Dave Gets an Education Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I accompanied Mrs. Winslow and the girls to work on Monday. I was dressed in a sheer white blouse and another tight fitting skirt. The panties and bra I wore were black and clearly visible under my clothes. My cock was again secured between my legs but at least they did not insert the anal dilator. My asshole was still sore from its use on Sunday.

I was forced to work on the sales floor all day. I was to tell anyone that asked that I had lost a bet with Mrs. Winslow so I had to dress as a woman all week. The women loved it. They made jokes about how much of a sissy I was or how they would love to use me if they got a chance.

Whenever Mrs. Winslow heard one of these comments she would simply say.

"She is such a slut, but if you want to use her, go ahead and use one of the fitting rooms. She does wonders with her tongue."

The women were left to wonder if Claire was serious or not. On several occasions they took her up on her offer. These were typically older women who hadn't had sex in years. Many were overweight and undesirable. By the end of the day 10 customers left the store with a smile on their face.

"A happy customer spends more money." Mrs. Winslow said as we left for the ride home.

When we got home Mrs. Winslow's neighbor was waiting for us. She was a forty year old woman with average body. She looked at me with hungry eyes.

This is my neighbor Mrs. Collins. Her husband died last year and she has been feeling lonely. She told me she needs some male companionship so I offered your services for the night. Be back here at 8 am ready for work. Take tomorrow's clothes with you. Judy can help you get ready in the morning.

That night I brought Judy Collins to a half dozen orgasm. She wanted my cock in her and every time I ejaculated I had to clean my mess. After not getting any sleep the previous night and working all day today, I could barely stay awake. When Judy woke me in the morning I reluctantly got up.

First my package was secured and then I put on my red panties and bra. Today I wore regular panties that had the words "Spank Me" across the rear. The bra had holes for my nipples and had the message "Pinch me" across the front. Judy couldn't help but do both. My clothes consisted of a one piece dress which was shorter than any of the skirts I had previously worn. It was tight fitting at the waist and had straps which normally would go over the shoulders to hold up the top. Judy pulled the straps off the shoulders so the only thing holding the top up was my bra and the nipples that stuck through it.

I had to walk to Mrs. Winslow's like that. Fortunately no one was out that early in the morning, although several honked their horn as they passed by. Mrs. Winslow loved my outfit but warned me that if my top fell down I would have to leave it down until I could get someone to pull it up for me. Work on Tuesday was busy. I had merchandise to put away prior to the store opening and customers were in and out all day. My top was constantly falling down every time I bent over. Finally Mrs. Winslow told me to leave it down exposing my nipples, the bra and the message on it.

My nipples were pinched throughout the day by customers and occasionally by some of the employees. Several customers thought it would be fun to attach nipple clamps, which they did. When the pain became unbearable I had to ask one of the girls to remove them and a new wave of pain would hit me. Customers found this very entertaining. We sold a lot of nipple clamps that day.

Every time I reached for something overhead or bent over my panties were visible. Whenever someone saw what was printed I would receive a little slap on the ass. The slaps given by the employee were a bit harder than those of the customers. Whenever Claire saw the panties she told me to stay there. She fetched a paddle and everyone in the store got a swing with it. With 12 employees working that meant a minimum of 12 swats. Several times there were a dozen or more customers shopping. They were all invited to use the paddle and many gave a pinch as well. It seemed like I spent a considerable part of the day bending over or reaching for one thing or another.

When we got home on Tuesday I was given the night to recuperate. I hadn't had more than a couple hours of sleep over the past 3 days. I was sent to the basement and into the cage. I slept until morning.

Wednesday I did not have to go to the boutique. I was given to Mia for the day. She took my cock and tied it tightly with wet rawhide. She did the same to my balls, pulling them down and separating them. She then had me do the housework that she normally did. She supervised with a strap for a couple of hours and then went to take a nap until after lunch. As the rawhide dried, it shrunk tightening itself on my cock and balls.

"Hmm," she said when she inspected me following her nap. "A penis in its proper place."

She took me to the basement and tied me to the horse. She got a strap-on that was hanging on the wall. She used it on my ass for over an hour before heading upstairs for a snack. She returned about 30 minutes later and switched dongs, replacing the one she was using with a double headed one. She impaled herself with one and me with the other. She continued ramming me for another hour before releasing me from my bonds. She went to make dinner while I cleaned her equipment. That night I wore the same head harness except this time it was attached to Mia and she was again wearing a strap-on. I sucked her dick all night.

Thursday I was back at the boutique. Claire saw that I could bare stay awake after the night with Mia.

"Was Mia too much for you? She asked. "No problem, today I'll let you relax a little."

She had Denise take me upstairs and place me in one of the fitting rooms. She placed me on a narrow bench and secured a queening stool above my face. She adjusted it so my head extended above the opening for the seat and told me I was free to take a nap if I wanted. When she left I could see the door to the fitting room had been left open. She read me what was written on the sign just outside the door. It read "Free queening demo today. Get a 10.00 gift certificate for participating in our 10 minute demo. Must be 21 to enter."

