David

Story Info
Wife's first time with a young man.
1.3k words
3.61
94.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're sitting in a nice warm, plush hotel suite. The front room in which you are sitting has a chair, bar, table, and the futon couch on which you are sitting. The adjoining room has a double bed, TV, night stand, closet and the attached bathroom - oh yeah, and me! Whilst you are sitting there you are thinking of the night to come, but oddly enough you feel very comfortable knowing that I am just a room away. The planning is perfect and you think to yourself "This is going to be exciting."

You are wearing a white silk nightgown with fringes at the bottom. On the side there is a split in the nightgown clear up to the middle of your back. Your hair is blow dried straight down your back - "just the way I like it!"

Then a gentle yet nervous knock at the door startles you. You glide across the room and peep out to see who it is. A young man standing on the other side lets you know that this is who you have been expecting. As you open the door for him he peers at you nervously; now at this point you think he is going to run away. You invite him in.

"You must be David," you say.

"Yes ma'am," he responds as you invite him in.

"Come over here and sit with me on the futon; we can get to know each other for a while. How was your drive over, did you find it alright?" you ask as you both sit down.

"Yes ma'am," he responds.

"Please don't call me ma'am, hun; you can call me Brandy," you tell him.

David is about 5'8", maybe 200lbs, brown hair short all around and kind of long on top. He is not too skinny but not fat either. A nice looking young man, you think to yourself but at the same time he looks very nervous.

"You are a very beautiful woman, Brandy, if I may say so."

"Thank you very much David; why don't we take a minute and relax a little."

You get up, go to the bar and get your cigarette pack; you pull out a small joint and return to where David is sitting .You light it and you both take a few puffs before you put it out.

"There David, how are you feeling now?" you ask him as you return it to you cigarette pack. You then return to his side and sit down beside him crossing one leg over his to try to calm him down.

"So David how many times have you done this before?"

"Well, I have never met anyone like this before. I have had sex a few times before with other girlfriends but I have always been attracted to older women."

"How old did you say you were David?"

"Well I will be 22 in two months but people say I look 25 or so."

"Well David, I say we give this a try and see how it goes; you stop me at anytime if you feel uncomfortable."

You never bother to tell him I am in the other room listening to everything.

"May I touch you now Brandy?" David asks.

"Yes darling, like I said we should get this started," you quietly respond to him.

He reaches over to touch your side; you think he is going to touch your boob but he surprises you and gently rubs his hand across your side and directly over your belly. You quiver as you rapidly learn he has a very gentle touch. You are now starting to rub his leg and slowly up his thigh. You reach up and pull his t- shirt over his head and are surprised to learn he has a nice hairy chest, not too hairy but just enough that it turns you on. You are both doing some heavy making out by this time and you manage to get his jeans and boxers off. You are very surprised to learn he is very well endowed, not very thick but quite long in his semi erect state. You slowly start rubbing his cock, trying to bring it to life. You are delighted when his cock responds to you very well. You are slowly jerking his cock off and enjoying the warm fingers that are circling your clit and, every now and then, slipping into your warm and by this time very wet pussy.

You now get on your knees between his legs and take his cock in your mouth; half way at first, then slowly swallowing the whole thing. He starts to moan as you pick up rhythm and then get into a groove with his hips as they hump back at you. After about 15 minutes or so of this you decide you can't take much more and you have to have his cock in you right now. You get up and ask him to stand while you lay the futon down into the bed position. Once you have laid him down you straddle his cock, pulling your nightgown up to your slit and slowly lowering yourself onto his cock. You only get him in about halfway before you stop and question if you are going to be able to take him in all the way. Then you slowly sit down on him, balls deep in you now. Once you get used to his size you start rocking back and forth with a nice gentle rhythm.

"Oh Brandy, you are so warm and so wet," he tells you.

Your rocking picks up a bit now because you can feel a tingle coming from way down deep in you.

"David I am getting close, but I should warn you first baby, I am a very wet squirter!"

"Cool," is all he can manage between breaths.

"Oh god...oh god...David I am going to cum!"

"Cum for me ...cum for me Brandy!"

"Oh goddamn...oh god! ...fuck me harder...oh god..Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Your body shudders as your first orgasm rocks through you and you feel you are now soaking him completely. You barely catch your breath as you feel another one coming.

"Fuck I'm gonna do it again. Fuck..fuck..fuck...shit...!"

Another orgasm blows through you harder and deeper than the first...as you come down you think you have time to breath and....

"Fuck me...fuck...yes, here it comes!"

Yet another one hits you. This time it won't stop and as he pounds you from underneath, you just can't stop soaking him and your muscles will not relax. You come and come and come again. Finally you reach a point where you can breathe.

Now it hits you; all this time and you have not let David have any control.

"Get up baby," you tell him as you climb off him. You bend over on your knees on the futon and ..."Fuck me baby!" you tell him as he glides in behind you on his knees. You feel his length again but this time you are ready for it because you are soaking wet and tingling from head to toe.

"Oh my god David, you are so big...fuck me David, fuck me good.

He starts pumping in and out of your pussy, faster and harder now.

"Oh my girl, you feel so fucking good. I love your ass, Brandy...it bounces fucking perfect."

"Yes David, fuck me, fuck me hard...oh goddamn...oh shit!"

You feel another orgasm coming on and then it hits you, almost taking your breath away and at the same time... "Fuck! I'm gonna cum Brandy"...and at the very exact time you both cum and moan and scream loud enough to wake up the entire hotel floor we are on.

You both pull yourself together and have a cigarette. You tell him where the shower is and he leaves the room. It's not until he walks right by me sitting on the bed as he goes to the shower that he realizes I am even there. When he finishes we both thank him for the night and you assure him you will be calling him again.