Dave's Disastrous Mardi Gras Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
451 Followers

Jo Anne was sitting at the edge of a bed in one of the further bedrooms. Her eyes were wet, she had been crying. Danni Raye sat next to her and put an arm around her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She had hooked up with one of the guys here, Fairfax. Not the best choice," Danni Raye explained.

"They were going at it in one of the rooms and Fax had poked her all right, but then he conked out and fell asleep on top of her."

"The bastard had been pounding the beers down earlier and just plain gave out as soon as his pecker got wet!" Jo Anne's eyes flashed.

"He'd spent and was still, and I thought he was just resting, but the next thing I knew he was snoring."

"And you were stuck with him on top of you?" I asked. "and hadn't even had your own pleasure..." I trailed off, the deduction fairly easy to make.

"Took me ten minutes just to get his dick out of me, disentangle his arms and wiggle my way out from his heavy, limp body," Jo Anne spat indignantly.

"That fucker," Danni Raye muttered.

I sat down next to Jo Anne and gave her a hug.

"Tough one," I said. "Not the way the night was supposed to go."

I had been wondering why Jo Anne hadn't come with a date. Most of the other folks here had come with partners. Maybe she didn't have one. I had no way of knowing what to think.

Danni Raye eased Jo Anne down on the bed and spread her out.

"Let's give you a back-rub," she said, "and the attention you deserve. You've got us completely for the next couple hours."

Jo Anne smiled weakly. "Thanks."

We pulled her top off and got her out of the rest of her clothes, then turned her over on her belly and gave her a good long rubdown. I straddled her back to work over her shoulders, which were way over-tight, while Danni Raye massaged her legs. My cock was laid out limp on top of her back, but it felt good to feel her warm skin underneath me.

After spending a good chunk of time on her back, we flipped her over and went to work on her front. She had marvelous smooth skin, and the tension in her muscles had began to dissipate.

The small movements of kneading her body caused my cock to slide on her, however slightly, as I was straddling her chest, and that, combined with just thinking about the fact that her handsome naked body was right there underneath my own crotch, meant my cock had started to get hard again.

This event did not escape Jo Anne's attention, she could see it and probably feel it as well. She gave me a look, straight in my eyes, then took a glance at my lengthening prick, its head just barely a foot away from her face. The request was clear. I leaned forward on my hands, pushing my groin towards her, and she closed her eyes and took my tool in her mouth.

Her mouth was soft and very slow, and pretty soon I felt Danni Raye's hands on my ass, tracing its shape, and reaching for my balls. My groin was getting lovely, coaxing attention from two sources, front and back. It was great, and I let it continue for a few minutes, but really I wanted the focus to go back to Jo Anne.

I slowly pulled out and laid next to Jo Anne. Danni Raye took the other side. Jo Anne looked over at me, then turned her head to Danni Raye.

"Thanks," she murmured.

I began to play with the nipple on the breast closest to me, and Danni Raye, a bit to my surprise, began to stroke Jo Anne's other breast. I could feel the heat coming off Jo Anne and catch some of her smell, which was a bit sweaty, but earthy, nice. I played with one nipple until it was erect, while Danni Raye did the other.

Danni Raye raised up and leaned over Jo Anne, her own breasts just inches from my face, and to my complete astonishment gave Jo Anne a kiss.

Not a "Hi-how-are-you-dear-friend-kiss" but a hungry, lustful kiss, with an open mouth and probing tongue. Their tongues poked around each other and Danni Raye sent a hand down to Jo Anne's cunt and began to slide a finger up and down her notch.

I was stunned.

I found out later that the two of them as teenagers had "messed around" with each other, the same way me and some of my sex-crazed high school buddies often did before we had found suitable partners in those early awkward but highly adolescent aroused years.

Although as guys we never had wanted to do the kissing thing, we just were keen to stroke each others' cocks and watch the sperm erupt.

But girls are different, and the two of them had wanted to "practice" on each other so they knew what to do when their first knight arrived with that first kiss, and then all the other good things that might happen.

But I didn't know that tonight, only that here was the woman who I had climaxed with twice already today, and now she was giving pleasure to the girl laid out between us.

They kissed, and Jo Anne began playing with Danni Raye's chest, stroking it and feeling her nipples.

What the fuck.

