Dave's Training Program Step 01

Story Info
Anal initiation and exploration.
792 words
4.23
88.2k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 05/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our sex life had been rather basic until, purely by accident, my husband discovered my deepest dark secret...

It started out innocently enough. I had been squirming around trying to find the best position and when we re-engaged, his cock accidentally pressed against my ass and the head slipped in. It was just a bit but it was enough to send me into an instant orgasm. I was actually a bit embarrassed. When things continued as usual, I figured he hadn't noticed my lapse of control and breathed a sigh of relief.

The funny thing, though, was that for the next several weeks there were 'accidents' on several other occasions. My husband never once let on that anything out of the ordinary was up. He never seemed to notice when the head of his dick would press against the entrance to my ass, sliding around a bit and even entering a bit. Each time we had sex, I found myself wondering if an 'accident' was going to happen and his dick was going to slide into my ass. I found myself thinking about it, and even hoping for it. But more often than not I was disappointed.

After several weeks of this I had reached a fever pitch and when one night the head of his dick touched my ass and barely slid in I let out a small moan. Instead of sliding by and diving into my pussy, his dick stayed at the entrance to my ass and slid further in. And further...inching slowly deeper into my ass. I couldn't help it. I gasped and groaned loader and in that moment he slid all the way home. I couldn't believe it! The story that had been playing in my head was actually happening. My husband's cock was buried deep inside my ass. I was pinned to the bed and loving it.

Then I felt his warm breath in my ear as he whispered "do you want me to fuck your ass?" I groaned louder and wiggled.

"Oh, no. That's not good enough. You have to say it."

My face flamed red, and I about died of embarrassment. I had never heard him talk that way! And I had never used the "f" word in my entire life! Even so, my pussy was dripping wet and all I could think about was his cock throbbing in my ass.

With my face burning with shame I whispered "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

And that's how my training began.

After that night, sex always included his dick pressing against my ass, teasing the entry with the head of his thick cock. But no matter how much groaning, moaning, grasping or wiggling I did he would ignore my ass and move on to my pussy. Finally desperate I got up the courage to whisper in his ear "I need more".

"Do you want me to fuck your ass?" he asked.

"Yes," I whispered into his shoulder.

He leaned back and looked me in the face. "Then say it."

Looking into his dark brown eyes, I took a deep breath and said "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

Instantly he slid past the entry and deep inside me. I closed my eyes and sighed with relief, waiting for the wonderful pounding to begin. But I had relaxed too soon....

Holding his body still my husband took my face in his hands. "I need more," he said.

Keeping my eyes closed I shook my head from side to side. He slowly eased out of my ass until just the head was still in and held still. I whimpered and looked at him. "Please...."

"Please what?" He eased slightly in, then back out again. "Please what?" he asked again.

Sighing in defeat I looked up and said "Please fuck my ass. I need you to fuck me in the ass."

So he did. He fucked my ass long and hard. He squirted a huge load of cum right into my ass. Afterwards, I dozed off happily with him still inside me. In the middle of the night I woke to the feeling of something warm and slippery rubbing around my asshole. The smell of peppermint floated up and I knew that massage oil was being rubbed on my ass and pussy. Then I felt a finger slide inside of my ass, teasing the edges and slipping in and out.

"Do you want more?"

This time I didn't hesitate. "Yes, please fuck my ass," I said.

Little did I know that I had just completed phase one of Dave's training program. I had learned my lesson and passed the test. My ass would be fucked, but only if I begged for it.