Dave, Jill and Ian...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,318 Followers

Ian was to say the least embarrassed, by what he was seeing. But at the same time interested in what was going on in front of him. He could see his ex wife's beautiful naked body and that was giving him an erection just seeing her again. Ian caught another glimpse of Dave's impressive cock; it certainly outshone his own meagre cock by some size both in length and girth.

"Fucking bastard!" he grunted to himself. Quickly looking around to ensure he was still alone. He pushed himself deeper into the centre of the bush hiding him from prying eyes, from the street side. He returned to his voyeuristic pleasures as Dave and Jill oblivious to his prescience continued...

Inside lovers nest...

Dave had Jill getting tossed around atop the unit like a rag doll. His deep penetrating thrusts, hard and deliberate were having the desired effect.

"Oh God yes!" Fuck me you cunt!"... fuck the arse of me!...make me cum all over your big cock!"..."Fill me up with your cum!" she was moaning over and over as Dave drilled her pussy with intent.

Several more serious thrusts, filled with an intensity he had found so arousing gave him an extra edge of seriously hard cock - ramming fucking. Then almost too early even for him, he gave a loud almost semi animalistic roar and pumped his cock deep inside her pussy holding her embedded on his cock as it emptied itself, of a huge load of hot sticky cum inside her womb.

"Aaaaaargh!...Urrrrgh!...Hmppppphh!" he grunted as Jill lay moaning in a heap herself, racked with the last remnants of her own orgasm.

"Ooooooh OOOOh Mmmmm! Oooh!" was all she could muster as her orgasm had seemingly emptied her of all strength.

The two of them took several minutes to come down from their high, and when they did Dave picked her up and carried her to the sofa.

Outside...

Ian could still get a clear view so didn't need to move. Apart from having to wipe his already sticky cock with a grimy shirt tail, after he too had shot a load all over his hand and trousers from the self pleasuring masturbation, from watching the highly erotic scene before him.

Inside...

Dave laid her flat on the sofa and leaned over to suck on her breasts and nipples, Jill slid her arms down and under his body, one hand grabbing onto his still semi erect throbbing cock and began to rub it's length. The other got hold of his big heavy balls that had returned from their risen state moments before whilst blowing their load into Jill's womb, to the normal low hanging position.

Jill began stroking his groin and shaft making Dave moan with pleasure, "Oh yes baby, that's how your man, likes his cock and balls played with just like that ooooh yeaaah!"

After a few minutes of this mutual pleasuring, Dave said "I have a surprise for you baby I think you'll like it!" he reached under one of the cushions on the sofa and pulled out a dildo similar in size to his own cock.

Without waiting for Jill to respond he stood up turned around and shoved it into her dripping wet pussy in three sharp shoves he had it all the way in and began pumping it in and out of her sweet juicy cunt, His cock was by now swinging invitingly next to Jill's wide open mouth, and once she calmed down and stopped moaning and panting she took it into her mouth and started to suck on it with a new found relish.

"Mmmmph!... Mmmmph!... Oh God!... Mmmph! MMmmph!" was all Dave could hear from his fiancée as he fucked her pussy with the new toy cock mercilessly.

Jill in response was giving him a seriously hard sucking.

"Oh Yes! Baby, suck my balls right up through my shaft fuck you suck cock good baby!" Dave grunted.

"Fucking hell, Jesus holy fucking fuck!" Jill moaned between mouthfuls of cock and sucking on Dave's heavy balls.

Dave was pummelling her pussy using both hands to use the dildo on her. Her ass was bouncing and thrusting upwards to meet his inward pushes and slamming down so hard when he pulled out the sofa was literally being bounced across the floor.

Outside...

Ian was frantically watching and wanking himself at the erotic sight of Dave and Jill before him.

Even outside he heard the voices, when Dave finally bellowed "Here it comes Jill you sexy little slut!"

"Swallow it! Swallow it all oh god yeeeeeeessss!"

Ian was frantically beating his own cock, he felt his own balls tighten and a dribble of cum oozed from the eye in the end of his own cock. This overzealous action however caused him to stumble and he fell forward crashing through the bush to land face down in the dirt.

Even he realised this was not good and when he heard Jill screaming;

"DAVE! DAVE! THERE'S SOMEONE THERE!!"

