Dave, Jill and Ian...

Story Info
Dave & Jill move forward towards the inevitable conclusion.
5.4k words
2.9
33.5k
14
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,297 Followers

DAVE, JILL & IAN...WHATEVER CAN GO WRONG USUALLY DOES!

Thanks again go to 'Jill' -a friend - for first requesting my assistance, for her supplying the idea, plot and direction. Also thanking her, for her continued support throughout;

If reading porn stories or descriptions of people having sex offends you go and read some other form of written work!

*****

Ian wakened up with a sharp prodding pain in his side, his drink fuddled mind already adding to the pain in his side. A voice he didn't recognize was ringing in his ears "Hey buddy you need to move on you can't sleep here"

"Fuck off I'm tired!" he snapped.

"You either move on or we arrest you" the voice continued, as did the sharp prodding pain. Ian sat up and the pain stopped. Looking from behind his haze filled vision Ian saw it was two police officers that had arrived at his 'boudoir' of the park bench. The sharp pain he had been experiencing was obviously something to do with the baton in one of their hands. The one who had been talking continued now he was fully awake and sitting up.

"C'mon move it now, and make sure we don't catch you back here today or its jail for you" he said as he watched Ian closely, trying to move. It had been a cold night and the sight of the drunk laid out on the park bench had done little to subdue his growing foul mood.

"Hurry it up there and take your empty bottle with you until you find a bin to use as well!" he ordered Ian as he started to rise.

No it hadn't been a good start to his first night without a home, and his first thoughts were of Jill again. He imagined her all warm, her body welcoming and her kisses gentle on his lips. Just at that he cursed again as a vision of her and her lover sprung into his memory as it always did. "Fucking bastard!" he shouted.

That was it, his morning got even worse as the cop who had the attitude issues grabbed his arm, twisted it up his back and seconds later as he was being told he was under arrest. He felt the cuffs clam shut, just a shade to tightly at that and before he could say anything else he was being marched towards the Park entrance almost bent double as the cop hustled him forward with his arms bent up his back.

"Whoa, whoa!" he cried out, the pain causing him o feel sick.

"I wasn't swearing at you officer!"

"Too late you drunken piece of street trash, should have thought of that before you went and upset me!" the officer grunted back at him.

"So you can tell the judge later this morning, so shut it!"

Ian began to feel sick and just as the officer stepped in front of him to open the vans rear door he felt himself empty his stomach contents from his mouth. The pain he had felt before was nothing to that now as he felt himself being propelled sideways into the van door and then as he fell he heard the attitude challenged officer yell;

"You filthy little fucker! All over my trousers and boots!" just as he felt something strike his back.

Yelling out the painful strikes on his back were repeated several times before he was dragged to his feet and thrown into the rear of the van. "Your fucking cards well marked dickhead!" the copper screamed at him.

As he curled up on the floor of the van he felt another object crash against his body, he recognised as his meagre bag of belongings. The van began to move and Ian slipped into his drunken sleep once again... .

Across town...

Dave was holding Jill by the waist and buttocks, her back pressed against the bedroom wall, her breasts were rubbing his face, as He thrust his powerful cock into her time and time again. "Oh my god Dave I can't take it any more I'm going to cum!" Jill cried out.

Her legs already loosing grip on Dave's back. Dave adjusted his grip to hold her legs up and allow his continued ploughing of her dripping wet pussy.

"Yes baby! Come on, cum on my big cock again! Let yourself go let it happen come on do it!" Dave groaned.

"I'm going to cum baby, I'm going toooooooo! Cuuuuuuuummm!" Jill felt her body lose control and her head fell against her lovers shoulder nuzzling into his neck. Her arms clasped hands together behind Dave's neck albeit loosely but enough to help her hang on until she had finished Cumming.

"Oh God that was great baby, so good! So much how I like it, hard fast and really, really sexy!"

She kissed him before he eased her off himself, and his deflating cock slipped out of her wet pussy. Allowing their combined fluids to start running out of her gaped pussy, down her inner thighs. Quickly grabbing her nightshirt, she placed it against her sex and ran to the bathroom, as she tried to clean herself.

