Dave Makes Debbie Beg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,199 Followers

"I need to cum, Dave!" I panted.

"What was that my whore sister said?"

"I have to cum!"

"Why, slut?"

"I have to cum cause you're fucking me so good with your big cock."

"I'm not ready to cum yet, slut!"

"You can have my cunt as much as you like."

"Say that again, slut!"

"I'm your whore, brother! Please fuck my cunt as much as you like!"

"Don't mind if I do, now cum for me, you fucking whore!"

I needed no further encouragement. I cried out and felt my body shaking uncontrollably. My cunt gripped Dave's fuck meat hard as it shivered with each wave of orgasm, made more powerful by the fact that he didn't stop pumping me for a second during my orgasm. As soon as I'd stopped cumming Dave pulled out, his cock dripping with my juices.

"Get on your hands and knees like the fucking whore you are," he commanded.

I did as I was told, feeling my pussy juices running down my legs from my gaping hole. He slapped my ass over and over again, making it sting with pain.

"You're so hungry for cock, you little slut. Beg me!"

"Fuck me, big brother! Fuck me with your giant cock."

He slammed right inside me again. He was right. I was hungry for his cock. I'd just cum all around it but I'd missed it every second it'd been out. Dave was slamming me hard now. My tits bounced up with every thrust. I met his thrusts with my hips, wanting more of him inside me. He was as deep inside as he could possibly get now and again he gyrated his hips, creating more friction inside my cunt, making me hotter and hotter.

Then he let go of my hips and pulled me up by my tits. He kneaded my tits hard and pinched my nipples as he kept slamming into my wet hole, with his balls teasing my clit. He fucked me harder. He fucked me deeper. He possessed me completely.

"My clit, Dave," I begged him. "Please touch my clit."

"I've got my hands full," he laughed and squeezed my tits harder. "I've got exactly what I want. If my whore wants someone to play with her clit she better do it herself."

He could see everything I was doing in the mirror and I nearly cried as I reached down for my clit. He laughed cruelly as he saw the relief in my face as I started rubbing my clit. He knew I was going to cum. He knew that I was going to milk his cock dry. And for a final time he was going to humiliate me.

"When I say cum, you will cum, slut."

"Yes."

"Not before, not after, but when I say cum. And don't you dare take that finger off your clit, you horny whore."

With those words he picked up the pace even more. He bit my neck and pulled my nipples in opposite directions, making me cry out in pain. He was slamming me so fast and hard now I thought I was going to break.

"CUM!" he cried out.

I let go. I screamed out my orgasm as my body convulsed and my cunt gripped him tighter than it had all night. With a final thrust Dave roared out and pulled me tight as he shot his load into my shivering cunt. He shot and he shot and he shot. His spunk filled me completely before he finished cumming.

"Oh hell, you're such a great whore. Now cup your hand under your cunt as I pull out. Don't move until all my cum is in your hand."

He slowly pulled out and lay down on his back, panting heavily after our marathon fuck. He watched intently as his spunk and my juices trickled out of my hole and into my hand.

"Drink it," he commanded when there seemed to be little more left.

I put my hand to my mouth and suffered the final humiliation of drinking our cum in front of my brother. He pulled me down to lie next to him.

"Who owns your body?"

"You do."

"Who gets to fuck you?"

"You do."

"Whose rules do you follow?"

"Your rules."

"You learn fast, little sister. That's why you're going to make a great whore. Sorry, that's why you already make a great whore. Now listen carefully. You are my whore now. For the next two weeks you will think of nothing except pleasing me. You will make sure that you stay clean between fucks and you won't wear any clothes unless I say so. I might bring a friend around to fuck you, and you will be happy to be his whore. When our folks come back I will expect you to sneak into my room at night to please me. Whenever we're alone you will get on your knees and be prepared to suck me off. You are going to quit your job and tell our parents that you've been offered a job in the capital. You will then come with me when I go home to my apartment and you will be my whore until I don't want you anymore. Is that clear?"

I nodded. I knew my life would never be the same again.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,199 Followers
12