I hoped there wouldn't be many customers today, but even if it was only the employees using me, I knew it would be a long day. Before the store was open Cindy and Denise had both hopped on for a ride. I knew the rest would take their turn before the night was over. I had been used by three or four customers by 10 am. It was then that Barbara came into the store. She looked at the sign and smiled.

"I came in looking for a queening stool." She told Cindy. "But I'm not sure 10 minutes is much of a test. I want to make sure the seat is comfortable for long term use."

"No problem" Cindy said. "You can try it as long as you like."

I couldn't believe what Cindy had said. She had given this mammoth woman free use of my face for as long as she wanted. Cindy smiled at me.

"You know she is a member of the club" Cindy said. "If you don't please her well, I will make sure that she attends the next discipline party. I can only imagine what might happen."

Barbara closed the door behind her. Most of the women had queened me without removing their panties. Not Barbara. She was bare assed naked when she descended onto the throne. She wiggled around a bit before spreading her cheeks. Her full weight was smothering me.

"Stick that tongue where it belongs and keep it there." She said. "You don't get any air until I feel it deep in my hole."

She was by far the largest woman who had smothered me. Hilda was large but this woman beat her hands down. I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and immediately the taste hit me. I tasted ass, and it wasn't clean. It was obvious that she had wiped herself, but she had not thoroughly cleaned her deep crevice. I tried to gag but without air it was impossible to make a sound.

She moved a little allowing me some air. I could now smell her aroma as well. It was sickening as she again sat.

"I just used the ladies room before coming in here." She said. "Sorry if I didn't get it real clean but it's hard for me to reach back there. By night time my panties are always soiled. I sure would like to have a nice bidet like you to keep me clean. Do you come with the stool?"

I knew I had to please this woman. I kept remembering Cindy's comment about the next party. I knew she could use me at any of the parties she attended. What about the next auction? What if this woman bought me for a week or longer? I don't think I could stand it. I think I would commit suicide.

About an hour later Cindy knocked on the door. She said there were a couple of ladies out here who wanted to demo the queening stool.

"No problem" Barbara said. "Just give me a minute."

A couple of minutes later the door opened and Barbara emerged. She had a smile on her face as she went to browse through the store. One of the other women entered with Cindy. Cindy explained the features of the stool and told the lady she could use it clothed or bare bottomed. She chose the bare bottomed option, but turned to face my head. She lowered her bum so her ass was over my mouth and her cunt with pressing on my nose.

"Robin says this is a good way to get off." She said. "You've got 10 minutes or you'll have an unhappy customer on your hands. I'm sure you don't want that.

Ten minutes later she was drenching my face with her juices. I think she even peed a little in her excitement. She was replaced by her friend. She wanted her cunt eaten. She also left with a smile on her face. Since 20 minutes had passed I hoped that Barbara had left. Unfortunately she hadn't.

"Well Barbara," Cindy said. "Have you made up your mind?"

"I'll take one." she said. "I also want this crop and nipple clamps. I laid a couple of paddles on the counter and I also need to see if you have a strap on and harness that will fit me. I need to be ready for the next party."

Cindy showed her the selection of harnesses. We only had one that was large enough to fit her. It had straps that went around the waist and between the cheeks. Additional straps went around each thigh for support. It held a variety of dongs. She picked several ranging in length from 10 to 14 inches.

"Can all of this be delivered?" Barbara asked.

"Sure." Cindy replied with a smile. "Dave can drop them off after work."

I was used by each of the other employees for about 30 minutes that afternoon. Mrs. Winslow was last and she used me for an entire hour. When finished I was allowed to get cleaned up and told to report to Cindy. I found her loading the company van with various packages. It was nearly closing time but I was told to deliver these items to 3256 Bowling Drive. When I was done I could drive the van home to Mrs. Winslow's.

The address was easy to find. I pulled into the driveway. I grabbed the smaller packages and went to the front door. After ringing the bell I waited for an answer. A few minutes later Barbara opened the door.

"Good to see you Dave." She said. You can put that stuff in the room over there. Set the bench up in front of the TV. I want to be able to use it while I watch my shows.

I did as ordered. The bench and queening stool were set up in a room off of the living room. It looked like a media room. There was a projection TV with a porn movie playing. The surround sound system was blaring loudly through the room. On the screen a women was fucking some dude with a monster dildo. When I was done setting everything up, I asked Barbara if there was anything else that she needed.

"Just one thing." She said. "Lie down on the bench. I need you to finish what you started this morning."

Barbara had me lie on the bench and secured my body to it. My head was secured so that I couldn't move it and a gag was placed in my mouth that forced it open. The stool was placed over my head and my face peered through the opening.

Barbara put a new movie in the DVD player. She made herself comfortable sitting on my face. She squirmed around a bit to make sure that my mouth was where it should be and then started the movie.