Calling out to Dave "you always fill me so full you bugger and it runs out of me like a river!" laughing before she returned to their bed t resume their cuddling and kissing.

Across town...

Ian awoke in the cells of the police station his head fit to burst, he felt his stomach lurch and just made it to the stainless steel pan toilet where he proceeded to empty what little contents were left in there. As he cleaned himself up he heard the door flap slide open and a gruff voice say "Opening cell number five, he's awake!"

Then more clanking and rattling as the door locks were opened before the voice spoke again "alright out!"

Looking up he tried to smile but his face hurt, and he stepped around the policeman at the door and approached a high sited desk where another officer stood. He knew this one was a sergeant as he had three stripes on his perfectly ironed and starched shirt. His face covered in a well trimmed beard and deep piercing eyes that made him want to look away.

"Right name, Age and date of birth!" he spoke.

The first officer had him by the arm and placed him with his feet on a line facing the desk officer.

"Ian porter, forty eight twenty fourth August nineteen sixty five." Ian replied in a somewhat crackled voice.

"Right Mr Porter, I am sergeant Jones it is my duty to inform you that you were brought in here earlier today drunk and disorderly have you anything to say for yourself?"

Looking up at the officer Ian shrugged his shoulders and tried to speak. After a few seconds he managed to say;

"I'm sorry!"

"You're sorry! You start getting aggressive with my officers, you verbally abuse them and you puke all over one of them, and my van and you say you're sorry! Is that it?" He growled at Ian.

"I'm really sorry I'm just having a bad time of things that's all!" Ian sniffled almost whined, almost starting to cry again.

"Uhu! I see, well we all have bad days Mr Porter, some of us more than others. Well the good news for you is that on this occasion I'm willing to let you off with a verbal warning, you have no record and so I feel this is the right option for me at this time."

He continued, "However any breach of this in the next three months will see these charges included in any future acts of a similar nature do I make myself clear Mr Porter?"

Ian almost smiled for the first time in months as he looked up and stammered "Yes, yes I understand and I am sorry honestly I am!"

"Yes! Yes!.. Now get him his belongings officer!" once the meagre bag of belongings had been fetched, checked and signed for, he heard the sergeant say;

"Get him out of here he's ruddy stinking my nice cells up, go on constable let him out!"

Ian felt his arm being pulled towards the exit door and then being shoved out what was the rear door of the police station onto the street.

He lifted the bag and just at that the bag burst spilling the contents onto the pavement, a few clothing items, a pair of boots and his beloved guitar all fell out leaving him holding the empty bag.

He heard the officer sniggering as he closed the door leaving him there alone. Ian bent down and picked up his few belongings and slung the guitar over his back and set off to find somewhere to rest and sort out the few things he had left.

It was several hours after his release he found himself sitting in the doorway of a closed shop, having put the warmest of clothing items on and deposited the remainder in a bin he only had the guitar, a first anniversary present from his ex wife that he had to carry. It had been a few years since he played.

Ian found that even after so long it didn't take him long to start picking out a few tunes, his mood determined that it were slow ballads that sprang easily to memory. That night he played some of them over and over again as he sat huddled around a fire he had built. Under a railway archway and sat on the sill of an old abandoned car, that was his bedroom for the night, he whiled away the night.

As the sky turned dark, the stars came out and the chill began to creep in he played the sombre music well into the night...

Lovers nest... the day after Ian's arrest;

Jill had been busy a t work all day, her body felt tired, used, even abused in places. She smiled at the thought of what her lover and now boyfriend Dave, could do to her, make her feel like and even get her to do that she had thought was long gone with the passing of her youth some time ago.

But when she had found Dave, or rather Dave had taken her from the self respecting housewife, a caring lover to her previous husband Ian, and had shown her that she was still desirable, still sexy, still able to arouse a man as she had done as a teenager she had fallen head over heels at his advances. Not only had she become a lover of his, but more to the point the longer they had been together and the more unfaithful she had become to her ex-husband the more aroused she had become.

