Dave's Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 90-minute trip to Los Angeles was filled with anticipation and talk about sex. During the ride Jolene turned in her seat so she was facing me and while she was telling me about fucking Andrew and Dave at the same time she brought herself to an orgasm. The car had the aroma of my wife's sex and I thought that anyone coming in contact with my wife would probably get the scent of her love juices as well. Arriving at the Boneventure my wife covered up the best she could and accompanied me to the lobby area. I gave Jolene a lingering kiss goodbye as she made her way to the lounge and I made my way to the suite number Dave had called me with earlier. The last sight of my wife as the elevator rocketed upward was of her sitting on a sofa in the middle of the lobby, her long tan legs crossed suggestively.

I found the suite Dave had told me about and was impressed when I entered after knocking on the door. Andrew let me in and we shook hands although we both sort of diverted our eyes for a moment. There was a large master bedroom with double doors opening into a large living room complete with wide screen TV, conference table, a couple of sofas around a coffee table and a one or two miscellaneous chairs scattered about. There was a complete bar as well as a small kitchen area. On the side with the kitchen was the bathroom that was complete with a large Jacuzzi tub and mirrored on all four walls. Dave joined Andrew and I and we all shook hands with a nervous laugh. Dave offered me a drink as he handed one to Andrew and took one he was already working on. A stiff drink of bourbon and we started talking about why we were here. Dave wanted to be sure everything was cool with Jolene and I and that if we were having second thoughts we could have dinner and call it a night. I assured Dave that Jolene was in for whatever might happen and that she was looking forward to having him and Andrew fucking her at the same time. I asked if they were OK with that and they agreed that although it was a little strange they were both ready to fulfill Jolene's request.

It was now about 8:00 and we decided to join my wife in the lobby. As we descended in the elevator Dave told me the restaurant was top notch and very exclusive. I asked how he could afford all of this and he mentioned he was here on business with some colleagues and the company would pick up the tab. This made the evening even that much better knowing we had an open limit on dinner and drinking. When the elevator doors opened we saw Jolene sitting in the lobby, her legs parted slightly and a man in his early fifties sitting at her side taking her all in. The man's left hand was resting mid-way on my wife's thigh as he was turned and talking to her. As we took seats across the lobby around a coffee table Andrew and Dave took opposite ends of a sofa and I took one of two chairs facing the sofa. This left the last chair for Jolene and no sooner had we sat down than I turned to see where Dave and Andrew were looking and there came my wife strutting her stuff across the lobby. Her long legs took brisk steps, the slit in her skirt showing most of her leg as she walked. With each step her braless breasts moved against the thin material of her blouse, her hard nipples pressing outward. Just as directed my wife took a seat across from our friends and crossed her legs in a manner that gave us all a start, looking into her freshly shaven pussy as her long legs crossed each other.

We all said our hellos as Andrew and Dave made their way over to my wife she stood to give each of them a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. Dave held Jolene for a few minutes as he took her in, relishing the beautiful woman in front of him. The cocktail waitress arrived about that time and took our drink orders; she had kind of a queer look at Jolene as my wife sat back down exposing her long legs to the three of us. As the cocktail waitress went for some drinks Jolene said she wanted to get out of here, as she was so horny she could burst. Dave asked her why she was so horny, other than looking good enough to eat. My wife explained that while she was waiting three different men sat next to her and bought her a drink. Each of the men was different, different ages and different styles but all were good-looking and well mannered. Jolene went on to explain the first guy was about mid-thirties and seemed very confident of himself and his ability to score with her. She said she enjoyed letting stare at her tits and trying to get a glimpse of her pussy. His name was Brad and he lost interest in about 20 minutes when some other women went into the bar and he realized he was not going anywhere with my wife.

