Dave Gets an Education Pt. 09

Story Info
Dave's saga continues.
7.3k words
3.98
22.9k
7

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
369 Followers

Chapter 22: The auction

The remainder of the week passed quickly. I enjoyed my leisure time and rested as much as possible. I worked at the boutique on Friday. It was a slow day. During lunch Cindy, Denise and Robin told me they had all been accepted into the club and how excited they had gotten during their interview process. They recounted how each of the applicants had been given a scenario where they disciplined one of the males and how they had enjoyed participating in the gauntlet. They said they would be at the party on Saturday and were looking forward to using me and the other males.

"Let's buy some new outfits for the occasion." Robin said.

"OK" Cindy replied. "I need some new toys, too. Dave, can you demonstrate some of the paddles for me after lunch? I want to make sure I get one that will get the guys' attention."

"I think I need a queening stool." Denise said. "Cindy, send Dave over when you get done with him. He can demonstrate a couple for me since we're not busy."

Saturday came and I did some cleaning in preparation for the party. Mrs. Baxter hired a caterer to prepare all the food and drink. All the males had to do was serve. Mrs. Baxter said that there were 20 new male servants available and 10 new female members. I knew Dan and Mark since they had been helping out at the house all week, but hadn't met the other new males. Of the new female members, I had met all but three.

Guests started arriving about 7 pm. Each of the males present was escorted by a female handler. Some were the husband or boyfriend of one of the female members. Others, like me, were the servant of one of the women. The remainder were males recruited by the group to be servants and selected by the women to be their servant for the night. Some of the women came alone and were looking for a male to use. Jessica was my handler for the evening, but she saw to it that I was available to be used by any of the guests.

The males wore wrist bands which indicated their availability. I wore a green one, as did some of the other males. This meant that when not actively serving a female, I was available to be used by any of the women present in any manner they desired. Other males wore yellow bands which meant they could be used on a limited basis as determined by his handler. Those who wore red wrist bands were off limits and could only serve the woman who brought him. Only a few wore red.

Ladies could use any of the available males for a maximum of 30 minutes. This allowed the males to be used by more than one female and ensured that everyone had an opportunity to play. Occasionally a couple of the women would pool their time and a male would have to serve two or three women as a group.

By 8 pm the party was in full swing. The ladies were eating and drinking while the males served. There were about 50 in attendance. Mrs. Baxter had limited the number of guests for this party to give everyone ample space to play. As the night progressed the ladies became more demanding and their inhibitions decreased with the amount of wine they drank. All of the males served naked. The room was filled with the smell of sex as the women used whatever free male was available to satisfy their carnal needs. Oral sex was preferred over penile penetration by most of the women.

Several of the women had donned strap-on cocks and were using them on both the male servants and female guests, some of who were bisexual. The entire basement was the scene of a full blown orgy, only it was the female who initiated all of the activity.

A few of the women were using whips or paddles to spur on their male servant, and others enjoyed inflicting pain just for their amusement. Unlike the previous party where pain and discipline were the focus of the entertainment, the theme of this party was the pleasuring of the females in any manner they chose.

About 1 am things began to wind down. The males were exhausted and most of the women were satisfied. I had given Robin and Cindy several orgasms during the evening and Denise had two orgasms while she queened me for 30 minutes. Mrs. Saunders enjoyed the use of my tongue during my time with her and promised to be a frequent visitor to the house. I served several other ladies during the evening and received a harsh spanking when one lady said I failed to satisfy her even though she had two orgasms.

Mrs. Baxter and Jessica were the perfect hosts, directing males to serve those who had come alone or who appeared to be in need of a little male attention. Neither participated in play during the night preferring to ensure that all of the female guests had a wonderful time.

The final event of the night was the slave auction. Several of the males had been offered by their handlers to be auctioned. Half of the money raised went to the Club. The remainder went to the handler as an incentive to offer their male for auction. Jessica had offered my services, without restriction, to serve for one week. Other males were offered with various restrictions placed by their handlers. Most would only be required to serve for 24 or 48 hours.

I was purchased by Clair Winslow. Jessica placed a collar around my neck and attached a leash which she handed to Claire.

