Dave Meets Vicki Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thrill of his oral ministrations fired Vicki's throbbing orgasm. Her loins wept sweet sexual nectar. She thrust her ass or pussy in his face as he continued to lick from one to the other. Her moans filled the air around the perfectly match couple. "Fuck!" She thought when her mind cleared after her orgasm subsided, "This is the man I've been waiting for!" She began to realize the true dimensions of his cock and balls for the first time. She felt his pre-cum ooze coating her feet and his bloated sex. His oral artistry had taken the edge off her need, and she wanted to help him with his obvious problem.

Dave's focus on the young woman's sex was so complete, that he didn't realize she had stopped shaking from her intense orgasm. His limber tongue eagerly lapped the love juices from her thighs and crotch. His nose tickled her nether hole as his mouth suctioned her orgasmic cuntal flow. As he continued his oral sodomy of the statuesque blond, his hips hunched involuntarily against her massaging feet. His cut-offs worked their way down his tautly muscled buns and thighs, gathering at his knees. His smooth sac drooped against the towel.

Vicki carefully disconnected her feet from the bronzed man's sexual apparatus. She didn't want to dampen his incredible sexual intensity. Her ass momentarily thrust into his face, "Oh, that feels good!" She thought. He reluctantly released her breasts as she slowly turned over. He was near orgasm. His eyes were heavily lidded. His lips were flushed and full. His nostrils flared like a bull. Dave's face was level with her pussy. His eyes were locked on the tuft of blond pubic hair that peeked out from behind the narrow black bikini front. He slowly lowered his mouth to the place where the young woman's vagina was parted by the string. His tongue gripped the string. He steadily pulled the string through her ass and cunt, and clear of her body. A thrill went through her sex. The sight of his sexuality and readiness renewed the tingling in Vicki's pink twat. She did not want him to cum anywhere but in her tight pussy.

She captured his face in her dainty hands, and pulled his muscular frame over her, and spread those perfectly tapered limbs to receive his sexual offerings. "Fuck me!" She whispered huskily. She tipped her steaming pelvis at Dave's throbbing cock. The smooth pubis opened like the petals of a wild-flower in the morning dew. The tumescent lips parted slowly, with slender webs of pearly cunt lubricant suspending between them. She clamped her pussy muscles, and her musky hole "winked" at Dave.

His eyes were riveted to the lewd show between her soft thighs. His cock was pulsating. The veins were full along its impressive length. The slippery, pink head peeked out from its protective sheath. A drop of clear pre-cum gathered at the little pee hole.

Vicki wrapped her long legs around the sex stunned man. She firmly pulled his ass toward her yearning cavern. Her hand grasped his penis. Her hand was cooling to his burning need. The thick shaft jumped in her small hand. She rubbed the tip over the sex slick lips and opening of her vagina. She even teased the sodden man by momentarily brushing it across her tingling anus. She had never had a man there before, but this man had her ass singing for more attention. That would have to wait. Right now, she needed the thick cock inside her tight twat! She eased the head into her hole. Her muscles spasmed, trying to swallow the burning rod. Her legs clamped him to her, impaling her little box on his long, hard staff. She groaned with approval, shutting her brown eyes.

Dave closed his burning eyes as the pretty blond piloted his organ into her burning sex. He was on the edge of sensory overload. He wanted to hold his orgasm, at least, until she was satisfied. Her inner muscle control was more than he could stand. If he allowed her to continue to milk his tool, she would force him to cum in matter of seconds. He decided to bring her to a crashing climax with him.

Dave began to rock his hips slowly. Each plunge slid his sex slick monster deeper into her little pussy. Finally, his balls slapped against her pulsating pooper. His pubic bone mashed her erect clitoris. Dave held his penis inside her without moving for a few moments. She felt fuller than ever before. She began that maddening "sucking" with her talented cunt again. "OK, bitch!" Dave swore, "You want fucked. This is a fuck!"

Dave pistoned his hips. His long rod slid all the way out, her muscles clamping - trying to hold his bloated cock-head inside her cunt. The he drove his ramrod brutally into her hole. She had trouble adjusting her clamping muscles and relaxing them to allow his easy entrance into her "secret garden." This made her womb even tighter. Dave began what could only be described as a "monster fuck" of the hapless young woman. Her teasing had driven him to edge of self-control. His loins were bursting. He slammed his red hot cock into her slimy hole relentlessly. He gripped her calves and raised her legs up to his shoulders. Her ass and pussy were wide open to his ruthless sexual onslaught. Her juices overflowed her pumping cunt. Long strands of the foamy residue hung from the young stallion's bloated balls. He grabbed a tit in each hand, squeezing and manipulating the firm flesh until they glowed. He felt a searing sensation begin in his anus, rush to his balls, and erupt along the length of his spasming penis. "Here it comes, woman! I'm going to fill your little hole with my jizz. You'd better cum now, bitch!" He ordered the breathless blond.

Vicki's pussy was on fire. Her pussy lips dragged at the monstrous cock as it devastated her talented quim. Her juices covered the man's groin. They pooled in her own upturned ass. As his fingers found her ultra-sensitive, bloated nipples, her climax exploded, with his filling of her stretched pussy. The feelings seemed to snap like sparks from her nipples, ass hole, pussy, and clit in a split second. His crude remarks stimulated the climatic explosion in her body. She felt his load of man-cum filling her little pussy. "Yea, man, fuck my pussy! Cum in me like bull! Shoot your load, Dave. Oh fuck, I'm cumming, honey! Fuck!" She grunted as he continued to stab her cunt.

On his last orgasmic spasm, Dave thrust his mighty organ against her womb opening. She felt his seed shoot into her depths. His balls rested on her anus. He ground his pelvis against her clit. Their sexual slime covered their groins. He released her legs and slid between them. His tongue found her sweet oral snake and finished their sex play with a deep, french kiss. She wrapped her arms and legs around his taut body. Their sweat mingled and dripped from her tits, belly, and neck.

For a few moments, they rested in sweet bliss of sexual fulfillment. Vicki caressed her lover tenderly. Her fingertips ran over his ass and back. She loved the feeling of his weight on her body and his still semi-hard cock inside her. She felt safe and secure in this man's embrace. She hadn't felt this good after sex, in all her experiences.

To Be Continued...

12