Jolene said the second man was also in his thirties or maybe early forties and was from the south, his name was Charles and she was struck by how good-looking he was. Charles said he was Creole and was from New Orleans originally. They had a great conversation as Charles was also attempting to pick up on Jolene. Jolene mentioned that for Charles she took several chances to lean forward and expose her breasts to him and even turned for a little while so Charles could see clearly up her legs, giving him periodic views of her snatch. Charles lasted a little longer than Brad but he too gave up after more than 30 minutes of small talk and ogling. It was the third man that almost captivated my wife. After three drinks Jolene was feeling no pain and when Jeff sat down and ordered her a drink in a smooth yet in controlled manner that she started feeling flush and horny. My wife mentioned his cologne was intoxicating and his smile so sexy she started to melt. Jolene explained by now she made no attempt to cover her breasts or her pussy that was very wet and hot. My wife went on to say her legs were almost completely open and Jeff had his hands moving up toward her pussy when we came out of the elevator. It was all she could do to break free of his trance and join us.

The cocktail waitress returned with our drinks and while handing Jolene hers made no attempt to conceal the fact she was staring directly up my wife's skirt, her legs open again in front of us. Jolene smiled at the waitress and crossed her legs, her skirt now almost to her waist. Andrew was the first to suggest we head to dinner as it was almost 8:30, his father laughed and told him to take his time there was plenty of evening ahead of us. We finished our drinks and made our way to the limousine waiting outside. Taking our cue from Dave's email Andrew stepped in first sitting on the bench seat in the back, I followed and sat opposite him leaving the privacy window unobstructed. Jolene stepped in next being helped by the driver and taking Andrew's hand as she climbed in and sat down next to him. Dave was last and took his seat next to my wife, the door being closed behind him by the driver. As the driver entered the car Dave gave him the name of the restaurant and we were off from the hotel's driveway.

I had a clear view of my wife's naked pussy as she sat between Dave and Andrew, father and son. I couldn't help but think how odd this was for us and how odd it must be for the two of them. The two men were hesitant to get things started until my wife slowly slid her hands to each of their crotches and spread her legs further apart, pressing her legs against theirs. My cock was hard by now and I was sure that the other men's cocks were hard as well. I turned forward for a moment just in time to see the driver shifting the rear view mirror to take in the sights of the back seat. Turning around again I noticed that Andrew had evidently opened my wife's blouse and was sucking on her left nipple as his father and my wife were locked in an embrace. Dave's hand had moved to her moist pussy and as he turned in his seat he replaced his left hand with his right hand slipping a finger into Jolene's willing pussy. There was no script at this point and I was rubbing my cock through my pants as Andrew slid his pants down his legs exposing his hard cock to my wife's waiting hands. Jolene wasted no time in taking Andrew's cock in her hand and then moving away from Dave lowering her mouth to engulf the head of his young meat. I had my cock out of my pants as I watched Dave move in behind my wife's upraised ass and begin to lick her pussy from behind. The driver was in no hurry to get to the restaurant and was pleased when I leaned forward and told him to take the slowest route there.

Andrew began breathing hard and held my wife's head as he pumped his cum into her mouth, Jolene for her part trying to take all of it. As my wife raised her head from Andrews lap, cum slipping from her lips she took him by the head and fed him part of his own load with no objection from him. Unfortunately about this time the driver mentioned we were only minutes from the restaurant and asked if we should continue driving. Jolene told him she was hungry as she sat back in the seat with her legs spread and breasts completely exposed. We all agreed to have dinner now as the limo pulled up to the curbside entrance. Smoothing her clothes just before the door opened Jolene stepped out ahead of Andrew who was still attempting, like me, to get his semi-hard cock back into his pants. Dave followed my wife out the door with Andrew following me before the driver closed the door, moved to the driver's seat and drove away. There was a small group of men and women standing by the entrance as we made our way to the door, all eyes were on my wife as her blouse was gaping open, her breasts almost completely exposed to the night air.

Dave was right about this being an exclusive restaurant, there was a quiet subtleness about the place, a peaceful darkness surrounded us, as we were lead to our private room. The room was just off a small dance floor and draping curtains could be pulled shut should total privacy be required. We took our seats in the large booth, I on the outside next to Andrew who was sitting next to my wife with Dave on the other side. From my seat to the side I could clearly see my wife's nipple as she leaned forward to talk. This sight was not lost on the waiter as he was asking if we would like to see a wine menu or would like a cocktail. Jolene was the first out asking for her favorite, a White Russian, the rest of us followed with cocktail orders as well. The waiter had to pry himself away from our table as Jolene had turned sideways in her seat to talk with Andrew and her blouse had fallen away from her right breast, exposing her soft supple breast and her very erect nipple.