Ian panicked and quickly picked himself up and began to run. He didn't even have time to close his zipper, his own cock hung limply outside the flap as he ran, so fearful of the consequences was he had hardly noticed his obvious perverted position should he be caught.

Dave, grabbed his trousers threw on his shoes and fled after him, it only took a few minutes to catch up with him and when he did Dave knew straight away who he was. "Ian you fucking pervert! What the fuck were you doing? You're just a fucking peeping tom a pervert aren't you? You dickless bastard!"

With that he punched Ian full in the mouth. Ian fell down and started to scream. "I didn't mean too!... I didn't mean too!... It just happened!... I won't do it again, honest! Honest! ...Please Dave don't hurt me!"

"You lying bastard, your cock's still hanging outside your pants you fucking pervert!" Dave yelled at him.

Dave had him at his mercy and he administered a sound beating calling him a sick pervert and telling him he was going to tell Jill it was him.

"No Please! Please! Don't tell Jill Please?" he mumbled through broken teeth and swollen lips. Dave gave him one final kick in his balls; Ian doubled up and spewed bile all over the ground.

Just at that the police arrived and Dave told them he had caught this weirdo staring into his house at his naked fiancée.

Ian looked pitifully at the two officers and his heart sank like a lead brick, it was the same two who had arrested him the night before. He was in deep shit and he knew it, he curled up into a ball and began to sob uncontrollably.

Dave explained to the officers he had caught him and given him a beating. Despite the two officers knowing he had done it they understood and chose to ignore that small fact. They lifted Ian into the back of the van as Dave returned to the house.

Inside...

"Did you catch him? Who was it? "Jill asked as soon as he returned.

Jill had donned a dressing gown and a jacket, met him at the open door and hallway, but was visibly shaken.

However once Dave had wrapped his arms around her and assured her it was just some sad pathetic peeping tom that the police had arrested she quickly calmed down. Dave turned and closed the door and in doing so smiled to himself as he saw the police van pass bye and Ian's pathetic face staring out the back windows as he passed the house.

Turning to Jill he pulled the robe off her shoulders and smiled "Now where were we?" planting small kisses on her lips, neck and ears.

"I still have something for you baby!" he softly moaned into her ear. Jill had already melted into his loving embrace, so when his hand found her head and he pushed her to her knees she quickly pulled his already hard cock out of the confines of his trousers and began to suck on the sticky shaft with gusto.

Holding her head in both hands he began to rock his hips, his cock was already making loud wet sloppy sounds in Jill's mouth but once he had a rhythm going they got even louder and filthier sounding.

Coupled with Jill's "mmmph!..gloog gloog gloog!" sounds as his cock filled her throat. He leant down and pulled, then twisted on her nipples to make her moan even more.

Several minutes passed and all that could be heard was the sounds of a seriously deep face and throat fucking until Dave looked down to see Jill was finger fucking herself frantically, her face a picture of serious concentration as she attempted to bring herself off.

Dave thrust even harder and faster at this and almost laughed as Jill tried to increase her speed and depth of penetration on her own masturbation.

Then he heard her groan, muffled though it was, Jill started to shake her torso jerking so wildly her own tits were slapping against each other loudly. Her hands were almost a blur as she masturbated herself to her impending orgasm.

Her mouth wrapped obscenely around his cock was almost foaming at the edges with the combination of saliva and his pre-cum. Her head was bobbing up and down on his cock like a piston all by herself he just had to stand there.

Then she came, her eyes flew open briefly, her hands stopped deep inside her pussy and her mouth flapped on his shaft like a goldfish's mouth and muffled "gmmph! Gmmmph Gmmph!!" was all that came out.

Dave held her head steady and his head went back and he roared like a bull as his balls tightened lifted and spewed his load down her gullet. He held her there for what seemed like minutes. It was probably only seconds but he felt like e was pumping a gallon of cum into her belly.

Sweat freely flowed from both of them over their excretions. Both were panting and gasping for air when they broke from each other s grasp. Both looked at t each other and smiled then both said simultaneously;

"I love you!"

Both laughed and held each other in their arms before making their way to the bathroom to shower together and the bed.

"Only five more weeks Jill and then we become man and wife I do love you darling!" Dave said just before Jill fell asleep.

"Only five more weeks and then Ian s no more forever!" he said to only himself.

TBC...

easyballs
easyballs
1,318 Followers
12