Dave Gets an Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
369 Followers

"Listen to this." Jessica said. "This is the sound system. It can be piped to the patio as well. I think is sounds as good as some of the clubs downtown. Mom throws lots of parties so this room gets used quite a bit."

She was right. It sounded great. I could just imagine a bunch of college kids down here drinking and dancing on a Saturday night. It would be better than any of the frat parties I had attended but I was sure that was not the kind of party Mrs. Baxter threw.

There was an area that had been partitioned to separate it from the rest of the basement. As I tried to open the door I noticed that it was locked. I looked at Jessica and started to say...

"That's just extra storage. We usually keep it locked for security." Jessica said. "Let's head out to the patio and then we can head over to the garage."

The rear of the basement walked out onto the patio. The patio area included a large in-ground pool, hot tub and enough seating for over 20 people. There were covered and uncovered areas and I noticed the landscape allowed accessed from the first floor as well as from the basement. The grounds were landscaped and neatly trimmed. It was obvious they had a professional come in to maintain the grounds. It looked to be a full time job by itself.

Off to the side of the pool and screened by trees and shrubs was the garage. It was two stories. The garage looked large enough to house three cars. A single walk in door provided access to what must have been the rear of the structure. Once inside there was an option of going up the stairs to the apartments or turning and heading into the garage.

We turned and entered the garage. I was correct that there was enough room inside to easily hold three vehicles, but one of the bays had been partitioned off to make room for a gym. There was also bicycle racks and other sporting equipment stored there. The gym are contained cardio and weight equipment. It was well equipped with commercial grade equipment.

There were two garage doors on the opposite wall. They faced a driveway that I hadn't noticed. Access must have been from a side street.

At the top of the stairs there was a hallway that separated the two apartments with one apartment to the right and one to the left. We went into the left apartment which consisted of a living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. There was also a small laundry area with a stack-able washer/dryer. The rooms were adequately sized and the entire apartment was furnished. It was much nicer than my present dorm room.

"The other apartment is Hilda's." Jessica said. "It is identical to this one. Both have locks on the front so you can maintain some privacy."

We walked around the grounds for a little while and finally ended up back at the main house.

Chapter 4: The proposal

We found Mrs. Baxter sitting in the library reading a book. I couldn't make out the title but she seemed to be enjoying it. As she put the book down, I noticed that her nipples were hard and trying to escape from her blouse, she was perspiring slightly and she seemed to have that glow about her that women get when they are aroused.

"Oh, there you are." She said. "What do you think Dave? Do you feel the accommodation are adequate?"

"Oh, yes ma'am." I replied. "The house and grounds are wonderful, and the apartment is just terrific. It's just...Well, I'm sure it kept Marie pretty busy trying to keep things straight and look after everyone. I don't think I could keep up with the chores and have time for my studies. I don't think I would be able..."

"I've been thinking about this while you were out." Mrs. Baxter interrupted. I think we could make some adjustments for the right individual."

With that she was giving me the once over like she had when I first arrived.

"Please turn around for me." She said. "Slowly now. I want to get a good look at you. Yes...Yes you might have some possibilities. What do you think Jessica? Could you work with him and teach him some of the finer points of being a maid. Sorry, I mean butler?"

There was the hint of a subtle laugh like she was making a joke.

"I think he might fit our needs." Jessica said. "Of course it would depend on how dedicated he is and how much time he can commit to work. Of course, we would want him to start right away so we can train him through the summer when he isn't so busy with school work. That way, he should be ready when the others start arriving in the fall."

"Yes, I quite agree." said Mrs. Baxter. "Well, would you be able to work through the summer to learn what you need to know if I should decide to offer you the position? I would really like someone to start as soon as possible since Marie has already left."

"Yes ma'am, I could start after exams are over." I replied. "With exams coming up, and my work commitment to Professor Williams at the college, I won't have a lot of time until summer vacation starts. I had planned to go home for the summer and get a job, but I could work here just as easily if that suited you."

Mrs. Baxter smiled and looked briefly at Jessica.

"You know Edna Williams?" She asked. "She is one of my closest friends. I'll give her a call while you fill out this application. It's just background information, emergency contacts, work history and such. You can fill it out now or take it with you and bring it back tomorrow. I'm going to go call Edna. Haven't spoken to her in ages anyway."

I had completed the application by the time Mrs. Baxter returned. She said that Prof. Williams had given me a great recommendation and even offered to give me some time off from now until the end of the semester to begin my training. She said that if the rest of my references checked out OK, that she would consider me for the position. She said she would call me when she got the background check back. I thanked her and Jessica for their time and head back to my dorm. I called my mom when I got back to my room and told her I had a lead on a place to stay next year. I told her I would know something in a few days as the landlady was doing a background check on me. I told her that she might get a call as part of the investigation.

It was about a week before I heard anything. It was getting close to the end of the semester and exams would be starting soon. Mrs. Baxter called on Tuesday and said there were a few small issues with the background check that she wanted to discuss with me. She said there was nothing too serious but she needed clarification on a couple of things. She said I would need to get a full physical and gave me the name and number of her personal physician. She said to bill the cost to her and to schedule the appointment as soon as possible. Dr. Rosewood would then send the results directly to her and she would call to set up a meeting as soon as she got them. I called and scheduled for the first available appointment and on Thursday morning I reported to the Rosewood Medical Clinic for my appointment. The physical was pretty standard and I was in and out in less than 2 hours.

On Friday Mrs. Baxter called and said she got the results from my physical and that I was a healthy young man with no medical issues of concern. She asked me if I could meet her on the following day at about 9 am to discuss the final details.

"Well, tomorrow is Saturday and I don't have any classes. So I think 9 am would be good." I said.

"That fine. I'll see you then."

At 9 am I was ringing her doorbell. Jessica answered wearing a shear nightgown covered by a robe. There was a lot of cleavage hanging out and as she turned to escort me to the dining room, the robe opened slightly allowing me a glimpse of a near see-thru negligee. If I didn't know better, I thought I actually saw a dark patch just below the waist line. Was she wearing panties? I wasn't sure.

She had me sit at the dining room table and said her mother would be in shortly. She smiled and turned to leave causing the robe to fly open again. As my cock rose to attention she looked back and said.

"See you a little later. Hope you can stay for lunch,"

Mrs. Baxter came in a few minutes later and sat at the table.

"Dave" she began. "I've talked with some of the women you have dated. Some were in high school and others were here at Elliott. I'm a little disappointed and somewhat concerned that you don't seem to commit yourself to a relationship. It looks to me like you have a problem with commitment."

"You will be living here with six female college students, plus my Jessica" she continued. "I can't have someone living here who dates a girl for a few weeks, gets her to have sex with him and then dumps her."

"Your right Mrs. Baxter." I said. "It was wrong of me to use those girls like that, but I have matured a lot in the last year. I just haven't found the right girl yet. I guess I need a woman who will keep me focused. You know, toe the line so to speak. It really is difficult to find someone like that. Most of the girls I meet and more interested in partying than a true relationship."

"So, you are saying that you need discipline in your life." Mrs. Baxter replied. "You need someone to guide you and discipline you like your mother did when you were a child. Is that what I am hearing?"

"Ah, I guess so Mrs. Baxter. I replied.

Mrs. Baxter continued. "You see, I talked to your mother and told her how much I wanted to help you. Not only for you, but for her as well. She told me how she punished you when you were young. She told me of the over-the-knee spankings that you got; of the bare ass paddling; and of the occasional strapping with one of her wide leather belts. She told me how you cried afterward, especially when she made you stand in the corner."

She paused for a moment to let what she had said soak in and ten she continued.

"I tell you this because she let me know that if I have any trouble with you, that I am to take whatever means necessary to correct the problem, and believe me, I can be very creative. I have seven young ladies here to protect, and if I offer you the position, there will be rules that you will have to follow. There will be consequences if you don't."

As Mrs. Baxter was talking my face was turning crimson but my pants were bulging do to the stiffness of my cock. I have had fantasies of being punished by a strict woman ever since the time my mother took me over her knee and I got an erection while she spanked me. I know she felt it but she never said a word. She simply had me stand in the corner for an hour. She told me the next time it would be worse.

"Mrs. Baxter." I said. "I will allow you to discipline me in any manner you feel necessary. It is a small price to pay for helping make my mom's dream come true."

"Hmmm" she said. "I wish I could believe you."

She was looking me over from head to toe and I could tell she was contemplating something. I hoped she didn't notice my bulge in my shorts. I was wearing loose fitting clothing so it would be difficult to spot unless you were really looking for it.

"Drop your shorts" she said while looking me in the eye.

I didn't move.

"Drop them of leave." She repeated. "This is not a game."

Slowly I unbuckled my pants and allowed them to fall to the ground.

"Those to." she said, pointing at my undies.

Soon they too were lying on the floor. She looked at my cock for a minute before she called Jessica to come join her. Jessica came into the room followed by Hilda. They had been in the kitchen eating breakfast when Mrs. Baxter called. Both started to laugh as they entered the room and saw me standing naked in front of Mrs. Baxter.

Mrs. Baxter continued. "Dave, Did you get excited now at the thought of me disciplining you like your mother use to do?"

"Yes Ma'am." I confessed.

"Well, I'm going to give you a sample of what you can expect if you fail to toe the line around here. Jessica, please get my sorority paddle of the wall in my room. Looks like it is coming out of retirement." Hilda began to turn and head back to the kitchen when Mrs. Baxter called out.

"Hilda, don't you want to participate in this little demonstration?"

Hilda's eyes sparkled as she returned to her place next to Mrs. Baxter. Jessica returned with the paddle and handed it to her mother.

"Dave, you will learn to respect all women. Therefore each of us here today will administer 20 strokes with this paddle. It will hurt, but you will remain in position, count each stroke and thank the person administering it. Is that clear?" Mrs. Baxter explained.

"Yes ma'am." I replied.

I was bent over the back of one of the dining room chairs with the palms of my hands on the chair cushion. Mrs. Baxter began. Each stroke was hard and she would pause between strokes so I never knew when to expect the next one. I was sure from the impact that she raised her arm well over her head and swung the paddle with all her strength just to make a point of who would be in charge. She occasionally stopped and massaged my bottom before administering the next stroke. She gave Jessica pointers on how to effectively administer a paddling. I ended up receiving 25 strokes from Mrs. Baxter because I got out of position three times and lost count twice.

"Jessi, your next." called out Mrs. Baxter.

Jessica stepped up to the plate. I expected her to go easier on me given how she acted yesterday. When she delivered the first stroke I was so surprised that I forgot to count. What she lacked in strength she more than made up for in enthusiasm. Hilda was standing in front of me and every so often reached down to give my cock a stroke or two.

I don't know if Jessica's strokes hurt more because they landed in the same area as her mother's or if she was actually hitting me harder. By the 15th stroke I was crying so hard that I couldn't count. In all, I received 35 strokes from Jessica. As she came around in front of me, Mrs. Baxter hugged her daughter and told her what a fine job she did. I was still whimpering.

"Jessica, I want you to masturbate Dave until he has had two orgasms." Her mother said. "It will give his backside a little rest and it will make it more difficult to bear Hilda's assault. You see, when the male is excited for whatever reason, he can endure a huge amount of pain, but once he has had release, the pain becomes more unbearable until he becomes excited again."

It took Jessica about 15 minutes to masturbate me to two orgasms. While she was doing so she was discussing the length and girth of my penis with her mother. She was amazed at how much I could ejaculate.

"It's an above average specimen, Jessica." her mother was saying. "It's longer than average with an average girth for his length. It looks like he can control it fairly well and his recovery time was excellent. I think we'll get some good use out of him all summer. Hilda, are you ready?"

With that the large woman raised her arm and delivered a massive blow to my butt. I swear she hit a home run the way it hurt. In fact it hurt so much I forgot to count.

