Dave's 20th Anniversary Gift Ch. 03

Story Info
Soyna consolidates her place.
5.3k words
4.15
39.3k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those that wish to read more. For those that don't I fully understand. I have been rather busy using all the advise I have received on another project. I realize I have not fully edited this but please over look it if you are enjoying the story.

The next party was about the same with the exception Della had to clean the study. This time the man came in and tied her over the back of a chair. He then raped her anally. The man, who Della learned was named Harold and the husband of Mildred, was not gentle at all. In fact he did all he could do to make it painful. It seemed that Harold was testing Viagra on her. Della was raped in the ass three times. The entire event was captured on video.

The pain of the anal rape by Harold was nothing compared to what Mildred did to her at the next party. It started when Mildred formally introduced her to the other women. "Joy, Ray and Brianna, this is Adams and she is the one that had Harold fuck her up the arse. Since then Harold expects the same from me! So I think we should all pay Adams back for my discomfort."

Sonya smiled. Della tried to defend herself. "Ma'am I didn't let Harold to that to me. I was tied and he forced himself on me."

"Listen to the whore! She's trying to put the blame on my Harold. He told me you bent over and offered it to him. Even insisted he said. You were even graphic about it. Wanted Harold to 'fuck you hard up the arse" or was 'up the ass'?"

"Ma'am, I could not help it. He just..."

Mildred cut her off, "I know you can't help being a whore Adams. But I will not tolerate you trying to lie about it!"

A few minutes later they had Della tied on top of a small table. Della was secured on her back with her knees drawn up to her chest. Her head hung over the edge as did her ass. Both ends of Della were available to the women. The four stripped off their skirts and as one would stand over Della's face the other would use a strap-on dildo to violate her ass. The two women no involved at the time would sit and watch as they chatted. From their conversation one would never have guessed what was happening in the room. And to make matters worse, Sonya got it all on video, but ran the camera to ensure none of the women could be identified. The ordeal was over 4 hours long. The women broke for lunch but Della remained on the table.

Now Della sat and wondered just what this 'party' would hold. Sonya was not heading toward Mildred's home; instead she was driving toward the heart of the city. In a few minutes Sonya pulled into the entrance of an underground parking garage. With a key card she went into a reserved parking section. When Sonya parked she did so by small waiting area. Sonya led the way to door where with a key card she called the elevator. All the time Sonya had not said a word to Della, which was normal. Sonya wanted to create as much anxiety as she could in her victim.

The elevator had just one destination. When it stopped after a short but fast trip the door opened. Sonya led on. Soon Della realized she was in a penthouse with quite a view. Sonya took Della to the kitchen. "Adams, get ready to serve 8 guests. They will be here to play poker and will expect excellent service. If you do a good job there might be tips in it for you. If not, you know what you will get! The men are serious players. You will only address them as 'Sir" never by name. And you will follow any and all directions you are given. If not then you will receive more severe punishment. Now that I'm the woman of the house I won't spare the rod. It will not matter if David sees the result of your failures."

Sonya paused and just looked at Della. Della felt as if Sonya's eyes were burning a hole through her. After a minute Sonya looked at her watch, "You have 15 minutes to get everything ready. Most is prepared, just needs to be made ready to serve. I'll set up the bar. I'll handle the alcohol. You'll only deliver it. When you have the serving cart ready come to me in the den."

Della was speechless.

"Do you understand or do I need to get your attention you worthless wench?" Sonya said in a low but threatening voice.

Della went to work preparing the refreshments. In a way it was enjoyable for Della, she had always enjoyed cooking and serving, but in the past it had been when she was entertaining guests. So much of her social life had ended when the family had relocated to the new home.

By the time she was wheeling the cart into the room, Sonya was setting the table for a card game. The table was large and would seat all 8. The bar where Sonya would work had been fully stocked. With everything ready Sonya glanced at her watch. "We have about 10 minutes. Come with me. We need to get you presentable for our guests."

