Dave's 20th Anniversary Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
More is told about how Della became the maid.
10.8k words
4.18
42.3k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Della walked from the master bedroom with tears flooding her eyes. She no longer cared that she was naked. She walked into the guest room and fell across the bed. Why did she let this happen? Della remembered all she had confided with Sonya during that first visit. After she had given a guided tour of her home Della had divulged her darkest desires and fantasies. It had embarrassed her to have to do it naked but Sonya had been so forceful. Della had found Sonya even more domineering in person than she had been on line. Yes she had sat the kitchen table after serving coffee to Ms. Harmon. Della answered all the questions directed to her. She had told of how they had moved to this new home three months earlier because David felt Amy was running with the wrong crowd. He had taken the transfer and moved them here. She cried when she confessed she had not met any of the neighbors. Della had felt so alone and insecure. She longed for someone to confide in.

An even harder part for Della was to document all she had revealed to Sonya in an e-mail. It had to be detailed and explicit. All her feeling, fears and desires were to be put into print. It took Della several hours to write. She cried when she clicked the send button.

Sonya took full advantage and stepped in. Soon during the day Sonya was at the house. Ms Harmon, as Della was now required to call her mistress, inspected the house to make sure Della was cleaning properly. Della began to answer to Adams as Sonya extended more control over the weak will woman. On each visit Della was required to be at least half naked, if not totally nude when she entertained Ms. Harmon.

On the third visit Della had to masturbate for Ms Harmon. On the fifth visit Ms. Harmon gave the nude Della a long dark rain coat to cover her nakedness and escorted her to a car at the curb. Della was naked and without a purse, completely at Ms. Harmon's mercy. All the way thru the 30 minute drive Ms Harmon berated Della, telling her of just how worthless she was. When they arrived at an office building Ms. Harmon directed Adams out to the car. Sonya popped the trunk and retrieved a leather bag with a shoulder strap. Bag on her shoulder Ms. Harmon escorted Adams to a side entrance. Once inside Sonya used a key card to open a stair way leading down. Soon they were two stories below ground level. Sonya produced a key and unlocked another door that led to a set of restrooms.

"Adams, it is time that had your first 'sluts six-pack'. We don't have a lot of time if you want to be home before your daughters. So you had best do as I say."

"Where are we? What do you mean a 'slut six-pack'? And why.." That was all that Della managed before two hard slaps to her face stopped her in mind sentence.

"Listen Adams, you are a slut and I will not have any back talk from you. If you say another word I will take my coat and leave you here. Now shut up and just do as you're told." With that Sonya unlocked the door to the men's rest room. It was a dirty place that needed cleaning. Sonya put her hand out for the coat. Della meekly complied. Sonya enjoyed Della's discomfort with being naked in a strange place.

Sonya opened the large handicap toilet stall. It was no cleaner than the rest of the room. Sonya began to set up a video camera on a tripod. When it was ready Della was taken in and told to kneel beside a hole in the partition. Della didn't know what it was called at the time, but she understood the use. She looked up at Sonya. Sonya paid no attention as she adjusted the camera.

When her work was complete Sonya looked at Della. "I see you know what is about to happen. I want you to do a good job. You will suck each cock that comes thru the hole to completion. You will turn to the camera and show the cum in your mouth before you swallow. Then you will show a clean tongue. You have at least 6 to satisfy if you do it right. If not, who knows how many will use you and in what ways. You see this is the maintenance men's bathroom. They all get off in an hour. I am leaving in 50 minutes with or without you. If you haven't performed as you were told I will leave you."

"Please don't make me do this. I am a married woman with two daughters. Please..please..please."

Della saw she was getting nowhere and turned with tear filled eyes to the hole.

"Have fun," Sonya said as she closed the door. In less than a minute the door was unlocked and someone walked in. Della heard a zipper as he stepped into the adjacent stall. Then a man's cock appeared. Della opened her mouth and leaned into the male member pointing toward her.

From the other side of the partition Della heard, "Come on get to work. If I wanted someone to just look at it, I would be with my wife."

Little did Della know that part of the plan was for the men to verbally humiliate her as she was filmed.

