Dave Gets an Education Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday and Tuesday I relaxed around the house. Wednesday I decided to head to the beach since I hadn't been there all summer. I hooked up with Jim and we made a day of it. Jim and I talked about all that had happened over the summer and how we had both changed. Jim told me of some of the nasty things Edna and her daughters made him do and how much he wanted to get out of his situation. I told him of some of the things I had endured and how confused I was about this lifestyle. We enjoyed our day away from the women. It was almost like old times.

Wednesday night there was another meeting of the High Court. This time they were interviewing perspective female members. Several of the new male applicants would be serving those in attendance. Mrs. Baxter said I wouldn't be needed and I decided it would be a good idea to spend the night in my apartment catching up on some needed sleep.

Mrs. Baxter greeted the members of the high court around 7 pm. Edna was the first to arrive. Bridget, Doris and Pauline arrived within the next 10 minutes. Pauline and Doris had brought their husbands, Tom and Roger to help with the interview process. They would be assisted by Dan and Mark. Dan had been serving Mrs. Baxter regularly since his interview the previous week and Mark had been serving my Mom.

Mrs. Baxter explained that tonight Female applicants would be interviewed for the club. There were 10 applicants this month. Some were at the last party as guests, others had applied on line.

The applicants were escorted to the basement. Each was given a copy of the rules and code of conduct for the club and completed an application. Each woman introduced themselves to the group. They told of their experiences, what they liked about female supremacy and some of the ways they liked to be served. They also provided insight into how they felt a submissive should be disciplined.

Pam went first and told of how she had been used by men for sex and then discarded like an old dishrag. She said she wanted a man she could trust, and if being in control was what it took, then that was alright with her.

"A man in chastity" she said, "was the only man she knew she could trust."

She was followed by my Mom who spoke of her experiences during marriage and the divorce that followed. She said men needed to be kept on a short leash and disciplined often. She said that she needed a male to serve and suffer for her, and the more he suffered the more she enjoyed it. Mark moaned a little.

Robin was next. She wanted someone who would be devoted to her 24 hours a day. She wanted to be able to control when and how she had sex. If he ever displeased her she knew that discipline was the best way to keep him in line.

"Spare the rod, spoil the male" she said.

Pam's roommate followed Robin. She said she was primarily a Lesbian and felt men were only good to serve women as servants. She said that she and Pam were looking for a slut to serve their sorority and hoped to find one through the group. She felt that corporal punishment and humiliation were good ways to discipline a naughty male.

Mrs. Baxter's neighbor, Kim Saunders, was next. She was about 60 and a little overweight. She said she had been single since her husband died 2 years ago. She wanted a male who would be faithful to her and whom she could control at all times. She believed in enforced Chasity and corporal punishment. She said she still enjoyed oral sex but penetrative sex was no longer important; unless it was her doing the penetrating.

Denise Walker and Cindy Welch both worked at the boutique. Denise was a large woman who loved oral sex. She believed males should be worked hard and supervised constantly. Like the others she felt corporal punishment along with Chastity were the best ways to control a man. Her co-worker Cindy was a personnel manager, and knew how to apply discipline. She was about 40 and beginning to show her age. She hid it well but one could see the telltale signs of aging she tried to conceal with makeup. She said she enjoyed a long hard cock and was looking for a male who could bring her to 5 or 6 orgasms a night. She said she would keep her man caged at all time when not serving her and felt CBT served as a great punishment.

The eighth candidate had applied online. Her name was Barbara and she was extremely large. She was about six foot tall a weighed over 400 lbs. All of her features were large, but the largest was her ass. She said that Edna had told her about the group and although she didn't have any experience dominating a male, she liked the idea. She wanted to take her frustrations out on a male or two especially the assholes she had to deal with at work. Her favorite fantasy was to sit on some guy's face while reading a book or watching a movie.

The final two applicants turned out to be the wives of businessmen in the community. They had both recently found out that their husbands were having affairs at work and they wanted to learn how to get even with them.

My Mom spoke up and said "Beat their ass! It's great therapy." The entire room roared in laughter.

Mrs. Baxter stood and addressed the applicants.

"Ladies, you will be given a scenario that requires the disciplining a male. You will be graded by the high court on the appropriateness of the punishment and your administration of it. Remember, the safety of your submissive is your responsibility. Any punishment considered too harsh will be overturned by the court and you will not be granted membership. Likewise, the punishment must be effective so those considered too lenient will not score well with the court. You have all the resources available here and can utilize any of the women present to assist you. Do you have any questions?"

"Robin, you may go first." Mrs. Baxter said. "This is your scenario. You have purchased Roger at our monthly slave auction and assigned him to clean your house while you are at work. When you arrive home Roger is sitting on your couch watching golf. He says he has completed his work but you find numerous deficiencies. What would you do?"

Robin replied, "I would make him clean the entire house again, but only give him two hours to do it. I know it will be impossible for him to complete the assignment in the time allotted meaning he will be sure to fail. I will supervise him and keep track of everything he fails to complete properly. I will then let him know he will receive 10 strokes with the paddle for each item he failed to properly complete."

