Dave Gets an Education Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
369 Followers

She explained the scenario they devised. According to the plan my roommate and I had an argument over a girl in our class. We decided it would be best if one of us moved out since studying together for exams would be difficult. I would tell everyone that Jessica and I had several classes together and she had offered me a place to stay until school was over. The scenario was simple and believable and we all agreed that it should work, even if I happened to know one of the girls from class.

Mrs. Baxter said. "Until graduation is over and the seniors move out, you will be a typical college student. You will be a polite and sensitive boy who has come to visit until the end of the school year."

"Yes ma'am" I replied.

"When speaking to the girls, you will talk to them as a fellow student. You may address them by their first name unless they object and ask you to address them differently." Mrs. Baxter continued. "You will address Hilda as Miss Hilda since she is older and deserving of your respect, and you will address me as Ma'am or Mrs. Baxter. Is that understood?"

"Yes Ma'am." I replied

Jessica interjected "and you can call me Jessi. OK"

I smiled and nodded. God she looked good in that swimsuit. It was hard to focus on what Mrs. Baxter was saying but I tried.

She was saying "I expect you to be respectful of everyone while you are here. Any disrespect shown will be punished after exams are over."

She continued. "During the next week you may come and go as you please and interact as any guest would. Enjoy the facilities, but don't neglect your schoolwork. I talked with Edna today, and she said she has given you this and next week off to study. I appreciate her concern."

"Yes ma'am." I said again stealing a glance at Jessica's legs.

Mrs. Baxter was looking at me but my mind was on Jessica. She continued.

"She has asked me to loan you to her for the first week in May. She said she needed assistance grading papers and posting grades and I know she does some of this work at home. I have decided to grant her request. You will report to Edna's office at 7 am on Monday May 1st. She will return you on Friday May 5th at 6 pm.

I looked at Mrs. Baxter, then at the floor. I wasn't happy about the situation. I knew that at the office Prof. Williams had pledged to behave herself. No such guarantee applied to her home.

"Yes Ma'am." I said.

She told me I was to report to Hilda on Monday May 8th to begin my training. She said Hilda will be in charge of my household training. She will demonstrate how to complete my daily assignments and supervise me as I perform them. She will document when I have mastered a skill and together we will develop a daily schedule to ensure that all my duties are completed.

"Jessica will be in charge of training you on etiquette" she continued. "This will include proper grooming, wearing of uniforms when appropriate, and how to serve at a formal dinner."

"I will be teaching you other important facets about serving women." Mrs. Baxter said. "I can assure you I will be a hard task master. Once your initial training is complete, you will serve all women living here and other friends and guests who may occasionally visit. Am I clear?"

"Yes ma'am." I repeated again.

"Now," she said, "We need to discuss the house rules."

She handed me a list of rules that filled up the front of a page of paper. When I finished reading them I looked up at Mrs. Baker.

"You are to memorize these rules." She said. "They are your standing orders." You will be punished for any infraction of them. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied.

Mrs. Baxter told me that my top priority would be completing my school work and time would be set aside for that. My next priority would by completing my daily assignments. When those were completed I could enjoy free time provided none of the ladies had anything for me to do. She told me I had complete access to all of the facilities during my free time and I could come and go as I pleased. Hilda, Jessica and Prof. Williams would help me plan my schedule and once it was finished, she would approve it. The schedule would be updated weekly.

On the back of the page of rules Mrs. Baxter outlined her discipline program. She called it a rewards and punishment system. If I performed well I would receive a reward. This could be additional free time, time doing activities I enjoyed or even monetary incentives. If I performed poorly or broke one of her rules I would be punished.

Poor performance and minor infractions would earn me one or more demerits. More serious infraction such as what happened last Saturday, would result in more severe punishments.

She said it would be my responsibility to report any infractions of the rules or poor performance. If I failed to report an offence, the punishment would be increased.

"Here is a notebook to record your offenses. You can see that it already includes the punishment you earned Saturday." Mrs. Baxter said. "You can see that the infraction is listed as well as the punishment. That allows us to track your progress and issue progressive punishments when necessary."

Each of the women will be given similar notebooks. They will be monitoring your performance and any infractions of the rules. They can also record good performance which will earn you rewards.

"Once a week, probably on Thursday night, we will all get together to compare notes. Depending on the number and seriousness of the infractions, punishment may be administered that night or scheduled for a later date." Mrs. Baxter said. "I will ensure that all punishments are appropriate and carried out in a safe manner."