When the waiter had left Andrew raised his hand to my wife's chest and massaged her breast until she coyly slipped her blouse back over her breasts. Dave asked Jolene if she would like to dance and taking her by the hand they headed to the dimly lit dance floor. Andrew and I watched as his father danced my wife slowly around the floor, his hands moving over her body as they danced. At the end of the second dance Dave returned my wife to our table where I met her with an outstretched hand. As we danced I asked her how she was doing and whether she was having a good time. The long sensual kiss I got in return told me my wife was fired up and ready for playing. Jolene mentioned how Dave had pressed his manhood to her as they danced and told her he wanted to fuck her later. She told me how she reminded Dave that he would have to lick her cum filled pussy before he could fuck her and he again said he would do what ever she wanted if he got to slide his meat in her very fuckable pussy. When I asked if her wild slut fantasy was working out she smiled up at me and told me to wait and see what a slut she could be. I slid my hand down her chest and past her skirt hem then brought it up to her naked pussy, I could feel her heat and wetness with the back of my fingers.

Andrew was next as he scooped my wife away from me during the third song we were dancing to. Making my way back to the table I asked Dave if everything was going as planned. Dave told me he could not believe his fantasy was coming off like a movie and that he was anxious to get back to the hotel. I told him Jolene's fantasy of being a slut was making her excited as well and she had mentioned she wanted to get back and fuck as soon as possible too. Dave and I looked out to the dance floor where his son had my wife's blouse open and was freely feeling her tits. A few minutes after my wife and Andrew returned to the table three very interested young men including the waiter served dinner. Jolene made sure to reward them with a glimpse of her breasts as she turned in her seat to look for her napkin. As we ate I could sense that Dave was feeling my wife's pussy under the table as his right hand had gone missing for a while and Jolene was swaying as she sat very close to him. As nice as the restaurant was and as much fun as we were having we decided to take it back to the hotel for a nightcap.

The limousine was waiting outside and the driver was more than ready to help us all back into the car. As we pulled away from the car I looked at my beautiful wife sitting between Dave and Andrew and told her to take off her blouse. Jolene looked me in the eyes then peeled the sheer black material from her shoulders revealing her large supple breasts. Jolene asked if there was anything else I wanted and I told her to take off her skirt and crawl over to me and suck my cock. I watched as my wife raised her ass off the seat and slid her skirt down her long legs and tossed it onto the seat next to me. As we sped down the freeway my wife crawled across the limousine and began sucking my cock like a wanton slut. Dave and his son sat and watched as my wife exposed her ass and pussy to them while sucking my cock, the lights were on in the limo and they were being treated to one hell of a view. As we exited the freeway Jolene picked up her tempo, I could not resist and began emptying my cum into her sucking mouth. With her mouth full of my cum she turned and beckoned Dave over to her. He didn't have a chance with her outstretched naked body in front of him, he had to do as she wished. When Dave reached my wife they locked in an embrace as Jolene swapped my cum into our friend's mouth. They kissed and fondled half on the seat and half off until the driver mentioned the hotel was only a couple of blocks away. We all had just enough time to straighten up before the driver swung the limo into the hotel entrance, the doorman opening the wide door as the limo came to a stop. The three of us men exited the car first and as Jolene stepped from the inside of the car we were all greeted by her long legs and naked pussy.

