Dave Training Ch. 01

Story Info
My first foray into owning another.
4.9k words
3.86
25.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an account of the last couple of years; I've changed the names of the people involved for obvious reasons. I've named my husband 'Ernie', after the Sesame St character, which is relatable since he's such a simpleton.

*

My husband of 10 years is a douche-bag. More specifically he is a controlling, manipulative, whinging little boy. He prances around like he is the king of the world. His elevated sense of self worth extends to treating me like a second class citizen at times. A self appointed dictator that controls our home life, treating me like I'm a minimum wage employee on a week by week trial. If you haven't guessed already, I'm fucken over it.

Possibly his only redeeming feature is he's a horny prick, and I'd rather have my pussy dripping from a good orgasm than not. Needless to say, I'm a horny bitch as well and as long as he manages to keep it up long enough to pound my cunt, my skin is thick enough to put up with his derogatory habits a bit longer.

Mark my words though, one day I will say enough! And I will leave this hell on earth relationship. I'm in my late 30's and I don't fancy 25 to life behind bars just because I accidentally stabbed my beloved 37 times.... I don't think "Oops" is a very convincing defense.

Needless to say, I need a hobby......

Hubby dearest has a chequered past, two kids to two different women, one failed marriage already, and a path of broken friendships as well.

One of these past friendships ended abruptly a few months before I met my future spouse, and 8 years later, they decided maybe there was enough water under the bridge to start the friendship again.

So began the renewed friend courtship. First the initial phone call, a couple of meetings, all very nice, and then they were back to where they left off 8 years prior.

Except I was a stranger in the mix, so I took things a lot slower as I had no investment in this relationship and in all fairness I wasn't overly optimistic about becoming an integral part of this brat-pack. And if they were as thick as my hubby, I wasn't sure I wanted to anyway.

But I was in for a pleasant surprise, Wendy and Dave were really nice, and that's saying something coming from me, as I generally can't be assed with people.

They went out of their way to make me feel welcome and once we got to know each other, we had a lot of fun together, Wendy would usually pair up with Ernie as they had drinking in common. And Dave and I both not being big drinkers would battle wits. I often blame my higher than average IQ for not getting with people, but Dave matched me on that intellectual plane, which was refreshing. I know a "battle of wits" is a bit of a cliche but we did, over and over, in person, on the phone, in emails and even with online gaming. It was refreshing to have someone "get" you where most other dumb-asses just didn't get it.

Enter a New Year, and life from the outside looking in looks good, but Ernie has a new job, which makes him act like Hitler's ball sack. He works late (or stays out to avoid coming home), and I suspect he has a bit of muff on the side. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the solitude but I'd prefer it was because I was widowed, not because he's fucking some fat cow in company time. And for now I have a big stash of AA batteries to run my resonating mechanical cock and stimulating conversation in between with Dave.

Ernie even occasionally still makes a surprise visit home and ploughs me into the mattress. Adultery is just a recipe for guilt sex.

God damn, looks like I get my cake and can eat it too! Or so I thought.

But all is not happy in this princess's kingdom, and bitterness creeps in like a festering winter fog.

To say I have always had darkness in me lingering is an understatement. I also have a supremacy complex (self diagnosis), so given a situation, I'm going to do my utmost to come out best off, and be fucked if anyone gets in my way. Self preservation at any cost bitches!!

I confide in Dave all of my suspicions, and he has noticed Ernie getting more distant with them also. I have an ally in my battle, so I confide further about how I hate my marriage, and have done for a long time. Whether intentional or not at that stage, battle lines between Ernie and I are being drawn. And I intend to take my fair share of the spoils of war, including his friends which are probably more valuable than his stupid fucken model collection.

Dave has a bigger percentage of his brain being used than Ernie, so he tends to say a lot of nicer well thought out things than Ernie ever did (or maybe it's because Ernie was always an asshole). But he insists I deserve better, and given a bit of time, I will see an end to the misery.

I hold nothing back from Dave now, and openly tell him of taunting Ernie by lying next to him in bed while masturbating with my vibrator, up and down my clit with a grand finale of a shuddering orgasm. I even make a point of moaning excessively to really piss Ernie off. I think that's blunt enough for even that idiot husband to get.