"He's yours for the week." Jessica said. "I'll be out of town on vacation until next Saturday. I needed someone to watch after him while I am gone, so this was a great opportunity to raise a little money for the group. Bring him back sometime next Sunday."

Chapter 23: Claire Winslow

Mrs. Winslow led me out of the basement by the leash. I had only been leashed one time, that being during the first week of my servitude. I found the experience as humiliating as any I had endured. Especially when performed before all of these women who knew I belonged to Jessica.

I arrived at Mrs. Winslow's house after a 20 minute drive. She led me into the house and down to her basement. I looked around and found a fully equipped dungeon. She led me to a cage and had me crawl in. She locked the door behind me and told me we would get better acquainted in the morning. She left, turning out the light behind her. Despite being uncomfortable and humiliated being caged like an animal, I was able to fall asleep due to my exhausted state.

I woke the next morning to the sounds of heels on the steps leading to the basement. Mrs. Winslow turned on the light and I adjusted my eyes to the sight before me. She was accompanied by two younger women who appeared to be in their late twenties to early thirties. Neither wore much clothing, just enough to protect their modesty.

Mrs. Winslow was about 45. She had dark hair and a nice figure for a woman of her age. She was about 5'8" and weighed about 150 lbs. Her tits stood firm, even without the bra that she obviously was not wearing. She wore shorts that she filled out nicely, even though they fit a little tight in the ass.

She introduced the woman to her left as Mia. Mia was obvious Asian. She had long, straight black hair and a china doll face. Her body was tall for an Asian woman but slender. Her features were all diminutive and she kept her gaze pointed to the floor.

The woman to Mrs. Winslow's right was about 5'4" but her body was large. I guess she weighed about 240 lbs. She had blond hair that was shoulder length. She wore glasses and had a full round face. Her tits were large and floppy. She had a belly of jello that bounced with each step she made and her ass was large and flabby. Her name was Cher.

"These are my slave girls." Mrs. Winslow said. "I enjoy a woman's touch and these girls live here and serve me. They are true lesbians and have no need for a man's cock. However, they do enjoy using a man's cock for other things and occasionally enjoy the feeling of a man's tongue. Of course, the man has to be dressed as a woman for them to get off. I have bought you as a treat for them this week. You will serve them just as you will serve me. They are free to use you, and punish you in any way they please. I will warn you, when given the opportunity to assume the dominant role they can become sadistic."

Mia let me out of the cage and led me up the stairs. They took me to the bathroom and shaved all my hair from my head down. They then took hair remover and applied it to my body to ensure that all traces of my hair were gone.

They inserted an anal dilator. This was a metal device about two inches in diameter and about 5 inches long that was shoved in my asshole. It had a handle that, when turned, expanded the diameter of the device inside of me. Mia turned it again and again before checking the fit. She turned it several more times and tested it again. Finally, when I felt as if I had been impaled on a baseball bat, she stopped and removed the handle, locking it in place.

They also needed to do something about my cock and balls. They placed a strap behind my balls which was attached to a series of metal rings. My cock was pushed through the rings and the strap was tightened around my balls and preventing me from pulling my cock out. They attached a strap to my new cock cage and another around my waist. They pulled on one until it had forced my cock back between my legs and up toward my anus. They secured it to the strap around my waist, holding it in place. My balls were now crushed and separated. Any possibility of an erection was out of the question.

They had me bend over and touch my toes. The strain on my balls was nearly unbearable. Jumping jacks followed and then deep knee bends. When I was done, they tightened the straps again. It was now time to get dressed.

Cher handed me a pair of female thong panties and bra to put on. They were both on the small side but I managed to get them on. Next came a short skirt which I was sure would bare all every time I bent over. A halter top was next. They looked me over and decided I looked acceptable. Next were the shoes. She had me put on shoes with six inch heels. A strap went around my ankles which she locked in place.

Here I was dressed as a woman but obviously a man. The short skirt was tight fitting and limited my movement. My cock and balls ached from their confinement and to top things off, Mia told me to follow her outside.