Sonya led Della into the bathroom. There Della had to sit with her back to the mirror as Sonya applied makeup. Sonya even painted Della's nipples red and wiped off the excess. Della would learn that Sonya had applied a product that 'stained' the skin. It would not smear, wipe off or wash away with soap and water. The red would have to wear off. That would take several weeks. However it would become part of Della's required routine to keep her nipples red and prominent.

When Della was allowed to see the fruit of Sonya's efforts she wanted to cry. However she was warned by Sonya not to streak her makeup. Della felt and looked like a whore on a street corner. Again she questioned just why she had invited Sonya into her life. Luckily Della did not have long to ponder that question, for the first two guests arrived.

A door bell like sound alerted Sonya that the elevator was on its way up. At the door she greeted the first two men. "Hello Hank, how are you? And Robbie glad you could make it. You're the first to arrive so if you'll step this way we'll get our nasty business out of the way."

Sonya charged each guest $5000.00 for the privilege of attending the game. She also charged $1000.00 for food and service. The service was to be Della. When the two had paid Robbie asked, "Sonya can I try to improve my luck?"

Sonya smiled, "Certainly Robbie, just don't smear her makeup. I think it will do Adams good to get an early start. This is her first service at one of our games so it will be better if you test Adams before the others arrive."

Robbie did not need further permission and went to Della. "Come with me!' He said.

Stunned Della was slow to follow. As she looked at the bedroom door where the man had disappeared Della did not see Sonya approach her from behind. The sting of a crop on the back of Della's thigh made her yelp in pain.

"You heard the man Adams, into the bedroom and do as you're told."

"Yes Ma'am," Della managed with head hung low as she walked toward the room.

Sonya followed her and when they entered the room she told Della to bend over the back of a large chair. "Robbie, grab Adams hands and hold her still. I want to teach her not to balk at instructions."

The man smiled and did as he was told. I minute later the crop was raining down on Della's thighs with the heated anger of Sonya. Della couldn't control her legs and kicked with each blow. She also began to cry and wail. Sonya was only angered more when she saw she would have to redo Adam's makeup

When she had marked the backs of Della's legs, Della had long sense given up fighting. She was limp over the back of the chair when Sonya spoke. "Robbie what do you want?"

He smiled, "Well let's see. Her makeup is a mess so guess I could use her mouth. But then with her ass high in the air and the backs of her legs sore, might be good to take her from behind."

"Be my guest for I hear the bell. I'll be back as quick as I can. If you get finished first then just leave here in the room."

Robbie got behind the limp Della. He felt her sex. "Damn woman your cunt is wet as a sponge. You must get off to pain!" With that the man unzipped his pants and wet his hard cock in her wet pussy. With without warning he plunged into Della's asshole. The pain made Della swoon. She would have screamed but her voice was almost gone. All she could do was endure the pain and humiliation of being ass-fucked brutally by the man.

When Sonya came back into the room Robbie was just pulling out of Della's ravished ass. Della still felt the burn of his assault and the flood of his sperm in her bowel. "About ready Robbie? The others are here and ready to start. Go on in and I'll be with you in a minute."

Sonya managed to get Della cleaned up and ushered out into the room. But it was obvious for all that Della had just sustained a severe whipping. With the discipline Della realized she had best follow all orders given. Not only that fact, but also that she was sexually excited by the treatment she was receiving. The more she thought, the more Della realized with all the acts she had been required to do, each had made her pussy wet. With that realization Della wanted to cry with shame but knew better.

Sonya was ready for the game to begin. "Gentlemen, I know all of you have been here before but I will repeat the rules. We will begin play at 10 am and continue as long as you wish or until 4 pm. We must be gone by 4:30 pm. As usual the monies won and lost will be between you men. However if anyone does not pay his losses and it is reported to me, they will never attend another game. Not only that but I will also alert all the others in our little circle to his failure. So remember don't gamble if you don't have the money to lose. It will be less shame to drop out than it is to be unable to pay your debt." Sonya looked at the men in the room. "Adams is here for your service and enjoyment. She will be available for private meeting between hands if you like. Just be courteous and allow her to wait on all your fellow players before spiriting her away. If you take too long you will be left out of the next hand. Now you have all paid and I have instructed Adams that if she works hard you men might leave her a tip."