Della closed her ears as she tried to satisfy the man on the other side of the wooden wall. Her sobs drown out most of their words. Della was a little shocked when the first cock erupted in her mouth. She had only allowed her husband Dave to do that once. Della started to swallow when she remembered her orders. With tears in her eyes she looked at the camera, opened her mouth to show the evidence then swallowed. Before Della knew it another man had taken a place on the other side of the wall. She went back to work remembering she only had a limited time. Her mind was tormented by what her daughters would think if they knew what she was doing at this moment.

Della had lost count and didn't realize she had completed the assignment until Sonya appeared in the stall. "Well Adams, how was the 'six pack'?" Sonya began to load the camera. Throwing the coat to Della she ordered. "Get covered. We have only a couple of minutes before this place is swarming with men you don't want to see." Without looking back Sonya threw the bag strap over her shoulder and headed for the door. They were in the stair way when two dirty maintenance men saw them. The workers made a rude comment. Sonya grabbed Della's arm and pulled her into the upper hall way. Both were relieved when they saw the exit.

On the drive home Sonya added to Della's humiliation. "Adams, from the comments of the men you are not much of a 'cock sucker'. I guess that's another thing I'll have to teach you. Now I know why your say your husband is no longer interested in you sexually. Guess you must be a pretty sorry fuck too!"

All Della could do was cry. When they got to Della's home Della was left at the curb like a cheap used whore. She took a quick glance to see if anyone of her neighbors might be watching. Della was at least pleased to see none.

Della didn't see Sonya for a week. By that time Della was almost in withdrawals and was frantic. Her children and husband asked what was wrong. All Della could think of to say as an explanation was it was 'her time of the month'.

When Sonya finally called Della she cried with joy. Della was more than happy to be kneeling at the door naked. On that day Della was made to suck a large black dildo for the camera before masturbating with it. Again Sonya mounted the camera on the tripod so that it would be hard to prove Della was not alone.

Della was more enthusiastic than she was in the men's room. The time without Sonya had not been less pleasant that what was demanded of her. Thus Della went all out to please her Mistress, Ms. Sonya Harmon.

When the show was over and the camera put away, Sonya gave Della instructions. Handing a butt plug to her submissive, "Adams, you will put this in place and wear it till I come back tomorrow."

"What is it Ms. Harmon?"

Aggravated Sonya sharply retorted, "It is a butt plug. You put in up your ass. If I were you I would use some lube but suit yourself."

"But Ms Harmon what if...if...well Dave wanted to?"

"That's your problem Adams. If you want you can tell him you're getting kinky."

Four months later while Dave was away on one of his monthly trips, Ms Harmon took more liberties. She had decided to meet the two girls. Sonya was still with Della when Amy and Allie came in. Della was dressed and introduced Sonya as an old college girl friend. Sonya detected the smell of cigarettes on Amy. With the commanding personality Sonya confronted the 19 year old. Soon Sonya emptied Amy's purse on the table and made a startling discovery. Not only a pack of cigarettes and lighter was displayed, but also among the contents were several condoms. A verbal fight ensued and with Della's help Amy was sent to her room.

Soon Sonya learned the Allie was in emotional distress not only because of the scene with Amy, but more from the loss of her first steady boyfriend. After getting Amy and Della in Amy's room to discuss the situation, Sonya turned her attention to Allie.

"Allie I'm so sorry for you to have to witness that at a time when you, yourself are in need of comfort. Come with me and we'll sit and talk." Sonya took the 18 year old girl's hand and led her to the den. Once there they sat on the couch. "Now tell me just what happened."

"I don't know if I can. It's kinda' personal. I mean I don't really know you all that well and.. I mean.. it's just that." Allie stammered.

"I understand Allie, but think of me as a friend that you can talk to without fear. I don't know your friends, so I can't divulge anything to them. I'm a stranger so you can say what is on your mind without fear of hurting my feeling. I'm not involved so I can give unbiased advice. You see I just want to help you."

Allie began to cry, "My boyfriend Josh, dumped me today in front of all his friends." With that the poor girl could not talk any more.

Sonya pulled her to her breast and just held her. Sonya let Allie cry and just stroked her hair. Allie had her face buried between Sonya breasts. The poor girl was crying so hard the tears wet Sonya's dress letting her feel the tears on her skin. All the time Sonya just listened, lightly stroking the girl's hair and used soothing words to calm the child. After a good 15 minute cry Allie pulled away and looked at the wet spot in Sonya's blouse.

