Dave's Journey Continues

Story Info
The joys of nakedness.
1.1k words
4.24
11.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers

I wrote part one of this story last June as an entry into the 'nude day competition.' I enjoyed writing it and it was well received. I've finally written part two and again it is a gentle tale about the joys of being naked and the company of good friends. Part three will follow in a short while.

I hope you enjoy reading it and as always votes and feedback are much appreciated.

Biggalute x

*****

We were all busy and stressed in the final week before exams began and whilst I would still walk out nude to the bathroom or kitchen in the morning, most of the times I was dressed, either coming from or on my way to the library or a revision class. Me and Suzi were still seeing each other but were so caught up with revision that we hardly seemed to spend any time together, even though we lived in the same house. Mary was equally busy and her girlfriend Geri only kept in touch by phone.

One evening we all ended up in the kitchen at the same time, all grabbing a quick bite to eat.

"I'm sick to death of studying, if I have to open another book I think my brain will explode." Said Mary. We both nodded sympathetically and said we knew exactly how she felt.

"It'll all be over in a couple of weeks, then we can relax, have a bit of a party and enjoy the rest of the summer." Said Suzi

"I know, but it still does my head in" continued Mary "what are you two planning on doing for the summer?"

We both looked at each other, it dawned on me that we hadn't talked about the summer break at all. We'd only been a couple for a few weeks and the subject hadn't come up. Suzi's parents lived a long way away from mine and the thought of not seeing much of her made me feel a bit panicked.

"I don't know, we haven't really talked about it, I'm sure something will work out." I said trying to convince myself as much as anything.

"Well whatever you do I'm sure you'll find a way to be naked most of the time." Mary said with a cheeky smile. We both laughed and I said, "I hope so" but inside I felt even more dread, there was no way I could have the naked freedom I had here at my parents house. I think Suzi sensed I was a bit out of sorts and came up with a great idea.

"I think we've all had enough studying for one day, Dave why don't you go down the offy and get a few beers, not too many mind, just enough so we can relax, talk some shit and forget about exams for a while."

"Sounds good to me, how about you?" I asked, looking at Mary. She smiled and nodded and in no time at all I found myself walking the fifteen minutes to the off license. The journey there and back passed in a morose whirl, my head full of text books and long, fully clothed summers with my parents. I was definitely looking forward to a beer.

As I opened the front door I could hear the two girls chatting and giggling which immediately cheered me up. I walked into the kitchen and stopped dead in my tracks, both girls where completely stark naked, both trying to looked nonchalant, but with big cheesy grins on their faces.

I was in shock, a very happy shock, but shock never the less "Wow." Was all I could manage to say.

Mary was the first to speak, "Don't just stand there gawking, get your kit off and give us a cold beer."

Regaining a bit of composure I smiled and said "This is a lovely surprise." Before opening the beers, passing one to Suzi and then just as Mary went to take hers I moved quickly and placed the cold can against her bare arse, making her jump forward and her big tits wobble delightfully. "Bastard." We all laughed and I proceeded to strip off.

I was just unbuttoning my shirt.

"Stop!? Mary said.

"What?" I said, confused and surprised. Turning to Suzi she said,

"Do you think we should make him strip slowly, you know, put on a bit of a show."

Suzi laughed, "Mary you're such a tease, anyway you're a lesbian."

"I know I am, but entertainment is entertainment."

They both laughed and I smirked, continuing to unbutton my shirt, albeit much more slowly, trying and failing dismally to be alluring, which brought more laughter from the chuckle twins.

I didn't care, the thought of being naked and even better, naked with two beautiful friends really exited and cheered me up.

As I was trying to sway my hips and pull my underpants down slowly, Suzi pretended to stifle a yawn

"Are you not finished yet?" More giggling but I pretended to be aloof and turned my back to them, trying not to laugh as I attempted a sexy wiggle as I bent forward to lower my pants to my ankles. I was feeling very aroused, the girls nakedness, my own silly striptease and the whole situation having a definite effect on me. I had a big dick but both of them had seen it before, although Mary hadn't seen it as erect as it was now. I thought sod it and turned around with a flourish and a 'Tah Dah'. They both laughed and clapped but I knew they we both staring at my at my dick which was enjoyable but a bit weird. I took a little bow before walking to Suzi, taking her hands and pulling her close. I bent and kissed her, a beautiful warm shudder going through my body as she met my kiss with her own passion. She pulled her lips from mine and I moved closer, wanting to whisper 'thank you' into her ear, but was immediately aware of my erection digging in just under her rib cage.

I pulled back and we both gave an embarrassed laugh, me going a bit red. We turned to Mary who threw her eyes up to heaven before joining in the laughter and saying "It's amazing the effect a big titted lesbian can have on you." This really broke the ice and we were all able to laugh heartily and I raised a toast to being naked and thanking them for being so nice, so cool and of course, so sexy. Thankfully my dick behaved itself a bit and we were able to spend the rest of the evening laughing, relaxing and talking shit.

Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers