Dave Gets an Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medic45
medic45
369 Followers

"Dave," she continued. "I will be your Mistress until Jessica is ready to take you. When you graduate you will have to make a decision whether to stay with us or make your own way in life. I have missed the lifestyle since my husband died, but now it's time to teach Jessica. So if you accept this position, you will learn a lifestyle centered on Female Supremacy."

I had read a lot of stories of FLR and female domination on the internet. I had watched video and even talked on some of the chat sites. The idea of serving a dominate female had my cock swollen again. It was sticking straight out which I am sure did not get unnoticed by both women. The thought of serving Jessica nearly made me cum on the spot. Jessica had walked into the room as her mother was talking. I was staring at her instead of paying attention to what her mother was saying.

"Before you answer I want to make sure you realize that this is not a game. This is a lifestyle. I have lived this lifestyle my entire adult life. My mother lived it and my daughters live it. My husband loved and served me for over 30 years. He never regretted his decision to be my servant. He was rewarded with some fantastic sex. He also suffered some painful punishments."

"Don't confuse this with what you read in magazines or on the internet." She continued. "You will be expected to follow all our commands. Every woman you meet will be you're superior. You will treat all women with respect. Good behavior will be rewarded, but failure and disrespect will result in punishment."

"Here is the contract" Mrs. Baxter announced.

She was looking straight at me. I finally came out of my daze as she slapped my cock a couple of times with her hand.

"Dave," she said. "Look at the contract. It outlines everything I have told you. Read it carefully. Make sure this is what you want because once you sign it your ass belongs to me for the next two years."

I looked the contract over. I could see the points that she outlined and I knew what she expected in return. I didn't bother to read all the legal jargon, I never really understood that stuff anyway. I knew that any contract that involved the concept of slavery would not be binding. Contracts were broken every day. I could get out if I found out that this lifestyle was not for me. Besides, if I liked it, maybe Jessica and I would get married after I graduated and then I could live the easy life.

I signed on the line above my typed name and entered the current date. Jessica and Mrs. Baxter signed above their typed name and Prof. Williams signed as a witness. I was given a copy as was Jessica and Mrs. Baxter. My life was going to be changed forever. My real education was about to start.

Jessica came over and kissed me passionately. I think she stuck her tongue completely down my throat. She reached down and began massaging my crotch then kneaded my ass. My cock sprung up another inch or two. I had never been this erect in my life.

"I think he might like this." she said. "His cock is as hard as a rock. I just can't wait to taste it."

"I think this calls for a celebration." Said Mrs. Baxter. "Who wants to go first?"

"Can I" said Prof. Williams. "I've been waiting all year for an opportunity like this."

With that my adviser removed the jeans and underwear that she was wearing and said

"Get over here Dave, you've got a lot of itch to scratch and it's been itching for a long, long time. Get your tongue down there and show me what you got."

Edna was sitting at the dining room table with Dave on his knees licking and sucking as she grabbed his hair and pulled his face into her quim.

"There you go, that's right... Oh that feels so good... Ummm, keep it up. I think about three more just like that will do it for my pussy, but my asshole has an itch too. I think you're going to be busy for a long, long time."

medic45
medic45
369 Followers