"I'm sorry... what do I call my? Mom said you were a close friend but I don't remember your name." Allie said with embarrassment.

"That's quite alright. I am Ms. Sonya Harmon. You can call me Miss Sonya or Ms Harmon if you like."

Allie dried her eyes and smiled. "I think I'll call you Miss Sonya, because that makes me feel more like we are friends."

Sonya smiled. She knew this child would be easily molded. "That's fine. Now tell me just what happened."

Allie sniffed, "Josh, I hate him!,. told me that we were through. He said I was stuck up and just a tease because I wouldn't..."

After the pause Sonya asked, "You wouldn't what?"

Allie hung her head, "I wouldn't let him...you know..he wanted to.. and .."

Sonya pulled the girl back to her breast. With the child looking up at her, much as a mother holds a small child, she comforted Allie. "I know just what you mean. Some men are that way. He just wanted to use you. If you had let him have his way, Josh would still have dumped you. You see he's one of the men that have only concern for themselves. You did the right thing. Who cares what others think, it is you that is most important. You will lose track of even the closest friends but you will always have to live with yourself."

By this time Allie was snuggled close and smiling from the warmth and protection she was feeling. "But I really liked Josh." Allie said with a little tremble in her voice.

Sonya continued to stroke the girl's hair and smiled. "I know you did and still do. You have your first broken heart. You will live, for all women have been through what you feel now. It's your first but not your last; I promise that. You see in life men will always hurt you. You must learn to deal with it and know it's their nature. They can't help it. Just the way they're wired. So we girls must stick together and help one another. Know that you are loved and wanted here. No matter what happens in the world outside. Here in loving arms you are wanted and protected." With that said Sonya lowered her face to Allies forehead and kissed her there.

"Thank you Miss Sonya I do feel better now."

"Splendid, you know what I do when I feel down? I take a long warm bubble bath. Tell you what, you lay here and later I'll make you a bubble bath. That will relax you so you sleep well. I have to go now to check on Amy and Della. As you can hear they are still at it. I know that's not good. I'll do my best to bring it under control."

Sonya left Allie on the couch, curled up in a ball drifting off into a relaxed sleep. In Amy's bedroom Sonya was confronted we a lot of loud angry word. Amy was yelling, "You can't tell me what to do. I'll live my own life. I am an adult now! I'll do.."

Amy fell silent when she saw Sonya walk in the room. She stood and watched as Sonya marched right up to her and slapped her hard 4 times on the face. "You young woman, will shut your mouth."

Amy just looked wide eyed at the woman that dared strike her. With a hand rubbing her cheek she turned to her mother. "Mom, are you going to let this...this woman attack me like that. Just don't sit there do..."

Again Amy felt a rain of slaps to her face. "I told you to shut up young lady! Or should I call you a girl. You show none of the traits of a lady, more the attributes of a slut and whore. Now you sit on that bed and I'll tell you how it will be."

Amy was in shock. She meekly sat on the bed by an equally stunned Della. "You Amy Robertson are a foul mouthed, ungrateful, little brat that should have had a strap put to your backside much earlier than today. I however will remedy that." All the time she was staring Amy down.

Sonya turned to Della, "And you Adams are no better. Look at the mess you have made of this child's life. You too will need a good blistering. Now you two get to the guest room while I select something to apply for the purpose of changing your attitudes."

Amy looked to her mother. "Yes Ma'am, Ms Harmon." Della replied. Amy almost fell off the bed.

Sonya went to Dave's closet and retrieved the belt she had used several times on Della. After she had it in hand she went to check on Allie. In the den Sonya found the child sleeping. She bent and kissed the child's cheek. That made Allie stir and smile.

In the guest room Sonya found both of the females. With a stern look she told them to undress. They were both going to get what they so richly deserved. Della quickly began to remove her clothing and slowly Amy followed. As if this wasn't really happening, just a bad dream, Amy did as she was told.

When both were naked Sonya grabbed Amy by the back of neck and forced her to bend down over the bed. With no formalities Sonya whipped Amy with the belt. She was careful to use enough force to would bring a sting but leave no marks past an hour. After 25 lashes Amy was crying and had ceased to fight. Pulling the sobbing girl to her feet Sonya sent her to the corner.

"Well Adams you know it's your turn. Now assume the position."

