow. I mean that is why you suck cock to eat sperm.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The First Blowjob My first time sucking a cock.in Gay Male
My Neighbor the Cop Neighbor turns a married man bi.in Gay Male
His Seed Young man finds guide to manhood.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
More Stories