Dave replied that if whoever had half a brain lying next to you, they would be going down on me with a hunger as I deserved nothing less.

As much as I've just said I'm intelligent, I can't help but sit here with an expression like the proverbial dumb fuck. Dave implied anybody, not specifically Ernie. Interesting...

And now that my stupid look has passed, this statement deserves further investigation, for no other reason but because I'm an evil bitch (I've already told you that).

So enter my exploratory mode, I make a point of each conversation of bringing up specific topics with Dave. Lesbianism, how I'm down with it, how many partners I've been with, biggest orgasm I've ever had, and how I need sex every day, basically implying I'm a slutty "fuck anything" nymphomaniac. Each new scenario or story I introduce, noting the reaction. What the conclusions will be, who cares, I'm having fun with it, all the power to me!

As my test progresses, I start to gather more intelligence on Dave. He likes foreplay, which in itself is weird; guys don't do that as a rule. It's not a bad weird, because we can all do with more foreplay, right ladies?

I've now gathered Dave's confidence in my hand and I'm stroking it gently as we proceed. I'm pretty sure I have a captive audience now, but I need to test this theory, which by chance will present itself next time we talk.

We are both home alone, talking on the net, and I've been grilling Dave for an hour now about what he likes sexually. My snatch is already dripping, I really like the naughty 20 questions game, a little too much I suspect.

I ask if I can ring him to continue the conversation, I'm in this real deep now, and I need a confirmation that he is too. I need to hear him say he will fuck me, even if it is only virtually over the phone. Evil and horny is where I'm at right now.

Dave agrees, so I ring, and I'm not pulling any punches here, I'm straight in with my vibrator, it slips into my wet cunt with ease, and I'm lost in beautiful vibrations deep in me. I do however make a point of informing him, like any good phone slut would.

I hold the receiver down there to hammer it home. Dave gets really into it and tells of the ways he would please me.

We take turns at exploring each other, me by submerging his cock in me while he pounds me. I explain how I wrap my legs around him locking his cock in me, and controlling his thrusts with my heels, his cock slips in and out of me oiled by my wet silkiness. And he describes eating me slow and long.

We both end up cumming and that to me was a successful test launch.

What have I learnt from that? Firstly, Dave would happily fuck me. Secondly he really likes eating pussy, and thirdly, I really like this game.

So because my dear hubby is a twat, and because I deserve something just for my pleasure, I am playing a game with Dave I have dubbed "I win...bitch!"

Basically it's a game of entrapment, I'm the trapper, Dave is the trapped. I intend on mind fucking this gentleman so hard, that he will eventually beg to do my bidding.

Poor Dave you say, screw that, he gets the privilege of satisfying my needs as required. And I'm a needy bitch, and I require that he does as he's told so to all of the Dave sympathizers.... Don't let the door hit your sorry asses on the way out.

I like to play with words, both verbally and written, so begins the game. Every phone conversation, no matter the subject... I win.

Email conversations, no matter the subject... I win.

I'll debate every subject imaginable with Dave whether I agree with him or not, if he's "pro," I'm going "con." If he sees my reasoning and changes his point of view, I mind fuck him even further and change to "pro" and convince him he was wrong from the start.

As long as I come out victorious, its setting a precedent that imbeds in his psyche that no matter what, I am right, and he dare not question that fact... ever.

And when he is warn down, I'll lay that fucker down, squat inches from his face and mass debate all over any subject I choose, until I'm good and ready. And then, only then will I orgasm all over his submission.

(In case you inferior bitches missed my play on words just above, please reread it slower to catch up, I would say it slower, but Id prefer if you just thought quicker)

This isn't a game measured in turns or time limits or a throw of the dice. Its always my turn, I'll get what's mine all in good time, and every face of the dice reads "Please me", "Your mine", "I own you" etc .... I think your getting the general idea.

As time goes by and my debate wins keep mounting, I notice a change in Dave, only a subtle change easily overlooked. In email conversations he rarely challenges me now, borderline subservient, phone conversations are about 50/50 which puzzles me at first, but I start making a point of asking if anyone else is around while he is on the phone. It turns out he answers back more when he is not alone. This must be to "save face" with whoever may be privy to the conversation at his end. I can live with that, and after another week of beating him down, I pronounce that when we are alone talking, I own his state of mind 100% of the time.