I had an opportunity in front of me that I wasn't going to get very often. I made it my mission to stroke both of them wherever I could reach them. I caressed Danni Raye's smooth rump with my fingertips, I played with Jo Anne's nipples, I stroked thighs, kissed armpits and then ran my fingers along whatever cunt was accessible.

It was all fair game, and to my pleasure, all attention was welcomed. The main goal had already been achieved: Jo Anne was completely in the moment, enjoying all the sensory stimulation we could provide.

At one point Danni Raye had maneuvered her way down to Jo Anne's crotch, and had begun to nuzzle her cunt. Jo Anne's eyes were shining. She looked at me and urged me up towards her head with a glance, then had me kneel to the side so she could take my cock in her mouth.

She played her hands over my balls, running fingertips up along my asscrack and my perineum, and her tongue slid along my prickshaft, and most gloriously, spent most of its time on my cockhead.

She would press her tongue into my piss-slit, poking, tickling, then trace its way along the edge of my cockhead, then lightly enclose her lips around my prick and move gently in and out.

I looked up and saw Rick standing at the doorway. His arms were folded, a very pleased expression on his face, his eyes intent on us.

Jo Anne's hips were beginning to squirm, I could hear wet noises from Danni Raye's tongue down there, and it was a treat to both feel and watch my cock being sucked and at the same time see Danni Raye's head moving over Jo Anne's cunt. Jo Anne disengaged from me and gave Danni Raye a look.

Danni Raye shifted about and put me in between the two of them, and then the girls took turns sucking me. One girl on one side would do a minute or two, the other one fondling my balls, then reverse.

Danni Raye was more energetic, her tongue more exploratory. Jo Anne was softer, and she seemed to savor the times when just the head of my cock was in her mouth, and she could play her tongue over me.

I had never had the chance before to compare the actions of two mouths on my cock, back to back, side to side. It was intoxicating. I looked up but Rick was no longer there.

I wanted this to go on forever, but of course it couldn't. We were all heating up, our bodies sweaty from all the activity. It smelled like sex: three well excited sets of genitalia with their various secretions going on.

Jo Anne and Danni had exchanged looks and put their heads together, whispering, their hands still playing over my prick. Danni Raye nodded and made her way up alongside me to give me a kiss and speak softly in my ear, her hand gently on my chest.

"Jo Anne would like to know if you would be willing to take her in her ass."

I gave a start, this was about the last request I expected. Jo Anne gave me a searching look, not quite sheepish, but longing, and maybe something else. I couldn't possibly refuse.

I had never done this before. Never. Not like I hadn't wanted to, but I had been unable to convince any of my girlfriends to do anal. When I broached the topic most of them just wrinkled up their noses and said "Gross! No way!" or the equivalent.

The closest I got was Stephanie, who one night while pretty plastered with Pabst said she'd give it a shot, but it didn't work out. As soon as I started to try to push my cockhead into her ass she chickened out, said it was going to hurt and I was a beast and a pervert and she didn't want to do it after all.

I fucked her from behind for a bit and she sucked me off real nice afterward, so it was okay, but I felt like a chance had been lost.

Another girl, Julie, had said it was okay in theory. We talked about it a lot, she had an absolutely gorgeous ass and I had greatly enjoyed humping her doggie style, my hips pushing into her creamy soft haunches.

It was easy for me to envision the same position, just starting my cockhead a couple inches further north, but ultimately she didn't want her ass violated. "That would be so - invasive!" - that was the word she used.

Well duh! And putting my prick up her cunt wasn't "invasive?" That was the whole idea. A prick is designed from the get-go to do some serious invading. And she had been "invaded" plenty of times before in other orifices.

In any event, here was a willing anus, attached to a very handsome girl, actually anxious to feel my cock slide its way inside. Jo Anne was smiling anxiously.

"Sure," I said, "that would be splendid." Her return smile was worth it all.

I couldn't believe I actually said "splendid."

Danni Raye, her hair loose and a bit wild, seemed to know what to do. We all more or less shifted into different places on the bed. Candles from the bed-stand tables at each side of the bed illuminated the mansion's dark wood room, casting lovely shadows off the curves of my bedmates.

At that moment I was completely taken by the situation. Within easy reach were two very handsome women, each of whom had just had their mouth over my cock, and I had already tagged Danni Raye's sweet cunt earlier that evening.