"Very well" Mrs. Baxter said. "Carry out the punishment. Let's say 10 deficiencies were found."

"Roger" Robin said. "You have failed to clean my apartment as assigned. I have found 10 deficiencies so you will suffer 100 strokes from my paddle. You will count each one and thank me for disciplining you. When done you will clean my apartment again. Any deficiencies found will result in twice the punishment. We will continue until you get it right. Now, bend over this chair and bare that ass. Time for your punishment."

Robin administered 100 swats with a wooden paddle and Roger thanked her for each one. The ladies of the court applauded and told Robin well done. Pam was next.

"OK Pam" Mrs. Baxter said. "Let's say Dan was caught during a panty raid at your sorority. He was in your room sniffing your dirty panties when you arrive home from a party with your roommate. What would you do?"

"Hmmm, let me think." Pam replied. "I think I would make him pledge the sorority. Of course he wouldn't get in, but I would make him go through hell week with the other pledges. He would dress in female clothes for the week, perform any tasks requested by a sister or other pledge, and complete the initiation ceremony."

"What does that consist of?" Edna asked.

"Well," Pam said. "It's a series of tasks that each pledge must complete. First the pledges are lined up side by side. Each pledge is given a clothespin which she must hold in her mouth. We use metal pins which have been placed in a bowl of ice or wooden ones covered with the juice from hot peppers. Sometimes we cover them with cooking oil. The idea is to make the pins difficult or painful to hold in their mouth. The first pledge must place her clothespin on one of the nipples of the pledge next to her using only her mouth. If successful she then goes to the end of the line. The second pledge does the same to the next and so on."

"Of course many of the pledges drop their clothespin while applying them or waiting to do so." She said. "Any of the pledges who drops their pin receives punishment. First, she has to pick it up with her mouth. This is often difficult and can be quite amusing. It often results in her dropping it again which results in further punishment. For each pin dropped, she earns an additional pin being placed somewhere on her body. Many of the pledges end up with a dozen or more pins strategically placed on their most sensitive parts."

"Very creative," Edna said.

Pam continued. "The second task is the cock sucking contest. Each pledge is given a special dildo to suck. The dildos have a reservoir containing semen. When the pledges suck hard enough, the dildo releases its load into their mouth. The pledge continues sucking until the reservoir is empty. She is required to swallow all the semen. We use semen that the sisters have collected from their boyfriends which adds to the humiliation."

"The final task is the gauntlet." She said. "All of the sisters line up in two rows with their paddles ready for action. The pledge master stands facing the rows of sisters. Each pledge crawls on hands and knees following the pledge master through the lines of paddle wielding sisters. The pledge master controls the pace and may speed up or slow down depending on her desires. She may also require the pledge to do various tasks before proceeding. Again, very entertaining unless you are the pledge."

"Nice," said Bridget Campbell. "I think some of our boys would enjoy hell week at some of the sororities."

"Interesting thought." Mrs. Baxter said. "OK Pam, you are the pledge master and the women assembled are your sisters. Take Dan through the gauntlet."

The ladies assembled into two lines. Pamela stood at the beginning of the line. She instructed the ladies to spread themselves so there was about 3 feet between each lady. They were staggered so each woman could swing freely. Pam said the more room there was between each woman, the more swings each will get. She directed Dan to get on hands and knees and bury his face in her ass.

"OK Dan" Pam said. "Each time your tongue pushes against my asshole I will take a step forward. The deeper and longer you push, the larger the step. Any time you 'come up for air' I will take a step backwards. Again, the longer the break, the larger the step. If you make me orgasm, I will stand still until the orgasm is over. The women are free to beat you as long as you remain in their range."

She then inserted a vibrating bullet in her cunt and turned it on. Dan pushed against her anus with his tongue and held it there for 10 seconds. She took a step forward and he felt his first pain of the evening. Edna had administered a swat to his ass with her paddle and was positioning to swing again. Dan quickly shoved his tongue as hard as I could into Pam's anus. He received an additional two swats before he was out of Edna's range. Sue Robinson was next. She got four or five swats in. Dan had crawled about 8 or 9 steps before he had to take a break for air. True to her word, Pam took a step backward allowing two women additional strokes. By the time he was half way through the line he had received about 30 swats. Each women would get about 4 to 5 swats before he moved out of range. He had to catch a breath every 4th or 5th woman, giving them extra opportunity at his unprotected butt.

Having gotten through half of the line, Dan noticed that Pam was starting to moan and was afraid she was nearing her orgasm. It was then he felt a powerful wallop to his butt. The stroke took the breath out of him and he had to pause for a moment. Dan glanced up to see Barbara, the 400 lb. woman smiling as she took aim for a second blow. It was then that Pam decided to have her orgasm. She grabbed Dan by the ears and pulled him into her ass as she bent over, spreading her legs and forcing his face deep into her ass. He could feel her pushing against his face yelling at him to stick his tongue deep into her. She continued in that position for what seemed like an eternity.