"This movie is about 2 hours in length." Barbara said. "It's another porn film and I am sure I will be getting off a couple of times during it. I'm going to sit here and drink wine and masturbate while you lick my ass. After her second glass she started squirming more and finally she said she felt the urge to pee.

She repositioned herself and sealed her cunt over my mouth. I now knew why she had placed the gag in my mouth. There was no way for me to avoid her offering as she peed directly into my waiting orifice. When she was done I was forced to lick her clean.

She was true to her word. I licked her asshole for the entire length of the movie and she came four times. Each time she became excited she took it out on my cock, slapping in enthusiastically with her new crop. After the movie ended she felt the need to pee again. By this time she had drank several glasses of wine and she was unable to control her bladder. She peed forcibly until I nearly drowned. After I cleaned her she untied me and allowed me to leave.

As I was heading out of the door I heard her say.

"See you at the next discipline party. I'll be telling them that you refused to drink my pee so I had to restrain and gag you. I even have pictures as everything tonight was recorded."

I arrived at Mrs. Winslow's about 11 pm. Cher let me in and told me to report to Mrs. Winslow. Mrs. Winslow wanted to know where I had been so I recapped the evening's events to her.

Friday was spent at the boutique. It was relatively uneventful compared to all that had happened during the week. Saturday I spent cleaning house. Cher and Mia supervised and took time to use my tongue whenever they were in the mood, which was often.

Around 5 pm Mrs. Winslow returned from the boutique.

"I'm having friends over for party tonight." She said. "Several saw you working outside on Sunday and wanted to know what was going on. I told them that you were paying off a bet. I told them you had to do anything I told you to do for a week. Furthermore, I told them I was having this party tonight, and to make sure you had learned your lesson, I told them you would serve all of us for the evening. Just to make it interesting, I told them that you would do so naked."

"Just so you know" she continued, "These are straight women who are not into Female Supremacy. I'm expecting about 20 women, but there may be more. Now, get undressed. You will greet each woman who enters on your knees. You will kiss their feet and tell them it will be a pleasure to serve them tonight."

I had just finished undressing when Cher entered the room.

"On your knees and greet her properly." Mrs. Winslow said. "Cher, give him 5 with the paddle for not greeting you properly. In fact, give him 5 each time he fails to properly greet our guests."

I received 5 strokes from Cher's paddle which turned my ass pink. The doorbell rang and the first of the guests arrived. It was Cindy, Dawn and Denise. I greeted them and kissed their feet. It was going to be a long night. Mia came down from upstairs and I greeted her as well. Other women started arriving. Many were amused at my greeting. Others stared at my cock. Some asked Mrs. Winslow about the bet.

"Well," Mrs. Winslow laughed. "I bet him I could make him orgasm without touching his cock."

"How'd you do it?" the women asked.

"I bent him over a chair and fucked his ass with a strap-on until he shot." She replied. "Took nearly an hour, but he still lost. Made him eat my pussy afterwards. He's got a talented tongue."

The women were shocked. Mrs. Winslow had lied about the bet, but she wanted to say something to shock the women and get the night started right. The women were all looking at me.

"Can you make him get hard?" one asked.

"Tell him to." Mrs. Winslow replied. "He will do anything you tell him to do. If he doesn't, he'll be punished. Cher has a paddle ready with his name on it."

One woman had me bend over and grab my ankles. She played with my ass for a few minutes and then stuck her finger in to the knuckle. Another grabbed my penis and began masturbating me. Another was pinching my nipples. The party had begun. By 10 pm there were 25 women there. Most had been drinking for several hours and had lost any inhibitions they had when they arrived. The night turned out to be an orgy. Cher and Mia jumped in and started performing oral sex with some of the women. There were dildos and vibrators everywhere, and I was eating one pussy after another while my cock and balls were being tag teamed by a couple of horny housewives.

About 2 AM Mrs. Winslow got everyone's attention. She said as a final act of servitude, Dave will experience a paddling from each woman present. She laid a wooden paddle, a large wooden handled hairbrush and a leather strap on the table. She had me bend over the sofa. She picked up the paddle.

"Dave," she began. "Each woman will be given the opportunity to give you 10 strokes with one of these instruments. You will count each stroke and thank the lady who administered it. If you do not count properly, or thank the woman sincerely, the stroke will not count. If you get out of position, you will receive an additional 10 strokes from her and another 10 from me. Is that clear?"

I said that I understood and Mrs. Winslow laid on the first stroke with her paddle. Each of the women followed in turn. Some tried the strap, others the hairbrush. By the 15th lady my ass was on fire and I couldn't help myself. My hands covered my ass and I stood up. I was rewarded with 10 additional strokes from the woman and 10 from Mrs. Winslow.

Before it was over I had gotten out of position three more times earning me additional strokes. I was sore and beaten by the time the ladies left. For the ladies, they seemed empowered and I was afraid that the LADIES Club would soon be seeing some new applications for membership.

12