"Shit" I said, "I forgot to count."

Hilda laughed. "That's five extra for cussing, and the first one didn't count."

Hilda concentrated her strokes on the tender flesh of the upper thigh just below the buttocks. She ended up administering 40 strokes before reaching her goal. By the time she had reached 20 I couldn't maintain my position so the last 20 penalty stroke were administered with Mrs. Baxter sitting on my hands to help me stay in position. Of course I thanked her for her help.

Mrs. Baxter was smiling as she spoke to Dave.

"OK Dave, I see that nasty erection is gone. I want you to go stand in the corner for the next hour while we admire our handy work. No. don't cover up. I want to watch it change from crimson to purple. I'll just sit here and draw up your contact while you are reflecting on your situation. By the way, I really enjoyed myself, and I think Hilda and Jessica did to."

About 30 minutes later I heard the doorbell ring and footsteps approaching the dining room.

Mrs. Baxter looked up. "Oh, hi Edna. You're just in time to witness Dave sign this contract. I've decided to offer him the position we spoke about. Since you are his adviser, it makes perfect since for you to be the witness."

Edna turned and saw me standing in the corner for the first time.

"Wow" she said. "He sure is red, can I touch him?"

Not waiting for a response she came over and put her hand on my bottom.

"It's still hot. How long has he been standing here?" she asked.

"About 30 minutes." Mrs. Baxter said. "He has another 30 minutes to go and then we'll discuss the proposal and he can sign the contract if he's brave enough."

"Oh, I think he'll sign." said Edna Williams. "He already has another erection and its dripping a little. Tastes good, too."

"That's a good sign." Mrs. Baxter said. "Wouldn't it be nice if he were a masochist?" and both ladies laughed.

When my corner time was up Mrs. Baxter had me come over and stand between her and Edna Williams. I was still naked and figured I would remain so for the ceremony. This is what she proposed.

I would design my own schedule based upon my course load at school and daily assignments here. I would have designated study time, work time and free time. The schedule would be updated weekly and approved by her. This insured adequate time for school and work.

Next, my school work would have top priority. She would assist me by arranging for tutoring if necessary to maintain my grades and Edna said she would be glad to help whenever needed. She said if my GPA dropped below my current average at any time between now and graduation, I would be punished!

Next, she would provide me with a scholarship to cover my tuition and associated fees for the coming year as well as my senior year. In addition to working through the school year, I would work for her this summer as well as next summer. That meant I would have no out of pocket expenses for my remaining two years of school.

I would be paid 100.00 per month provided I had completed all of my assignments for the month. I was free to spend the money any way I wished but I was not to ask my mom for money because she was already financially strained. There would be the opportunity to pick up some additional money during the summer as some of her friends often needed extra help with parties or doing things around the house but that would have to be approved by either herself or Jessica.

She would provide free room and board including all meals, and I would have full access to all the amenities once I had completed all daily assignments.

I thought the proposal was manageable, but she still hadn't said what my responsibilities would be.

"So, what will I have to do to receive all of these benefits?" I asked.

"I'm glad you asked." Mrs. Baxter said. "I have calculated that the value of what I offer is about 50K over the next two years. That is a huge investment on my part. I do this because your mother impressed me and I want to see that her dream comes true."

She continued. "Basically, I expect you to do anything that the women living here ask you to do. You will become the house servant and learn to serve women as they should be served. Your primary responsibilities include general house cleaning, laundry and other domestic services, but be warned; if one of the ladies were to tell you to 'kiss her ass' then that is exactly what I expect you to do. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am" I said.

"I am a believer in female supremacy." Mrs. Baxter began. "My mom dominated my father. In fact, he was her slave. She taught me how to control a man and make him a servant. My late husband Don was my slave. All of my daughters except for Jessica were taught my philosophy and got to practice on their father and brother. Jessica was away at boarding school and was too young to participate or understand the concepts of a FLR or how to train a man. My other daughters have embraced the lifestyle and live by it. Jessica is now ready to learn it as well."

medic45
medic45
369 Followers