Dave's Once Shy Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on in Marty, grab a drink and have a seat, the show has just begun," Dave said as he tilted back his drink and took a gulp.

What a lovely site, Linda lying on the bed with her feet towards the headboard and her head at the end of the bed, and her tongue licking Cindy's pussy as Cindy did the same to her.

"I had no idea your wife was into girls Dave," I said as I started to get that old familiar feeling stirring just between my legs.

"Oh honey, I've become a slut for sex ever since Dave allowed me to do you. I don't care where I get or who I get it from now, as long as I get it and get it good," said Linda, taking just enough time to finish her sentence before returning her tongue to Cindy's cunt.

I stood there watching as I sipped on my drink. The sweet smell and sounds of sex filled the room and both Dave and I started to stroke our cocks. I couldn't stand it any longer and stood up and dropped my trunks to the floor. I stepped out of them and walked to the edge of the bed with my hard-on in hand, and without hesitation, laid it at the point where Linda's tongue was touching Cindy's cunt.

"Oh Marty, let me get this big old fuck stick nice and wet so it will slide in Cindy's tight little pussy without any problem," said Linda as she stopped licking her friend's cunt long enough to welcome me into the threesome.

"Hurry Linda, my pussy desperately needs some attention and I don't care if it's a man, woman, or a three headed alien. Get the dick hard and wet and stick it in me hun," cried Cindy.

"Here you go babe. Go slowly Marty, Cindy's pussy is very tight and not used to something this big," Linda said as she guided my dick into Cindy's opening and then licked the bottom of my cock as I slid it in.

"Oh my god Linda, you were so right, he is big! It's no wonder you gave up Dave's dick for this one. He's got the walls of my pussy stretched out to the very limits," said Cindy as I slowly stroked my dick in and out of her tight wet pussy.

"Dave, can you see how big Marty's balls are? They full of hot sperm ready to keep Cindy and I satisfied for the entire two weeks. Watch your wife as she tea-bags your best friend," said Linda right before she covered both of my nuts with her hot wet mouth.

"Ohhhh, fuck me Marty, fuck me with your big fat prick. Push that big head of yours all the way up into my pussy and fuck me hard," said Cindy as she pushed back on my dick as I pushed into her.

"Oh Dave, you should see this honey. Marty's got Cindy's pussy in a lather. Her pussy juice has covered his dick completely and is running down his balls. Oh this is soooo hot honey," said Linda as she resumed tonguing both my dick and balls savoring our combined juices.

The combination of Cindy's tight pussy, Linda's soft tongue and the purring sounds coming from both had me at the brink of yet another climax but I was going to do my best to hold off as long as possible. Of course, that plan went south when Linda reached up and inserted first one then two fingers in my ass and started to massage my prostrate as she sucked on my quickly rising balls. I lost control shortly therefore and emptied my load into Cindy's milking cunt. My climax fueled Cindy's which in turn fueled Linda. This truly was a three-way affair.

As my dick softened, I slowly pulled it from within Cindy and placed it in Linda's opened mouth. Linda sucked the entire length in and cleaned our combined juices from it. When she was done, I took a couple steps back and watched Linda as she took her finger and softly ran it along Cindy's pussy lips.

"Look at this Dave. Marty's put so much man cream into my girlfriend Cindy here, that's it's starting to overflow," said Linda as she took a finger full of the dripping cream and placed it in her mouth.

"Mmmm, the only thing better than a fresh hot pussy, is a fresh hot pussy filled with cream," said Linda. "Watch your slutty little wife Dave as she eats her favorite dessert right our of her girlfriend's pussy.

I looked over at Dave just in time to see his little fountain shoot off and cover his hands with his white milky sperm.

"Oh yeah Linda, that's it, lick that sperm out of my pussy baby, stick your tongue way you there honey and suck me clean," cried Cindy.

Linda's face was covered with our combined juices as she eagerly lapped away at Cindy's hot cunt. Cindy started to gently hump Linda's face as she got closer and closer to climaxing.

"Oh, baby, that's it, suck me clean, lick all of that juice out of me, suck on my clitty, that's it baby, suck me, suck me baby," cried Cindy as she began climaxing yet again.

Cindy's pussy was so sensitive that she had to pull herself away from Linda's lapping tongue. Cindy rotated around so that she and Linda were head to head and then the two of them engaged in kissing session that lasted several minutes.

"Wow! That's the best sex I've had in a long time," said Cindy "and it's just the first night of our two week vacation. If it keeps up like this, I'm not sure I'm going to make it that long but if I don't I'll die happy trying!"

"Ladies, that was simply awesome," I said as I stepped up to the bed and gave both Cindy and Linda a kiss on the lips, tasting the remnants of our love session.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm absolutely exhausted and ready for some good old fashion sleep. What you say we skip the hot tub for now and call it a night," I said laying my empty bottle on the table.

"I'm with you Marty. We've got plenty of time for more fun. Might as well recharge the batteries with a good nigh sleep so we can start all over again tomorrow," said Linda.

With that, I said good night and headed next door to my room. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. Just last year, I was an average guy with an average lifestyle until I went to visit an old friend. From that point on, my entire lifestyle changed and I couldn't imagine it getting any better. With a total feeling of satisfaction, I undressed and jumped into bed looking forward to a good night sleep and even more adventures tomorrow!

(to be continued?)

12