A short trip across the lobby and we made our way into an elevator headed to the top floor. Once in the elevator Dave looked at Andrew and I then to Jolene and told her to remove her skirt. Obediently my wife hooked her thumbs in the sides of her skirt and slid it down and over her hips, letting it fall to the floor around her feet. Stepping out of her skirt she stood in the elevator with only her sheer blouse and high-heeled sandals on. We were still moving upward as Andrew moved in behind of my wife, opened the last two buttons of her blouse and began feeling her breasts as he kissed her neck. The elevator stopped short of our destination and when the doors opened in stepped two businessmen in suits who immediately noticed my wife's skirt on the floor and Andrew's hands fondling her tits. The elevator doors closed and we headed up toward the room again, my wife standing in the middle of five men in the elevator legs parted, clean shaven pussy exposed and her luscious tits almost completely exposed. Andrew withdrew his hands from her tits and slid her blouse over her shoulders, letting it too fall to the ground on top of her skirt. My wife was now naked in the middle of five men.

Andrew was getting bolder by the moment and asked the guys if they would like to feel his slut as he began rolling my wife's nipples between his fingers. The older of the two reached out and fondled Jolene's left breast with one hand and slid his other hand to her pussy where his immediate comment was that her bald pussy was hot and wet. I could barely believe the events unfolding in front of me as my wife had abandoned all inhibitions and was moving to the stranger's fingers in her pussy. Jolene smiled up at the gentlemen and said "Well Jeff it's nice to see you again, do you like my pussy?" It was then that I realized this was the man who had his hand on my wife's thigh as we entered the lobby several hours earlier. Jeff responded by leaning forward and kissing my wife while he continued feeling her wet pussy. A few floors later the elevator came to a stop as we reached our destination.

The two men thanked us for the ride as they exited the elevator; they turned to the left as we turned to the right. Just before they walked away the man named Jeff turned and while looking at my beautiful wife smiled and said "Dave, I look forward to seeing you in the morning for our breakfast meeting!" As we escorted my now naked wife, holding her skirt and blouse, to our room she asked Dave if he knew the guy called Jeff. Dave said he did, in fact it was the owner of his company and the other guy was his assistant. Jolene laughed at the coincidence of running into Jeff again and that he actually knew Dave, I wasn't so sure it was a coincidence at this point.

By the time we reached our room we were all worked up and ready to fuck. As the door closed Andrew as peeling his clothes off and heading Jolene toward the bed. By the time Dave and I were undressed Andrew was on his back with my wife on her knees sucking on his young cock, her breasts swaying beneath her and her fine ass ready for the taking. I pulled a chair up close to the bed as Dave, now naked, slid onto the bed and began fondling my wife's ass and sliding his finger into her pussy. As my wife felt Dave's touch she rolled off of Andrew and pulled herself to a sitting position on the bed, crossed legged, her naked pussy shimmering with her wetness. Jolene drew herself up tall and began talking "Dave, I told you that you could not fuck me without eating my cum filled pussy first. Do you know why that is? Well if you don't it's ok I will tell you. This activity is going to be our secret, the three of you and me. I know it will be our secret because if you consider telling anyone we know about this I will have to spread the word you sucked my husband's cum out of my mouth. After all you know you did and you would do it again if you thought it would get you into my pussy. I enjoy fucking your son Andrew and I know he will keep quiet if he wants to fuck me anymore, now I want your word that this will not be discussed with anyone we mutually know. I know you will be telling your boss Jeff about your little slut for the night but I want you to know it should never be discussed around our friends. Do you agree with my terms?"

Jolene was fingering herself while giving her brief speech and Dave agreed immediately, asking my wife what the next move was. Jolene told him her fantasy was to fuck Andrew and him at the same time, a father son double penetration so to speak. My wife directed Dave to lie on the bed and as he did she moved up to straddle his rigid cock. I must say Dave sported a sizeable cock, six or seven inches, very hard and very thick. It was easy to see that Andrew took his fathers genes, as his cock was almost the same size and shape. As my wife slid her pussy slowly over the top of Dave's cock she directed Andrew to move in behind her and lube up her asshole. The kid wasted no time and spitting on his finger began small circles opening my wife's rosebud with each circle. As Jolene took all of Dave's cock in her pussy his son now had his middle finger buried in my wife's ass. Jolene bent forward enough to allow Andrew to move his cock up to her ass and begin sliding his cock into her tight pink ass.