"Do you understand?" Mrs. Baxter asked.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

Chapter 8: Exam week

That ended our meeting. It was just after 5 pm when we walked into the dining room and Mrs. Baxter introduced me to the other women. I didn't recognize any of them and they didn't seem to recognize me. It appeared as the cover story was going to work as we sat down to eat dinner.

Hilda brought the food in and we all dug in. I politely waited until he others had started eating before I began. This gave me an opportunity to look around the room. I was careful not to linger on any of them as I didn't want to be accused of staring.

After dinner I changed into my swimming trunks and met the others out by the pool. The temperature was still warm and there was plenty of daylight left.

All of the girls, including Mrs. Baxter were out there in their swimming attire. They all looked great. Jessica, and some of the others wore bikinis, and I thought each was trying to out due who could wear the skimpiest suit. The rest wore one piece suits, and even Mrs. Baxter looked as hot as some of the girls who were half her age.

We spent several hours enjoying the pool and hot tub. Every so often one of them would ask if I would fetch them a beer or glass of wine. I would have to get out of the pool, dry myself then head to the kitchen bringing them what they had ordered. I think several just wanted to see me get out of the pool and bend over to dry myself. Fortunately I had not worn my speedos and the cool water was helping to keep my erection in check. Still, it was an evening of tease and denial, one of many to come I was afraid.

I went to my room and studied for a couple of hours before going to bed around 11 pm. I locked my door out of habit and lay down to watch a little TV before going to sleep. About 11:30 I heard footsteps outside my door and then a key being inserted in the lock. The doorknob turned and the door opened. There stood Jessica in the nightgown she wore the previous week. This time there was no robe, and I could plainly see she was in fact not wearing any panties.

"Can I come in?" she asked. "I couldn't sleep and have another itch that needed scratching.

"Well, it looks like you're already in," I said.

With that she climbed onto the bed and straddled my face. She wanted my tongue for her itch and wouldn't stop until she was satisfied. Finally, she crawled off, straightened her gown and headed for the door.

"I really liked the way you stared at me during the meeting earlier, but I wouldn't make a habit of it. It might get you in trouble. Now don't play with yourself without permission. Mom and I want that cock of yours ready to go anytime we need it. You know any unauthorized masturbation will be dealt with severely; and I think you'll have a hard time with 30 days of chastity, much less 6 months" she said as she closed the door behind her

I looked at the clock. It was 2 am and I needed to get some sleep.

Up in her bedroom Mrs. Baxter had watched the entire event on her closed circuit security system. The entire grounds were wired with cameras equipped with telephoto or infrared lenses. She could tell what was going on anywhere on the property both day and night. All video was recorded and could be played back as needed. She had cameras in all the common areas inside the house as well. The girl's bedrooms and bathrooms were off limits as she respected the privacy of her ladies. The latest camera to be installed had been installed this week. They were located in the Dave's quarters and in his bathroom. She had a special need to keep track of how the new servant behaved.

Exam week went pretty smooth. I stopped by to see Prof. Williams after my last exam on Friday. She was glad to see me and said she was looking forward to next week. She told me to pack a couple of changes of clothes, and my toiletries. She said I wouldn't need much as I would be spending most of the week nude anyway.

As I was getting ready to leave her office she told me about a summer class that she taught which is by invitation only. It is an internship at a local business. Students would work two days a week and keep a journal of their experiences. She said students were paid just like any other employee.

Students learned about different accounting methods, profit margins, display and advertising and even personnel management. They would get 6 credit hours for successfully completing the class.

It was a great opportunity. I could make a little extra cash, get some good experience and earn college credit all at the same time.

"That sounds awesome, but I'm not sure Mrs. Baxter will go for it." I said. "She's set up a pretty tight schedule for me already."

"I've already talked with her about it." Prof. Williams said. "I explained the benefits and told her it would enhance your education. I told her that you would have a lighter class load in the fall which would benefit her in the long run. She agreed, so it's up to you."

"That sounds great." I said. "Thank you. When does the class start?"

"It starts in June and runs through the end of August." She said. "That is basically 3 months. You start working for Mrs. Baxter on May 8th so that gives you about three weeks before the class starts to complete the first phase of your training. Ruth thought that was doable."

"After that you would have four days a week to serve her and two days a week for your internship. That would still give you one day off per week." Prof. Williams explained. "I'll sign you up. See you on Monday."

medic45
medic45
369 Followers
12