And now Jo Anne, her dark nipples erect on her only slightly lighter colored skin, wanted my prick slithered up her ass. None of my over-heated high school dreams had ever gotten this far, and I found that my cock was twitching with anticipation.

Danni Raye, with her long pale willowy arms, got a few pillows and made a mound in the middle of the bed, with an extra one for Jo Anne's head, and had Jo Anne plop herself down on her belly, which elevated her rump a bit.

The sight was inviting, her ass spread wide, knees to the side, and her notch pulled open by her position. I couldn't help running the fingers of one hand up and down her cunt, all damp and slippery and then I had to kiss her there too, salty to my taste and musky to my nose.

Her anus was a small darkish ring of flesh surrounded by her velvety mocha-colored skin, and looking at it, all tightly puckered shut, I started to have misgivings about ever getting my cock into it.

I had bent over to lick her channel, but then felt Danni Raye's fingers on my prick, giving it a good frig, or maybe just gauging how stiff it was (plenty.) She had a little container of lube in her hand, retrieved from the supply bowl near the door of the room.

She sidled up next to me. "Maybe take her regular at first, and we can loosen her up at the same time too?"

This sounded like a good plan to me, since I didn't have any other, and I smiled gratefully at the suggestion. First times are so unnerving, my knees felt weak, almost shaking, but my cock was bobbing with excitement. Jo Anne nodded, we were a go.

Danni Raye somehow was in charge now, bless her. She had me scrunch forward until my hips were almost up against Jo Anne's well spread ass. She held my prick in her hand and ran its head up and down Jo Anne's lovely notch a few times. Jo Anne's soft damp cunt-lips felt exquisite on my cockhead.

Then Danni Raye aimed my cockhead right at Jo Anne's channel, and I felt her other hand give my rump a soft urge forward. I slid forward until my prickhead was just inside, and stayed their for a couple seconds before pushing smoothly all the way in, my pelvis fully against Jo Anne's ass, my balls touching the bottom of her cunt.

Damn, that felt good. Jo Anne wiggled her rump a bit and gave my prick a welcome squeeze. Danni Raye's fingers were on my rump, caressing. I started a little in-and-out, and we had a short get-acquainted cycle, Jo Anne anticipating my thrusts and moving her bum back into me. Lovely.

It suddenly occurred to me that my penis was traversing the same route Fax's cock had taken just a little while before, and some of the dampness of Jo Anne's channel was probably due to his leavings. The thought did nothing but increase my excitement.

Danni Raye then intruded a little, and she ran a thin bead of lubricant around the perimeter of Jo Anne's anus. I took the hint and placed my thumb there at her entrance. I kept pushing my cock in-and-out the whole time, just keeping gentle pressure on her anus with my thumb, not too much, just constant, until her opening gave way just a little and I felt my thumb move partly inside.

Jo Anne's eyes were closed, and she inhaled sharply when my thumb went in, but she kept moving her hips to the timing of my thrusts. We did this for a bit when my thumb was fully inserted and I could feel the tight squeeze her anus provided.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Danni Raye smiling, then applying a little bit of lube on her left index finger. She reached over and pushed her finger up alongside my thumb. I slowed down my pelvic thrusting a little as it took some time before Danni Raye could slide her finger inside Jo Anne too.

I kept thrusting, Jo Anne wiggling her hips in pleasure more now, and Danni Raye began moving her own finger, stretching and probing inside Jo Anne.

"Three fingers and I think we're good," she whispered in my ear. Pretty soon Jo Anne's lubed-up anus was the proud home of my thumb and two of Danni Raye's fingers. I was a bit surprised at how much further she had opened up. My cock was experiencing very sweet sensations from the continued in-and-out along Jo Anne's channel.

But Jo Anne stopped her movements and sent me a look.

"Take me Dave, take me," she urged in a low primal voice.

I pulled out of her notch and held still, my prickhead two inches from her anus. Everything was damp and slippery: the opening to her insides, the head of my cock. Jo Anne spread herself just a bit wider and I placed my cockhead right at her pucker, now open quite a bit more than even ten minutes before.

I pushed, slowly. At first the gate did not yield, but shortly, with steady pressure, a tenth of an inch at a time, I watched, and felt, my cockhead stretch the elastic opening to her ass, and make its way inside. Jo Anne had closed her eyes and turned her head to one side and had bitten down on the hem of one of the pillowcases. Danni was watching intently.

