Dave's 20th Anniversary Gift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave watched as Sonya removed her clothing before leading him to the basement door. Dave noted that a deadbolt had been added and Sonya had to unlock the door. Sonya asked for Dave's key ring. She placed the key on Dave's ring and handed it back to him. "I wanted you to have a key David. You might just need it some time."

Sonya then led Dave down the stairs. At the bottom of the steps Sonya began to illuminate one area of the basement at a time. First to be lighted was the couch and the large flat screen TV area, complete with a bar tray. Sonya explained that she would add a bar if Dave approved. Next was the large metal framed bed and the dog crate area. Sonya explained that the bed had many uses but it could be used as a punishment bed.

Dave just listened.

The third to be lighted was the beam where six chains hung from the rings on the beam and an equal number of rings were anchored in the floor. Behind the chains, against the wall, were open cabinets. Even from the point where Dave stood he could see the whips and restraints filling the cabinets. A sign on the beam was centered between each double set of chains. One said Adams, the next Amanda and the last said Allison. Sonya followed Dave's gaze. "Yes David this is where Adams and Amanda have been punished. As of now Allison had not needed to be restrained and disciplined."

Dave asked, "How often have these been used?"

"On Adams three times. With Amanda only once, that was last Thursday when she tested positive for drugs for the third time in a row."

"Three times?" Dave repeated flabbergasted.

"Yes I am afraid so. I make all three take drug tests once a week. I do not want Amanda to feel she is singled out. Also on her last physical I had them do drug testing on her hair. It seems Amanda has had a steady diet of illegal drugs. That is why I decided to take over as the manager of the house. Adams was not doing anything to correct Amanda. That to me is a form of encouragement."

Sonya looked Dave in the eye. "David did I make a mistake when I installed the restraints?" she asked.

"I don't see how?"

"What I am saying David, as lord of this house, do you wish that I have my place of discipline? I mean I am willing to accept your discipline when you feel it is due."

Dave thought a minute. "I see your point Sonya. I will think on that."

Sonya then illuminated the last corner of the basement. "David with your permission I will set this part of your home up with more serious instruments of discipline."

"And what might that be?" Dave asked.

Sonya looked down. "Perhaps a St. Andrews Cross, a Spanish Donkey, a Whipping Bench, a Pillory and Stocks, just to name a few my lord." With that Sonya went to her knees. "David if I have displeased you in the slightest please feel free to discipline any way you see fit. I only beg of you not to stop loving me."

Dave pulled Sonya to her feet. This was all new to him but he realized he was aroused. "What have you got for the TV?" he asked.

Sonya looked down. "David I was going to show you some of the films I found that Adams had made. I wanted to make sure you wanted me more than her. But now I just don't want to hurt you by showing them."

"Sonya, no I will call you Mrs. Robertson, for you do wear my wedding ring. I think of you as my wife. It feels so nautral."

Sonya kissed Dave deeply and cried. When she got her composure she promised Dave, "If you want to marry me I will make you a free man. Adams will release you. Come to the bed and let me remove your clothing. I will then show you what Adams has been doing in her spare time. With this evidence I know Adams will give you a very acceptable divorce. And if you elect to marry me you will receive my dowry. That will amount to $500,000.00. It will be yours when we marry and will remain your even if you tire of me the day after. I want you to know I earn a good salary and have several ventures that earn more money. All of this will be your as I am yours." A minute later Dave was naked on the bed. Sonya started the DVD as she climbed on the bed to take Dave in her mouth.

Dave had his eyes closed and was enjoying the feeling of Sonya's lips on him. When he opened his eyes, the image on the screen jolted him. His wife of 20 years was on her knees in a bathroom stall sucking men's cock through a hole in the partition. He watched as she did it and he got angry. As he watched the completion of the film he saw the tile block. "Slut's Six Pack" and had a price of 25 dollars.

Sonya had looked up. "My love it appears Adams was selling her videos."

Dave watched as the second one started. It was the rape scene. Dave was agitated and excited. He forgot the TV and rolled Sonya on her back. Soon Dave was pounding Sonya with a furry. She was accepting his hard assault and in a soothing voice told Dave it was ok. She understood his needs."

When Dave had filled Sonya with his seed he pulled out. Lying beside Sonya he muttered, "Hell yes get me out of this sham of a marriage with Della. She is just a slut and whore for all but me. I was feeling guilty about having you in my bed but not anymore. Get me rid of her!"

Sonya smiled and said, "Yes my lord David, as you wish." She then began to suck him hard again.

At midnight Dave was exhausted and asleep in bed. The combination of golf, sex and all the revelations had consumed his strength. Sonya on the other hand was waiting up in just a sheer robe for Adams and Allison to return. Exactly at 12:00 midnight the doorbell rang.

Sonya greeted them with an order, "Adams get upstairs and lock your door. We will have breakfast at 8 am sharp."

Della lowered her eyes and uttered, "Yes Ms Harmon," before disappearing.

"Allison, how was your exam?" Sonya said as she put her arm around the young girl.

"Oh mother, it was horrible. I mean they poked and prodded me. And they.. well I had to be naked and I had to put my legs up. The Doctor sat on a chair and.. he just looked..." Allison began to cry softly.

"There, there baby. I should have gone with you. I am so sorry. Come and we will discuss it in your room."

In the room Allison began to undress as Sonya lay on the bed and watched. When the girl was naked and started to put on a gown Sonya stood and stopped her. "Come and get in bed Allison. The gown will only make you hot and tangle in the sheets."

Allison didn't offer any resistance when Sonya guided her to the turned back covers on her bed. Allison lay down and Sonya scooted in beside her after dropping her robe to the floor. She cuddled with Allison as she explained the way a woman would have to be examined her full adult life. As she was comforting Allison she guided the girl's head to her breast. In an instant Sonya felt Allison's lips on her nipple. Sonya stroked Allison's hair and whispered, "Mother's breasts are there for your comfort baby. Now just nourish yourself on them and know I love you." After a few rewarding minutes for Sonya she pulled Allison up so that their lips met. As they kissed Sonya began to rub Allison's sex. Before Sonya broke the kiss Allison was having her first orgasm.

A few minutes later Allison was relaxed snuggled to Sonya. "Mother, may I ask a question?" Allison blushed.

"Yes my baby, ask anything. I'll answer you truthfully."

"Well mother did dad make you feel this good while we were gone?"

With a blush and a twinkle in her eye Sonya replied, "Oh no Allison, he made me feel much better!"

To be continues

12