When I opened the door I saw that I was in a residential neighborhood with houses on both sides and across the street. Traffic was moving along the street and there were several people walking on the sidewalk. I was instructed to get the lawn mower out of the garage and mow the lawn. When done, I was to take the sheers and trim up around the shrubs. Finally, I was to pull the weeds from the flower beds around the house and along the street.

I looked around at what needed to be done and realized it would take most of the day. I also knew that the trimming and weeding would require me to bend over, exposing myself to anyone passing by.

Before she left, Mia told me that if any women asked why I was dressed this way, I was to tell her that Mrs. Winslow had bought me at charity auction and that I had to do as she said for the next week. Mia then left me to my work.

As the morning progressed I saw people working in their yard and walking along the street. I heard an occasional whistle or the honking of a car horn as vehicles passed by. I ignored them. As I finished mowing the front yard I thought the side and back yards would offer a little protection from the neighbors. When I made it to the back yard I enjoyed a bit of peace and quiet as none of the neighbors were outside. The back yard was not fenced, so it was possible that I was being watched from within the houses, but I really didn't care about that.

Next was the trimming and weeding. I went back to the front yard and decided to keep my back to the street as much as possible. I would be exposing myself, but at least no one could see my face. The work near the house wasn't too bad but when it was time to work near the street I became more nervous. There was no way I could hide and it was more likely that someone would stop and ask what I was doing.

I had been working by the street for about 15 minutes when I heard a woman clear her throat. I ignored her.

"Excuse me, ah, young man." The woman said. "Can you tell me why you are dressed that way?"

I told her what I had been instructed and she looked puzzled.

"You mean you have to do whatever Claire says for the entire week?" She replied.

"Yes, ma'am." I told her.

The woman smiled and went up the sidewalk to knock on Claire's door. Mia answered and soon Claire came to the door. The women spook for a few moments and occasionally looked over towards me. I saw Claire smile as the woman turned to walk away.

"See you tomorrow." She said as she passed me.

Several other women stopped as I continued work. I told them the same story when asked what I was doing. Most smiled or giggled and told me to enjoy my work. Several, who appeared to be neighbors went to talk with Claire. I was glad when I finished the front yard and could head around back.

When I got to the back yard I wasn't as happy. There were several women sunning themselves next door. They were lying face down so I worked quietly in hopes they would not notice me before I finished. I had been working about 20 minutes when one got up to go inside. As she looked over I recognized her.

"Hi Dave" Cindy said. "Funny meeting you here."

She knew that Claire Winslow had purchased me for the week, so I assumed that she was out there just waiting for me.

"You know Denise and Dawn from work." She continued. "We live here next to Claire. Makes carpooling easier. I guess you will be hanging around for the next week. I'm sure we will be seeing a lot of you. Got to go now. Don't get sunburn. Those lines will be hard to hide."

I hadn't thought of that. The tan lines, or burn marks will certainly be noticeable to everyone when I am naked. Just another humiliation.

I finished my work outside and put everything away by 3 pm. I went inside to find Mrs. Winslow and Mia making out in the living room. Cher was tied to a chair with nipple clamps attached to her massive breasts. I stood there and watched the show for a few minutes before Mrs. Winslow looked up to see me.

"Who gave you permission to watch?" she said. Go down to the basement and get across the spanking bench. I will be down when I am through here.

He spanking bench was similar to a vaulting horse used in gymnastics. It was about waist high and padded. It was also attached to the floor. I had been lying over it for about 30 minutes when the three women came down. She had me stand on one side of the device and lean over at the waist. She pulled me over a little further until she could attach my wrists to my ankles. She then tool a bar and separated my legs so my feet were three feet apart. She secured them to the legs of the device. I was spread eagle and doubled over with my feet and hands off the floor. I couldn't move and the pressure on my balls and cock was intensified by the position I was in.

The strap was removed from between my legs but my cock remained trapped where it was. The thong provided no padding as the first stroke from her leather strap reddened my ass. She had administered about 10 strokes when the doorbell rang. Mia went to answer it. She returned a few minutes later with Cindy, Denise and Dawn.

"Dave has some friends who came over to play with him." She said. "Is that ok?"