To confirm this and reinforce my dominance, I tell Dave exactly that. And like a well behaved slave in training, he agrees. I'll get him to put that in writing later, the contract is written on my clit and the pen is his tongue.

Its hardly a game I can pitch to Hasbro, but it's a game non the less, you don't get $200 for passing go, I'm the only winner and I also have the only key to the dungeon, I mean jail (wasn't that oh so Freudian).

A few weeks pass, and guess what. My hubby is now AWOL near 24/7, which I like. For the 1st time in years I have discovered I like my own company. If I was crazy enough to talk to myself, I would have world hunger solved in a week. But I'm not, so keep donating to World Vision people.

It's now automatic to reinforce my dominance on Dave, and he takes it like a graceful sub. It empowers me to no end to know I own him. And I want to tighten that grip. How far can I go is the question I often ask myself.

And since I can't ask myself (see above), and you the reader can't answer me, I decide to ask Dave. So far it's all been long distance conversations, but he is due over to help me move some furniture later this week, so my evil mad cum dripping scientist test is going live. I don't mean I'm going to fuck him, that's too easy I think.

All men are dogs, and dogs like to play, so I'm just going to play with him.

I like to play too, but every game needs rules, my rules. (I like to fuck too, and as Dave is my 'fuck in progress', a little further positive reinforcement by me is in order).

The week rolls by and Dave arrives to help with the furniture. I told him it was a near all day job, but it's only a couple of hours tops so I have a few hours tucked up my sleeve to play. I've been thinking about this all week and as the week progressed, my thoughts have got more and more depraved, and I'm so aroused by my beta test on Dave that I may renege on my above declaration and fuck him hard... real hard.

Moving complete and we sit and have coffee, and I ask if he wants a quick game of X-Box, which come on people, he's a male, they are pre-programmed to the challenge. My plan is to beat him down in game, which will soften him up for some in person questioning, get him in the zone where he is putty, and quiz him on how far I can go.

The plan goes south though as the fucker beats me, and he gets up and does a victory lap of the lounge and returns to his seat laughing. See you later cunning plan, it was nice knowing you. I ask for a rematch, which is a lame ass plan B, but I add that he needs to let me win (Apparently Ad-libbing has left the building as well).

He replies "Fat chance of that" with a big grin, I'm losing my chance here and I'm running on the smell of an oily comeback. I'm totally making shit up now to try and salvage my plan. Fuck it I think, who needs plans anyway. Remember, it's my game, my rules. And by the way, I'm not asking anymore, I'm telling.

I get up and go to Dave, pretend like I'm going to playfully slap him, but grab the hair at the back of his head, force him off his chair, and onto the floor. He laughs as he hits the floor. As he sits up I push him back down, and straddle his mid section. My knees pin his arms in place.

For good measure and effect, I give him a slap, nothing too hard, as bruises don't help my cause. The smiles leaves Dave's face and is replaced with a meek look, rather subservient looking, which does help my cause.

"So Dave, I thought we had an understanding that when we are alone, I'm the boss", I asked from my Dave-top position.

"Well yeah, but we were just playing X-Box" was the retort. To which I smiled sweetly and slapped him again, before leaning over, noting the slight flinch as I lowered my head towards the side of his head (that's a good thing) and whispering in his ear.

"There can only be one rule when we are alone, and that is you do as you are told, and when you answer me, it is Yes Mistress."

I stayed low, lightly resting my cheek on his, my lips close to his ear, his lips close to mine. I can feel his heart beating hard against my body, his breathing heavy.

A few moments passed in silence, before he breathed the words "Yes Mistress".

So guys, if you have ever seen a woman with a sly smile, it's time to run if you know what's good for you... That is unless you're pinned to the ground with the fore-mentioned woman on top of you, then you're screwed.

I tell Dave to stay put, and I shuffle over him, making a point of lifting my skirt, exposing my panties, which are a little wet from my small victory.

I glide them over the tip of his nose, and casually retreat up the hallway.

Returning to see Dave still lying there, to which I am most pleased with my work.

I stand at his head with my hands behind my back I say,"Get up on your knees and face me", to which he does with no hesitation.