As she stepped in the door of their new home, the smell of lavender and cinnamon had drifted to her nostrils, Dave had stepped out of the bathroom door and greeted her with a smile. Kissing her passionately on her lips she had felt the tingling and fluttering beginning in the very pit of her stomach.

Her arms had wrapped around Dave's neck only for him to push her away and say "Whoa baby first things first! I have a surprise for my new fiancée. Step this way!"

Jill had held his hand and followed him into the bathroom. There she found the bath had been run, candles had been lit and rose petals had been sprinkled in the bath. The soothing smells of spices drifted around the room and when Dave dimmed the lights and started to undress her she melted into those wonderful arms of his.

Kissing his ear lobes and neck she was concentrating on arousing him so she could feel him inside her, desperately trying to arouse him she was to be disappointed when once again he broke from her;

"Later darling, now it's time for you to relax. I've just got to book our table at the Italian, and that means you have a least a whole hour to soak and relax whilst I sort out dinner!"

With that he kissed her and left closing the door behind him leaving her alone to slip into the luxuriously hot water and slide down into the perfumed and rose petal water.

Jill let out a deep long sigh, "Aaaaahhhhh!" as she felt the heat soak her body within minutes she was asleep. Dave knew she would be and had walked in moments later leaving the door open so he could watch her to ensure she was safe. He had plans for tonight, sex filled plans and ensuring Jill was relaxed, well fed and a willing partner meant the sex would be mind-blowing.

A small laugh escaped his lips as he thought of her ex husband's loss of her to him and Dave found himself wondering where the loser was right then. He knew that Ian had been evicted but had no idea of where he was.

When Jill finally awoke and she saw Dave she smiled "You are such a romantic baby I love you!"

"Is that because I am always fun to be with or is it just the kinky sex?" Dave laughed as he helped her out of the bath and began rubbing her body gently dry.

Jill giggled "maybe's we can see later on that one eh?" Dave laughed and rubbed her sensitive nipples a little harder making her moan with lustfulness. The two lovers dressed and left for dinner at their favourite Italian Restaurant.

Earlier that day across town...

Ian awoke with aching body; the chill he felt was nothing to the mood he was feeling. A deep depression had filled him for months now and he could do little to change it. The loss of his wife to her new lover Dave had hit him hard. His life had hit a deep spiral downwards. Ian didn't realise it but it was going to get even worse that very day.

After his night on the guitar he had decided he might make some cash to help feed him and maybe get a room somewhere by busking. Trudging himself across several blocks he found a place where no one seemed to bother about him, and set up. There was plenty of opportunity he thought with shops, offices and cafe / restaurants all around this area.

He started playing and after several hours had made little or nothing apart from several comments about being to sombre with his choice of music. In fact several people from the businesses closest to him had asked him to move on as the music he was playing was making their customers feel depressed. Ian didn't care he liked it and so kept playing it, more now for his own pleasure as anyone else's.

He had been playing all day and was almost ready to move on, it was when he looked up during a break later that night, and he saw them. Dave with Jill on his arm looking a million dollars, wearing his favourite red dress Jill had looked right at him and then just as quickly looked away. Dave had looked slightly longer and Ian was sure he saw a sign of recognition spread across his face.

Ian quickly packed up his gear and followed the couple who were by now a fair distance ahead of him but the red dress with the similarly bright red woollen long coat meant he knew where his Jill was as long as they were in sight.

It took about around twenty minutes for the two lovers to reach home, Ian saw them enter the single storey home and followed discreetly. He didn't know why he was following them but he just had to see his Jill one more time, maybe she would come back to him if he could just speak to her.

He stood for nearly an hour before he decided to go and see if she would talk to him "I know she will if I ask her!" he said out loud as he approached the house.

Lovers nest...

After dinner the two of them sat together on the couch, cuddling and chatting. "I always knew you were into kinky sex from the day I met you!" Dave teased.

"Depends on what you think kinky sex is?" Jill teased right back.

"Why don't you tell me?" said Dave.

"I've got a better idea, why don't I let you show me!" Jill then stood up and allowed her clothes to slide from her body revealing her newly shaved pussy and sweet smelling body, with her large firm breasts already showing their aroused state by the size of erect nipples protruding from them.