"Sure" Mrs. Winslow said. "Someone can grab a flogger and use it on his back while I take care of his ass. Cher, how long was he watching us? I want to give him 10 strokes for each minute of pleasure he had."

"Oh. I'm not sure Mrs. Winslow." Cher said. "It seemed like about 15 minutes to me."

"That's a lie" I blurted out mistakenly. "It wasn't more than 5 minutes."

"Cher, are you lying to me?" Mrs. Winslow asked

"No ma'am" the girl replied. "It may have been only 5 minutes but it certainly felt like 15 with those clamps on my tits."

"Very well." Mrs. Winslow said. "When I finish my 150 lashes he will be all yours to deal with. I can't have a male call one of my prized girls a liar."

A dildo gag was placed in my mouth so I was unable to protest. Mrs. Winslow completed her 150 lashes and handed the strap to Cher. Instead of taking it she put it back on the wall and retrieved a cane from the basket in the corner.

"I think thirty with the cane will provide a nice reminder not to accuse any woman of lying." Cher said.

She swung the cane through the air and it landed on the crease between my ass and thigh. I cried out but no sound could be heard. I was already crying. 29 more to go. When Cher was finished she handed the cane to Mia. Mia was an expert with it and laid on thirty additional strokes each producing a line across my ass, each being about ½ inch apart.

During this time the neighbor girls had been flogging away at my back and shoulders. When all had finished the women left leaving me tied to the horse. This was only Sunday. I had the entire week ahead of me.

The women returned about 6 pm. They looked flushed and my guess was they had been having some fun together upstairs. They released me from my bonds and led me upstairs where a nice dinner had been prepared. I ate standing up while the others sat at the dining room table. After diner Mia and Cher cleaned up while I was taken to one of the bedrooms. I was tied spread eagle on my back. Fortunately the bed was soft and was not that uncomfortable, even to my whipped back.

Denise got up onto the bed and planted her fat ass on my face. She sat with her legs spread open with her weight pressed onto my face. She told me to lick her as she spread her cheeks to give me better access. I ate her to multiple orgasms.

Cindy was next. My ordeal was repeated and an hour later she finally lifted herself off of me.

Dawn had been watching the entire time. She had never done anything like this. She was a beautiful red headed woman who appeared to be about 25. She was tall, nearly 6 foot and weighed about 135 lbs. She was well proportioned and appeared to work out regularly in the gym.

When she sat she turned around so my nose was in her pussy while my tongue was impaled in her ass. She grabbed my hair and leaned back pulling my head off the bed. She slid her legs under my head and crossed them. I was now in a head lock and at the mercy of her legs. She pulled my head up again as she squeezed. It felt as if my head would pop.

"Rub your nose in it" she said. "Stick that tongue up my ass and rub your nose in my pussy. Make me cum all over your face. Make me shoot hard. That's right. Lick! Push... Harder."

Finally she shot. It covered my nose and ran down my face. All I could smell was her sex. It was as if she was marking her territory. I was panting and exhausted as the three neighbors got up to leave.

"See you tomorrow at work" they said as they left.

I was confused. Tomorrow was Monday and I was not scheduled to work at the boutique. When Mrs. Winslow came in I asked her about it. She said that since she had paid good money for my services she might as well use me at work as well. She said I would be working at the boutique each day this week and that she would do her best to keep me busy.

Mrs. Winslow left and Cher came into the room a few minutes later. It was her bedroom that I was in and her bed that I was occupying. She told me that she was going to use my tongue for the rest of the night since Mia was spending the night with Claire.

I begged her to let me use the bathroom since I hadn't gone all day and my stomach was cramping. She said she would let me go but first I had to kiss and massage her feet. 30 minutes later she was releasing me from my confinements. My ass felt empty after the day with the dilator.

I spent the night with Cher. She attached a head harness to my head which she attached to a belt she wore. The result was my head was forced to remain between her legs. Several times during the night she encouraged me to tongue her to orgasm. I didn't sleep much and by morning I was exhausted. My tongue was raw and swollen.

medic45
medic45
369 Followers
12