I kneel before him and lift his head till our eyes meet. I look deep into them and ask, "Are you prepared to follow me where I lead you". Dave keeps a straight face and nods with a breathless "Yes Mistress". So I take my hands from behind my back and place a collar around his neck, and attach a lead to the collar.

"Follow me on your hands and knees slave", and I lead him to my liberation, and consequently the demise of his freewill.

I sit on the edge of the bed, leash in hand, and look in admiration at my new acquisition. Congratulations, you are the proud new owner of a Dave, treat it how you please, work it hard and may your orgasms be plentiful, I whisper to myself.

I'm near drunk with the power, being beat down mentally for so long within my marriage, to have the roles reversed is overwhelming, and as much as this isn't a revenge act, Dave is going to pay mankind's (just Ernie really)dues many times over.

I instruct him to stand, he complies with no hesitation. I also stand in front of him and remove his t shirt threading the lead through the neck of it. I then kneel and unzip his jeans. I pull them down and he courteously lifts each leg in turn to remove them. I lift his briefs over his erect cock and it springs to attention.

'"Follow", I say as I walk to the bathroom with Dave in tow. I tie his lead to the rail in the shower and nudge him in. His cock is still straining but not for long as I turn the shower on which takes a minute to heat up. The cold water hits Dave and he recoils trying to escape it. His proud manhood recedes quickly as well.

I take off my clothes as his eyes drink in my breasts and cunt. I test the water with my hand, its starting to warm now, so I lather up a loofah and enter the shower as well. I scrub down my slave from head to toe purposely avoiding his cock; I'll get to that in a second.

I re-lather the loofah and instruct Dave to wash me. We have after all been moving furniture and its been warm out so has been hot sweaty work.

Dave kneels and starts at my feet; I lift each foot in turn so he can be thorough with the sponge. He works his way up each leg, up my inner thigh and pauses at my snatch. I curtly nod my approval and he lathers my pussy well, it feels divine under his touch.

I'm tempted to keep him there longer, but urge him on. I have a bigger plan that needs fruition. He continues up my torso and washes each breast in turn; my nipples are hard and burning hot. And he finishes with my hands, arms, back and neck.

I ditch the loofah for the last act and lather up some suds with my hands.

"Hands behind your back", and Dave complies. I body press him against the wall of the shower and arch my head back, the water spilling on my face.

"Kiss my neck slave", and he does as is told.... "Good boy."

I take my lathered hands and work his cock and balls, not a hand job, but a frantic motion with no rhyme or reason; he groans slightly but keeps kissing my neck as instructed. I pull my head forward and engage his lips with mine; I passionately kiss him with big hungry over-exaggerated kisses with plenty of lip biting and darting tongues in between. The longer I kiss him, the more I pin him to the wall with my body hard pressed against his, and still feverously working his cock over with my hands.

He is now grunting with pleasure and I switch from heavy kissing to whispers in his ear. A little positive reinforcement for good measure I figure.

"You probably don't realize this yet Dave", I hiss, "but your existence on this god forsaken earth now belongs to me. While we are together you will pleasure me in many ways as I see fit, and you will obey me to the letter. You are my sex slave, and your free will has been surrendered to me."

By now I'm pressing so hard with my body I'm straining, Dave's face is red as well, but he quickly and politely agrees with his master.

Dave is so worked up, his erection is going nowhere anytime soon, so I stop and turn the shower off. I untie him from the rail and throw him a towel.

"Dry yourself" I say and I leave the room drying myself as I walk down the hall.

I return moments later dressed in lingerie, a black silk teddy that drops in length to my thighs, black crotch less panties and black thigh-high pantyhose.

All black because I'm a dark bitch, it matches my persona, and it's symbolic of the dark times ahead for the Dave slave. I casually stroll into the bathroom and take the lead. Dave's eyes are drinking me all in, erection still intact.

"You might as well put that away I say" as I eye his hard cock, today is all about me (duh!)

I lead him to the bedroom and instruct him to get on the bed face down, while he is doing as instructed, I walk around the bed and close the blinds and grab some toys from my bedside drawer, all the while viewing my prize from all angles. Dave lays still face down as asked, his head at the foot of the bed. I climb onto the bed and kneel, his head between my thighs and I contemplate his fate. I straddle further down his naked form, my legs now pinning his arms and rest my ass on his shoulders.

12