The game began. After the third hand a man took Della to the bedroom. She had to kneel and assumed she would have to give a blow job. Instead the man wanted a 'skull fuck' as he called it. He raped Della's mouth with as much force as the other man had raped her ass. The man forced his cock down her throat and cut off her air. Della gagged and choked as he used her mouth. Her discomfort only added to his pleasure.

In the 4 hours of the game Della was used by all the men. Sometimes two at a time. None of the men used condoms so Della had a lot of juice in both holes and just as much in her stomach. When the game ended at 4 pm Della was given over $2000.00 in tips. She wanted to cry. She had become a whore.

After Della cleaned up Sonya gave her an adult diaper. "Put this on slut. I don't want you messing up my car seat again. Next time we will drive yours. That way if it smells like a whore house I won't have to drive it!"

Sonya was dressing when Dave came in for his golf game. Half clothed she rushed to kiss Dave when he first appeared in the room. She then fell to her knees and unzipped his pants. Dave wanted to protest for he had not showered at the club but it felt too good to have her stop. Soon Sonya had Dave in her mouth. It was almost unreal to Dave that Sonya could bring him off so fast. After Sonya had taken all Dave could give she licked him clean. Looking up with loving eyes she thanked Dave for the gift. She then stood to helped him out of his clothes.

Dave pulled her to him and kissed her hard on the mouth. "Why didn't I marry you?' He asked.

Sonya's eyes lit up. "Would you really marry me David?"

"In a New York Minute, if I could." They kissed again then Sonya picked up his clothes as he got in the shower.

Sonya decided then and there that she would become the legal Mr. David Robertson.

At the evening meal there was only Allison, Sonya and David. Della served. The conversation was light and enjoyable. After the meal the three retired to the den as Della cleaned up. Sonya had a game called 'Balderdash'. It was a game of making up works. The three played for an hour enjoying many laughs. At 8:30 Della appeared. "Ms Harmon, I have completed my tasks. I will clean up and get ready to go to my appointment now if you have nothing else."

"Ah yes Adams. I am sorry that you have to be at the Dr.'s Office at this late hour but it is the only time they could work you in. You and Allison both have appointments. I will expect you to drive straight to the appointment and then straight back."

"Yes ma'am." Della replied. Della wondered about the strangely timed appointment.

"Mother, do I have to go. Can't you reschedule for me. I mean I was at that class all day?" Allison begged.

"Now Allison we have gone through this. You will go with Adams. We will discuss it no further!"

Allison lowered her head and replied, "Yes Mother."

The fact Allison was now calling Sonya 'Mother' did not escape Della or Dave's notice.

Dave was still in the den with a drink in his hand when Sonya met the two women in the hall. "Adams give me your purse."

Della did as she was told. Sonya emptied everything with the exception of Della's driver license and keys. But the only keys on the ring were those to the car. The house key had been removed. Sonya handed the purse back to Della. "Now you will not return to the house till midnight. And I mean 12:00 sharp. You will ring the bell because you have no door key."

Not waiting for an answer from Della, Sonya turned to Allison. "Allison I want your purse too."

"Yes mother." Allison replied and handed it to Sonya. Sonya took all out but Allison's compact, lipstick, ID card. Sonya then returned it to Allison. "Allison I expect you to do as I instructed you. I want you to take this credit card and this money just in case you need it. I don't want you to stop for any reason; the money and card are for emergencies. If you are early you will park in the safety of our drive and wait till midnight. I'm sorry to have to put this on you my Dearest Allison but I need time with your father. I have some things to show him and we will need time to discuss the improvement I have made to our home." Sonya paused. Then she continued, "I know that Adams here is not trustworthy, so that is why you have the card and the money."

Della just cast her eyes down. Allison smiled, "I bet I know what you are going to show dad, Mother!"

Sonya blushed, "Allison you shouldn't think such things about your mother and father!" Sonya then giggled and kissed Allison lightly on the lips.

When the door was locked and all secured Sonya went to the den. "David I have some things to discuss with you. I know I should have done it earlier but as you can see I have been busy with the transition of moving in and getting settled as you woman and manager of your home. It has just happened so fast." Sonya began as she knelt beside Dave on the floor.