Dave stood up and dropped his clothes besides hers and taking hold of her arms began kissing her passionately. Walking her backwards he turned her around and told Jill "Bend over the edge of the dresser unit. I'm going to fuck you right here in front of the window so anyone can see us! How's that for kinky!"

Dave began rubbing his hard cock up against her bum, and encircled her waist with his arms, before dropping one hand to her pussy and began stroking her wet slit. His other hand began groping her right tit, twisting her nipple between finger and thumb, making Jill moan in anticipation of what was to come.

Jill could feel his erection stiff, and throbbing against the bare flesh of her bum, it felt so hot and horny knowing anyone could go past and look in and see them. Every now and then his hard cock would slide between her thighs and prod against her wet slit making her gasp. Then it would be back nudging against her ass making her shiver at the thought of him mistakenly take her anal virginity.

"Oh god baby! You're turning me on something rotten! Go ahead, stick your big cock inside my pussy and fuck me senseless why don't you? Make me scream with pleasure you big cocked fucker!" moaned Jill.

"Oh you like that don't you? Well let's see how much baby!" Dave gloated.

He lifted Jill's left leg and bent his knees before using his other hand to help line up his swollen cock head at the entrance to her dripping wet pussy. Then with a quick shove he was inside her, Jill let out a moan of satisfaction "Oooooh God Yeeeeeess!" as she dipped her own knees to get as much of Dave's big pussy pleaser inside her as possible.

The next thing that Dave did made her eyes fly open and a loud groan almost a pained cry escape her lips. As they started to get into a nice rhythm Dave took his right hand from rubbing her nipples and stuck it inside her pussy alongside his cock. Then removed it and began to rub her anus with his finger.

"Oh God! No Dave! Don't, please no!" but it was too late his finger slid easily into her anus and he began to wiggle around inside her bum.

"Oh my God! Oh my fucking God!... that feels amazing oh fuck yes! Yes!" cried Jill as she felt her stomach flip, her pussy start to pulse and her ass began to enjoy almost too much his newest addition to their lovemaking.

"Do me Dave, fucking do me, finger that ass you bastard make me cuuuum!" she panted.

"Fuck! Fuck yes! Yes! God I'm so fucking close... Oh god yeeeeeeeeesss!" and with that her knees buckled her ass squeezed his finger tightly, her pussy flooded with her juices as she came harder than normally.

Dave held her up and gave her several hard thrusts before he came with his cock buried deep inside her welcoming wet hole, his finger still buried second knuckle deep in her tight jerking asshole.

"Oh My god that was so kinky and sooo sexy baby" moaned Jill, at her initiation into 'bum fun' as Dave called it. Jill wondered where it might lead but one thing was for sure he had opened a whole new door in their sex life and she liked it! A LOT!

Outside...

Ian was almost at the pathway to the house when he looked in and saw his ex wife and Dave making love, or rather having really good sex, at least going by the look of lust on both their faces that's what it looked like. Ian couldn't see what they were doing totally but whatever it was Jill, his ex wife was enjoying it.

He stopped in his tracks unsure anymore of what to do. He stepped behind a large bush and stood hands on his head muttering to himself 'what the fuck do I do now? Didn't think of this situation? Did you thicko?'

He glanced around the side of the bush and saw Dave and his ex wife again still naked, still making out.

He then stepped back into the shadows and realised not only could he see them but so could anyone walking past. He glanced anxiously up and down the road, but it was empty and in relative darkness. Ian relaxed a bit and thought give them another ten, fifteen minutes then I can go knock on the door. But when he looked back out in that timescale he got an even bigger shock.

Dave was standing over his ex-wife, holding her legs wide apart, her naked body only inches from the window, backlit by a lone lamplight coming from behind them. Its effect was to silhouette them against the window, with amazing effect. Jill's was laid on top of what looked like a large dresser style unit, and Dave her new lover was stood between her legs his large cock sticking straight up in the air.

easyballs
easyballs
1,297 Followers
12