Della did as she was told. Sonya did not spare Della, instead gave her 50 lashes with an intensity that left marks on the backs of her thighs and her ass. When the whipping was over Sonya sent Della to an opposite corner. "I will now go and comfort Allie. You two will stand in the corner and contemplate all your short comings. I'll be back and I had best find you both still in place."

With that Sonya left shutting the door. She went to the master bathroom to run a water in the master bath tub. Sonya used Della's prize bath oil in the water. She removed her clothing and put on Della's best robe. Covered in only in the sheer cloth robe Sonya went to get Allie.

"Come along Allie I have you a nice bath drawn. It'll help you sleep."

Allie got up and followed Sonya. It was not till she was in the bath room that she became aware that Sonya was going to help her bathe. "That's ok. I'll just skip it. I mean... with you here. I just don't think..."

Sonya stepped to Allie and hugged her. Sonya had intentionally allowed the robe to open and show part of her breasts. As she pulled Allie to her she made sure the girl's head rested on her bare breast. "There there, you'll be alright. Women have to learn to be naked in front of other. You will when you see the Doctor, and you will have treatments at the spas that will require it. Now relax and feel my warmth and protection. I am here and I won't hurt you. Just undress. If you like I'll do the same so you know I have been through all of this too."

"That's ok, I'll just..." Allie hugged Sonya harder and began to cry. Gently Sonya broke the embrace and kissed Allie on the forehead. Allie then allowed Sonya to remove her clothing. In a couple of minutes Allie was in the tub enjoying the warm water. Sonya fussed over her, washing Allie from toe to her hair. The bath took two hours from the time Allie got in the tub till her hair was dry.

"Come on I will tuck you in Allie." Sonya led the child to the master bed.

"But that's mom's and dad's bed."

"Not tonight. You will sleep here. Your mom will sleep in the guest room." Allie was too tired to argue and climbed between the sheets after discarding her light robe.

In the guest room Amy and Della still stood with faces in the corner. "Alright girls, it's time for bed. Amy turned and started to walk toward the door. "Oh no, you and your mother will sleep together in this bed tonight."

"But what about a bath and a gown?" demanded Amy.

"You will do without till morning, unless you want more of the belt."

Amy looked at her mother. Della was turning the bed down and crawling in. With a shrug Amy followed suit.

"Adams you will have breakfast for us all at 7 in the morning. Good night and sleep well. As you do, remember your lesson."

In a few minutes Sonya was crawling into bed naked beside the sleeping Allie. As soon as she was in, Allie began to move toward her. In a few minutes they were embracing. As they did Sonya steered Allie to her naked breast. Soon Allie's lips brushed Sonya's nipple. Sonya's nipple hardened and Allie closed her lips around it. In her sleep Allie was nursing on Sonya. Sonya smiled and stroked Allie's head. "There there, my little sweetheart. Suckle on my breast. There is nothing as comforting as a mother's breast."

Sonya went to sleep content with the way the day had gone. She was extending her control over the girls as well.

David Robertson woke up at 6 a.m. Monday morning with Sonya sucking on his cock. When he was awake Sonya stopped and crawled up to kiss his lips. "Dave I want some of your cock before you are gone for a week. How can I have you?" she said between kisses.

Dave rolled her on to her back and climbed between her legs. With one hard push he was all the way in her warm wet passage. He felt his balls touching her ass and held tight as he kissed her. "Sonya you are the most incredible woman I have ever met. I just can't get enough of you. I hope this is all not just a dream."

"I'm here and I'm yours for as long as you want me. I just want to get all of you I can before you fly off. Where ever you are going there will be women you can fuck. I know that. I just want you to come back to me. I won't ask any questions. Just come back to me David Robertson. If you do I'll promise to be the best wife and woman I can be. I know I'm not perfect. If you want me to change something I will do my best. But right now I want you to fuck me so hard that you leave me sore for a week. That way when I touch myself I'll think of your cock!"

Dave went wild and pounded her till he filled her with his cum. He held Sonya and didn't want to get off, but knew he had to.

After Dave was dressed and ready for breakfast Sonya led him to the bed. She threw back the covers and pointed to a fresh spot in the center of the bed. A dried stain was on her side. "Well it looks like Adams will have to change the sheets again. David with you gone maybe, just maybe, I will sleep on the same sheets twice." Sonya laughed then kissed Dave deeply