I stopped when my entire cockhead was just barely engulfed, the ridge of my glans no longer visible, and was rewarded with a tight squeeze from Jo Anne. My cock had never, ever, been in such a tight situation before. It felt marvelous.

I slowly slid forward, not wanting to go too far, or too quickly. Jo Anne took in a breath, but smiled, her hands clutching folds in the bedsheet. But I went all the way in.

It was like a perfect straitjacket for my prick, completely constricted. The sensations from my cock were intoxicating, and even more, when I thought about where my cock was, where it had been today already, and what was coming next, my thoughts all raced together in a perfect tornado of lust.

I was gentle at first. Danni Raye had laid down next to Jo Anne, kissing her but also sliding her right hand between the pillows and Jo Anne's groin, and was fingering her. But before long Jo Anne and I had a nice rhythm going, not as quickly as I often liked to fuck, but more half or three-quarter speed, very deliberate, very sweet.

It was such a trip to watch my prick disappear up her ass, and then emerge on the backstroke, her smooth haunches underneath me providing a delectable cushion for when my hips moved into her. I kept running my hands over her asscheeks, then holding her hips, wanting to feel all of her, completely.

Jo Anne's anus held my prick in an excruciating grip. I then laid down on her back and reached around underneath to fondle her nipples, hard to the touch. My hips kept curling into hers.

I could feel Danni Raye's fingers working their magic on Jo Anne's cunt, Jo Anne's eyes were closed and her breathing elevated. She was wiggling her hips more now, and I got repeated deathgrip squeezes from her anus on my prick.

Jo Anne and Danni Raye were kissing now, and Jo Anne's breathing had become much more rapid. I would like to think I would have lasted a bit longer if she hadn't climaxed.

But Jo Anne's mouth broke off from Danni Raye's with a quick shudder. Danni's hand was now frantically moving on Jo Anne's notch, and I could feel Jo Anne's whole body begin to tense, her hips rotating forward.

With a yelp she came, launching several impossibly strong clenchings on my prick, like a vise, and I found my own hips pushing with a mind of their own and my sperm shot forth.

Just thinking about where all that semen was going made me push harder, and I was aware of both of us writhing together in our own tangled rear entry embrace.

My cock pulsed, Jo Anne's anus squeezed, my sperm erupted in waves, my own ass clenching frantically.

After it was all done, I lay limply on top of Jo Anne, although I kept feeling little squeezes from her anus, and the grip her rectum had on my cock. Danni Raye gave each of us a long, lingering kiss, and she stroked Jo Anne's head and hair.

I finally slopped out, my prick three quarters the size of when it entered, and rolled off to her side.

Danni Raye stayed next to Jo Anne, facing her. They exchanged a kiss and held hands, intertwined.

I noticed then that the doorway was full of people. Rick was in one corner, his eyes sparkling, arms folded, and a good four or five others, including Jean Paul and Jessie. Big smiles all around.

I got up and stood there, probably looking pretty stupid. I looked down at my rapidly dwindling cock, my mind whirling.

Jean Paul and Jessie came over and the big guy handed me a beer.

"Nice work!" he said and gave me a big bear hug. Danni Raye and Jo Anne lingered a bit next to each other on the bed, arms around each other, exchanging long, deep languorous kisses, oblivious to the rest of us.

Jean Paul and I chatted a bit and the rest milled about. It was past 2 AM. It sounded like the party was winding down enough that the Lincoln would be making its way home shortly.

The two girls had finally surfaced, and while Jo Anne's eyes were shining, she also had that tired but happy "well fucked" look and said she was ready to head back.

My eyes searched the room for Danni Raye but she was talking animatedly with Rick just outside the hall. We all chatted some more and Jean Paul told us to meet downstairs in fifteen minutes to head back.

Danni Raye was now nowhere in sight, and I was beginning to panic. Jo Anne told me not to worry and took me by the hand to the restroom where we cleaned up a bit.

To my great pleasure, she insisted on washing my cock, and took exquisite care in using warm water, very little soap, then multiple rinsing.

She used a face towel to dry me off and the spent snake was now all soft and pink and clean. This was another first, I had never had a woman clean me off after lovemaking before, but of course, I had never come in anyone's ass before either.

I thought maybe this was part of whatever ritual she engaged in after sex - what is the opposite of foreplay? - but the intention became clear a bit later.

yowser
yowser
451 Followers