Dave did not comment so Sonya continues. "David I will start from the beginning. I met Adams on line. I am of a personality that I soon understood the woman. She was overwhelmed and did not know how to run a household. She also did not have the proper training on being a wife. I began to dominate her on line with the intent of making her a better wife and mother. I must say I failed in that regard. As a last ditch effort I decided to take over your home for a weekend to show Adams just what a wife/mother should be. I chose your 20th anniversary for I felt it would be appropriate for Adams to see how she had failed for 20 years." Sonya let that soak in then continued. "I came with the intent of humiliating Adams totally in front of you and your daughters. I was so angry with Adams for she had all I wanted and was not worthy of it. I had intended to stay only for the weekend but that changed when I saw you, David, for the first time. I fell in love with you. I did not wish to leave."

"So this was all just a game or something?" Dave asked puzzled.

"May I kiss you David?" Sonya asked.

Dave had no objections and allowed Sonya to raise and kiss him full on the lips. She was passionate and loving. When she pulled away Dave was breathless. "David did that feel like some game?"

Numbly Dave replied, "Well, No not really."

Sonya smiled. "I am glad you felt my sincerity in the kiss. Now I will continue, with your permission. You are the lord of this house and I am under your authority."

Dave merely nodded.

"Over the last 6 months I have worked with Adams to no avail. I found that Adams was cheating on you, Amanda has a drug problem, and Allison is in such need of a true mother figure to guild her on her way to maturity."

Dave looked down. "I am not surprised by Amanda, for that is why we moved. To get her away from the wrong crowd. I know Allison needs a mother and I noticed she has already begun to call you mother. I guess I should not be surprised that Della is cheating, for our sex life had gone steadily downhill over the last three years."

"David, do not blame yourself in this. You were earning the money and your wife should have run your home properly. I hope I can salvage something out of this for you my love. And I will not blame Adams, for she only did what she knew. She had not been trained properly. At least now she is in a class to make her fit as a maid."

Dave just looked Sonya in the eyes. It was then that she noted a tear forming. "David I did not wish to trouble you, I just wanted you to know the true situation."

"That's ok baby, but right now I need you."

"David will indulge me for an hour or so? Afterwards I will be more than happy to satisfy you in any way you desire. And I do mean any way! If you will come with me I want to show you how I have changed your home in my efforts to make it better for you."

With that Sonya gave Dave a tour showing him all her personal touches she had brought into his home. The Sonya took Dave to the attic and let him inspect Adam's quarters. She had the remote for the flat screen TV and flipped it on. There on the screen were some very explicit lesbian sex scenes. "David that is why I have an electric lock on the door. I do not wish to allow Adams to roam the house at night. She might wish to act out some of these scenes on one of your own daughters."

Dave was shocked, "I never knew and would have never guessed."

Sonya then pointed out the camera in the upper corner of the room. "I have to keep a watch on Adams. I have seen her masturbate to these videos. I have set the room up with the light switch on the outside of the room. That way Adams can't hide in the darkness. She has a shower with 5 gallons of hot water to bathe. But a plumbed toilet was too difficult, so Adams has to make do with the chemical unit on the corner."

When that inspection was complete Sonya led Dave to Amanda's room. There she pointed out a camera to watch the oldest female child. "David, I installed that to make sure Amanda did not have the freedom to use drugs in your home. I will remove it if you wish. As I say I did take quite a few liberties without asking permission."

"No leave it. I know you did it for her own good."

"Thank you for your confidence David. Now I will tell you that Amanda is at a Drug Rehabilitation Retreat. She will be there until late tomorrow evening. I understand that their methods are extreme but in Amanda's case I feel she needs some stern measures and quickly."

"Again I thank you for all you are doing. You are a much better wife to me in just these few days than Della seemed to have been in 20 years. I wish I knew how to make this permanent."

Sonya smiled again. "David if that is what you truly want I will do all I can to make your wishes come to pass. Now I guess it is time for us to visit the basement. I hope you are not too shocked by what I have to show you. But let me first stop in the bedroom. I wish to be properly dressed to escort you to the basement."

12