During this time Barbara took full advantage. She was busting his butt with all of her strength. Mrs. Baxter was on the other side doing her best to match blow for blow. Dan received about thirty blows from each woman before Pam started moving again. He was crying which made catching his breath difficult. Once again Pam stepped backwards and he was in Barbara's range once again. Dan pushed hard and long but Pam refused to move. Finally after another 20 swats she moved forward.

"Better not take any more breaks." she said. "I think Barbara is a natural."

Dan finished to gauntlet a few minutes later. He had received well over 100 swats to his behind. Pam turned to face him and pulled his face into her cunt.

"Eat me now." She said. "Just think if we do this during pledge week and 40 or 50 sisters are in the line. Might even have you go through sucking each of the pledge's ass. Think you can handle 10 or so trips through the gauntlet?"

Sue Robinson was next. She was given the scenario of a naughty boy caught masturbating by his mother. She smiled and told the group that she would make the son masturbate to completion while she watched. She would take him to the living room and make him stand naked in the corner while she called several of her friends to help with the discipline.

"OK Sue, make it happen. Use Mark" said Mrs. Baxter.

Mark received 100 or so strokes each from my Mom and Mrs. Baxter.

The other applicants were given similar scenarios. Some of the women preferred a caning or whipping to the paddle. One chose the leather strap. Other forms of punishment were also employed including nipple clamps and CBT. One of the male's penis was spanked by several of the ladies and one of the ladies applied the Kali's teeth to Tom's cock and then made him lick her to two orgasms. His cock tried to respond, but Kali once again won in the end.

The final applicant to go was Barbara. She was intentionally given the last scenario so she could watch and learn from the more experienced women. She was given the scenario of dealing with a male coworker who was demeaning the other women she worked with.

"How would you handle that?" Mrs. Baxter asked.

"Hmmm," Barbara said. "I think I would challenge him to some sort of competition with the looser being required to serve the winner for designated period of time.

"OK girl," Mrs. Baxter said. "Make it happen. Roger, you're up."

"Roger," Barbara began. "I challenge you to a wrestling match. The match will continue until one wrestler submits to the other. When submitting, the looser agrees to the terms set by the winner."

Roger had no choice but to agree. He was not a large man and there was little doubt that he would lose to this SSBBW. The match began and they sparred for several minutes with each trying to get an advantageous position. Roger couldn't move Barbara. He was no match for her physical size. Barbara got Roger in a head lock and forced him to the floor. She managed to get his head locked between her legs so that the only think he could see or smell was her sex. She was squeezing with her legs but he refused to submit. She grabbed him by the balls and squeezed. He fought valiantly but ultimately submitted.

Barbara looked at Roger and said "Your penalty for losing will be an hour of licking my asshole. If you get an erection during the hour you will also receive further punishment."

Roger had no choice but to agree.

"Wow" Mrs. Baxter said. "Well done. Roger, time for you to pay up. I have a queening stool over here that you can use. Just secure his head under the opening in the seat. You can adjust the height of his head so his face is just above the level of the seat. When you sit down you will force his face up into your ass. Once smothered, I am sure he will do anything you ask. Just be sure to let him breathe every now and again."

Roger was secured to the seat. His hands secured to a collar placed around his neck. The collar kept him from moving his face from side to side. He looked up through the opening in the seat and saw the large ass of this mammoth woman descending toward his face. She sat placing her full weight on the seat. He couldn't breathe. He squirmed and gasped for air for nearly a minute but she didn't budge.

Finally she said. "I'm going to sit right here until I feel that tongue of yours push against my asshole. Then maybe I will allow you to breathe."

Roger opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. He had to work it up a down her crack before he finally found her rosebud. He pushed and she moaned. After a few moments she shifted slightly and he got a little air. He sucked it in gratefully but after a couple of gasps she was back on him. This time as she sat she reached behind her to spread her large cheeks and his tongue sank deeper into her crevice, and into her anus.

Barbara said she hoped he liked her taste as he would be spending the next hour cleaning her back there. He continued to squirm while the ladies looked on. After about 30 minutes had passes Barbara looked around the room and asked if any of the ladies would like to help her by masturbating Roger to orgasm. Pauline volunteered.

"Masturbate him for me" Barbara said. "I want him to get an erection so I have a reason to punish him."

Pauline went to work. As she masturbated Roger's penis, Barbara rubbed her ass up and down his face. She climaxed 10 minutes later, making him swallow every bit of her juice. She looked down at his cock. The combination of Pauline's manipulations and the smell of female sex had taken its toll. Roger's cock was now standing at attention. Barbara smiled.

"I told you erections would be punished." Barbara said.

She sealed herself on Roger's mouth and began peeing. Roger coughed and gaged but had to accept Barbara's offering. It seemed liked she peed for 5 minutes and when she was finished she had Roger lick her clean. The hour was nearly up but she remained seated, determined to use Roger for the entire 60 minutes.

"Thanks Pauline" Barbara said. "I always wanted to piss on a guy."

12